Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Pachinko Season 2 Aug 23 on Apple TV+; Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

Lee Min Ho - Greetings for Innisfree's 1st Anniversary -> 이민호의 중국 innisfree 1주년 축하 영상

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dIsCVRJzTVc&feature=youtu.be

cr: HeeKang

Lee Min Ho for Semir - Summer/Spring Fashion Video Micro Film “什么是夏天?" (What is Summer?) 2013 - Part 1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bYc6aXWl-zM&feature=youtu.be

cr: HeeKang

Guest Woodalchis Minoz

Fans of Faith and LMH please help spread this petition !!
A los fan de Faith y LMH por favor ayudenos a difundir esta peticion!!
https://www.change.org/es/peticiones/starhaus-entertainment-request-of-twitcam-to-lmh-worldwide?utm_campaign=twitter_link&utm_medium=twitter&utm_source=share_petition

Guest Anomalous

Oh @shengvang, the gif above is really nice. How do you do that? Merging a picture with gif? It looks like you use PS right?

Oh @shengvang' date=' the gif above is really nice. How do you do that? Merging a picture with gif? It looks like you use PS right?[/quote']

Thanks @Anomalous I used PS, and you are most certainly correct, it is the process of merging a picture with a gif :)

class="content-title"15 K-Drama Dream Pairings: Secondary Couples That Deserve OTP-Status

Our 5th Soompi 15th birthday gift post: I can’t remember how I came across the talking cupboard, but it was one of the first blogs that I frequented when I started really getting into K-Dramas a couple years ago. I felt like we had the same taste in beautiful young men (Joo Won, Yoon Shi Yoon, Song Joong Ki) and as a new fan of sageuk (historical dramas), I really loved the fascinating posts about hanboks and fashion accessories in K-Drama. Enjoy! -soomp

====

Hello! I am muchadoboutlove, a blogger at the talking cupboard. I’ve been an avid drama watcher since I was young, thanks to my father. Korean drama is my latest obsession and the blog was created to become my drama watching diary. Soompi is one of the earliest sites I frequented when I first got my very own internet connection and it’s the first forum site I’ve ever registered with under the name kaeruchan (that is my nickname back in secondary school). It’s not too much to say that I got to learn so many things and meet amazing people through the wonderful site that is Soompi. For their 15th anniversary, I feel so honored and flattered to be given this opportunity to write for Soompi.

Have you ever encountered a couple or pairing in a K-drama or a K-movie that wasn’t the OTP (One True Pairing) or the main couple, but you loved this couple as much, or even more than the main couple? I have a few, or indeed, a handful of these pairings that I really wish to see again, paired together in a drama. Since these actors and actresses, who were once second leads, rose to become the main leads nowadays, it can be hard to see them meet again in dramas, but a fan like me can dream… right? Other times, I feel like I’m not getting enough of the main couples because I just love them so much, and would like to see them paired up again. 

I present to you, My 15 Dream Pairings from K-Dramas and a K-Movie…

(skipped unrelated.....)

• Lee Min-ho & Yoon Eun-hye 

personal-taste-ep-08-avi_002700800-540x3

Believe it or not, both of them were in a drama together but sadly, it was just a cameo for Yoon Eun-hye back then. She made a short appearance in Personal Taste (2010) as Jeon Jin-ho’s ex-girlfriend/college junior. It was such a short scene but that left me craving for more of this pairing. Is it too much for me to see these two beautiful people together in a project again?!

credit : soompi news

Names of Shows and Dramas that Have Our Heads Spinning

There has been a recurring theme in recent times as we here at enewsworld started having long discussions about some of the programs/movies/dramas that are airing.

As variety programs get canceled or new dramas are being announced, we’ve noticed that the titles of these shows have been getting longer or more ridiculous by the minute, giving us a major headache on what to decide for the English title.

Here are some of what we’ve had to work with.

왕관을 쓰려는 자, 그 무게를 견뎌라 – 상속자들
(Wang gwan eul Sseu ryh neun Ja, Geu Moo gae reul Gyun dyuh ra - Sangsokjadeul)
The One Trying to Wear the Crown, Withstand the Weight – The Heirs

59325260.jpg

We love Lee Min Ho.
We love Park Shin Hye.
We even love the drama writer Lee Eun Sook (who gave us a long list of wonderful dramas, like Secret Garden or A Gentleman’s Dignity, but we will not understand this title.

This new upcoming drama is already gathering much anticipation with Lee Min Ho and Park Shin Hye cast, but we have to wonder if this long title was really worth coming up with, especially since even the Korean media is tired of typing out every word of the title and just merely calling it The Heirs - which we plan on doing.

Hopefully, the drama will be as good as this lengthy title.

(skipped unrelated.....)

What are some weird translations for titles of Korean programs, dramas, and movies that had your mind boggled?

Photo Credit: MBC, KBS, Trugen, Kim Byung Kwan, Mog Interactive / enewsworld

Jung Yonghwa is confirmed to join 'Lee Minho and Park Shinhye in 'Heirs'..Here's the news regarding Yonghwa cast in 'Heirs' :) Seems like Yonghwa love Shinhye so much that he's afraid he can't stand seeing her working with other handsome actor (Lee Minho) besides him :))

CN Blue’s Jung Yong Hwa Cast in ‘The Heirs’ with Lee Min Ho and Park Shin Hye

2013-04-15 17:15  l   CJ E&M enewsWorld Grace Danbi Hong http://enewsworld.interest.me/enews/c.. icon_copy_1.gif  
Putting another drama with Park Shin Hye on his resume, CN Blue’s Jung Yong Hwa has been cast in the upcoming SBS drama, The Heirs.

19918175.jpg

On April 15, FNC Entertainment announced that Jung Yong Hwa will be acting in Kim Eun Sook’s new drama. Jung Yong Hwa has previously appeared in A Gentleman’s Dignity, one of Kim Eun Sook’s hit dramas, as a cameo appearance as Kim Ha Neul’s student, who had a crush on her.

Already cast in the drama is Park Shin Hye and Lee Min Ho.

Jung Yong Hwa’s recent addition means that this will be his third drama with Park Shin Hye after You’re Beautiful and Heartstrings.

Famous for Midas and Tazza, director Kang Shin Hyo will be leading the drama.

The drama will air later in 2013.

Photo Credit: FNC Entertainment