Kim Dong Wan 김동완 - the singer

hkana

Guest kunjit

oww..so the show that i saw iwas economy vitamin..

dongwan is so smart, almost of his answer was true..he's the winner and the pig is so big :)

i missed to watch inkigayo again.. :tears:

• Replies 9.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest jangneri

. DW was a guest with an older duo group who he was a big fan of and they were just gushing out the love for DW too (I love when our guy is complimented, esp. by older singers).

I think it was Yurisangja? I'm not sure though.

sunday sunday night? do u remember where u saw this show?

It was during his 1st jib~ so last year... I downloaded the HQ in SHCJ so I'm not sure if it's uploaded in YT.

Guest jangneri

Someone's working out again! ahahaha~ It's been such a long time since I last saw him showing off his arms. XDDD He wore the same outfit in MC Mong show... I think it was the same day~

Guest love!melody

StarCrystal thank you for the caps :) dongwan oppa looks gorgeous <333 and i really like his outfit here :rolleyes: hehehe! i can see his smexy-licious toned arms ^^ ahhhhhhh~ dongwan oppa is such a hottie <333

[08.06.05][diary] Dongwan: About Shinhwa~

Do you know what's the question we hear the most when we get interviewed?

It's "What's the secret for Shinhwa's longevity?"..

Maybe, they don't understand.

Because friends who stay together and share such strong bonds,

They don't see that around them at least...

Actually Shinhwa doesn't have any secret to longevity to begin with.

We're just a few guys who want to be together.

We just want to live together, work together, laugh together.

We're a bunch of really cool friends who are stuck together!

p.s. It's past 12 but I still can't access GOOD's website, so I came here to leave a message.

Source: November21

Chi trans: 韩小国 @ BESTSHINHWA

Eng trans: midnightgirl13@shinhwabiz

--------------------------------------------------------------------

I knew our guy would address the silly rumors about Shinhwa's disbandment, but I didn't imagine they would leave me like this ---> :tears:

He truly has a way with words. Their friendship and loyalty to each other is something truly to be admired and envied.

Oh and Andy updated his diary and ended it with "Going now to practice a song with Dongwan hyung. What is it? It's a secret!" He's such a tease! So I'm assuming WanDy on-stage together at some point! <3 it. Oops, my bad. The correct translation, looking at the original Hangul is: "I'm going now to practice Dongwan hyung's song...Why? Secret." The last part maybe indicating "Bimil"? And they're both on Music Bank this week. Eeek! So maybe they're going to do what Hyesung and Dongwan did last year and sing each other's songs! Can you imagine Wannie singing "Propose" or "Love Song"? kekeke...cuuute!

EDIT: Looks like Junjin has Music Bank on his schedule too. *bounces* GAH! Anticipation!!

Guest pao719

^ I was waiting for Dongwan to say something about this, thanks for posting his diary entry!! I love what he said...so sweet.

Guest jangneri

I SO LOVE DONGWAN!!!

YOU GO DONGWAN! Make those reporters red in shame~ I mean, seriously! the disbanding rumors have been going on for YEARS! And has Shinhwa disbanded...? ofcourse NOT! It's like asking friends to stop being friends anymore...

Guest Joshorty

Kim Dong Wan talks about duet with Jade (and him singing You Don't Know Me in the studio) :D

You can see the video here (the little video below once you choose your speed). I don't know Korean though so... :D

You can also see the single cover for 'You Don't Know Me' (Duet with Jade Valerie), which is kinda interesting :)

Sorry if this was old...

And as for Kim with Shinhwa, I'm surprised he's not satisfied with a few things as group...well that's normal I guess. Still lovin' HERO until today :D

And as for Kim with Shinhwa, I'm surprised he's not satisfied with a few things as group...well that's normal I guess. Still lovin' HERO until today :D

Um, what exactly are you referring to? DW's never said anything like that...

Anyway, just read an article on Ocean's Six that the special Music Bank stage is Dongwan and Andy. Since their two songs are quite different, I'm totally anticipating what they have in store. DW singing "Propose"...I'm not sure my heart will be able to take it. Can't wait!

Guest 80slitenite

Omg Wannie singing Propose?!?!?!?!?!? This is like a dream come true! wahhhhh!!!!

Man I've missed quite a bit of stuff! I have been moving all this week and the new place doesn't have internet! T______T

I hope I can see Wannie perform!!!!! This was the wrong week to move. XDD

Guest jangneri

Since the thread has been going slower, I thought posting of old scans of featuring Dongwan would be a nice~ :D All scans during Spin Kick promotions~ <3

Cindy Mag

cindyp-dw01.jpg

cindyp-dw02.jpg

cindyp-dw03.jpg

cindyp-dw04.jpg

cindyp-dw05.jpg

Movieweek/Cine21

cine21-072001.jpg

cine21-072002.jpg

cine21-072003.jpg

cine21-072004.jpg

mweek072101.jpg