B O A (보아) * Official Thread

Guest jnnfr

• Replies 31.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

HOLY CRAP! I am only happy about the "ANYBAND" part of the summary but was like wtf on the U.S Acting. Is she really serious though. I mean, IF she does act in U.S she better have a BIG role, not like those extra. Thanks for sharing the news Suejinners, and I suppose this song is going to have a piano, cause like Jin Bora. I dont know, but whats coming out of my mouth is feces cause I like to talk random things.

Thanks for the news suejin. So it's going to be called ANYBAND? sounds a bit weird but eh...all the any-something sounded a bit weird lol

I thought BoA's special gift would be dancing though but vocals is good too of course!

I can't waittt xDD

And I also do hope that Park Geun Tae takes part again ^^

-___- i hope she takes forever picking out a role cause acting can wait til shes ATLEAST in her mid twenties.

everyones waiting on her freakin 6th album T__T

^lmaooo I hope so too

Guest splendidlure

first things first, please come back to korea soon. i miss you, unni boa. i'd like boa to do a drama in korea first just to see if she can act. thanks for the news, sue. i can't wait until the cf airs. i wonder how the song will go. tablo has a knack of having his rap blend with any type of song like classical or etc. he's a genius like that. junus+boa on high vocals ;D

Guest kayem7289

Sue Jin, thanks for the news! OMG! That's so awesome :D!

They'll be a band now, wow...With someone composing the music and song of course lol.

Hmmmm...But Junsu is also a lyricist and composer as well xD.

Anyway...I can't wait to see it even more now, I'm so excited!

So she's really going to be coming to the US then...-_-

I know that this means I'll at least have a chance to see her, but I reall don't think she's ready to conquer the US market.

Her English still needs work, and being such a pretty woman -an Asian one, too- she'll probably get a lot of attention for that, and not really for her talent. I wish her the best of luck though, I just hope she makes a long stop in Korea first.

Thanks so much for the translation, Duffle

-- BoA have made a special request earlier to have the merry-go-round operated for her to play all by herself before the shooting started. BoA said "Had no chance to play since I was little!" and ran around hopping from one horse to another, playing.

What BoA said kinda set me back. The sacrifice she had to make for her career.

However, I'm so happy for her to get to enjoy her merry-go-around moment for the 1st time in her 20 years of life. I like how she matures (as the showbiz veteran) but also still young at heart.

Thanks for sharing all those Love Letter report photos, Gazette. I love seeing her behind-the-scene stuff. She is so pretty and cute at the same time.

Thanks for the update on the Anycall CF, Suejinner. AnyBand is one interesting band with love triangles :lol: I wonder what she'll do in between after LL promotion and until next year, maybe more practice on acting???

Guest hanjin90

thanx for the info Sue Jin

"ANYBAND" ~~ it sounds interesting, and i hope PGT will take a part in it too~

i REALLY cant wait for the CF anymore, i hope they will at least let us know 'bout the release day T.T

Ah~~~ ^_^ ANYBAND!!!

I wanna hear their song soooooooo much already!! Thank you for the heads up, Sue Jin.

After what Tablo (and his band) did in Epik High+younha's Special Stage, I don't doubt his ability to blend his rap into a song. :D

The LOVE LETTER PV shooting, *Woot for her cuteness* :wub:

I want to see this Mr. H's face, too, to see what kind of person cracked BoA up like that. :P

I think BoA meant she played a merry-go-round last time when she was very young? Not that this was her 1st time. :huh:

Yet, maybe it was.

I also wish she (rather, SM) would wait till AFTER her 6th Korean album's activities, to enter the acting world. :(

Guest xiao_yun87

oh meeeeeee gawwwwwwd.... anyband! that sounds so interesting! that mean's there will be a boa and junsu duet we've been waiting for! woohoo~! maybe they'll be dancing as well! and didn't boa mentioned sometime earlier this year(?) that she wants to work with a rapper? ding ding ding! tablo~ thanks for the news guys =)

Guest kpopjunkie13

she doesnt have to penetrate hollywood imo.. ;)

her annual salary is greater than or like most hollywood actors

i dont want her to end up like hyori.. whos been attacked by anti fans for her flop dramas

im in love with her new song mist...

its sounds very new unlike her previous japanese ballads

i bet the new cf will be a big hit!!

im so excited to see boa with xiah, tablo and the pianist together

-----------------------------

Banner-Soompi-WG-056.jpg

credits to: asia17 <banner>

Guest xiao_yun87

back with my lousy blog translations again -_-"

FIREWORKS  2007/09/20

This summer, I saw fireworks by chance in Australia that i failed to see in Japan.

Lucky

Feel that there's some difference between the fireworks here and in Japan.

boafireworksyf9.jpg

credits : xiao_yun87@soompi

^ lol thanks for the translations.

tablois the guy err that admire BoA rite?

gosh he must be feeling pretty nervous working with BoA...haha

Yea! He mentioned once he was a BoA fan... I remember Tablo talking to BoA at the hollywood bowl, and yea he looked kinda nervous hahaha

Guest jadedbeauty

credits:boajjang worldofboaandme love boa club.nice-boards.net + soompi boangel

WOW. haha thanks for the pictures! Boa is soo adorable, and grogeous. ^^

back with my lousy blog translations again -_-"

FIREWORKS  2007/09/20

credits : xiao_yun87@soompi

Awww. haha firewoks are my favorite! :} thanks for the translations.

ABOUT BOA's ACTING CARRER and like debuting in america as a actresses first, isnt really that bad to be honest. =/ i mean its an interesting choice, but i can kinda see it happend. :D so lets hope the best for her. ^^ thanks for everything!

CREDITS:BOAJJANG.COM worldofboaandme

CREDIT : worldofboaandme from boajjang

2772602mv3.jpg

2772622zl1.jpg

2772672jm4.jpg

3320802bb3.jpg

3320812ek8.jpg

3320822zj3.jpg

3320832xw3.jpg

3320842zw6.jpg

3320852rk3.jpg

3320862ee7.jpg

beatofangelbi2.jpg

beatofangel1lq9.jpg

beatofangel2fe9.jpg

beatofangel3dg8.jpg

beatofangel4ql6.jpg

beatofangel5il4.jpg

beatofangel8wm3.jpg

beatofangel7yn1.jpg

beatofangel9mw4.jpg

And the last will be the wallpaper

perfect567gd8.jpg

:smartass:

WOW. haha thanks for the pictures! Boa is soo adorable, and grogeous. ^^

your welcome and boa so adorable

Guest Gazette<3

woooooooooow boangel i realy love yor pix

sooo sweet and cute like it THX

back with my lousy blog translations again "

FIREWORKS  2007/09/20

This summer, I saw fireworks by chance in Australia that i failed to see in Japan.

Lucky

Feel that there's some difference between the fireworks here and in Japan.

very coool thx 4 da translat

Archived