Auditioning For Jyp

Guest prettyddalgi

Guest I.♥_Y0U ;)

You have a strong voice, I like how you can hit high notes, but it's a little too high pitched for my liking. But that's just my personal preference. :P But go for your dream! I support you! Goodluck with the dance lessons! :D

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest prettyddalgi
ur voice is amazing > < , i thought u would make it though >< , guess u can try again when u get ur dancing going ^^
haha aww thankss yeah i'm taking dance lessons soo yeah. maybe when i get better i'll post them up lol =P
your soo good at singing o-o;.seriously! btu good luck to you :D
thanks alot~~
You have a strong voice, I like how you can hit high notes, but it's a little too high pitched for my liking. But that's just my personal preference. :P But go for your dream! I support you! Goodluck with the dance lessons! :D
lol thank you~ yeah i think i kinda went to high on some parts lol thanks for supporting! the dance lessons are coming along. i acutally think i'm improving a lot ^^ thanks for stopping by :]

Guest Bboy_CL1

haha aww thankss yeah i'm taking dance lessons soo yeah. maybe when i get better i'll post them up lol =Pthanks alot~~lol thank you~ yeah i think i kinda went to high on some parts lol thanks for supporting! the dance lessons are coming along. i acutally think i'm improving a lot ^^ thanks for stopping by :]

hehe yay!!!:P

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Sorry to hear about JYP, they are probably the biggest company concentrated on dancing because of the backgrounds of JYP and Bi. Your voice is decent, i would recommend trying to open up more, and add more energy as well, it sounds like you have a stuffed up nose too. I would keep working on it, and audition for some other companies that put more emphasis on singing...if that's what you want to do.

• 1 month later...
Guest lovetoday.

aww i wna try out too ..

but i cant dance either D:

well .. i use to dance

but i dont know :S i dont dance in front of people anymore

not confident enough

aww so jealous of uu .

i wish i had connections like uu ><

i wna audition so bad !!!!!!!!!!!!

Archived