Auditioning For Jyp

Guest prettyddalgi

Guest prettyddalgi

*FINAL RESULTS*
SOUNDCLICK.

okayy.. so not the best one. but the most recent ont :] enjoy?

okieee another recording/video. hehe come check it out ^^

BIGGEST EDIT EVER. *FINAL RESULTS*

OKAY FINALLLY.

i called my uncle in korea and he said that JYP called back.

what he told me is...

i didn't get in.

but this is what they said.

singing was great!~ but what were looking for is someone that can sing ANDDDD dance.

and i guess when i was auditioning i kept acting shy and like kinda kept forgetting the lyrics so they were like work on that a little bit too.

but you know. it's okay. it was my first time auditioning and personally i didn't think i would have made it on my first try so yeah.

from now on i'm taking dance lessons AGAIN. hahaha but i wanted to thank ALL OF YOU GUYS for the wonderful SUPPORT.

i have no words how to thank you. and one day if i do make it... my big shout out will go to THE LOVELY SOOMPIERS :]

THANKS TO ALL

EDITT//#3

OKAY. so this is what happened.

you know Bi? well he was suppose to have a world tour this summer and so he flew to claifornia to start it.

but when he went to go see the stage... the stage wasn't all prepared and stuff like that. so he cancelled ALL of his performances... and then Park Jin Young got another promotion from someone or something so he's all busy with that. so the jugdes that are judging my tape are saying that i have to wait until everything settles down..

WHEN'S THAT GOING TO BE? i have no idea.

i'm pretty sure that it's going to be after i get back to oklahoma..

but i have to wait...

just like everyone else ...

yepp so that's what happened.. lol for everyone who were wondering why it was taking so long. =]

EDITT//#2

GAW. waiting makes me angry...

and well today my mom went back to oklahoma... and so i'm stuck here... waiting for the results...

it's been 2 weeks already and they still haven't called or anything..

do you guys know if they call you even though you didn't make it?

hmm my mom was saying they don't.. but i think they do..

anywhoos~ still nervous.. still waiting..

GOODNESS.

EDITTT: WAITING FOR RESULTS.... #1

WHOOAAA GUYSS... WHOAAA.

hehe soo it wasn't like i expected.. but it was okay..

but personally.. i don't think i did very well... i was so nervous.. ><

AND THEY FREAKING ASKED ME TO DANCE...

GEEEZZZ.. I CANNOT DANCE FOR MY LIFE. ><

but anywho.. i'll start from when i arrived at JYP.

so my uncle, dad, sister, and mom came with me to support me.

and they actually stayed in the same room as me for my audition..

anywhooo this guy lead us to the practice room for the trainees and stuff and thats where my audition took place.

right next door is the workout room for everyone. and i went in there to get to the bathroom. lol

but yeah. right when i got back from the bathroom. and huge group of girls went past me..

you guys wanna know what group of girls it was?

FREAKING WONDER GIRLS!! =D hehe

i was like UH MO UH MO UH MO! hahaha

they said hiii and stuff and went into the workout room to practice..

HEHE. i got to hear their new song that didn't come out yet.. hehe it's good ^^ ANYWHOOO.

after that i had to sign papers and stuff like that. and then this guy brought out a camera.

yeah.. they taped me.. TT____TT but there were no judges in the room.

then that guy explained the procedure to me.

hahaha so i get in front of the camera and i was introducing myself... and i said weight wrong in korean.. PUAHAHA yesh. im a total dork. =/

hahaa so he stopped taping me and told me to start all over.

YOU KNOW DON'T KNOW HOW MANY TIMES I HAD TO START ALL OVER.

yeah they make you start all over if you do something wrong.. but that's good so the judges won't have to see the bad ones. HAHA.

but yeah. i introduced myself and then i sang the 1 verse and chorus of fly away by FFH. and then i sang the chorus of As time goes by, by T ( Tasha) . and then usually you were suppose to only sing two songs.. but he told me to sing another and the whole thing. so i sang HERO by MARIAH CAREY. as times goes by and fly away wasn't my strongest ones. so HERO kinda made up for it. lol and i kept forgetting the lyrics and stuff so we had to start over. =_______=

hmmm.. oh yeah and we also had to start over because people kept coming in and kept going out. haha i saw this one girl.. i forgot her name but from wonder girls like 5 times. haha she just kept similing at me and nodding.. i was like nod? no wait.. smile? lol

but the weird thing was that when i started singing... the girls stopped singing. so i was like.. WAHHH!! WHAT IF THEY ARE LISTENING TO ME?!... haha cauase i sing pretty loud. ^___^

anywhoo still going on..

right after i got done singing.. he goes.. okay well now i'm going to go get the CD for you to dance for.. i was like.. O_O UH MO. I CAN'T DANCE. and my uncle goes.. well just act like your in the no reh bang and dance like you dance in there.. and i was like.. uhmmm uncle... i don't dance in the no reh bang.. and he goes.. REALLY? WHY NOT? =____= my uncle's crazy. haha it's a karaoke places. not a dance off. =P

yepp but he came back and put on like all these songs that you dance sluttilyish too.. haha (sp? no wait... is that even a word? lol ) yeahh but i was like.. OHH MANN. cause my uncle, sister, and dad, and mom were in there too so i was like.. O_O GULP.

but he was like.. okayyy.. dancee.. NOW. and started recording..

at first i just stood there like this. O_O'' and then he was like mouthing H-U-R-R-Y... so i was like. WAHHHH!! and just did some moves and stopped even though i was suppose to go on till he said stop. =P haha

aftter he stopped recording i was like.. i told you i couldn't dance.. ^^;; lol but yeah. my mom kept asking. what do you think? what do you think? is she good? and he was like.. well i can't say anything. and plus even if i did.. my opinions wouldn't matter to the judges. haha so yeahh.. after that we thanked him and left.

and then i saw that wonder girls girl again. and smiled said bye. and stufff. i was giong to take a picture with them but i think they were in a hurry . haha they came late.

but yeah.. that's what happened.. not to exciting. just meeting the wonder girls..

they said the results would probably come in about in 2 weeks.. soo i'm waiting for the results..

if i find out about anything.. i'll sure to keep you guys posted...

THANK YOU GUYS FOR YOUR SUPPORT. I REALLY APPRECIATE IT.

BUT GUYS.. LET'S KEEP IN MIND THAT I MIGHT NOT MAKE IT.. =) hehe

THANKS EVERYONE!

---*lorenn.

hmmm... so this is what's going on.

i came to korea about almost 3 weeks ago..

and my dad's friend's sons are trainee's in JYP.

i knew they were when i was back in the US. and i was planning to meet them and stuff.

but then i get a call from my dad that his friend called into JYP and made a special appointment/ aduition with JYP.

i freak out cause he tells me only a few days before my actual adutition.

i met my dad's friend on saturday and he told me that this is the first time that JYP is having an audiition like this.. like i guess private? i'm not sure.. soo that kinda shook me up a little bit. haha

but yeah.. i'm just really nervous cause this isn't a regular adudition and i don't know what to except yah know?

hmm i dont' know.

i'm just hopeing they wont ask me to dance. =P

oh yeah. haha i'm singing for the aduition. so yeah. idk... help? lol

and i think i've been over singing a bit. and the adutition is tomorrow..

EKKK.. TOMORROW.

tips on anything would be nice... =] thanks

EDIT//

thanks bunches guys...

your tips and your support had made me even stronger. =]

ILY SOOMPIERS. ^^

---*lorenn.

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest jwarder3001

wow, i wish you luck..you're so lucky already haha

just get some rest, and make sure you dont get a sore throat for tomorrow...dont drink lots of sweet things, just like...water or whatever :) g00d luck!

Guest jwarder3001

lol thats true, everyone has connections..and it's awesome

connections in korea can only get you so far, but at least they can get you somewhere, moreso than they can in the states

Guest VitaDolce*

As what everyone said, you are lucky.

Why can't I have connections? lol ><

Good Luck!

My advice is for you to memorize a song or more [it depends on you] ...

the lyrics and melody. Don't think about the dancing part,

They are looking for singers right?

Bring the lyrics but don't ever use that when you sing in front of them ...

It's very unprofessional ... eventhough it's a private/special audition.

Don't over sing today ... rest your voice.

Drink lots of water [warm water] and don't talk too much today.. haha.

Don't be nervous and always think that a lot of people

would do anything just to be in your place so ... make us proud.

Fighting!

Guest b0ol1nda

dont ever take your lyrics with you! they HATE that. last time when i auditioned for jyp...they made me sing more than one song...like only the first half of the songs though...so yeah just prepare more than one song..maybe one english, one korean? and try not to be nervous~~~ and they`ll probably ask you your height(although your like right in front of them-_-) and your weight, so know it before you go~. yup these are my advice.

OH AND have a short introduction ready before you go. GOOD LUCK!

Guest JeWeLz x3

wow. you're so lucky to have connections.

good luck! i hope you kick butt on your auditions :]

when you sing dont show how nervous you are. like dont be nervous that you lose focus on what you're singing.

you can do it :] you're lucky that you have an opportunity like this to audition.

and uh..be confident~

fighting~!!

Guest prettyddalgi

awww thanks guys.

these are some really good tips. =]

some say to bring lyrics and some say don't.. hmmm

yeah i prepared about 5 songs just in case.

and my dad's friend said not to be scared if more than just judges come in.. O_O lol

thanks again everyone!!

---*lorenn.

Guest predator

Omigosh. You're lucky.

I have no connections. phooey~

I wish you the best of luck. =]

You should hum when you're waiting for your audition to keep your voice warmed up ^^

& drink warm water but not scorching hot or cold water.

soo lucky.. XD

Guest prettyddalgi

hehe thank you so much

i'm guessing i'll have to bring a lot of stuff to the adutition. including confidence. lol

THANK YOU AGAIN!

---*lorenn.

Guest icecreamcooky7

just have confident in urself ^^

and GOOD LUCk1!!

and tell me how u did ^^

and I will wish u a luck

Hope u make it in ^^

Guest XxMariannexX

Wow, lucky. hehe..I wish you a lot of luck too! Let us know how everything goes.

About bringing the lyrics. I think you should bring them just in case you need 'em. You could stick them in your pocket but try not to need them.

Realistically, I think they would ask you to dance (not to bum you out!) but who knows.

But you said yourself, to bring confidence. You couldn't be more right. =]

Hope you make it! ^_^*

Guest prettyddalgi

wow.

all of you guys have been a great help.

i'll sure to use all the tips and update on how i did. xP

THANKS. =]]

---*lorenn.

Guest MangoJuice

oo so excited for you! don't forget to sleep early and don't get nervous so that you don't lose your voice lol.. i say that coz sometimes when you get nervous your mind plays tricks on you and then your throat gets all blah.. or maybe that's just me =] good luck!

Guest chopstickss

if you're reeeaaally scared [as i would DEFINETELY be ==], don't let it show through during your performance!

remain calm and don't freak out nd forget lyrics etc =]

TELL US HOW IT GOES =]

Guest pinkpiglet

that's weird. i've heard from someone that went to private audition from jyp too.

i heard that it'll work basically like a normal audition so you should relax.

do not bring lyrics...first of all, it looks bad (doesn't look prepared)

and second of all, you end up just kinda "reading" the lyrics...

not paying attention on your emotions and feelings and such.

i highly doubt that they won't make you dance though lol

just practice basics...although you're trying to push the "singing"

Guest swtstar~

I'm nervous for you prettyddalgi ! XD !

although im sitting here behind my computer in holland !! H-O-L-L-A-N-D !

lolz !

tell us how it went !! we're rlly curious !

Archived