B O A (보아) * Official Thread

Guest jnnfr

Guest Gazette<3
KAYEM7289

Gazette, thanks for the pix as well. I've always found those pictures to be a little disappointing to be honest...I mean, she looks fabulous and sooo pretty, but I just didn't like how her legs were PSed to the max. They're inhumanly long in some of the photos, but she still looks wonderful.

You are right XD

here's trailer for "M" movie, it has BoA's Mist as BG music, the movie looks so interesting ^

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qzgg9Jz48Go

so in love with the song <3

XP me 2 I can not STOP Hearing the song

Excellent work in the song and the movie magnificence very impressive big step and strong one BoA<3

i have just made this I hope that you will like it 2

fccb9043a7.jpg

• Replies 31.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
thanx for those magazine scans Sue Jin i love seeing her in magazine photoshoots, they r always awesome

her pics at PIA concert are cute too, her casual style is <3 i hope they will air the concert

here's trailer for "M" movie, it has BoA's Mist as BG music, the movie looks so interesting ^

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qzgg9Jz48Go

so in love with the song <3

hey, thanks for the link.

the songs is really nice.

i think although its quite hard to sing, BoA did a amazing job in it, just like always. :D

its so nice!

Ah, I love Mist!! The mood is perfect, and she sounds incredible. All the responses at Bestiz were positive and so complimentary of her voice!

And she looks gorgeous in all the pictures.

And I'm working on the translations for that interview! I don't know when I'll be able to get them done, but I'll try to get them done as soon as I can! ^^

<33333333333

Guest adikkeluangman

BoA Resumes Activities in Japan

2007-09-17

070917_ent_1.jpg

Singer BoA performed at the Music Complex 2007 held in a Tokyo park Sunday to celebrate the 35th anniversary of the cultural info magazine Pia. The singer has returned to Japan from Australia where she went early this month for a recording.

Wearing a T-shirt and short pants, she sang five songs including her new single 'Love Letter' (to be released Sept. 26) on a special outdoor stage set against the backdrop of a big windmill.

The new single's title song 'Love Letter' is a medium tempo ballad perfect for the romantic fall season.

Thirteen famous Japanese singers also performed at the event but BoA took the opening stage. Leading Korean management agency SM Entertainment's new face J-Min also performed live.

BoA will hold a Christmas-themed live concert 'BoA THE LIVE' Dec. 10 and 11 at the Tokyo International Forum center.

c: KBS Global

thanks for the youtube link, hanjin90.....

i wonder how will it be if BoA is to be the one to act in this horror movie.. haha imagine her expression like this

f_fvlcsnap106m_eb8b69a.png

guess it'll turn out to be comedy instead

btw was watching ghost whisperer today.. just felt that jennifer love hewitt looks a tiny weeny bit like boa.. i mena just the feature.. just tiny weeny bit

What? We have to wait for BoA 1 whole freaking year!!!! This is a article I found on Z-Degrees!!! This freaking sucks! I want her to come back? However, Im not to sure about this October or the next? I mean! Thats freaking LONG! A whole freaking year till October, Ill be......I wonder what shes going to do during the time she is in Japan. It better not be some Ugly Japanese Album or else Im seriously going to kill!!!

Asia's star BoA will unfortunately spend another year in Japan during Korea's 2nd most important holiday: Chusok. This holiday, which was celebrated for hundreds of years to celebrate the year's harvest is an important family gathering for all Koreans. However, BoA has to spend another year in Japan due to a Love Letter performance.

"I tried to spend the holidays with my family this year but due to my busy schedule, I can't. I guess a phone call is the best I can do," said BoA in an internet interview. BoA stated that she will come to Korea in October after promoting her new single "Love Letter" in Japan. "I plan to spend some time with my family when I come back in October." Let's hope BoA isnt too lonely on this national holiday.

Credits: BoA's House - www.boashouse.com

Source: Sports Hankook - www.sportshankook.co.kr

Image: Bestiz - www.bestiz.net

Guest kayem7289

^ OMO...I don't think they meant she'll come back to Korea NEXT year lol. I think the article just states that she'll have to wait another year to celebrate the holidays with her family, since she missed it this year due to Love Letter.

I really, really, really hope she goes back to Korea this October though! Maybe it'll be when the CF is released :D?

*Wishful thinking*

Guest suitcases

^ I agree, I think they meant that BoA has to wait another year... not us.

ELLE GIRL OCT 2007

O_O I've always thought she was gorgeous but she looks so grown up and sophisticated now. I love it!

>_< The Elle magazine pictures are so awesome!! Beautiful <3 especially the last one.

Thank you so much, Sue Jin. :D

OMG so many updates to keep up here. :wub: Thank you so much for the M trailer, hanjin90.

Thank you for the cute expression capture, Bum.

adikkeluangman, thank you for the news about PIA fes. Wow, BoA was the opening performer.

It's the first live performance of LOVE LETTER on a large stage. <3

I hope there would be some news clip with a glimpse of her PIA Fes performances soon.

Sorry I got lost and can't thank everybody enough. >_<

=====================================

Here is okkake nikki No.8 (Hardcore Fan Diary) translation I did from what my friend translated into another languange for me.

It was written by BoA's A&R (sort of a manager/co-ordinator kind of work).

My friend should have done a much better English translation if she did it herself, but she didn't have time.

This is just my crappy English. Feel free to correct me where I was wrong. :D

------------------------------------------------

credit : noshadow31 + me

Not a direct translation (not everyword). No guarantee for correctness.

Please don't take out of Soompi. Not even with credit given.

------------------------------------------------

No.8: anecdotes

Good evening.

It's me, A&R.

I will now tell you some anecdotes from the "LOVE LETTER" PV shooting, as promised.

I have taken some pictures with a cellphone, but the phone crashed so I put no picture on...

SORRY . . .

Here we go~!!

- The PV was filmed in July at 3 locations.

(1) studio in Shinkiba (2) Omotesando (3) Korakuen LaQua(ラクーア)

- The boy who handed the Love Letter to BoA was Mark Shou Wilson, a half-Canadian, half-Japanese 5-year-old boy. BoA doted on kawaii Mark and frantically remarked "kawaii~" to him over and over all the time.

- However, the shy waiter Mark hardly talk with her. But when BoA spoke to him in English, he answered for some reason. Towards the end, they took pictures together and were comfortable with each other.

- The scene BoA was running was filmed opposite Omotesando Hills. The staffs were worried at first as it was Friday night (the crowd, you know), but unexpectedly, the filming went on safely without any trouble.

- The distance BoA ran was about 100m, twice. She didn't show any sign of tiredness and ran surprisingly fast. It turned out to be the photography staff(s) who lost breath and panted.

- BoA said her 100m sprint time was 13sec. The staffs were impressed by her being fit.

- BoA have made a special request earlier to have the merry-go-round operated for her to play all by herself before the shooting started. BoA said "Had no chance to play since I was little!" and ran around hopping from one horse to another, playing.

- The scene was filmed late at night, but the atmosphere was kept tension up because of the merry-go-round.

- The role of the guy who woke BoA up in the last scene was played by Mr. H, the producer of the PV production company we always work with.

- A familiar person acting as her boyfriend, this set BoA laughing non-stop somehow, and caused 6 NGs of the scene. BoA said "It was the highest stat in this PV shooting."

How about that?

Could you picture the atmosphere at the filming site a little?

I think BoA-san likes this PV very much.

Everybody please see it by all means.

There were a lot of offshot pictures taken and I would like to show you someday, so don't miss it.

Well.

"LOVE LETTER" release date is due in 20 days!!

Ah.

"LOVE LETTER" campaign. Please check it out by all means.

More contents will be added!

=====================================

original (credit to okkake nikki corner at the Official Site) :

No.8:小話

9/3はドラえもん

9/4は島谷ひとみサン

9/5はフレディ・マーキュリー(QUEEN)

誕生日は乾杯してお祝いしたいですね。

こんばんは。

冒頭の文章にあまり意味はありません(笑)。

A&Rです。

さて、今回は前回の約束通り「LOVE LETTER」PV撮影の小話でもしようと思います。

ケータイで写真も撮影してたのですが、その肝心の携帯が壊れてしまったた

め、写真が載せられません。。。

スイマセン。。。

では、いってみよー!!

・ 撮影は7月末日、3カ所で行われました。

(1)新木場のスタジオ (2)表参道 (3)後楽園ラクーア

・ BoAに彼からのラブレターを渡す役の「マーク・ショウ・ウイルソン君」

は、カナダ人と日本人のハーフの5歳の男の子。BoAもあまりにもカワイイ

mark君に夢中で、沢山話しかけては「カワイイ~」を連発。

・ しかしシャイボーイなmark君となかなか上手にコミュニュケーションが取

れません。ところが、BoAが英語で話しかけたら、何故か答えてくれるように

なり、最後には一緒に写真を撮ったり仲良しに。

・ BoAが走るシーンは、表参道ヒルズの向かい側で撮影されました。

撮影が金曜日の夜という事で、当初心配したスタッフでしたが、思いのほか、

人は少なくトラブルなく無事撮影されました。

・ 実際にBoAが走った距離は約100mを2回。意外に早く、疲れた様子もなかった模様。

むしろ普段運動不足な撮影スタッフは息を切らして喘いでおりました。

・ BoAによると100mのスプリントタイムは「確か13秒台」らしく、スタッフも

運動神経抜群のBoAに感心しておりました。

・ メリーゴーランドシーンでは、撮影の前にBoAのリクエストにより特別に

BoA1人の為にメリーゴーランドを稼働。「子供の時以来だ~!」と大ハシャギ

なBoAさんは、次から次に乗るものを変えるお転婆ぶりを披露。

・ この時点で深夜だったにも関わらずメリーゴーランドのおかげすっかりテ

ンションが上がってしまいました。

・ 最後のシーンで、BoAを起こす彼役は、いつもお世話になっているPV制作会

社のプロデューサーH氏。

・ 普段から接している方が彼役という事で、BoAは何故か笑いが止まらなくな

ってしまい、このシーンでNGを出す事6回。BoA曰く「今回のPVで1番の山でし

た」との事。

ずらずらと並べてみましたが、いかがでございましょう?

すこし、現場の雰囲気伝わりましたか?

BoAサンは今回のPV、とても気に入っているみたいです。

是非皆様も、ご覧になって下さいね。

今回、こってりとオフショットカメラもまわしたので、そちらもいつか形にし

たいと思いますのでお楽しみに。

さてさて。

「LOVE LETTER」リリースまであと20日!

がんばるぞー。

あ。

「LOVE LETTER」キャンペーン。是非トライしてみて下さいね。

この後、コンテンツも増えていく予定ですよ!

Yeah, I think the article is just saying that she won't be able to celebrate Chusok this year with her family (it's next week sometime, I'm going home for my family get-together, ^^). I think she's talking about this October, next month. I was worried for a moment!

And thanks, Duffle, for the translation! She requested that the merry-go-round was on so she could play?!? That is so ridiculously cute!! Aww. And I'm not surprised she's so fast and fit. Look at all the dancing she does, even while singing! She's so in shape. I'm jealous. Now I want to start going to the gym tomorrow! I should persuade my roommate to be my exercise buddy, haha. It's cute that she started to speak English with him! I wonder how good it (her English) was?

<33333333333

Guest Gazette<3

normal_v20p07091821232476880wr6.jpg

normal_v20p07091821144132850vx2.jpg

normal_v20p07091821203434860ri5.jpg

normal_v20p07091821155551380ju9.jpg

normal_v20p07091821144117920cq3.jpg

normal_v20p07091821120866200ys0.jpg

normal_v20p07091821070811150by7.jpg

normal_v20p07091821144117910eh6.jpg

more pix

01.jpg

03.jpg

04.jpg

07.jpg

08.jpg

i realy love this one

09.jpg

she is sooo cute Xp

10.jpg

11.jpg

12.jpg

17.jpg

awwwwwwwi sooo cute XD

18.jpg

19.jpg

21.jpg

22.jpg

24.jpg

25.jpg

26.jpg

28.jpg

31.jpg

33.jpg

40.jpg

50.jpg

59.jpg

64.jpg

66.jpg

65.jpg

72.jpg

73.jpg

79.jpg

81.jpg

120.jpg

160.jpg

<333333 OMG OMG OMG i realy realy realy love this one my fev one

152.jpg

Guest still_dr3amin

thanks for the translation and pictures! OMGOSH! it was so cute how she had that special requests ^^ poor Boa...I hope she doesn't spend the holiday alone *sigh*

Also, in the picture section it said that Boa and TVXQ will finally appear on a japanese show for a 3 hour special. is it true? because i don't see anyone talking about it in here :blink:

yay! first post. i shall come back with pictures! <3

CUTENESS!

boa13.jpg

boa15.jpg

boa12.jpg

Boaa1.jpg

boa14.jpg

Guest astarael

Awww, it's sad to hear that she won't be able to spend the holidays with her family. :[ I feel like she has to miss a lot of opportunities to spend time with them during special occasions. So I'm glad that they go to see her. I think they all go to her arena tours every year (along with some of her celeb friends). I remember seeing cyworld entries from Jaewon and Sanghoon (Blackbeat) saying that they had gone to her MIT concert. So even if she isn't able to go to Korea, they fly over to Japan to see her.

Thank you for the translation, Duffle! <3 There's so much that the fans don't get to see or hear about, things that happen backstage and behind-the-scenes. That A&R guy is awesome. BoA just sounds so friendly and child-like, playing on the merry-go-round and making friends with a little boy (who was very cute). I would like to see this Mr. H, kekeke.

Thank you for the pictures, still_dr3amin and Gazette<3! I love the LOVE LETTER pictures. She looks so beautiful in the jacket photoshoot. I only wish that some of the photos were bigger. They probably take tons of photos and we only get to see a small fraction of them. :\

EDIT:

Oh, atlantis-x, I forgot to thank you for translating her blog entry! :]

Yes, BoA still gets very nervous about performing even after years of being on stage, but she definitely doesn't show it, does she? It's amazing!

Archived