[male] In Dancing: Who's Better?

Colorful

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest mcmelly

1.woohyuk

but between minwoo and woohyuk it was quite difficult!!

they are both powerful dancers who have their own style of dancing and they always have da slickest moves!!

2.eunhyuk

he really has his styles and his moves are always very smooth and powerul ;)

yunho can bring it but only at times and he doesnt really have da style of dancing =\ but i admire his efforts

3.se7en

se7en all the way!!!!

he's like the woah-est popper for me!!!!

rain's good too but i prefer se7en, i find his moves much cooler and more hip hop-ish ;)

4. taehwa <----- sry GD ><

i love GD too!!!

he's also another awesome dancer but taehwa's moves just blew me away ><

hmm..about the Suengri over G-dragon thing.

Honestly, I didn't know who to pick either. But, I went to a thread here in soompi where people lsited there top ten best dancers. G-dragon was on there mmore than Suengri, and so I based it on that.

It's like I also had trouble picking between Taehwa and Leo. but because of that thread, I chose Taehwa.

Guest jojo12144

all pretty close

jang woo hyuk cuz his dancing just seems better to me...

maybe a little more experience?? (but nam hyun joon would own him lol)

yunho cuz his moves are...a lot smoother than eunhyuks maybe...

rain is better- the choreography and the expression...everything-better

hvnt really seen tae jin hwa dance but voted him cuz he seems like hes got a good start at dancing

Guest roseltv

Wow! This poll is hard lol

1. For me, Jang Woo Hyuk is the dance legend while Minwoo is the dancing king. I choose Woo Hyuk but Min Woo comes really really close.

2. Yunho. EunHyuk is really gud too but from the clips Yunho wins, and I didn't get to see a lot from Eun Hyuk.

3. Bi. He has that factor which makes him really attractive while dancing. BTW, shirtless Seven is hot lol.

4. Taehwa

Guest XhoXho

WooHyuk and Minwoo have different styles of dancing. WooHyuk pwns when it comes to popping and the whole bboy dancing, but when it comes down to more of a pop way of dancing, Minwoo has the extra edge. I voted for WooHyuk 'cause from the clips you picked, he was better...but hmmm.

Eunhyuk is better than yoonho. Yoonho isn't a bad dancer at all, he's pretty talented, but I've seen Xiah pwn him over and over again. Poor YunHo doesn't have the strongest voice in DBSK, so they have to give YunHo SOME hype, you know?

Bi pwns Se7en. I love Seven, I really do. He's such a Qt~*, but even YG admitted that Bi was the stronger dancer (kind of tactless of YG..but that's a whole other point). I agree that Bi really does dance better. From seeing them in concert over and over, Bi has better stage presence, better technique, etc. Then again, Bi's training had a lot of focus in his dance techniques, and he's done so much with it, that I can see how he can pwn Seven.

Hahahaha TaeHwa so pwnd GDragon. It's crazy how fangirls really don't care about who is really better, they'll just vote for their favorite person. eeh, then again this is just a fun forum, and not to be taken seriously.

Guest MOOVERDOSE

Minwoo - This is guy is THE LEGEND!! (with Shinhwa ;) )

Hyukjae - I was a little biased, but I can't help it!! He has the charms and the moves!!

Rain - Not much a fan of him, but for a guy his size he really does a good job!!

Jin Tae Hwa - 'nuff said yall.

Guest poco123

My picks:

1. Woohyuk: I've seen him dance since his H.O.T. days (which was when I was like 4) And he really is good. I first really liked him because of his dancing when he came back as a solo artist. His dancing is so smooth. And he uses his whole body. Even though his dances are a bit repetitive, his dance always amazes me everytime I watch him. Minwoo is really good too. I've seen him a lot too, but I think I have to say Woohyuk is better.

2.Eunhyuk<3: Honestly, I was a bit biased. I do like Yunho too. But Eunhyuk's dance is so much more free. Its his style. Yunho has done the same kind of dance in shows. But Eunhyuk, his dance is like a hidden talent. You don't get to see it much but when you do, it just amazes you. The clip, he just moves so freely, using his whole body. Now, being more experienced and trained, Eunhyuk dances a lot better. In their recent performances, Eunhyuk choreographed the small dance segments in between. Eunhyuk reminds me of Woohyuk.

3.Bi: I chose him probably because I've seen him dance a lot more than I've seen Se7en dance. Se7en is really good though.

4.G-Dragon: I haven't really seen either of them, but I think I like G-dragon's dance more. Taehwa has talent though

Guest the7REAL.

Taeyang should be there instead of G-Dragon..-_- lol. oh wells.

I picked..

Minwoo- i don't really know much about him but I've randomly watched videos of him dancing on youtube and yeah..he's more than good.^^

Yunho- yeah smooth dancer.^^

Se7en- this guy's got theeee moves. he's so smooth and perfect when he dances...effortless like a petal falling to the ground..lol

I like Se7en's dancing here especially..this awhile ago though, before gd + yb learned to..uhh..dance..good..lol

But watch it and all eyes are on Se7en...he really FLOATS when he's dancing. xD

http://youtube.com/watch?v=UBRRlxFNBcE

Oh and then last I picked GD anyways cause I've seen better dancing from him recently.^^

Guest x_TaintedLove

Minwoo - He's awesome, I like the way he dances.

HyukJae - I've never really seen him dance before! It was amazing! And I just thought his talent was rapping!

Yunho, well that wasn't the best dance clip of Yunho, no offence. That clip was from two years ago. His style and strength in dancing is waay better because he's been even more experienced over the years. If there was a more recent and better clip of Yunho, I'd vote for him. Aish Yunho, never do the robot, AGAIN! Even though you did it in Star King, but that was an exception!

Rain - He's an amazing dancer. Even though he never has a shirt on in concerts. Aish, I sound like a parent or something. No matter how ANGRY I am he cancelled his concert here, I still think he can dance well. He dances better than singing, in my opinion.

I love Se7en, but he's more talented in singing. But they're both great.

TaeWon - Because he just seems better at dancing. I'm not a big fan of either though.

Guest SE7ENsyuhja

- Jang Woohyuk : His moves always amaze me. Seems like he just keeps getting better everyday.

- Eunhyuk : I don't know, his moves feel more smooth&fluid-like to me.

- Se7en : I can talk forever about his dancing. His dancing just flows really nicely.

- Jin Taehwa : That wasn't the best video showing Taehwa's skills. He can dance so much better. In time, he has the capability to also become a dancing legend.

Guest °..a²

Jang Woo Hyuk

Yunho

Se7en

Jin Tae Hwa

exactly what i chose. between bi and se7en i couldn't choose. because in that clip of rain, it seems he's doing the same moves over and over and over again. so i just went with se7en. im not a fan of either so i wouldn't really know what their dancing is like.

Guest Luvables

jang woo hyuk <-- this was hard. I like both minwoo and woohyuk's dance moves.. but i guess i like the way woo hyuk moves... O.O did that make sense.

Eunhyuk <-- Sorry as much as i like yunho.. i'm tired of yunho's same moves. so i pick eunhyukk. he's soo good. btw i would pick junsu if he was on this

poll. Junsu is so Underrated gosh. U.U

Rain/Bi <-- even though i like se7en better. rain is soo good at dancing. se7en is too but i guess rain is better by a tad bit.

G-dragon.. <-- taehwa dances weird.

Guest --hearts.

Let's see...

Between Minwoo and Woohyuk...it's really a matter of taste and preference of style. Minwoo has the smooth thing going and Woohyuk has the pop/lock thing going. I say Minwoo because the style appeals more to me.

Eunhyuk and Yunho are pretty much the same way but younger; they are developing their moves, but they are well on their way. I really can't chose between these two; love them both.

Rain and Se7en...that was actually once of the better videos of se7en dancing. He can't really make up dances as well as Rain can. They both can dance for sure, but Rain takes the cake when it comes to this.

Taehwa and Gdragon. Taehwa does things very choreographed, but they really haven't had enough exposure for him to prove his real dance skills. If there are any. We shall see.

Archived