ANYBAND!!!

!!

!!

!!

ANYBAND =

VOCALS - BOA & XiahJunsu,

RAP - Tablo

PIANO- Jin BoRa

PERFECT SINGING DUO!!! XD Hahaha! YES! This is gonna be SO COOL!

Also if you dont' mind me asking..

Umm...

Do any of you BoA fans have pictures of BoA where she kinda looks like a tomboy? Or a mess at least? (need picture for my next fanfic XD)

available in my NEW CB

:lol:

http://clubbox.co.kr/cashewmania

Please download lots and help make my CB gold! :w00t:

Thanks a bunch, Angelica! :D

BoA - ARENA TOUR 2007 DVD 01.avi [703.1MB]

BoA - ARENA TOUR 2007 DVD 02.avi [700.0MB]

BoA - ARENA TOUR 2007 DVD 03.avi [700.0MB]

BoA - ARENA TOUR 2007 DVD 04.avi [700.3MB]

If you're interested in being a part of my team of uploaders, please PM me. ^_^

Guest strawberry_hit

huh? Boa was in Australia? OMG..when was it ..and where did she go...OMG....i was so close to her yet i didn't even know...what was she here fore...OMG OMG OMg...i'm sorry...i'm so slow with these stuff..is she still here?

Guest Wen Jing

Anyband!! OMG!! Sounds soo COOL!!

BoA and Junsu singing together!! Great combination, can't wait!!

But if it's going to be a band, they should make a least a single!!

Cuz I don't want only one song, haha ^^

OMG! Can't wait!

Guest kayem7289

^ I certainly hope they release the songs in a cd, too! Since all of Hyori's songs were released, I think...Not sure :sweatingbullets:. I want a dance song, a ballad, a regular upbeat song...So selfish xD.

Xiao Yun, thanks for translating! I haven't seen a fireworks show in a few years -_-.

I bet she was really happy being there and being anonymous at the same time, no fans to bother her lol.

^ I certainly hope they release the songs in a cd, too! Since all of Hyori's songs were released, I think...Not sure :sweatingbullets:. I want a dance song, a ballad, a regular upbeat song...So selfish xD.

I want those, and a melodious hip-hop like Love, Love, Love or FLY, too. :P I am also selfish.

Or just have rap blended into every songs.

Thanks for the huge scan, Bum. I can see BoA's name in Chinese in the topic headline (宝儿). :D

That's almost the only word I could make out besides English names.

Thanks Gazette and all the others for tons of pictures.

Thanks for the translation, xiao_yun87.

Somehow the rocket after the word Lucky was cutely hilarious to me. I laughed over it so many times already.

Lucky507516460657409e5ee98a071594d991531176.gif. <== xD :lol:

BoA is seriously cute and dorky. <3 <3 <3

Guest nanahachi

LOVELOVELOVE HERRR i really wonder what she looks like without the plastic surgery :o ogosdghsoidfh me and my friends went to korea to look for her but we failed ahhaha bc my firend says they see korean celebs everywhere like they like to blend in with socitey and we were like hmmm lets go find her but i kid you not it was harddddd andi think i saw hyori or some celeb walking around some place but we were too focused on looking for boa OH WELL SIGHHH

boA HWAITING

LOVELOVELOVE HERRR i really wonder what she looks like without the plastic surgery :o

Hey it's your 1st post and you implied that BoA did plastic surgery. :vicx:

Please beware of the Moderators and BoA fans here.... :ph34r:

Look at loads of pictures above and you'll see what she looks like without. ^^

Guest atlantis-x

thanks for the translation xiao_yun87!(: must have been a pretty sight (the fireworks). and that's a big crowd there!

reminds me of the time she performed for some fireworks show with an horribly injured ankle. was this last year?

thanks for the scan bum! so many stars in that one page together.

i sure hope that the anyband thing will just keep on running! it really seems like a good concept with the four of them!(:

though i m still hoping for boa to release her 6th korean album. wont mind any major acting debut though.

Guest V-ni@star

cool...

any band...

cant wait here it.

nice combination..

tablo must be really happy finally he can work with boa.

i will be a hit.

four of them could really famous in korea.

Guest Rainie_Days

Ah yes, I heard about her being with Junsu, Tablo and some other girl [sorry, don't know her name] being in the new Anycall advert...can't wait to see it ^^

And it's called Any Band? Awesome XD

Guest whotheman06

Just a bit of trivia, but for those wondering where she was in Aus I'm pretty sure

it's sydney since you can see the harbor bridge lit up in the background and judging by all the yacht not to mention fireworks are an "every tuesday" type of thing. Sydney celebrates everything with fireworks - way to go to spend tax payer's money. :o

http://img187.imageshack.us/img187/5980/boafireworksyf9.jpg

havent been here for a long time!

thank you for the news and the pictures! :D

the song "mist" is not very appealing to me.. i'll listen to it a few more times! ^^

Archived