Kim Dong Wan 김동완 - the singer

hkana

Guest lovegoodfood

Thanks for sharing us the details of that episode....I agree with you.... Hye Sung is smart...He sense something is fishy and you can see him looking around for any hidden camera.... I think it will be pretty difficult for DongWon to play a prank on them... they know each other so so well..... its a good effort for Dongwon... The production team are so careless not to block out Hye Sung and Min Woo nos.......

Gals you should see Hye Sung's reaction when Dong Won returns and throw a tantrum in the room.... Hye Sung is really sweet...... The boys are closely knitted....... and they care alot for each other....

Guest theLEGEND

Thanks for sharing us the details of that episode....I agree with you.... Hye Sung is smart...He sense something is fishy and you can see him looking around for any hidden camera.... I think it will be pretty difficult for DongWon to play a prank on them... they know each other so so well..... its a good effort for Dongwon... The production team are so careless not to block out Hye Sung and Min Woo nos.......

Gals you should see Hye Sung's reaction when Dong Won returns and throw a tantrum in the room.... Hye Sung is really sweet...... The boys are closely knitted....... and they care alot for each other....

I've seen how you spelled Kim Dong Wan's name a few times. It's Kim Dong Wan and not Kim Dong Won. Just to let you know.. :)

I'm really looking forward to getting news clips about "DW's Special Day" fanmeeting/birthday celebration. It's his first solo fan meeting! I hope he feels the love from his fans and that most (if not all) members will come too. I never had any aspiration to live in Korea, but ever since I became a fan of Dongwan first and then Shinhwa, I so wish i did now, lol. :D

I feel the need to gush about this wonderful man...

~ He's so good to his fans. I remember listening to a program and the VJ commented on how DW is in an idol group and has accomplished so many things...and yet he doesn't seem like this otherworldy person. He's so down-to-earth and approachable. I mean, going on a trip with his fans? That HE also helped pay for? Is he for real? *sigh*

~ Those of you who've seen the album cover...have you noticed that it's presented as "KIMDONGWAN iS"? The "i" is not capital letter for a reason. I was listening to a radio interview that he did at the beginning of his promotion and he says the little "i" stands for "in" and the big "S" stands for "Shinhwa." So the title actually means "Kim Dong Wan in Shinhwa." How awesome and cute is that? He's always thinking about the group and you can tell he has so much pride in being in Shinhwa. I mean the members are all like that, but I personally get that sense the most from DW.

~ Tomorrow, November 11th, is the final promotional thing he'll do for his first solo album - SBS Inkigayo. I think it's b/c of the upcoming Shinhwa activities and hopefully he'll get to rest a little too! He's been going hard at it for four months and I am just so proud of him. I don't think he even expected to get so much love for his first outing. Looking forward to the second album coming out (which is soon!).

~ Those of you who've seen the album cover...have you noticed that it's presented as "KIMDONGWAN iS"? The "i" is not capital letter for a reason. I was listening to a radio interview that he did at the beginning of his promotion and he says the little "i" stands for "in" and the big "S" stands for "Shinhwa." So the title actually means "Kim Dong Wan in Shinhwa." How awesome and cute is that? He's always thinking about the group and you can tell he has so much pride in being in Shinhwa. I mean the members are all like that, but I personally get that sense the most from DW.

~ Tomorrow, November 11th, is the final promotional thing he'll do for his first solo album - SBS Inkigayo. I think it's b/c of the upcoming Shinhwa activities and hopefully he'll get to rest a little too! He's been going hard at it for four months and I am just so proud of him. I don't think he even expected to get so much love for his first outing. Looking forward to the second album coming out (which is soon!).

OOh...I didn't know that stands for KIMDONGWAN in Shinhwa...Dongwannie always think of Shinhwa and he really appreciates being together with the other members.. :D

I have a little bit of mixed emotions regarding his last performance...since July till now he has been promoting non-stop. I guess it's time for him to take a rest before Shinhwa's concerts in Dec. But I'll miss seeing him singing live and appearing on shows. Whenever on variety shows, he'll usually be making jokes and laughing loudly. Sometimes by just seeing him laughing happily makes me feel very happy too.

The Hidden Camera show is interesting..Seeing Minwoo and Hyesungie's reactions are priceless. Although the editing was quite bad, some parts doesn't seem to flow properly.. And MBC is so silly to make such a mistake by not blacking out their personal mobile numbers thus making Dongwannie feeling upset and guilty! <_<

awww... that iS thing is so sweet. ^_^ how thoughtful of wannie. <333 and the trip/fanmeet with fans sound awesome. :wub:

i didn't know this was his last perf. :( i actually missed his cut after getting the full show and had to get the whole show again to make the cut. :sweatingbullets: just for wannie oppa. :P keke...

available in my CB

:lol:

http://clubbox.co.kr/cashewmania

Do NOT take these HQ cuts out of my clubbox. Thanks! :D

All Artists - Opening on Inkigayo (2007-11-11) [cashewmania].avi [27.9MB]

In order: So Nyuh Shi Dae, Banana Boat, Outsider, Baek Ji Young, Jo Sung Hoon & Ran, Drunken Tiger, Eun Ji Won, Eru, Younha, Kim Dong Wan, Sung Si Kyung, Super Junior, Wonder Girls, Lee Seung Chul, Kim Hee Chul, Song Ji Hyo

Kim Dong Wan - Because It's My Fault on Inkigayo (2007-11-11) [cashewmania].avi [34.0MB]

We got GOLD! :w00t: Thank you so much for all of your support!!

available in my CB

:lol:

http://clubbox.co.kr/cashewmania

Do NOT take this HQ cut out of my clubbox. Thanks! :D

New Sunday Miraculous Victory and Defeat - Kim Dong Wan, Sung Si Kyung, Solbi, Lee Soo Young, Shin Jung Hwan, Yoon Jong Shin, etc. (2007-11-11) [cashewmania].avi [465.2MB]

We got GOLD! :w00t: Thank you so much for all of your support!!

Guest devylann

dats so cute...never knew that iS stood for that...hahha...thank you!!! :) did u guys hear that dongwan's going into the army soon too?? i heard about the other member(s) too but...wow...guess not really surprised rite? he is about at the age... so sad... :)

[07.11.17][Diary] DW , Back to recording once more May bring out with full credits only. Do not hotlink. TQ.

1195234529_rec.jpg

From last wednesday we had started the recording...

Although recording session is a happy work, but if it's a rush due it will be tough.

No matter it's singing or acting, if that person does not experience such then it wont be touching enough for people.

Seeing the kids singing well could only feel it's a miracle, maybe due to this reason...

I came over to American Idol Paul Potts song... although it's not as good as Luciano Pavarotti.

But when i was googling over Paul Potts video clip i felt move when i listen to his songs once more...

And with his poor/painful background and he had by chance to make his dream come true and with all those progression that he had to deal with... it was double being moved (touching)...

Composer and Performancer could not possibly create a 100% fiction production

They put in all the broken pieces of memory together into text and through acting and songs to express it out...

Maybe. This album i had totally dig out all my memories to work...

Maybe.. there's nothing...

After next year's activity had ended. I will share lots of stories to people. Listen a little more, watch a little more, because at least i am a person who is something to you all. So i must gather up all the broken memory pieces and shot it all out and share it with all of the people..

Thia album production is making me feeling unsecure.. Tired DONGWANNIE

Source: november21

Cn Trans: 米饭小团子 & chouszesze @ Bestshinhwa

Eng Trans: amane86@myshinhwa, shinhwa.biz

Guest jangneri

^ awww~ I have this mixed feelings about the 9th jib.... I know I'll probably break down and cry once I have a hold of it because I know it will take 2=4 years before I get to hold the 10th jib.,...

Guest hahaheehee

I read that Dongwan and Eric will be going to the army in Spring and Summer next year... though I don't know if it's in that order. I remember reading about a possible 2nd solo album being released in Jan next year many pages back in this thread... I guess that won't be happening anytime soon eh? Since he's got to prepare for Shinhwa's 9th jib and Korean concert...

The thought of Shinhwa not being able to come together for 4 years is very depressing... :(

But anyway, his solo fanmeeting/birthday party is tomorrow! I hope all the members come! It'll be good fun. And well, another 3 more days to his 29th birthday! :)

And I love the meaning behind "KIMDONGWAN iS"... yep I agree, I get the feel that Dongwan's always thinking about Shinhwa too, I remember in his Manwon Happiness episode he chose the 6 and 10 food scrolls because they are numbers related to Shinhwa. :)

Guest flycrazily

^^ thats cute. dong wan and his shinhwa-ness love :].

ill prolly have bitter sweet feeling once their 9th jjib comes out and i have it in my hands also. 2-4 years without shinhwa is so sad! i hope dong wan dont over work too hard with preparation for the upcoming albums. he needs to rest as well.

i can't wait to see pictures from his birthday blast with junjin since the other members couldn't be there. partly cause eric got lost :lol:

aww...wannie is soooo sweet.so kim dong wan iS means in shinhwa.OMG.so touched *sniff*

I read that Dongwan and Eric will be going to the army in Spring and Summer next year... though I don't know if it's in that order. I remember reading about a possible 2nd solo album being released in Jan next year many pages back in this thread... I guess that won't be happening anytime soon eh? Since he's got to prepare for Shinhwa's 9th jib and Korean concert...

The thought of Shinhwa not being able to come together for 4 years is very depressing... :(

read abt army thing.but army take 4 years? so long? cos in my country onli 2 years o.0

i will DEFINETELY miss wannie :(

Guest flycrazily

^^ the army is only 2 years but since shinhwa members will be going at different times. it could be 4 years before they finish all of their duties in the army due to the time gap between those who are going

Nope, still happening...he confirmed it at his fanmeeting/birthday party. He said that he was going to focus on his singing career before he goes to the army.

Can't WAIT for his 2nd album. I've practically worn out his 1st album.

Since nobody posted photos from his birthday FM..

I think I'll post some of them..

There are too many!!

1 more day to go before Dongwannie's birthday.

Happy 29th Birthday Dongwannie!

Many happy returns on your big day.

Have a wonderful celebration. :)

8-3.jpg

10-2.jpg

20-1.jpg

49.jpg

32.jpg

Birthday present from Jinnie. :)

50.jpg

Jinnie trying to kiss the birthday boy. :P

74.jpg

70.jpg

77.jpg

105.jpg

Birthday present from MC Mong.

136.jpg

May all your birthday wishes come true!

104.jpg

109.jpg

141.jpg

Thank you MC Mong and Seo In Chang(I'm not sure of his name) for attending too!

131.jpg

Dongwannie playing the piano and singing If Ain't Got You. He kept on reminding the

fans to not distribute this clip.

Credits: As on photos

Please do not hotlink the photos.

It was very sweet of Jinnie to attend this.

Thank you very much Jinnie! :)

Although I am disappointed that the other members couldn't make it,

but this is after all Dongwannie's birthday FM.

I feel rather upset when I read that some fans were apparently more

eager to see other members there instead of focusing on the birthday person.

Maybe I'm being too senstive..oh well..

Sorry if I offended anyone.

I heard that he plans to release his 2nd jib next Jan.

He even sang a new song at the end of the FM.

I actually don't wish to see him release his 2nd jib so soon.

With Shinhwa activities in Dec and 9th jib,

I really cannot imagine how does he have the time and energy

to produce a good 2nd jib.

I really want to see him come out with an album that he is proud of

and not something that is hastily produced.

Not only a high quality Kim Dongwan 2nd jib but also a high quality

Shinhwa 9th jib.

This is after all their last album before they go off to army...

:huh: