Lee Bo Young 이보영 | Upcoming Drama 2024 : Hide

MDSY

Do you still remember these scenes? When their wedding ceremony was over, and they were already going to have their moment together, haha, it was so funny that Mo Jin needed to remind them to turn off the lights before doing the thing. Kkk!~ I smiled well because of that. LOL. 

tvb6-2.jpg

tvb7-2.jpg

cr: mandalaywith

shaym said:
Do you still remember these scenes? When their wedding ceremony was over, and they were already going to have their moment together, haha, it was so funny that Mo Jin needed to remind them to turn off the lights before doing the thing. Kkk!~ I smiled well because of that. LOL. 

seoyounglby

said:

shaym

said:

shaym said:

seoyounglby

said:

shaym

said:

Dear Fans of Lee Bo Young, 
She is still No. 1 at the Seoul Drama Netizen Popularity Award, but it is a really close fight. Let's pray hard that she will be at the No. 1 place until they close the voting tomorrow, which is less than 23 hours to go. Keep it up Lee Bo Young, Fighting!  <:-P <:-P <:-P :)) :)) :)) =)) =)) =)) :o) :o) :o) :)>- :)>- :)>-

seoyounglby

said:

Hahaha! Good thing! Thank you for giving me a feedback about it. :) Have you seen an English sub version of her guesting in "Healing Camp"? If you have a link already, kindly PM me. Thanks a lot. :)

@shaym sorry my friend I only managed to download HC with Chinese sub a couple of weeks ago. If i see one, I will let you know.

Dear friends,
The Voting for Seoul Drama Netizen Popularity Award has just ended. Lee Bo Young managed to stay at the 1st Place for the Actresses. Although both LBY and HJW shared the same percentage point of 10.1%, but she probably has slight more votes than HJW. 
Hip Hip Hooray Lee Bo Young for another winning, and this is also the first time she will receive an award for God's Gift - 14 Days. A Big Congratulation for a job well done! <:-P <:-P <:-P =)) =)) =)) :o) :o) :o) :)>- :)>- :)>- :)) :)) :))

seoyounglby said:Lee Bo Young in My Daughter Seo Young has this one very funny scene, and I just love it. Think I have posted it before, but just like to share it with

Which episode is this from?