Kim Dong Wan 김동완 - the singer

hkana

Guest kriza_09

[caps] 080305 Dongwan - SBS Truth Game Recording

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

//sorry the picture is small

Ugh, seeing this, I believe there will be a lot more of his appearance on TV later, solo and with Shinhwa.

I'm looking forward to this! Really..

huhu

His hair is longer than in Kim Dong Wan is..

And, he looks younger..

Haha, the expression is priceless..

^^

oh wow.. just when you thought he finally looks like his age, then he changed his hairstyle and BAM! he looks young againn!!! ^^

Guest love!melody

[08.03.10] IT'S FUNNY TO HEAR RUMORS OF SHINHWA DISBANDING

like you have said, this is seriously ridiculous! i'm getting tired of hearing such rumors as well! year after year, people would always spread rumors saying that shinhwa is disbanding but it hasn't happened. and this time as well, it will not happen! i don't understand why people keep saying such things, do they really want shinhwa to disband? hearing such rumors breaks the hearts of our shinhwa oppas and the fans! i was really happy and excited for the past couple of weeks thinking about shinhwa's 10 anniversary, but after hearing such ridiculous rumors once again, it made my mood get all angry *rawr* i never listened to these rumors because i know that it is not true, but it continues to get on my nerves. it's shinhwa's 10th anniversary. come on! give them and us a break from such rumors! all i have to say is: shinhwa forever! <3 even though some of the members are going to enlist soon, we all know that once day, we will see all six members on one stage once again :)

Guest fancyy

I definitely agree!

I don't proper care about the rumors because I don't believe them, but it is disgusting how they keep saying the same sentence over and over again. What do they need? What the heck the still want to be said about it?

They keep saying groups are disbanding and when they really disband, they say: I told you so!

This is ridiculous, and Shinwha IS forever. No matter if they're solo now, or if they're in the army.. they will be Shinhwa forever, in their hearts, in our hearts. They are what they are and nothing, no even time, will change it ever!

Arght. My nerves are trembling >.<

yeah, i agree...

all the rumors about disbanding are very tiring..

when shinhwa said they will still remain shinhwa even when they are in their 40s, i actually hope for forever..

(well, it is not for someone to sing in a band when he are in his 60s though.. :P)

and yeah, even they are to disband one day, shinhwa will stay in our hearts forever...

oh wow.. just when you thought he finally looks like his age, then he changed his hairstyle and BAM! he looks young againn!!! ^^

oh, that's true..

he could look so sizzlin' hot when kim dongwan is..

and sooo adorable with just some hairstyle changes...

hurmm...

Just read in one of the numerous Shinhwa articles, that DW's 2nd album will be released April 10th. *sigh* I wonder if he'll be able to properly promote before enlisting in the army? Either way, oppa fighting!

His appearance on the Truth Game: http://youtube.com/watch?v=_VYk6hid7j4 (This is the first video, just click on the next ones under "Related Videos")

On another note...this thread has been so quiet lately! Where are all my DW girls at?

Guest jangneri

I thought I'd share the scans from Marie Claire. Dongwan looks so gorgeous!!!

0804mariedw01sp0wa4.jpg

0804mariedw02ah8rf4.jpg

0804mariedw03lg2vv6.jpg

0804mariedw04ku6xw4.jpg

0804mariedw05eh4nx2.jpg

credits: Marie Claire + YOENIN

Isn't he adorable? I love love the pictures~ Those pictures showed the Dongwan I fell in love with~ :D

Guest 80slitenite

Omg I'm lovin those pics! Thanks for sharing. I didn't even know he was doing a MC shoot.

Our namja is holding a broken flower. Don't worry namja, you'll find someone to give flowers too soon.

Guest ntlove16

Awww... He's so cute! Like a little boy ^^

The last picture.. So cute with the bow tie...

I wanna hug him!

The flower i love it!

Guest hahaheehee

Wow nice pictures from the Marie Claire shoot! :) Thanks for sharing!

He looks like a little boy in some of the pics!

I've been really busy stalking the Shinhwa thread and catching up on Shinhwa's 10th anniversary news in general because the news just come in WAVES. There's always something new everyday to spazz over! Personally, I'm not too fond of Dongwan's Mexican look! I don't love the moustache either. And the hair... erm let's just say that we've seen better hairstyles on him. But well, can't be helped since it's for the new MV and I'm really looking forward to seeing how crazy-comedic it's gonna be. :)

I don't think Dongwan's 2nd album is coming out on 10th April after all. I read an article saying that it was 10th April, but Shinhwa's 9th jib is coming out on 10th April so maybe that was a misreported fact. According to Yesasia, his 2nd jib will be out on 15th May!!! O_o! That's so long! I wasn't expecting such a long wait... :tears:

Wonder if he'll have time to promote his album and stuff..?

Am I the only one who thinks that the cartoon used for Dongwan in the Shinhwa mobile accessories/figurines/rubber stamps doesn't really resemble him? For the rest of the members, the cartoon actually looks like them, but I don't see the same for Dongwan's.

Awww... He's so cute! Like a little boy ^^

The last picture.. So cute with the bow tie...

I wanna hug him!

The flower i love it!

oh i love the last picture toooo...

i wonder how come a person be very hot and suave

but so cute in another minute...

uh, can't wait for his 2nd jib...

Guest fancyy

A new entry in DW's diary! ^^

PLEASE, DO NOT REPOST WITHOUT FULL CREDITS! THANKS!

08.03.24 - 10th anniversary celebration messages

050125_jcon01.jpg

It's been exactly 10 years since our first performance that was aired. Everyone has worked hard, until we die we be the kind of friends that wil help one another.

- From Eric

min.jpg

Congratulations on our 10th year (anniversary)!! Shinhwa is the best! Ajja!!!

- From Minwoo

hye.jpg

After 10 years, we are still close to each other. Even through hard times we have gotten through them. This proud feeling keep having for our 40s~~ These ten years we've been through a lot~~~

- From Hyesung

jin.jpg

I love you. All the members.

- From Junjin

dye.jpg

I love you ^^* Let's go together to the end.

- From Andy

dong1.jpg

Shinhwa Manseeeeeh!

- From Dongwan

p.s. When HS finds out that his message is posted he is surely going to be upset... how can i appease him..?

hahaha! Dongwan always with a funny PS.

That's it...

SHINHWA-UI, SARANGHAEYO!! ^^

Credits:

Source: november21.co.kr

Eng trans: hyejin @ shinhwa.biz/forums

Guest 80slitenite

I love young pics of our Namja. <3333 All of them are so cute!

P.S. - Wannie your gonna have to squeeze Hyesungie to death then.^^

Guest love!melody

dongwan oppa looks so handsome :) it has been quite some time since he has been featured in a magazine no? ahhhhh~ *faints* dongwan oppa looks even younger and hehehe, the last picture is so cute! LOL i love his smile! and i'm loving his hairstyle right now. hope he keeps it ^^

hehehe! and the diary entry is so sweet <3 love how he updates his diary often withe great pics and all

hahaheehee OMG! MAY 15th?!?! not april 15th but MAY?!?! *heart attack* that's so far away! but i guess it makes sense since shinhwa has to promote their 9th jib for a while and then after they end promotions, dongwan oppa will come out with his new album and promote it. well, one way to think about it is: we get to see dongwan oppa for a longer time! <3 hehehe, during the shinhwa promotions and after it too :)