Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Pachinko Season 2 Aug 23 on Apple TV+; Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

Guest dhyla

@otchosais‌ yes i am! i was there last friday but i don't think i'll be able to come tomorrow for the mall shows i was looking at his face back when he first came here and his face now, and he looked even hotter and more handsome now. how can someone like him get anymore handsome? :x :x :x

dhyla said: @otchosais‌ yes i am! i was there last friday but i don't think i'll be able to come tomorrow for the mall shows i was looking at his face back when he first came here and his face now, and he looked even hotter and more handsome now. how can someone like him get anymore handsome? :x :x :x

Guest jellylovesfaith

I'm feeling really down not being able to see him at all.... But i love the fact that all the photos and vids keep getting posted non stop. Cannot wait to see Minho wearing (hopefully) even tighter jeans for his mall event ;)
on a side note thoughwho else thoughts insects were crawling one his shoulder when they looked at this pic? 1505109_504606746316073_1664414735_n.jpg

I literally screamed for a few seconds before realizing that they were only buttons :P (but in my defense, I saw him with an octopus on him for some cf so this wasn't as far fetched :P )
seee

28437082.jpg
ec9db4ebafbced98b8_000001.jpg

*sigh* what were those people even thinking?? Them creeps :-OLol sorry for the random post 

Guest jellylovesfaith

Minho for today's photoshoot
1957991_660013674070616_732726091_n.jpg
cr: as tagged
wooohooo TIGHT JEANS AGAIN!!! 

Mmmmm and i LOVE it when he puts all his effort into his performances. soo incredibly sexy 1964856_623364521072831_89147528_n.jpg

with his expression here, you'd think he's screaming for losing someone (which i guess is the whole point of the song) how awesome is it that he can channel his emotions and expressions even when singing?? #SexiestManAlive #TrueTalent :D 

Am I delusional? I looked at the photos that @jellylovesfaith posted above and noticed that his shoulders in the recent photos are much thicker than the one on green and the one with octopus? <- does the result of his body training sessions start to show now???

edit: what is the commercial with octopus and when was it? This is the first time I see it. He looks hot.

Guest califgirl

What the '70s hairstyle will he have for the Gangnam Blues?http://hair-and-makeup-artist.com/period-hair-makeup/1970s/mens-1970s-hairstyles/

otchosais said:
anyway, the differences back in his 1st fun meet, was..in the 1st funmeet, I screamed and shouted and my head suddenly hurts and my i can't see anything,, then I closed my eyes for 5 secs.. and after opening it again, I still shouted again.. (ignoring the blackout and headache for SHOUTING)... now, 3rd time seeing him, my after shouting, tears just fell from my eyes.. <3
anyway, I will be uploading my vids in a short while..I know its not the best vids but for me, I am so happy I took those :) 

Guest califgirl

LMH posted on Weibo:"Hello Everyone, I will attending Isun's Prescon on march 25, any nice food in Changdu?"

@MinozAko

Setting up the stage here now

BjYImKYCIAAxxMp.jpg

----

^^^ I know that he is visiting the malls today, but what is he supposed to do there, anyone know? Why are there seats? Is it going to be like an autograph session?

So he actually has no rest at all. We thought he might have some on Saturday, but he did some commercial shoots for Bench. He'll be going to the malls on Sunday, and probably leaving for China after that, or early Monday morning...

Then he will have Japan concert... when is that ???? I miss @mtdt . she keeps all his schedule :((

Guest yyanz1

adamfever said: Am I delusional? I looked at the photos that @jellylovesfaith posted above and noticed that his shoulders in the recent photos are much thicker than the one on green and the one with octopus? <- does the result of his body training sessions start to show now???

edit: what is the commercial with octopus and when was it? This is the first time I see it. He looks hot.