Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Pachinko Season 2 Aug 23 on Apple TV+; Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

*** Not really loving the poster because it doesn’t look-like a drama poster, more like as if they’re just having picture-taking. But, can't wait to October 9! :))

class="content-title"“The Heirs” Complete Cast Character Posters Released

the-heirs-13.png

More from “The Heirs“! SBS has opened the official website for its forthcoming drama and posted character posters for its star-studded cast.

“The Heirs” is under the helm of “Tazza” and “Midas” director Kang Shin Hyo, and written by Kim Eun Sook who did “Lovers in Paris,” “Secret Garden” and “A Gentleman’s Dignity.”  It is a rom-com that will center on the love and friendship of high school students from the top 0.1% of society.

Lee Min Ho and Park Shin Hye lead the drama, with  Kim Woo Bin, Choi Jin Hyukf(x)’s KrystalZE:A’s Park Hyung SikKang Ha NeulCNBlue‘s Kang Min HyukIm Joo Eun, Kim Sung Ryung, Jun Soo Jin, and Kim Ji Won rounding out the main cast.

(skipped unrelated.....)

the-heirs-11.png

credit : soompi news

@willenette

You are welcome !
How have you been, long time no see ;))
LOL, I will never miss any of Lee Min Ho movies or drama and can't wait for Oct 9 to come.
Yes, never judge a book by its cover and I hope to get a good ending  \m/

Both of them look so good and compatible from the HEIRS poster. ;)

Guest shantipriya

@guadi - leopard trunks?! I'm getting a rash as I look at them, but they seem weirdly adorkable on him hahahaha btw, do you remember our convo during the time the wax Minho statue was released in China? the thing is... now that we can see him wearing that surfing/diving neopren suit... he's H.O.T. to die for, but I think we were looking for something that wasn't there to begin with... if you catch my drift... I shouldn't forget kids read here or I'll get another soompi black point, but somehow hope evokes the expression 'miracle grower' in my dirty mind

Guest Anomalous

@guadi @LorenHaze   I love the idea of him acting in a Chinese movie. I do have several favorite Chinese actors I'd love to see LMH works with. :D  Anyway, I'm still so giddy with the idea of him doing Gangnam Blues. So please movie-god, make this comes true!  [-O< 

Have a wonderful day everyone!  :)>-

Guest shantipriya

I just read on Hyun Bin's asianwiki page that he also considered the leading role in Gangnam Blues:

http://asianwiki.com/Hyun-Bin

"As of April 15, 2013, actor Hyun-Bin is "highly considering" taking part in two films "Insufficient Evidence" and "Gangnam Blues". Hyun-Bin will decide by May whether to take part in those films."

http://asianwiki.com/Gangnam_Blues

1. Filming begins in March, 2014.
  2. Actor Hyun-Bin was offered the leading role, but ultimately declined the offer.
  3. Actor Lee Min-Ho is "highly considering" the leading role.
source: AsianWiki

Guest jjsweeter0211

BUecVHECYAAb6V5.jpg:large
The Heirs KDrama @HeirsKR3m

#LeeMinHo & #ParkShinHye shooting for #TheHeirs right now at Huntington Beach. Cr: Olga_18

BUeMY3tCMAA0G7R.jpg:large
The Heirs KDrama @HeirsKR6m

#LeeMinHo new Selca with who? Seems they took it at Huntington Beach today. Cr:: achrislee

BUeV_-JCQAI4xsT.jpg:large

The Heirs KDrama @HeirsKR40s

(FanCam) BTS Lee MinHo & Park ShinHye shooting for The Heirs

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9_6lxxs1AIw&feature=youtu.be&a