B O A (보아) * Official Thread

Guest jnnfr

• Replies 31.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest astarael

Thanks for the wallpapers and the DVD covers!

I have to agree with everyone and say that the text ruins it. BoA looks gorgeous (I love her outfits and hairstyles), but the text is just covering her up. I hope pictures without the text show up somewhere. Who the heck is in charge of designing her covers? I'm pretty sure we could do a better job.

New blog entry! She's doing a good job with updating everyday. Her last one was really cute; she does notice the little things in life. How often have I sat on a bench and totally ignored the shadows around me?

a couple of bicycles  2007年06月14日(木)

ソウルで1番大きな川 漢江(ハンガン)に行ったよ

I went to the BIGGEST river in Seoul, 漢江 ( hangang ?)

ハンガンは大好きな場所なんだー

Because 漢江 is a favorite place of mine --

untitled2.jpg

Translation: xiaoice @ BoAjjang

Guest winG*

^ This translation I can handle, haha.

I went to Seoul's biggest river, the Hangan (? That's how she wrote it in Japanese).

Hangan is my favourite place.

I wonder who she went with...hehe. How crazy would it be bumping into BoA while going biking? ^^

EDIT: ^That translation sounds so much better than mine, rofl x_x.

Guest astarael

Oh, thank you very much, winG*! Everyone is so quick with translations.

Two matching bicycles... Hmmm. I like the cute little baskets. She must've gone incognito or something because if I hadf noticed her, I would've followed her for a bit. xD

Thx for the translation winG*. Glad that BoA often updates her bloggy.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I agreed that the big pink font really ruined the DVD cover. <_<

Guest U;nee_Forever

I can't wait for BoA's next Korean album coming this Summer! I wonder if it'll be better than MIT. I perfer BoA's Korean singing more than Japanese...so I'm pretty sure I'll like it more XD

Guest Pink Cherry

wow! another entry!

I really love the pic *__* she's so good!

Thanks for translating ^_^

Uhm, I hate the covers for the MIT Tour ¬_¬

Guest hanabi ;

nice bicycles

hmm.. maybe she went with her manager?

or one of the sm ppl? :P

she seems more relaxed now

thats good! ^_^

edit;

im not liking the cover for the tour too

they should sack the person doing this :X

but at least its nicer than 2005's tour.

Guest hyeminnie

ugh... what's with the hair?

it's like an 80's hairdo.... man. why do they have to ruin it with ugly hair.

and i'm not really liking the purple stocking?

i wish they made the text like small and in the corner.

i wonder if the bike is hers and her manager's. they're really childish with the baskets in front~

i can just imagine BoA riding along the hangang river with flowers she picked in the basket.

Guest LisaFace

Wow she blogs fast Ahaha

even though they are so short.

Aww I love her picture of the bike haha

Thanks for the translations <3

Wth... is that the offical MIT cover?

Ew wth... they ruined her hair ;[

She looks like shes from the late 70's

The whole outfit and hair is all wrong

And wth is with that font?

Its like taking over the whole cover ;[

Well.. TY for sharing ;]

EDIT: Just went on Boajjang and found these, I guess she included them in her 7th Blog entry

The Han River divides Seoul into north and south and is an important lifeline for the city during its early development. There is an impressive park on the southern bank of the river where the locals do their recreational activities such as picnic, cycling, jogging, playing soccer etc. There are a total of 28 bridges across the Han River linking the north and south of Seoul. These photos of the river were taken during a morning in Oct 2005.

4.jpg

3.jpg

2.jpg

1.jpg

Credit: Boajjang xiaoice

Guest suejinners

whoa whoa whoaaa

Onthe 14th it was known that a popular singer A 's minihompy got hacked into...

BoA's minihompy /cy got hacked into. the thing is i never thought it was boa's cy lol because she never does anything to it.

but anyways the hacker took a picture of boa and another top star which SM entertainement said was Danny Ahn who she did numerous things such as radio-tv-bbroadcasting shows with. And the hacker also read private emails.

the hacker blackmailed Boa's manager saying that if you don't give me this much money i will distribute it to the press..

the hacker also hacked into Hyori's minihompy also

the hacker is a college student

at first it they didn't name who it was they used letters ABC

but SM revealed it was Danny before the press can really twist up story the press already said the picture of the two were posed closely

Sm also said that the two are just colleagues

And after the hacker recieved the money around (US$35,000) he continued to say ill give danny's emails to the press/media

i pmed someone at boajjang to translate it more clearly so hopefully it will be done soon

weren't they kind of close to begin with though? i mean danny and boa? not close close but i kinda thought they were good friends

ibet the pictures aren't as bad either because remember they freaked out about the HyoriboaLeeJunKi pictures also?

now its one of the most searched things. "BoA minihompy hacking "Boa's boyfriend" -__-

Guest astarael

Whoa! Thank you for the info, suejin! I didn't even know BoA had a cy.

I searched on Naver and it's all over the place. What a stupid person honestly, to mess with people's lives like that. But I do wonder what it is that Danny might have said that SM wanted to keep a secret, even going ahead and giving what that hacker wanted; I'm guessing it's more about keeping BoA's life private rather than avoiding scandals and such because despite the rumors that they were dating, I think Danny and BoA are just good friends.

EDIT:

Oh, so it's really that BoA42 cy? o_O I always thought that was a fanmade cy too; seems like everyone but BoA went on there, lol.

What a punk! It is an invasion of privacy. I'm glad that the netizens aren't totally freaking out about it; I was also worried for a minute that either of them might gain more anti-fans because of the whole "boyfriend-girlfriend" stuff that's floating around on the net.

Guest suejinners

^ yeah i didn't even consider it her cy! lol it just looks like a fan did it or somethinig so i never checked up on it...

but yeah lately danny has been getting bad PR so some people think theres weird stuff going on

some think Sm was smart to reveal it was boa and danny before things get taken WAY out of context with the two.

some stupid netizens are saying wow she has weird taste in guys right..... -______-

some netizens say wow that much money for one picture? lol

some say shes always in japan she has no time tomeet him in korea. hahahahhaa -___-

others say celebrities can't even go on the internet now~... its good that they caught the hacker~

Sm says Both BoA & Danny are victims. very true.

It sucks because either way they had their privacy invaded.

not too long ago two announcer's private photos were exposed on the internet because someone hacked into the anouncer's cy......

Guest XxMariannexX

Thank you so much for the pictures, links, and translations everyone! Much appreciated.

I really like BoA's blogs. They're short and simple but so cute. She also seems so..wise and definitely observant. She's doing a good job of updating. About the hacking and blackmail stuff, that really sucks. Meanies. >.< That's so cruel to invade a person's privacy and then use their own stuff against them. But thanks Suejinners for sharing that info here. I never knew BoA had a Cyworld. Good thing the netizens aren't going too crazy right now..X] Hope nothing gets too out of hand and the hacker doesn't do anything else..On a brighter note, BoA looks beautiful in that CM and from what I've heard so far, I'm liking Diamond Heart. ..Sadly, I don't have any pictures to share. I'm sorry! =[

Archived