B O A (보아) * Official Thread

Guest jnnfr

Guest atlantis-x

- The distance BoA ran was about 100m, twice. She didn't show any sign of tiredness and ran surprisingly fast. It turned out to be the photography staff(s) who lost breath and panted.

- BoA said her 100m sprint time was 13sec. The staffs were impressed by her being fit.

goodness. she's so fit! 13 secs for 100m? she would probably win a gold medal at my school's sports meet. i m envious. my fastest is a lot slower than her and i m an athelete.

-

BoA have made a special request earlier to have the merry-go-round operated for her to play all by herself before the shooting started. BoA said "Had no chance to play since I was little!" and ran around hopping from one horse to another, playing.

this is so cute! she's just like a kid here! bet she must be very happy to have the chance to play.

thanks for all the translation and photos!(:

• Replies 31.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

CD

46ed10494401cfilenameonsi6.jpg

DVD

46ed104851344filenamecdro6.jpg

CD

1.MUSIC,

2.달리기(Don't give up)

3.Your Color (Korean)

4.MUSIC, (English)

CD+DVD

1.MUSIC, M/V

2.MUSIC, M/V MAKING FILM

3.FROM BOA LOVE LETTER

I think this is going to be her new Korean single

Guest splendidlure

forreals? i hope so. i am so missing her in korea. omg. when i hear her talk in korean, imma scream in excitement. i know it's nothing big but it's such a long time hearing hear speak in her native language. wow. boa is a natural at modeling ;D they don't even look like poses.

Guest suejinners

CD

http://img408.imageshack.us/img408/5922/46...lenameonsi6.jpg

DVD

http://img408.imageshack.us/img408/9434/46...lenamecdro6.jpg

CD

1.MUSIC,

2.달리기(Don't give up)

3.Your Color (Korean)

4.MUSIC, (English)

CD+DVD

1.MUSIC, M/V

2.MUSIC, M/V MAKING FILM

3.FROM BOA LOVE LETTER

I think this is going to be her new Korean single

http://boasesang.cafe24.com/zboard/zboard....145540af8372d78

No its not

because...

1. they used her W.doubleudot ad for a single cd cover?

2. If people at bestiz head off their title as [NR] or [자작]. its fanmade. NR stands for NOTREAL.

XD

---

ahhh i love all the pic spams i always catch a few i haven't seen before!!! =D

keep them comin~

--

Thank you Duffle & to your friend for translating!

i love reading stuff like that

shes so cute<3

Someone sent it to me saying it was her upcoming Korean single LOL

http://boasesang.cafe24.com/zboard/zboard....145540af8372d78

No its not

because...

1. they used her W.doubleudot ad for a single cd cover?

2. If people at bestiz head off their title as [NR] or [자작]. its fanmade. NR stands for NOTREAL.

XD

---

ahhh i love all the pic spams i always catch a few i haven't seen before!!! =D

keep them comin~

--

Thank you Duffle & to your friend for translating!

i love reading stuff like that

shes so cute<3

Guest strawberry_hit

ah ..wonder how is boa onnie doing in the oricon since today is the relest date of love letter...hope she's doing well though :)...love that song.....hmm would she will still be doing promo for it or come back and work on drama/korean album

Thanks for sharing those pics ^^

Lol and shy Love that album kinda looks fake. But is way better than the lOve Letter Cover can do.

And oh yeah, DarkAngelxp, I dont think so, they never do when its for like a Movie or Drama, unless they had it on thier album first. Just like Smile Again was never in a single.

Oh yeah and Strawberry_Hit, BoA hasnt released Love Letter yet, its due out on Sept. 28th. If I DID release she would have to go up against top people like DBSK, Ayumi Hamasaki, and SS501, who all got into the top 5. I seriously think that if BoA would release Love letter today she would probably score number 2 or 3, in place of DBSK.

BoA Love Letter Prmomotional CF

Hmm I also found two articles and dont know what they are talking about, but if someone has some spare time please do translate for us =]

Lee Hyori and BoA

[Click Here]

Big Bang, BoA, and Youna, ect.

[Click Here]

Guest kayem7289

ah ..wonder how is boa onnie doing in the oricon since today is the relest date of love letter...hope she's doing well though :) ...love that song.....hmm would she will still be doing promo for it or come back and work on drama/korean album

Actually, her single is going to be released next week lol. The release date was changed a while back :) .

BoA and THSK's single dates were basically switched around...

Anyway...Thanks Duffle for translating!

Haha, BoA is so cute, I can see why she wants to catch up on her child hood.

The boy was really cute, too, I can't blame her for thinking that way either :D .

Guest strawberry_hit

thanks for info....i thought that they were releasing on the same day i was looking at the chart and was like...where's boa...has her sale drop that much....but glad to hear it's nt yet release...it's a pitty her songs got leaked out so early....

Hmm I also found two articles and dont know what they are talking about, but if someone has some spare time please do translate for us =]

Lee Hyori and BoA

[Click Here]

Big Bang, BoA, and Youna, ect.

[Click Here]

^I read the title for the BB, BoA, and Younha one and I think they're mentioning artists that left education for music?

Guest suejinners

^HAHAHHAAHAH

thanks for that. it gave me a good laugh XD

----------------------------------------------------

Okay. ...

another article about her acting poppedup

this time its about how her debut as an actress will be pushed to next year.

The reason for the delay is because she hasn't picked her first project yet. since the news of her transforming into an actor spread quickly and since is a top star shes cautiously taking time to pick out her first project..

Sm pictures rep said that plans to advance in the U.S are set. if she debuts through a movie in hollywood Sm Pictures will help.

-___- i hope she takes forever picking out a role cause acting can wait til shes ATLEAST in her mid twenties.

everyones waiting on her freakin 6th album T__T

------------------------

okay happy news~ ^__^

BoA, DongBangShinGi's Xiah, Epik High's Tablo and Pianist Jin BoRa are to be in a band for anycall's new CF series which had the theme of gifted charactoristics

ANYBAND!!!

!!

!!

!!

ANYBAND =

VOCALS - BOA & XiahJunsu,

RAP - Tablo

PIANO- Jin BoRa

omg. THEY better have Park Geun tae. or im going to be super sad. (pgt did all of the anymotion-anyclub-anystar songs.)

Guest astarael

HOLY CRAAAAAAP!! O_O Thanks for the info, Sue Jin! This is insane, lol. Part of me is upset about the U.S. plans, but the other part is going crazy about the ANYBAND! I don't even know what to say except that I'm super, super excited about it.

AGH, just tell me when it'll be out so I have something to look forward to.

Guest -x.smile.31

Suejinners: thanks for sharing the news! so their

gonna be called AnyBand? either way...fianlly~ a Boa x Junsu

singing duet~ plus the added bonus of Tablo and Jin Bora ^0^

ack~ i can't wait any longer for this!

Thanks Duffle and noshadow31 ^0^, BoA's so cute

with the merry-go-round thing and woot~ the little boy is

Canadian, I'm curious to how much better BoA's english

is now-a-days =P OoO wow~ BoA's so fast and fit! ugh~

now i feel like going to the gym T0T...BoA's so adorable!

Archived