B O A (보아) * Official Thread

Guest jnnfr

Guest upstream

hey i manage to upload most BoA calendars pictures cuz someone requested it on boajjang...i dont wanna make the link wasted and only few people can grab it there, so here's the link:

Content:

2002 Calendar

2004 Calendar

2005 Calendar (LQ XD)

2006 Calendar

2007 Calendar (MQ & HQ)

+

Missha 2004 Calendar

Download: http://download.yousendit.com/82807B5F49095151

Credits: boajel of boajjang, boa-nation, lbc xD

--

wumqc9.gif uhm, i also wondering if anyone of you got the 2003 calendar scans or a MQ/HQ scan of 2005 calendars? xD cuz i can't find it...xD, i guess it doesn't exist..

• Replies 31.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here is a new set of BoA's pics in the Oricon style magazine. I really like BoA in her specs, and they must be one of her design collections.

v20p07092219024136810znwt5.jpg

v20p07092219011262600kgda8.jpg

v20p07092219005262180aeho3.jpg

v20p07092218594943650will9.jpg

CREDITED: hcyspeed0510 at gBoAfans and BoAjjang + boanjel

Guest kayem7289

^ Thanks for the Oricon Style pix, she looks so pretty, as usual lol. I love the specs, too, she'd make such a pretty nerd :P.

Duffle, it's okay to be selfish at times, especially in situations that involve Anyband :lol:.

Hmmmm...I'd also like a lullaby, a rock song, a trot song, a country song, a full rap song, and classical balladesque type of song...Am I getting carried away now :lol:?

I wonder how long Samsung will make us wait before they even leak anything out?

At least show us some "Making Of" videos so we can rest a bit more assured lol.

Here is a new set of BoA's pics in the Oricon style magazine. I really like BoA in her specs, and they must be one of her design collections.

%7Boption%7Dhttp://img67.imageshack.us/img67/8419/v20p07092219024136810znwt5.jpg

%7Boption%7Dhttp://img66.imageshack.us/img66/5917/v20p07092219011262600kgda8.jpg

%7Boption%7Dhttp://img120.imageshack.us/img120/3452/v20p07092219005262180aeho3.jpg

%7Boption%7Dhttp://img120.imageshack.us/img120/9541/v20p07092218594943650will9.jpg

CREDITED: hcyspeed0510 at gBoAfans and BoAjjang + boanjel

lol thanks for the pics!

BoA looks so cute with glasses ^^

Kayem7289, sometimes "Making Ofs" are better because we get to see interactions LOL

Guest astarael

Thanks for the translation, xiao_yun87! It's crazy how BoA went unnoticed by people; I think if a fan actually saw her, they'd think they were hallucinating, haha. Thanks for the scan, Bum! I guess the news has already spread, so I hope this really pulls through or else a lot of people will be disappointed. I'm so excited for it; I swear, it's more than I could wish for, lol. I remember people were talking about who they wanted BoA to collab with, some people mentioned Junsu and some mentioned Tablo, and now they get both! I hope they make several songs for the CFs. It's going to be huge. So... they should definitely give us a preview of it, a little sneak peek. =O

Thanks for the Oricon mag pictures, jessiep! She looks really good in glasses. I read from BJJ's Carlo that BoA has never written a love letter before, and that she'd wait for a guy to confess his feelings before saying anything. I think getting a love letter from someone would be so romantic, heheh.

Nice video, RiceGirl1212! It's interesting how the clips fit together.

The Heyx3 episode airs tomorrow night, I think. :] I thought there'd be more LOVE LETTER performances by now, so I can't wait for it. It's definitely going to be a treat~

I'm so freakin excited for this whole Anyband thing. I hope lots of Making Of clips come out...I agree about liking the Making Of clips more than the actual MVs...it's so much more interesting to see how the celeb acts behind the scenes. Especially our BoA <3 hehe. I find the stark contrast between her on camera and off camera personality to be hilarious. In all of her behind the scenes videos, she's always smiling or laughing with staff members...and then once the cameras start rolling, she's this serious, professional veteran.

I don't know how many of you watched the SuJu movie...but there's a part where BoA is mentioned.

WARNING: SPOILERS

Heechul and Kangin

are "drinking" (it's pop, but they act drunk for some reason, lol) since they thought that Siwon got 'attacked' instead of them...and Heechul points to a poster of Sungmin (who became a movie star after being 'attacked') and tells Kangin that Sungmin is dating BoA...and then he goes on to cry about how he was a fan of BoA's ever since she sang her song "Argentina Girl", ROFL.

Anyone else notice how it's always Heechul who seems to mention BoA in their activities? Like...whenever a random name is to be said...he always seems to mention BoA whenever fitting. hahaha. Cute <3

Thanks for the translations/pic spams/everything else.

Omigosh Heyx3 tomorrow night. DBSKxBoA plzzzzzz.

Guest hanjin90

I don't know how many of you watched the SuJu movie...but there's a part where BoA is mentioned.

Heechul and Kangin

are "drinking" (it's pop, but they act drunk for some reason, lol) since they thought that Siwon got 'attacked' instead of them...and Heechul points to a poster of Sungmin (who became a movie star after being 'attacked') and tells Kangin that Sungmin is dating BoA...and then he goes on to cry about how he was a fan of BoA's ever since she sang her song "Argentina Girl", ROFL.

Anyone else notice how it's always Heechul who seems to mention BoA in their activities? Like...whenever a random name is to be said...he always seems to mention BoA whenever fitting. hahaha. Cute <3

ROFL i downloaded the movie already but having no time to watch T.T

but i think i must check the "Argentina Girl" part rite now because of BoA :P lol "Argentina Girl"

Hee Chul is always the one that mentions BoA in Suju's activities such as radio thingy, interview ect

and i find it really cute of him ^

cant wait for the Heyx3 tomorrow, i hope there will be BoA&DBSK interaction

Guest xiao_yun87

i think it was made up by Hee Chul

BoA doesnt have any song name like that ^

haha.. i think he's trying to be funny.. from atlantis princess to argentina princess..

im so excited for ANYBAND... since there will be a series.. im hoping for dance, hip hop, ballade..~

as many as possible...

thanks for oricon new pics... she looks so dorky but still pretty =)

it's going to be chuseok (spelling?) on 25th and BoA's gonna be in japan..

i wonder if she may be celebrating with the dongbang boys? after heyx3 or something

since both are in japan on the 24th..

that way they have each other as company... and BoA won't be as lonely

edit : 2 pages in a row~ WEEEEEEE~ i must be lucky~

since we're talking about heechulie and dongbang =)

bochul~

bochulkn3.th.jpg

bochun~

bochunxz9.th.png

boho~

bohopq1.th.jpg

bojoong~

bojoongea3.th.jpg

bosu~

bosuna5.th.jpg

can't find any bomin.. but~ settle with a jaebomin ok =) lol

jaebominqg4.th.jpg

and last but not least~

GROUP HUG~

boatvxqhugqt4.th.jpg

credits : can't remember where i got it from.. sorry ~

Guest atlantis-x

my goodness. heechul is so hilarious! argentina girl? or does it have to do with the boa band in the west or something?(correct me if i m wrong)

i bet boa must be really amused when she knows of that. haha.

and boa in specs! she looks different but it's still good looking!

i m looking forward the heyx3! boa should have a fun time there. since she has friends the dbsk and aya present there as well.(:

Guest Pink Cherry

Haha Heechul's hilarious!!

I love him *_* and it's so cool that he's friends with BoA haha

jessiep thanks for the pics

BoA looks great in specs!!I wanna have her designs :_(

Hmmmm...I'd also like a lullaby, a rock song, a trot song, a country song, a full rap song, and classical balladesque type of song...Am I getting carried away now :lol:?

im so excited for ANYBAND... since there will be a series.. im hoping for dance, hip hop, ballade..~

as many as possible...

Well, we are all happily carried away with ANYBAND! :lol:

I am looking forward to a super long KM No-cut Story episode for this Anycall CF shooting!

... Is this program still running? :huh:

Actually I am excited to see loads of the Making-of videos much more than the CF series itself. :P

bochul~

bochun~

boho~

bojoong~

bosu~

can't find any bomin.. but~ settle with a jaebomin ok =) lol

and last but not least~

GROUP HUG~

:w00t: Cute~~~ <3 :wub: I wish you top the next page, xiao_yun87.

Thanks for the really cute couple pictures. :lol: I love boho!! >_<

Heechul and Kangin

omg I totally missed that part... ugh I deleted the movie after I watched it.. lol now I have to re-dl it.

And seriously can't wait for Hey3x!!!! I don't know how long I waited for tomorrow!!!!

Archived