超級星光大道 One Million Star

Guest marvey1214

Guest Starylosophy

LALA

has been getting such high scores every week. seems like shes outshining everyone else... like 20 points at least from the 2nd place.

Getting high points is one issue, but I don't agree she deserves it all the time.

• Replies 896
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Starylosophy

Point Accumulation Week 3 results:

Theme: Saluting to your idols/Singing with idols

Judges: 小胖 張宇 黃小虎 楊培安 左安安

1.賴聖恩-幸福號列車(古巨基) 12分

2.潘嗣敬-Sorry(蘇永康) 11分

3.簡鳳君-原諒我(蕭敬騰) 17分

4.黎礎寧-放生(范逸臣) 13分

5.黃靖倫-散了吧(林志炫) 16分

6.林芯儀-舊愛還是最美(蘇永康) 19分

7.徐佳瑩-我愛你(盧廣仲) 23分

2nd round - Duet with idols

1.賴聖恩&古巨基-忘了時間的鐘 16分

2.潘嗣敬&蘇永康-男人不該讓女人流淚 18分

3.簡鳳君&蕭敬騰-王子的新衣 17分

4.黎礎寧&范逸臣-Piano 20分

5.黃靖倫&林志炫-如果不是因為你 16分

6.林芯儀&蘇永康-相遇太早 20分

7.徐佳瑩&盧廣仲-一百種生活 20分

總合加總 (Accumulated results after 3 weeks)

徐佳瑩 131

林芯儀 119

黎礎寧 110

黃靖倫 109

簡鳳君 108

潘嗣敬 103

賴聖恩 101

Guest lulybonynsungie

Getting high points is one issue, but I don't agree she deserves it all the time.

ditto

she's been the judges' favorite all along

Guest Starylosophy

When I heard this, I can only say that I pity XG3 contestants.

Next Sunday, they will record 2 episodes! (Deciding No 7th and 6th placing). Meaning all contestants will have to prepare 4 songs!! (OH GOSH).

I can see that they are already so stressed at this point. 4 songs is kindda crazy.

Too stressful, no wonder most of them can't perform to their best.

Guest twE90kid

no point in watchin anymore. stupid Xu Jia Ying keeps getting 20+, what's the point? there's no competition for Lin Xin Yi to catch up. it's not even an intense competition

Guest Starylosophy

no point in watchin anymore. stupid Xu Jia Ying keeps getting 20+, what's the point? there's no competition for Lin Xin Yi to catch up. it's not even an intense competition

Indeed there isn't a point in watching the show for the champion LOL.

I mean it's so obvious. But I heard this week her performance is up to that standard. (Well Lu Guang Zhong's songs are her style).

And basically I don't really care about her scores anymore.

I think 3-5 placings are more interesting. And people call them 黃鳳黎!(Pineapple) Hahaha.

Guest evelyn168

I absolutely agree that there's no point in watching this show anymore. We know who would win and I don't think she deserves it at all... I'm probably watching because of the guests next week. This show is ABSOLUTELY disappointing...

Guest lulybonynsungie

yea...like most ppl said...im mostly watching because other contestants' performances

what a disappointment

i agree to the people who say that there's not point in watching it anymore

i think the judges are so baised. LALA always gets 20+ and they are always so picky on the others telling them to improve but i presonally think that some of them do beta than her

i can't be bothered staying up late now to watch it cause it's just no point. the contestant that u like sings and then u think it's not bad but then in the judges eyes they say its not good

Last time when 蘇永康 went to judge he gave her low score cause he didn't like the way she presented the song and yes i agree with that

i don't like LALA's stage performace how she always sways around and her arms are in the air like a conductor and lots and lots more.....= ="

Guest twE90kid

i agree to the people who say that there's not point in watching it anymore

i think the judges are so baised. LALA always gets 20+ and they are always so picky on the others telling them to improve but i presonally think that some of them do beta than her

i can't be bothered staying up late now to watch it cause it's just no point. the contestant that u like sings and then u think it's not bad but then in the judges eyes they say its not good

Last time when 蘇永康 went to judge he gave her low score cause he didn't like the way she presented the song and yes i agree with that

i don't like LALA's stage performace how she always sways around and her arms are in the air like a conductor and lots and lots more.....= ="

LMAO. like a conductor.

^ yah, i prefer xin yi more but too late.. she cant win anyway since the marks gap was so wide.. 20+ how to catch up? wth <_<

Guest lulybonynsungie

^dont even see the point of having the last couple episodes..might as well announce the winner now =(

Guest xxhannahxchangxx

i agree, no point in watching.

i stopped watching last week. well i guess everyone's hope for season three to be good has gone to waste. Season three didn't turn out that well. =[. disappointing.

and again season one's still my favorite =D

Guest twE90kid

just watch this new episode. what are they doing. 11 and 12 points? then LALA gets 23 and 20? what's up with that?

Guest Starylosophy

Top 5 is out.

I'm not sure why am I going TW to watch the grand finals with my favorite at 6th position.

第一輪

賴聖恩 - 22 分

潘嗣敬 - 17 分

簡鳳君 - 16 分

黃靖倫 - 16 分 (張信哲 - 我是真的)

黎礎寧 - 19 分

林芯儀 - 18 分

徐佳瑩 - 18 分

第二輪

賴聖恩 ─ 現代舞 - 21 分

潘嗣敬 ─ 國光劇校 - 18 分

簡鳳君 ─ 太鼓 - 18 分

黃靖倫 ─ 臺北打擊樂團 - 15 分 ( 歌名:Quando Quando Quando)

黎礎寧 ─ 男高音 - 21 分

林芯儀 ─ 愛爾蘭踢踏舞 - 23 分

徐佳瑩 ─ 兒童合唱團 - 16 分

潘嗣敬 7th placing

第一輪 - 拿手歌曲

黃靖倫 - 12 分

簡鳳君 - 19 分

賴聖恩 - 15 分

黎礎寧 - 16 分

林芯儀 - 19 分

徐佳瑩 - 18 分

目前積分(第一輪完畢):