[male] In Dancing: Who's Better?

Colorful

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest kayem7289

Jang Woo Hyuk

Eunhyuk, I love Yunho, but I don't like his repetiveness. Eunhyuk and Junsu dance quite similarly, so that's I picked him. They're much more fluid in their moves and more awe-worthy. Maybe it's because HyukSu was trained in the same company?

Rain, I haven't seen enough of Se7en so that's why I chose Bi. I'd probably choose Se7en as well if I had seen more because also like Yunho vs. Eunhyuk, I prefer the more fluid moves.

G-Dragon

Guest thoyting

wow.. hard choices.. they are all great dancers...

I pick Woo Hyuk because he can do things Minwoo can't do... very hard choice...

I pick Yunho, because he seems to be a pro at dancing.. although Eunhyuk is good too, but just not as good as Yunho...

I pick Se7en, because he can break dance.. something Bi can't do (well I never seen him do it) very hard choice!!!

I pick G-Dragon... they both were good, but in the videos G-dragon look very HOT dancing!!!

Guest pencilcasee.

Jang Woo Hyuk- this was such a hard choice since i love both of them and they are true dancing kings.

Eunhyuk- i find yunho really repitive so eunhyuk was the better choice. eunhyuk & shindong are both great dancers. shindong even choreographs <3

Se7en- i don't like either rain or se7en, but i like se7en's style better. rain's dancing is not appealing to me at all.

Taehwa - i love taehwa <333 if you watch battle shinhwa you can see how much talent he has :)

lee min woo: because everytime i see woo hyuk dance it seems pretty repetitive (though if this was based on looks and what not i would have definitely chosen woo hyuk)

yoonho: because his dancing just amazes me

rain: its kinda different from other male dancers (korean)

g-dragon: i cant explain it.

Guest 0oyokisuo0

Jang Woo Hyuk

Eunhyuk

Se7en

Tae Hwa -- i would've chosen seungri. but he aint on the list.

seungri:

the ending is amazing!! dude how does he move so fast o_o

Guest THYDAISCOOL

first one i picked lee minwoo mainly because i love him haha

and am not a big fan of woo hyuk dancing

then second i picked YUNHO althought i love hyukjae but yunho

just dances better in my eye

then i picked rain iono everytime i see rain dance am alwasie spazzin

then i picked taehwa mainly because i didnt notice gd as a dancer in big bang

alway thought it be my cutie seung ri or yb

Guest azn_chick91

voted for yunho

even though there are other clips of his awesome dancing...this one was good too.

it's amazing that he can even dance like that when he's sick. i'm sick right now and i'm being a lazy butt. xD

umm...i was pretty much biased through the whole thing though...so yeah

gd and th are in a total tie right now...that's awesome. xD

a lot of these dancers were evenly matched.

Minwoo and JWH.

I'm sure we can all say that Minwoo has more charisma. He brings his personality into the dancing. He never leaves you bored and he is amazingly smooth. Jang WooHyuk however, has incredible body control and he has really nice technique in what he does. Minwoo, I think is more versatile and therefore I think is a better dancer. Also the fact that Minwoo brings himself into his dance performances (ie. facial expressions) janghyuk looks bored. If you watch SO YOU THINK YOU CAN DANCE, you'll notice that nigel (sp) mentions facial expressions a lot, so it is an important factor.

Rain and Se7en

I feel that Se7en's moves are slightly more sloppy than Rain's at times, if you watch his practices. But when it comes down to the real thing, he kills it. I think Rain is a good technical dancer, but to be completely honest, after watching a minute of him dancing I get a bit bored. I know a good dancer when I see it, and Rain in my honest opinion doesn't exactly fit it. When he dances, its ilke hes only doing choreography, I get no vibe from him that shows me he's dancing with passion, that he enjoys it.

Eunhyuk and Yunho

It was a pretty tough decison for this one. Haha. I think they're both equally good. From watching these clips, Yunho's peformance stood out more, so I chose him.

Taehwa and Gdragon

They're getting better, not exactly anything too special though. :ph34r: G-dragon's dancing is more fun to watch. So I chose him.

Guest she`said

imo, i've seen better

vids of them dancing

before so i based it on

that and not the vids link

if that's ok.

Guest trinity1418

I think they are all pretty even except for Eunhyuk and Yunho. Yunho fans don't kill me, but I honestly think he is overrated as a dancer. Sure, he can dance really well, but he is always being credited for being like the best dancer or a dance king, etc. I've seen him dance alot and was never really super impressed like I was with Eunhyuk. Eunhyuk is more natural and his dancing style or moves vary, ya know, you can tell he's a dancer. Yunho always seems to be doing the same moves and sometimes feels like he's overdoing it. I'm not being biased either, cause I like Yunho. I just wouldn't put him on the same level as great dancers.

Guest suntory

Just a disclaimer before I discuss my picks.

All of these guys dance great, I think a few videos will never be able to justify the hard work they put into their routines.

Some of them may have had better music, and perhaps, that influenced the way I picked too. :)

Lee Min woo:

This one I based largely on the dance battle.

I think Minwoo had a more definitive role in his dance. His routine took care that his dancers did not steal his spotlight. I also preferred his sharper moves over Woo hyuk's more fluid ones.

Eun hyuk:

Of course the cute dance was a nice break from the usual tough-guy/ serious dances. :lol: Nevertheless, not considering the group dance, I enjoyed Eun hyuk's dance more because I felt he made it his own.

Rain:

Both Rain and Se7en are wonderful dancers, but based on the videos (of course they're entirely of a different form), I chose Rain because I liked watching his facial expressions match his moves. It's like he puts every single part of his being into the dance.

Jin Tae hwa:

Tae hwa's dance, although much shorter, was captivating enough for me. I liked the little details of it that matched perfectly with the music (like the blowing part). I think Min woo was right in picking him. ;)

Anyway, I'm sure we'll see more dances from these two, and maybe Seung ri as well, as many seem to suggest. Although I'm not sure Seung ri and Tae hwa would fancy a battle. :P (but Woo hyuk and Min woo are friends too so... :vicx: )

Archived