[drama 2000] Truth 진실

Guest Yasmin

Guest Rhapsody

A must watched drama for those who likes RSW. He really show the angry side of his character so well. I just enjoyed watching this drama.

Need to rewatch... :P

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Yasmin

THIS DRAMA IS CURRENTLY BEING SHOWN IN SINGAPORE ON SUNDAYS AT 2PM ON CHANNEL U. IF ANYONE OF YOU CAN PROVIDE US WITH THE SCREECAPS OR SUMMARY, PLEASE DO SO...

THANKS... :)

Guest maucry

I loved watching Truth from a long time ago. This was one of my all-time favorite dramas with Ryu Shi-won and Choi Ji-woo. I thought the overall storyline was great and i loved RSW And CJW together.

Guest dallrinne

hello yasmin!!!thank you very very much for this thread...this is actually the first drama i've watched.and my most favorite!!!i really feel sad because this is forgotten when it really has a very good plot,superb acting from very talented cast,and has a 50percent-more rating.it is actually a huge hit in the philippines.the story is very good...but not like the others who posted here i liked more the characters of psy and her accomplice...i have always liked the villains from other series but for me they are the best..they're very much cruel!!!!this series made psy my favorite.the ending for the villains too was kinda tragic yet romantic...just imagine sinking into the sea with the one you love?but wait!did they actually fell for one another there??hehe...i thought so...i thought they would be put behind bars together.in this drama also i have first seen the beautiful ji woo.i also get angry with her for being so passive of the evil things psy did to her.i was really obsessed with this...i never missed an episode of it.

Guest apple red

but wait!did they actually fell for one another there??hehe...i thought so...i thought they would be put behind bars together.

I dont think she loved him as much as he had...but she, at least, realised, he's the one care about her, when she was rich and even when she was getting poor..

Beside KSY at AAE, this one is the best antagonist role so far i've saw. Because both (PSY at Truth and KSY at AAE) has right reason to be bad and evil.

Do you realise how her father thread her..and how her mother thread her diffences made her behave like that. The family was the one who made her evil

THIS DRAMA IS CURRENTLY BEING SHOWN IN SINGAPORE ON SUNDAYS AT 2PM ON CHANNEL U. IF ANYONE OF YOU CAN PROVIDE US WITH THE SCREECAPS OR SUMMARY, PLEASE DO SO...

THANKS... :)

I'm watching tis on Channel U as well , I watched tis before last time on CH 8 , but rewatching it hehe ~~ B)

Do you realise how her father thread her..and how her mother thread her diffences made her behave like that. The family was the one who made her evil

Ya when I watch tis again wif my brother now , I can't help but keep telling him wat lousy parents she has , a dad tht doesn't care abt them , caring more for his political status , n a mom tht encourages & supports all those wrong things she does ~ :o

Guest july10

Guest Happy_Day

can anyone upload the episodes of this drama?!! this is my all-time favorite kdrama, and i realllly want to rewatch it!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest longmao32

OMG!! This show is so gd...though it gt quite cheesy storyline , it reaally gd coz i really felt si won was so sweet here...Ji woo was really pretty...

the funny thing is tt i hate psy in here for bein so evil but luv her in 18vs29...hahaha...i hate her like mad n kept cursin her...but didnt expect to luv her in 1829, so funny...

si Won oppa, AJA!!!

the funny thing is tt i hate psy in here for bein so evil but luv her in 18vs29...hahaha...i hate her like mad n kept cursin her...but didnt expect to luv her in 1829, so funny...

Hehe PSY is a great actress imo , she made me hate her in tis as well ~~ :P

Archived