B O A (보아) * Official Thread

Guest jnnfr

Guest winG*

^ I think what she meant was that SM thinks it's ridiculous that there are rumours of them dating, because they're just friends/colleagues.

clee: I thought SM paid him before this whole thing came out...and then he asked for more money, so they caught him and it became known to the media ._. And...well I thought the more important part was that BoA's privacy got intruded on...and anything to do with BoA is a big deal with SM. I really don't think BoA or SM needs to pull something like this to get publicity for her. Her name alone gives her enough publicity as it is.

• Replies 31.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest suejinners

^ thats what i was thinking but she quoted me saying "how is it ridiculous that they are just friends? no one knows for sure."

thats why.

the manager got blackmailed by the hacker he paid him 35,000 then the hacker prob thought he/she could get away one more time so he tried to blackmail them again with danny's emails asking for more money

Oh here. BoAjjang staff just translated in case any one is wondering..

Hacker Busted for Blackmailing Pop Stars

Police arrested a college student who hacked into the website of pop singer BoA. The hacker, Seo, extorted W35 million (US$1=W938) from BoA's agent by threatening to leak private photos and e-mails between the star and another singer to the press.

An information and communications major, the student hacker stole photos featuring BoA and the singer together. Seo was arrested while demanding an additional W65 million from the unnamed singer on June 2. He was found to have also hacked into the e-mail account of singer Lee Hyo-lee.

url: http://english.chosun.com/w21data/html/new...0706150025.html

[c] To Boajjang.com and staff

Guest suejinners

^ i was about to post taht

they didn't translate it though =) its by chosun

http://english.chosun.com/w21data/html/new...0706150025.html

LOL

at yahoo korea BoA's password is coming up as one under the top 15 most searched

---

and its been confirmed that the hacker who has been identified only by his last name Seo tried to blackmail them with Hyori's email from 5 years ago also.

-_____- can he/she get any stupider?

Hyori's side has said they will not take any actions

-----------

also it was not hacking it was merely figuring out her password.

Guest hikki88

my god! just one night im off9 and there's a new NEWS?

and its a hot news too! :lol: lolx... jk!

geee.. i dont really know wats going on.. but that picture of her wif danny...

i would freak out and know they dating or at least dated if danny's hand is anywhere near bokachu's body.. suprisingly, i cant see any of his hand near her.. hahah.. i wonder what fany will think of this latest hot news? man, why is there's no rumours btw her and fany?? awwww....

at yahoo korea BoA's password is coming up as one under the top 15 most searched

hahahahahahahahahahahah

Guest kookoo

EDIT:

Just like how "everyone knows" from reading things on the internet that BoA's a snob and that LSM is an evil evil money hungry guy who will hit all his artists right? -_-

sure dude. whatever you say.

I haven't read an article yet that saying that SM thinks its ridiculous that they are just friends? They released the statement and its in all the articles that they are just colleagues.

^ I think what she meant was that SM thinks it's ridiculous that there are rumours of them dating, because they're just friends/colleagues.

that IS what i meant.

maybe someone should read other people's posts carefully before commenting:)

im not even gonna bother with this anymore.

you guys are all righttttttt.

whatever makes you sleep at night.

they never went out.

Guest suejinners

pm'ed

lkjdflaksejflkasjf

my apologies to those who had to witness be make a idiot/fatard out of myself -__-

im not having a good day -___-

Guest kookoo

SM is claiming that the guy was trying to expose "something that's not true"--

and that it's ridiculous because danny and boa are only FRIENDS.

"SM IS CLAIMING THAT THE GUY WAS TRYING TO EXPOSE "SOMETHING THAT'S NOT TRUE"--

AND THAT [HIS TRYING TO EXPOSE "SOMETHING THAT'S NOT TRUE] IS RIDICULOUS BECAUSE DANNY AND BOA ARE ONLY FRIENDS.

i didnt think the sentence was all that complicated.

Guest suejinners

------------------------------

piccea2.jpg

piccczy8.jpg

picsvg7.jpg

pics2xm1.jpg

pics3uy1.jpg

pics4dv3.jpg

boa fans are so convinced they all dated :ph34r:

i don't care if she dated danny

she does need a love life as i said before

its hard for her because she is a celeb and all. not only for her but all celebrities.

It sucks for the TWO announcers who got their private photos splattered all over the internet

now this

damn whats with stuff these days..all the suicides and now i just read that Junjin got into a car accident

netizens are posting more and more lol

pics6gj4.jpg

junjin wearing the same hat

pics5qy0.jpg

Guest astarael

WTF

... is what I'm thinking right now.

Thanks to everyone who's sharing news and video. Now I think the topic has semi-moved from the actual "hacking" to BoA's love life. I saw those pictures before, but I never thought twice about them and I figured it was old news and not really worth caring about. Netizens will pick out the smallest details and make assumptions, so I thought the "couple" rings and matching shirts were nothing and I didn't even believe them.

I hope they SUE that student for a lot of money for bringing this stuff up! I'm even more confused now! This whole thing is pretty crazy.

BTW, those pictures are really interesting.

EDIT:

Thank you for the pictures, suejin! I think the only thing I like about the covers is BoA and her pretty face.

I'm wondering what this iple Music Town is? I don't really go into other artists' threads, so I'm not sure what it's for. Media for your phone?

The SM stars do a little congratulatory message on its opening.

Guest suejinners

oops! ^ i edited my previous post with the beanie pics

i forgot to mention i reallllllly dislike the MIT dvd covers -___- more because of the purple tights + font

these are supposedly clearer versions

avbd91480at01400th3.jpgavbd91482at01400hi8.jpg

credits mmumo

----------

olympus Pamphlet scans

118183565306559900ri1.th.jpg118183565310759100qg7.th.jpg

118183591317856500bp8.th.jpg118183591320744200cx8.th.jpg118188442349682700zu8.th.jpg

credits to 달빛샤워 at boaworld (dalbit shower)

----------------

when Hyori was notified of this she was pretty surprised

a rep from her side says that she worries about how boa prob got mentally shocked out of this incident.

Guest suejinners

^ basically the same thing

they don't know anything about the actual picture

they said the manager gave the money because he wanted to keep the incident underwraps afterall they are both popular stars and have certain images.

then when the blackmailer asked for 65,000 more (for the emails) they decided they needed the police involved that would be around 100,000 if the blackmailer got what he wanted.

blah blah same stuff. yep!

Guest hanjin90
^ basically the same thing

they don't know anything about the actual picture

they said the manager gave the money because he wanted to keep the incident underwraps afterall they are both popular stars and have certain images.

then when the blackmailer asked for 65,000 more (for the emails) they decided they needed the police involved that would be around 100,000 if the blackmailer got what he wanted.

blah blah same stuff. yep!

oh thanx for the summarization,i hope the whole situation wont be getting worse & worse

i have the feeling that they will make a big deal 'bout BoA's lovelife instead of the hacker things T.T

how sad!

Guest vaan15

the heck?! :angry: gosh, some people will do anything for money! good thing he's caught though... serves him right...

I wonder how BoA's doing... hope she's alright...

thatnks for the news and updates guys.

Boa fighitng!

Guest suejinners

^ ^ ^yeah but its something that can't be helped

BoA is considered a big star and she grewup being watched by millions of people.

some still think of her as a little girl so thats prob why more ppl are interested

-----

Sm revealed that the Minihompy/cy that was hacked into was BoA's secret cyworld. (not the BoA42 one.)

the boa42 one thats listed as her cy is for her fans. the one that was hacked into was her own personal one.

Sm is going to inforce more rules about cy now to everyone under their label.

Seo(23) who found out her password is curently at the Seoul YangCheon Police Station under arrest and currently being investigated upon.

This really sucks for BoA :tears: ...just barely coming back to Korea and there is already problem.

Really love how Hyori is concerning about BoA; she is a good friend. Hope that BoA won't get too much shock and continue with her upcoming project.

That guy is a busybody...he needs to get his own life. They should be focusing on getting him instead of exposing more of BoA's personal life.

Guest Wonderland

Just out of curiosity...

do people actually believe those pictures with the jewellery? I mean, we all know alot of BoA's jewellery is supplied by Ramee (her brother's online shop) therefore it's only natural that there could be alot of incidents where the same necklace/whatnot may be seen on different celebrities. This is especially so for those in SM entertainment, who probably like to help out and/or are supplied jewellery for advertisement purposes. Eg. Ramee has alot of Dong Bang members on the site wearing different items.

Anyway~ that was just something that came to mind. Sometimes Korean fans/antis are ridiculous. Hopefully this blows over soon. But I do understand why people are making it into such a big deal...it is pretty rare that BoA gets into something like this.

PS. IF they were going out....there's nothing wrong with that! I think they make a cute couple. Haha...Danny was always my favourite out of GOD. =D

when Hyori was notified of this she was pretty surprised

a rep from her side says that she worries about how boa prob got mentally shocked out of this incident.

hah got a fright when i first read the sentence "boa prob got mentally shocked"

i tot Bo did really get mentally shock only to realize it's a comment from hyori.. phew

those pics showing similar jewellery are cool...

wow if two people that wear the same jewellery are lover.s. wonder how many bfs boa have now..haha

Archived