Lee Bo Young 이보영 | Upcoming Drama 2024 : Hide

MDSY

@mykoreanheart9 Thank you for your postings today, and because of that, we have reached page 243 today. It is about the time we came here to revive the thread by a few of LBY's fans. It is really a long story why we managed to come over to revive her thread after I Hear Your Voice :)) But we are really glad that with just a few of us, mainly MDSY, stevie8 and shaym, we have managed to increase her page by 200 pages, which is really a great feat since there's not too many fans in her thread, and she really keep a very low profile when she is without work :))
I guess there's also a few others who had contributed to this thread as well. 
Anyway, we should give ourselves a pat on the back! and Hip Hip Hip Hooray to Lee Bo Young!

Guest mykoreanheart9

hehe,, i'm being talkative again..
ooooooooohhh.. i hear your voice's teasers are already shown here on phil. t.v ..

it's going to air soon on GMA 7,, the same t.v network that aired My Daughter SeoYoung last year..

aahhh. i'm excited even though i'm done watching it.. hehe

Guest mykoreanheart9

seoyounglby said: @mykoreanheart9 Thank you for your postings today, and because of that, we have reached page 243 today. It is about the time we came here to revive the thread by a few of LBY's fans. It is really a long story why we managed to come over to revive her thread after I Hear Your Voice :)) But we are really glad that with just a few of us, mainly MDSY, stevie8 and shaym, we have managed to increase her page by 200 pages, which is really a great feat since there's not too many fans in her thread, and she really keep a very low profile when she is without work :))
Anyway, we should give ourselves a pat on the back! and Hip Hip Hip Hooray to Lee Bo Young!

Guest mykoreanheart9

i don't know i hear your voice's timeslot yet...,,

but i guess it would be the same as My Daughter SeoYoung's time slot before...

i'm sure it will be a big hit here..,.
yeahhh..,

Guest mykoreanheart9

aisssshhh..
i have to go,, hehe,,
i almost forgot i have something to finish.,.,

i still have a lot in my mind i love to share
esp. about more than blue and God's Gift...,

Guest mykoreanheart9

oh!!.,., my mind,,, my mind..,.,

wwwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh..,,
i so have a lot lot lot of things in my mind regarding LBY..,.
my goodness what did she do to me??,,

haha..,, she runs in my mind most of the day.,.,.
and so i'm always having a light nice day...,,
:)]
thanks to our beautiful LBY..,.
hehe,,and i think a friend of mine is starting to love her more..,, 

bye everyone... till next time.,., 

SY,, bye,,
:D

mykoreanheart9 said: seoyounglby said: @mykoreanheart9 Thank you for your postings today, and because of that, we have reached page 243 today. It is about the time we came here to revive the thread by a few of LBY's fans. It is really a long story why we managed to come over to revive her thread after I Hear Your Voice :)) But we are really glad that with just a few of us, mainly MDSY, stevie8 and shaym, we have managed to increase her page by 200 pages, which is really a great feat since there's not too many fans in her thread, and she really keep a very low profile when she is without work :))