Lee Bo Young 이보영 | Upcoming Drama 2024 : Hide

MDSY

Teabing first half of 2014 Top 50 TV VOD

It is the first look at the Top 50 TV VOD. In the top 10 "group Empress 'linked' godsend -14 days '4 piece drama" In you come from', 'milhoe'. If the content that represents a half 'from the stars you', and did not think it was the dark horse of JTBC 'milhoe' is everybody. Noticeable that you have entered a number of content such as the top 20 of tvN 'emergency men and women', 'gapdong this', 'love of the Witch' else.

It is also ranked in the top 34 ranking content ceased last year 'responses make 1994' unusual. Notice that there is a tendency to sell continuously over time a good content. While popular, but have good content, plummets Ranking itself, not the content they are terrestrial TV. It's entertainment program is close to being sold consistently steady seller can always have a certain ranking, but ... (because many more entertainment programs in the top-selling drama grows are going great.)

NO
TV VOD
You came from the stars
Infinite Challenge
Witch Hunt
Superman is back
Milhoe
Where Dad
Empress Ki
K Pop Star Season 3
Godsend -14 days
Running Man
Emergency gender
Gapdong this
Golden Fishery Radio Star
Dr. Gentile
Love the witch
I need romance 3
Grandpa than flowers - Spanish side
Real men
Jeongdojeon
We Got Married Season 4
You guys were surrounded
Sseoljeon
Roommate
2 days and 1 night
Three Days
Gaegwacheonseon
Mr. Young-Ae Season 13 just dwaemeokeun
I live alone
Happy Together Season 3
Married three women
Miss Korea
Inspiring era - the birth of Investments
Healing Camp glad ahnihanga
1994 respond.
Can we love
Angkeumhan stone singnyeo
I want to know it
Angel Eyes
One daughter raised well
Big man
The Genius 2 - Rule Breaker
Walking the King family.
God's Quiz Season 4
Office more flowers
One kind word
Charles let expression
Hotel King
Golden Cross
Hold my hand
Hidden Singer 2

***At least God's Gift - 14 Days is within the top 10, at the 9th place,  which is really great, considering it was up against EK and the ratings is not really high.

Guest stevie8

seoyounglby said:
***At least God's Gift - 14 Days is within the top 10, at the 9th place,  which is really great, considering it was up against EK and the ratings is not really high.

NmwIzmP.pngcr lby dc
This is one scene that never fails to touch me. The ever strong lady Seo Young pushing away Woo Jae and would find a quiet spot to unleash her pains. Woo Jae who went after her, found her weeping and his angry probably turned into love the moment he saw how much pain Seo Young was in.
I guess both Woo Jae and Seo Young were bound for divorce from the beginning. Having just known Seo Young for such a short period, frankly Woo Jae does not understand Seo Young at all. Although he claimed that just because they have feelings for each other, they should be together and be married, something which Seo Young initially opposed to. I guess, the Woo Jae at that time was more in love with himself and probably because Seo Young was not one who fell head over heels with him, he probably was attracted to her, and wanted to be with her. What he saw in the short period he was with Seo Young was in fact, just his ideals. His ideals of what he wanted his wife to be. That's why his bubbles burst so easily just after 3 years when he found out the truth. As long as Seo Young lives up to his expectation of what his "ideal" wife should be, he is more than willing to let her have her ways.
Why Seo Young couldn't tell Woo Jae the truth, probably because she is the most perceptive person in the entire Kang family. She knew that the moment she told Woo Jae the truth, she would be bursting his bubble of the "ideal wife", that's why she had to thread so carefully in the Kang household. Although I still couldn't understand why she could be so stupid as not to pick up the hints from Woo Jae after he changed and treated her so badly. Because she so much wanted to protect the "ideal marriage" of Woo Jae, she was in fact, having a hard time fitting into the family. But since she has to sacrifice her own family to be married to Woo Jae, she felt the need to keep the lie til the end to safeguard her marriage. As for Seo Young, frankly, the reason she married Woo Jae probably because she was so tired and she needed a "float" to keep her going, and Woo Jae was her lifeguard, saving her from her plight. The way Woo Jae showed care and concern for her touched her so much, I guess other than her mother, probably no one ever show her such tenderness, ever since her father lose his job. She was insecured when she married Woo Jae, although they both love each other, but they both have their own agendas too. That's why one couldn't come clean and the other couldn't accept the truth. I guess that's why Seo Young had taken those contraceptive secretly too, probably worried about her marriage.
With so much problems within the marriage, it is no wonder that they need the divorce to start all over again. I guess, it was just a growing up process for the both of them, and it was really a good idea too, that they both started to really learn, understand and love each other.
Frankly, I still do not think that getting married within a couple of weeks of knowing each other is a good idea at all and a risky one too. Love is something much more than having a feeling for someone. If that feeling could change so easily, I guess I don't think it is love but more of infatuation, which really does not last.  When Woo Jae mentioned to Seo Young that although they know each other for very short period of time, however, they have been through so much. Frankly, I thought he was speaking nonsense. How did they gone through, at worse, finding out that Seo Young stole his bike, other than that, there's nothing except that he kept taking her out for breakfast, lunch and dinner, or looking for her shoes in the river. They have not really experience any problems in their so call relationship.
Any, at the end of it, it is still a happy ending with a bonus, baby Sora :))