B O A (보아) * Official Thread

Guest jnnfr

lol i think u mean school belle?

thanks for al those clips! yes i think Aya is a friendly girl and she did make BoA come out of her shell more. lol and boa's fur hat is huge! but her dress is nice! wish there were more interaction between BoA and dbsk . but seems like they were trying to pull changmin and aya together hahahha

anyways, abt anyban,d i read a few pages back that jin bora is going to on piano? who's jin bora? is she some famous korean pianist or is she Sunday from csjh the grace? lol

• Replies 31.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest mandy_quyen

not sure if anyone posted it =__=

[HQ]Boa - Mnet.21e.Artist.KOR.070515.XViD.CATV.XViD-DCRN[KoreanEnt].avi

Available at : http://clubbox.co.kr/KoreanEnt

i'm not Boa fan ( i like some of her songs thought ^^ ) , but after watching this i may become a fan , admire her because of all her hard work -___- feel like crying when i watch this

Guest xyunaxfantasiesx

LOVER LETTER debuts at #3. I was really hoping she'd get #2.

xx->01 YUI - 16622 (x1.75) = 29,089

xx->02 Acid Black Cherry - 8462 (x1.75) = 14,809

xx->03 BoA - 5787 (x1.75) = 10,127

Guest hanjin90

[JP Radio] BoA on BOOM TOWN Radio (1), 2007.09.25

boomtownoo8et9.jpg

Credits: BOOM TOWN and BoAjjang + boanjel

----------------------------------------------------------

LOVE LETTER Event

2007092500000023vs7vi8.jpg

2007094923698325692ay3kv9.jpg

Credits: Yahoo and BoAjjang + boanjel

she's so cute <3

too bad tat LOVE LETTER debuts at no.3

i hope it will go up tomorrow T>T

Guest atlantis-x

^thanks for the images hanjin90!

wow i like her outfit in the boom town radio! she looks so cute in that puffy looking skirt(or is it shorts) with boots and cap! haha.

that image looks a lot younger than the one from love letter event. must be the dress or something, she looks a little older.

and that's a lot of V signs that she has been displaying recently.

hmmm third place. well i was hoping for second too since yui is really quite a strong competitor. maybe it will get better?(:

lol i think u mean school belle?

thanks for al those clips! yes i think Aya is a friendly girl and she did make BoA come out of her shell more. lol and boa's fur hat is huge! but her dress is nice! wish there were more interaction between BoA and dbsk . but seems like they were trying to pull changmin and aya together hahahha

anyways, abt anyban,d i read a few pages back that jin bora is going to on piano? who's jin bora? is she some famous korean pianist or is she Sunday from csjh the grace? lol

oh yaya..haha school belle..hehe thanks for the word...

ermm ya i think jin bora is a famous korean pianist..nah not sunday from csjh

btw does anyone knows what aya chan was talking/asking about BoA and what boA ask dj ozma in the heyx3 clip?

Guest upstream

:o at number 3, wow that's a good start..but the 1st one is double than her sale xD, hope she'll get the top asap.

oh my god...just go to korea for once!! and then for year later....just promote japan single again....then people will love u more...since u haven't visited japan for a year....-_-''

Guest kayem7289

^ I understand where you are coming from lol, let the saturation sponge dry a bit, and then come back with an amazing single that'll blow them all away.

LoveLetter at #3 is okay, I mean...YUI is like...HUGE nowadays in Japan, I just hope her sales will maintain and go up in the next few days and AT LEAST get a 50k week since the song is so good!

Guest Wen Jing

Well, it's not that bad... comparing to YUI who has became super super famous in Japan.

Who is or are Acid Black Cherry?? Never heard of it/them.

It seems that BoA's always at No.3. Many of her singles reached No.3 for the first day.

There's still a change to go to No.2 or even No.1!

Guest strawberry_hit

well you can't expect more..i mean the ablum leaked ages ago..around August..poor onnie..i have nothing against yui but i think love letter deserve more then 3rd...hopfully it will go up...go onnie..and yeah come back to korea....give japan a break a bit...hmm wonder when will we seen the film she's working on.....she's working on a film right?????

Guest Joshorty

UGH like just how did it ever get leaked?!?! Other than that, no.3 is not a bad start :D Hope it keeps staying there! Maybe it's just my computer but I don't see her appear on no.3 on the ORICON site...

Guest Rainie_Days

Ahh, well congratulations to BoA on her Love Letter debut :) It's not a bad start, honestly...and well yeah, maybe wished she was at like #2 but it will rise hopefully :)

Guest kayem7289

UGH like just how did it ever get leaked?!?! Other than that, no.3 is not a bad start :D Hope it keeps staying there! Maybe it's just my computer but I don't see her appear on no.3 on the ORICON site...

I don't think the site is updated yet, since it still shows Ayu at #1...Wow, YUI could probably beat her lol.

Anyway...Yeah, I just hope the sales won't drop too much over the week so that she'll have a chance to surpass Acid Black Cherry.

Guest Joshorty

I don't think the site is updated yet, since it still shows Ayu at #1...Wow, YUI could probably beat her lol.

Anyway...Yeah, I just hope the sales won't drop too much over the week so that she'll have a chance to surpass Acid Black Cherry.

I see..well as much as I love the single, I have a feeling the sales won't last long :( Plus the ENTIRE single was like leaked so early and I'm still wondering how they can get it on the loose sooo easily !! I'm really hoping like you said, the sales keep up.....

O SNAP I just realized I topped the page sorry :(

Title: LOVE LETTER

Today LOVE LETTER was released,

I wonder if you already listened to it?

Even I'm shy about this song since it's so direct, yet If you tell me that after listening

to this song you got courage and move forward even a step in confessing your love I would really be pleased.

I also want to thank all the people that came to Korakuen yesterday

I was truly nervous.

Having you so close to me made me happy.

I was even able to take pictures with you!

original post at BoA's blog

credits: BoA's blog, idpeaceb.org , boajjang.com, me ^^

^from CARLO @ BJJ

gah i wish i could of taken a photo with BoA XD

oh did anyine see the '08 calender pics at BJJ??

they are so pretty...kinda reminds you of naturelle

so pretty<33

maybe I'll upload it ^^

Guest astarael

Thank you for the pictures, hanjin, and the new blog post, blu_smiley! I love all the V signs in those pictures, haha, and BoA sounds so kind-hearted in her entry. That's the kind of effect that she wants her song to have on people, and she really loves her fans, no doubt about it. It's cool that she invited all those couples as well; no wonder I saw a lot of them holding each other. :x

lol, flower of the school. I wonder if she was, but I find it super cute that she got a love letter in elementary school. It must've been like puppy love.

I just saw her 2008 calendar photos. She looks lovely in all of them, but I'd say that my favorites are July/August, September/October, and November/December. Her hair has this cool thing going on, lol, like... I don't know if it's just me, but it looks black and brown, not like the solid brown she has now. Could just be shadows though, I'm not sure anymore.

I hope her single does better in sales. I seriously didn't like the fact that it was leaked so early. >__> Hopefully after this single she'll take a little break and focus on Korean activities.

first day sales for LOVE LETTER are 5787 copies.

she's #3 on the oricon daily charts right now.

hopefully, this'll only get better!

BoA 화이팅!

Guest heygingersnap

yeah, i was surprised to see the sales so low,

but since there wasn't much competition (beside YUI),

at least #3 is a good spot. i predicted #2 or #3 ^^.

hopefully the sales~ will go higher, though!

and lets see her promote some more too. <3

------

did you guys see that clip w/ boa & tvxq & aya matsuura?

ahaha, it was so cute, yunho called her "scary senpai" and she was like WHAAAT?

but i swear. it's really obvious she and ayaya are really good friends.

i dunno, it made me smile. 8D;

Archived