Jhonnys Entertainment

Guest OrangeLover

Guest OrangeLover
hot guys!! LOL
well I think that most of Jhonnys are HOT!! LOL well if you guys don't know them yet than you might of heard of them...Smap, NewS, Kat-tun, Arashi, Ya-Ya-Yah, Tackey and Tsubasa, Kanjani8, and so on... to much groups!! LOL well tell me which are your guys favorites?? mines are NewS, Kat-tun, Arashi, Ya-Ya-Yah, Tackey and Tsubasa, Kanjani8!! yep yep all of them haha!! but mostly these groups!!

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest jihunny79

Actually, WFL are not under Johnny's Entertainment. They are under a different company. ^_^;;

As for my favourite from the JE bunch, it's Arashi all the way! Though Kanjani 8 is coming at a close second. Sukiyanen!!!!

Guest OrangeLover

Actually, WFL are not under Johnny's Entertainment. They are under a different company. ^_^;;

As for my favourite from the JE bunch, it's Arashi all the way! Though Kanjani 8 is coming at a close second. Sukiyanen!!!!

okay thanks!! I'll just edit that haha

Guest autistic

Muahahhaha. KINKI KIDS and J-FRIENDS.

yes, i belong to that era.

but now im obsessing over rain and shinhwa to notice KK anymore.

yes..hot hot boys...out of all the groups and members...

i still like my akame better..haha...leaning more towards jin now..dont know why...

oh yeah most of them are good-looking! although there are still some, im not mentioning names lol, who look butt ugly to me!

i like kat-tun the best! i drool over kame & akanishi.

Guest lavendersky

Muahahhaha. KINKI KIDS and J-FRIENDS.

yes, i belong to that era.

but now im obsessing over rain and shinhwa to notice KK anymore.

haha, i share the same taste as you, and i believe we shld be in the same age grp as well. :P

Guest Mariela

IKUTA TOMA< ^______^ also KAT-TUN -NEWS AND KANJANI EITO!!

今井 翼 & タッキ

JOHNNY'S world

>>>>http://www.johnnys-net.jp/

Guest pulang tala

i nosebled over kpop especially dbsg until i saw a pic of akanishi and my life just changed...

now, im an official NewS fan who'd die to have a glance of chi hiroki's magnificence..

(yes, im a ridiculous fangirl)

Guest akanishikido

;aldskjf LMAO.. JE has become my life... LMAO I LOVE THEM ALL... or most of them.. LOL..

as;dlkjf BUT BAKANISHI"S MY #1 <3333333333 a;lksdjf;alkjfda;ldjf and then uchixryo and daisuke and TSUBAKA <333 ohnoxninoxshoxtaichi... ;laksjdf XDDDD OHKURA YOKO YAMAPI!!!!!! ad;jkfadf AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I LOVE THEM SOO MUCH XDD

haha and believe it or not.. lmao.. i knew about them like... 5 yrs ago? but didn't care for them then T_T.. GAHHH stupid me T_T.. lmao.. i could have had a 5 yr head start on it T_T.. lmao but no ~~~ ><

Guest rinimeatballs

arashi duh hahaha but i like t and t and kinki kids too NewS and katun wowow but the rules u have to follow to be in johnnys they got them boys on LOCK

Archived