B O A (보아) * Official Thread

Guest jnnfr

• Replies 31.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Duffle
^ of course you can call me suejin! ^__^ whats your name?

Thanks! You can call me Duffle or wobwab. ^^

Wow thank you so much for the translations, Sue Jin.

So 7 out of 50 guests got the signed MIT LIVE DVDs, not all of them (I am stupid to think all 50 of them got one each :P).

BoAfullmoon's experience was so very ... >_< I think I am green with envy :P

How lucky!!!! Anyway her story was so cute and I could almost see pictures in my mind of what was going on that day. ^^

A pleasure to read indeed, and it caused me to smile and laugh a lot. :D

OMG, I love the part when every BoA's little reaction/expression caused them to scream over how cute she was.

BoA was sooooooo cute!!!! >.<

You made my day. <3

I am looking forward to read Łøνё비위쥬권's 2nd story's translation. <3

But no need to hurry, I will wait until you have time.

Thanks again for the pleasant-cutie-lovely translations and explaination (I would have no idea what OTL means if you wouldn't explain ^^ ).

Guest suejinners

^Well hi Duffle =D

i can so picture boa wearing that bumble bee headband shaking her head back and forth =D =D soo cute<3

Im happy these translations are keeping the thread alive and happy XD

sorry but today i didn't do anyy i start classes tmrw =X but another one was posted ^__^!! so ill be translating that as well!

til then enjoy her dorkiness<3

video113va3ta5.gif

Guest astarael

Thanks for the gif! lol, she's so dorky. Was that from a Japanese or Korean video clip?

Also, I can't wait for the rest of the translations. I know that people are starting classes tomorrow, me included :X, but let's all try to post here whenever we have free time and keep the thread alive.

I wonder if the fanmeeting was entirely private and personal. With BoA's other fanmeetings, they were videotaped by the media and stuff, but it seems like no one but BoA, her staff, and her fans were there. I really want to see pictures of BoA! haha

電線たち  2007年08月27日(月)

私はややこしいものは嫌い・・・

でも世の中ってそんなものじゃないかな

E99BBBE7B79A.jpg

CREDITS: BoA's Oricon blog

Guest Duffle

^

Translation by me (rather by a Japanese web translation service, and I just used dictionary to confirm things + hope to make a good guess) :

Electric lines 2007.08.27 (Mon)

I don't like anything complex...,

but isn't the world such one?

OMG BoA's comment always adds value to her picture so much.

And YAY for BoA's dorkiness~ ^__^ *saved to my BoA GIF collection*

Guest prizzyy

BoA is emotional! and yes she can make so much meaning out of a simple picture~

i can imagine her holding the camera and capturing the image~ <33

hope to see pics of the fanmeeting! haha! :lol:

Guest astarael

Thanks for the translations, Duffle! She always has really meaningful posts on her Japanese blog, maybe they're thoughts that pop up in her head when taking pictures. :]

BoA's manager updated:

보아는 이제 내일 해외로 고고 씽 합니다..~~~

해외에서 일본으로 바로 들어갈 것 같네요..

당분간 한국에는 못 올 것 같습니다.ㅠㅠㅠ..ㅠㅠ.ㅠㅠ.

I'm kind of disappointed by the news. BoA is flying out to some foreign country (overseas) tomorrow, and then it seems that she'll immediately head for Japan afterwards (LOVE LETTER promotion?) so she won't be going back to Korea for now. I'm wondering what foreign country she's going to. At first I thought, with dread, that she was going to the U.S., which would mean some U.S. activity, but then there could be a number of possibilities; people at Bestiz guessed: drama, Korean/Japanese CFs, movie, 24th single jacket, etc. Maybe even acting classes or meeting with some producer? Who knows.

Guest hanabi ;

happy 7th anniversary!

i know im late but late is better than never.. :P

i cnt wait for the full love letter pv to come out.

the outfit made me think about one of the missha cfs.

i wanna sit beside BoA too!

i dun understand her blog entry.

the meaning is too deep ><

Guest hanjin90
Thanks for the translations, Duffle! She always has really meaningful posts on her Japanese blog, maybe they're thoughts that pop up in her head when taking pictures. :]

BoA's manager updated:

해외에서 일본으로 바로 들어갈 것 같네요..

I'm kind of disappointed by the news. BoA is flying out to some foreign country (overseas) tomorrow, and then it seems that she'll immediately head for Japan afterwards (LOVE LETTER promotion?) so she won't be going back to Korea for now. I'm wondering what foreign country she's going to. At first I thought, with dread, that she was going to the U.S., which would mean some U.S. activity, but then there could be a number of possibilities; people at Bestiz guessed: drama, Korean/Japanese CFs, movie, 24th single jacket, etc. Maybe even acting classes or meeting with some producer? Who knows.

a drama for now is better than US debut T.T

thanx for the info ^

Guest jessiep

^^I agree.

I hope that the early rumour of her 6th Korean album releasing at the end of 2007 may be true (after finishing Love Letter promotion).

Guest -x.smile.31

aiyoo~!! I want a new Korean album...or even

a Korean drama...i just want a new Korean

release~!! TT0TT let's just hope that what she

does after Love Letter is something Korean XD

Yes, I am getting exasperatedly desperate O.O

BoA's manager updated:

해외에서 일본으로 바로 들어갈 것 같네요..

Thanks for the news!

But sadly, it's what I dreaded :tears:

The last sentence of her not being able to go to Korea for the meantime..I'm so sad

But I'm really curious of where overseas she's going :D

Guest suejinners

you know Park Jin Ah that one girl whos taken lots of pics with BoA and we didn't know who she was?

She's 24yrs old! 11/25 is her bday! not to far from BoA's!!!! in 1999 when she was in her 3rd year of middle schoool,Fashion Magazine Ceci had some model contest and she was #2 After Actress Im Soo Jung. They both ended up being covergirls for Ceci. thats when both girls recieved many offers from the entertainment world. Park Jin Ah was trainging to be a singer for 5 years and then her company went into some hardships/troubles so her debut wasn't possible. When she was doing modeling activites in her 3rd year of middle school she was introduced to Boa who was training to be a singer. Even though BoA was in 6th grade and started training early her mental state of mind was the same as hers (Jinah laughs after saying that ^^). BoA debuted first and Jin ah went through a big slump because of her not being able to debut/release a album which is when BoA gave her advice to not give up and keep her spirits up.

Jinah also said how BoA seems more of the Unnie. and even though shes a top star shes modest and humble. Also that BoA changes her phone number everymonth but she ALWAYS calls her. also~ "Now both BoA & I need to work hard to get acknowledged as actors."

Shes going to be in the drama 국립수라원, with Jang Geun Suk and Go Eun Ah. Before she was tone deaf but after 5 years of training hard to be a singer she has some confidence in singing and dancing. She wants people to know her name through musicals movies and dramas.

=)

coolll~ now we know about BoA's long time friend Park Jin Ah!

&pja supposedly got to know LYH through boa. or thats what i read X)

here are the pics of the long time friends to refresh your memory <3 i love seeing these pics ^___^

pjagh4.jpg

img31161hf9tr9xr7.jpg

img3116020070118190116vij7.jpg

img3116220070118190116zjg0.jpg

img3116320070118190116dpy7.jpg

img3116420070118190116lbs6.jpg

yeah sorry for not posting the other translations yet XD they are coming~~~~~~~

----

http://flvs.daum.net/flvPlayer.swf?vid=MOQNpTEuq2E$

BoA smiling &laughing & smiling & laughing & smiling~<3

credits to 권스톡 at boaworld bestiz

Guest jessiep

Suejin, thanks for sharing the inside story of BoA and Park Jinah friendship. BoA seemed to mature quicker than people at or slightly older than her age (said Jang Nara, other staffs, and now Park Jinah). Well, good luck to Park Jinah in her acting debut.

It's still a month from the Love Letter release date :(

ps: I'm looking forward to read your upcoming translation. You're keeping us in suspense, Suejin :lol:

Guest yunapolaris

Ah~Thank for the translation 'bout that great friendship story Suejin ^^.

It's good for BoA to have many good friends who can share happiness/loneliness with her. I still remember BoA

said 'bout her loneliness on the top of success. Hope friendship can help our BoA get through unhappy moments.

And goodluck to Park Jin Ah unnie on her acting debut.

@jessiep: yeh~ It's 1 month for waiting ~ ~

Guest talksound

suejinners, thanks for the translations! i envy those who went. again, her blogs are always so deep. O_O makes me wonder.. lol

so lee yeonhee and park jinah are some of boa's closest friends? she's so pretty even in simple pics. -_- lol

Archived