Lee Bo Young 이보영 | Upcoming Drama 2024 : Hide

MDSY

李寶英廣告拍攝幕后照 淡雅端莊展知性美

Yes娛樂新聞中心 Yes娛樂 2014-08-08  11:08 網友評論[0] 引用 推薦Ads by GoogleQoo10 10am-5pm Time Sale.www.qoo10.sgGreat Discounts; Limited Quantity.Check Out What’s On Sale Now!mobile_unified_button_icon_black.png

bt201408081016246648277.jpg

bnt新聞訊 近日,韓國演員李寶英所屬社公開了其拍攝廣告時的幕后照,李寶英那淡雅、端莊的氣質讓人們在炎熱的夏季感受到無限清爽。

照片中,李寶英身穿白色連衣裙,頭髮自然的散落在肩膀上,在拍攝的間隙也開心地伸出剪刀手讓人拍照,靜坐時更像是一副寫真一般讓人著迷。即使在酷熱的天氣拍攝,李寶英也始終保持愉快的微笑,這也讓現場的工作人員感覺到了春風般的清涼。

對此,網友們紛紛表示“李寶英真漂亮”,“太耀眼了,說不出話來了”,“是現場照嗎?不是寫真嗎?”等。王筱筱/文 WILL娛樂/圖

Translation of the above text
BTS photos of Lee Bo Young's CF - A Beauty displaying Elegance, Dignity and Intelligence!
Recently, Lee Bo Young's company, Will Entertainment has publicized the BTS pictures of her recent CF. Lee Bo Young's elegant and dignified qualities make people refresh from the hot summer heat.
In the pictures, Lee Bo Young was wearing a white dress, her long hair falling naturally on her shoulders, in between the shoots, she would happily show the V-sign, allowing others to take her pictures, even when she was sitting down quietly, she looked like a picture that facinated others. Even when they had to do the shooting on such a hot day, Lee Bo Young would always show her happy smile, which affect those on the set to feel the coolness of Spring.
Regarding this, netizens have commented "Lee Bo Young is really beautiful", "Too sparkling, beyong description", "is this picture from the scene? Is it not a picture?" etc.
chinese script 王筱筱, picture by Will Entertainment

Guest stevie8

class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-weight: 400; line-height: 1.4em; font-size: 26px; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Lee Bo Young Shows Off Her Natural Beauty Behind the Scenes of Her CF FilmingTJlul8Z.jpg

Lee Bo Young was recently spotted shooting for a commercial. Her behind the scenes photos revealed her signature natural beauty.

On August 8, her management agency, Will Entertainment uploaded four photos photos onto their official Facebook page with the caption, “This is Lee Bo Young showing her fresh looks behind the scenes of her commercial filming. These photos were taken while she was waiting, but they’re hard to believe that they were just impulsively taken rather than the actual commercial photos! We can’t take our eyes off of her beauty.”

In the photos Lee Bo Young has on a white dress that enhances her innocent image. But she also shows her cute side with a piece sign towards the camera. She looks very comfortable despite the fact that she is in the middle of filming her CF.

Meanwhile, Lee Bo Young is searching for her next project since her last drama, “God’s Gift – 14 Days.”

Cr : http://www.soompi.com/2014/08/08/lee-bo-young-shows-off-her-natural-beauty-behind-the-scenes-of-her-cf-filming/

stevie8 said: class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-weight: 400; line-height: 1.4em; font-size: 26px; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Lee Bo Young Shows Off Her Natural Beauty Behind the Scenes of Her CF Filming

Lee Bo Young was recently spotted shooting for a commercial. Her behind the scenes photos revealed her signature natural beauty.

On August 8, her management agency, Will Entertainment uploaded four photos photos onto their official Facebook page with the caption, “This is Lee Bo Young showing her fresh looks behind the scenes of her commercial filming. These photos were taken while she was waiting, but they’re hard to believe that they were just impulsively taken rather than the actual commercial photos! We can’t take our eyes off of her beauty.”

In the photos Lee Bo Young has on a white dress that enhances her innocent image. But she also shows her cute side with a piece sign towards the camera. She looks very comfortable despite the fact that she is in the middle of filming her CF.

Meanwhile, Lee Bo Young is searching for her next project since her last drama, “God’s Gift – 14 Days.”

Cr : http://www.soompi.com/2014/08/08/lee-bo-young-shows-off-her-natural-beauty-behind-the-scenes-of-her-cf-filming/

Watching My Daughter Seo Young repeat of this week episode. It is still so good to watch the silly Lee Seo Young, a scene where San Jae dreams of taking care of Seo Young after he graduates, telling her to forget about her bar exams.... just love her in that silly scene.
I never fail to cry at the scenes where Seo Young has to send her mother off at Jinan all alone, always wonder what happen to that Sangu, he never really care for his mother though. Thought he should be there.
But the way Lee Bo Young acted in this scene, is a contrasting difference from that of San Jae's dream. Her sadness when she looks at her mom's photo, while thinking of her conversations with her mother, it really bring tears to my eyes. From the path she takes to the places the mother wished that to walk with her, and down to the lake where she puts her mother to rest, it's so sad and memorable. Lee Bo Young's acting just touches my heart everytime I watch this particular parts, and it would really tear me up.
No wonder some many of us are just too happy to watch My Daughter Seo Young over and over again because of her excellent acting in this drama.

Gifs from her Olive in Paris.1) From her hotel roomaMwnXFg.gif
RaG4XEt.gif
At the factoryXJznYgJ.gif
During lunch having steak. She was asked by her colleagues to taste it first, and although I had watched this video clip many years back, I can still vividly remember she said that the steak didn't taste nice at all..... hahahaha.... so obvious in her expression too!62WLj2S.gif
ZtETYPS.gif
The song she played was "I can't help falling in love with you". Can remember this because it is one of my favourite song too!cr lby dc