B O A (보아) * Official Thread

Guest jnnfr

• Replies 31.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest suejinners

hehe we are all hyped up about anycallher bday is comin soon too! XD

what an exciting month for BoA<3

i was watching happysunday's high five and apparently actress Kim Min Sun knows boa! that was O__O out of no where to me!

they were saying big stars that were their friends that they could call up and make them come on the show unexpectedly and jo hye ryun said joo jin mo, park kyung lim said jo in sung and Kim min sun said BoA! but then she said shes too busy.

I've just watched the HQ version of the teaser, and yes, I can tell you it was recorded here in Brazil, at Rio De Janeiro. You can see at the right side a sign with the street name (Almirante Barroso Avenue), and I can also read "Clínica Geral" on a wall, which stands for "General Hospital" (I don't know if it's still in use, maybe an abandonned one, since the building looks like old - I don't live in Rio, but I can check that later). Also on the street, I can also read "PARE", which means "STOP".

The 60s CF is so cool..look real professional, and our lovely BoA's vocal is too good ..hehe...I love the short preview of the song...

hi suejinners, thanks for the short description of the show..everyone seem to know BoA..haha..who is Kim Min Sun by the way...maybe i go do some research on her :).

Guest hanjin90
hehe we are all hyped up about anycallher bday is comin soon too! XD

what an exciting month for BoA<3

i was watching happysunday's high five and apparently actress Kim Min Sun knows boa! that was O__O out of no where to me!

they were saying big stars that were their friends that they could call up and make them come on the show unexpectedly and jo hye ryun said joo jin mo, park kyung lim said jo in sung and Kim min sun said BoA! but then she said shes too busy.

wow~ that's unexpecting

i never know that Kim Min Sun is also a friend of BoA

I've just watched the HQ version of the teaser, and yes, I can tell you it was recorded here in Brazil, at Rio De Janeiro. You can see at the right side a sign with the street name (Almirante Barroso Avenue), and I can also read "Clínica Geral" on a wall, which stands for "General Hospital" (I don't know if it's still in use, maybe an abandonned one, since the building looks like old - I don't live in Rio, but I can check that later). Also on the street, I can also read "PARE", which means "STOP".

thanx for the info

Guest kpopjunkie13

i love the cf... it looks like a movie

the storyline is really interesting

the rocker look really looks good on her

tablo must be so happy to work with boa :lol:

--------------------------------

38217637pb5.gif

credits to: splotchydivinity & airen

woohh..er don't really know who is kim min sun.. i just google about her.. she looks a bit like the gal who acted in err my sassy girl

lifetv no1206

nothng about BoA.. it's just the horoscope for the week/month

lifetvno120601cn1.jpg

lifetvno1206editedfa8.jpg

credit: Bum

caps from bestiz:

e0068177472c3e2653f66ae8.jpg

e0068177472c3e1e9a7b3py1.jpg

e0068177472c3e16a40c9di2.jpg

e0068177472c3e0d5a11dfx4.jpg

- - - - - - - -

found this on avex website:

ビッグアーティストが多数所属するrhythm zone主催のこの冬一番のスペシャルライブが代々木で開催決定!

詳細はこちら:http://rhythmzone.net/rhythmnation/

■ 12月15日(土) 開場 16:00 / 開演 17:00

【出演アーティスト】

EXILE・ARIA・Ryohei・SOFFet・高杉さと美・Rickie-G・J Soul Brothers・twenty4-7・BRIGHT

ゲストアーティスト:DOUBLE・SOUL’d OUT・LITTLE・マボロシ

■ 12月16日(日) 開場 15:00 / 開演 16:00

【出演アーティスト】

倖田來未・LISA・エイジアエンジニア・天上智喜・MICRON' STUFF・COLOR・Remark Spirits

ゲストアーティスト:BoA・SEAMO・加藤ミリヤ・ET-KING・RIKI

料金:全席指定 ¥6,900(税込み)

MORE INFO:キョードー東京 03-3498-9999 (10:00~18:00)

rhythm nation website:

http://rhythmzone.net/rhythmnation/index.html

20534013vt7.jpg

^shes a guest or something?

does that mean they'll be performing again??

Guest BoALoveS

Yeah. But I think BoA will sing her new japanese song, or maybe smile again (because Yutaka Furukawa isn't there) and then they will perform together Hey Boy, Hey Girl.

Can I say how much I'm excited about 'Anyband'?

Haha..

The plot and the title was a bit funny and cliche sounding at first but then when I saw the preview..

I was like.. "Wow! This is cool!"

Lol.. Though the first line could do a little work.. "A siri of silence.. " The way the guy speaks English is a bit too dramatic..

Haha.. I also didn't expect something like this.. something futuristic.. So, it was nice.

I was only thinking of another complicated love story mixed with music actually..

When I saw the preview, I was impressed.. They actually wanna take this risk.. Korea doesn't have much sci-fi stuff..

Also.. ahhhhhh Junsu was smokin'!!!!.. and Boa.. my love for her grew once again..

The song rocks my socks.. even if its a bit reminiscent to an english song which I cannot remember.. lol

■ 12月16日(日) 開場 15:00 / 開演 16:00

【出演アーティスト】

倖田來未・LISA・エイジアエンジニア・天上智喜・MICRON' STUFF・COLOR・Remark Spirits

ゲストアーティスト:BoA・SEAMO・加藤ミリヤ・ET-KING・RIKI

Wait.. I see Koda Kumi's name there.. does that mean we might get to see BoA with DBSK again? Her new song Last Angel features DBSK...

Guest Wen Jing

^ But maybe Koda Kumi will release a new single soon... anyway who knows. I would love to see BoA and TVfXQ together cuz I love them sooo much! But seems they try not to show too much together either Korea or Japan, which is good cuz then BoA won't get haters, haha.

BoA unnie's bday is coming! Ahhhh~~~~

And I can't wait for the CF! NO news about the CF today??? :(

Also.. ahhhhhh Junsu was smokin'!!!!.. and Boa.. my love for her grew once again..

when i 1st read this sentence .. i was thinkin.. huh junsu smoking? where.. didn't see him held a cigaratte...haha stupid of me... must be too hungry...

ohh but usually they won't show the rythm concert on tv or do they?

Guest hanjin90
when i 1st read this sentence .. i was thinkin.. huh junsu smoking? where.. didn't see him held a cigaratte...haha stupid of me... must be too hungry...

ohh but usually they won't show the rythm concert on tv or do they?

Rythmn Nation last year was shown on TV but there was no BoA's part >.<

i'm so curious 'bout anyband Hidden mission T.T but too bad i dun have anycall acc

Guest talksound
^ But maybe Koda Kumi will release a new single soon... anyway who knows. I would love to see BoA and TVfXQ together cuz I love them sooo much! But seems they try not to show too much together either Korea or Japan, which is good cuz then BoA won't get haters, haha.

BoA unnie's bday is coming! Ahhhh~~~~

And I can't wait for the CF! NO news about the CF today??? :(

that's why they avoid it all costs. to avoid the antis. -__- how sucky? right?

oh and to whoever said junsu was smoking... wth? lol cause he wasn't.

^ lol, I think that that person meant that he was smoking hot.

I'm totally curious about the hidden mission things too. It's her birthday in 2 days...She's probably in Korea now, practicing for the showcase (hopefully. Junsu is still in Japan performing with DBSK, so who knows where she is), so she'll finally get to spend her birthday in Korea with her family. I wonder if she's gonna suddenly announce some fan event on her Iple again...hahah.

Guest jessiep

^^That is possible since she always celebrates her birthday with the fans (either in Japan or Korea).

Turning 21 officially makes her an adult, and she can drink now (Ok...I know she started drinking a while ago).

The photo of BoA sitting in the van is really beautiful even when her eyes closed.

I read that this MV will have four parts. Is it right?

Guest hanjin90

wth >.< they release another "Hidden mission" today T.T

if only we knew 'bout it! i hope someone with acc will tell us 'bout those hidden thingy

Guest astarael

Thanks for the caps and scans!

BoA will be flying back and forth until the end of the year. :\ Can you imagine her schedule along with Junsu's? They have to be in Korea for the showcase and the concert, and then back to Japan for the Christmas concerts and Rhythm Nation performances. I'm assuming she's already in Korea right now, but Junsu is cutting it kind of close with the showcase only a couple days away.

I always thought that Japanese fans were a bit more open-minded about their idols, as in not overreacting when they get close to someone, but I suppose girls will be girls.

Do we need a Korean social security number in order to sign up for an Anycall account? I really want to find out more about the hidden missions; they have a new one on the site, but I can't do anything except look at the room. Do you think the room is the TPL headquarters? lol, where they hide out and make music. I'm definitely expecting some "talk, play, and love" in the storyline.

There has to be more than one song for the CFs, so I'm guessing there will be several parts to it. :] How exciting. Maybe at the concert they'll have Q&A's, whooo, and they better air it on TV or else we're stuck with fancams.

Archived