Lee Bo Young 이보영 | Upcoming Drama 2024 : Hide

MDSY

Lee Bo Young next drama after Seo Dong Yo was Mr. Goodbye. I think during that 2 years period, she was working on 3 dramas back to back, first with Seo Dong Yo, then Mr. Goodbye, followed by Queen of the Game. Both Mr. Goodbye and Queen of the Game were partially filmed overseas, the initial episodes for both drama. In Mr Goodbye, she can't speak well in English and it was filmed in Las Vegas, while, in Queen of the Game, she actually spoke in English, and not too bad, although just a few phrases. Queen of the Game was filmed in New Zealand, I think in Queenstown. She actually had a very beautiful scene on the mountain top covered with snow and her lying on the snow with the male lead, and also the very beautiful scene by the lake.

It all started with her win in the Marathon, prize a pair of tickets to US. Its a" cursed trip" for her. The morning of her trip, she found out that her boyfriend who was supposed to go with her on the trip, cheated on her, he slept with her best friend. Went to the trip alone since she can't exchange the tickets for cash. Her mother took the opportunity to clean all her savings accounts - to move into a nice apartment, which coincidentally was next door to her father, who had deserted the family for a younger woman. Goosh, what luck, and to be make worse for being mistaken for the bride-to-be of a gay guy, whose was on his way to getting his brother's blessings on his smart and high flying brother. She was tested for her sincerity by the over-protective brother, and got involved in their problem. To end it all, before her return home, she saved the guy on the plane, and later landed a job she never asked for in the same hotel as the guy. hmmmmmm... what a story. It was really really good to see Lee Bo Young in this drama, especially when she has no or very little make-up on her face.
The Marathondkflsto.jpg
fe5hQeI.jpg?1
EWJCnDe.jpg
cr lby baidu

Her initial encounters with her "Man-to-be" in US. She was so angry with him that she immediately changed into her old clothes after being tested by the guy, and how she threw those expensive clothing back at him, refusing to go into his car, although I thought they were somewhere in the desert, and finally walked away reciting the time-tables - what she always do when she gets flustered.
gxI8jZ0.jpg
TujGbfe.jpg
cr lby baidu

Some cute pics before and after her return from the States in Mr. Goodbye
7h0m48b.jpg

I realised she loves to do that, I think I saw her doing this action also in other dramas. Still do not understand what does it mean to do that.
forJ8iQ.jpg

Getting out of the airport and finding her boyfriend who cheated on her, waiting for her at the airport. She had to use Yoon Hyun Sul to get out of the situation. It is really funny to see her calling him as "cha kia" when she called out to him after seeing her boyfriend.

And her bad luck when she went home to find that it is no more her house, and her mother telling her that she had wiped out her bank accounts to get their new place while she was away. She was really angry, but couldn't make herself to get angry with her mother, she only told her mother she will give the mother money to get her hair permed the next day, and her screaming and shouting at her younger brother for moving back home. It's pretty hilarious.
uJicT02.jpg
poor thing, house no more hehehehe
cr lby baidu

avidneri1003 said:

Welcome to there thread!~ It's good to have another fan of Lee Bo Young from the same country. Her three dramas (Save The Last Dance For Me (she was the second lead but she married the male lead there, kkk), The Equator Man, and My Daughter Seo Young) were actually aired in our country, right? Kkk!~ If I'm not mistaken, "I Hear Your Voice" will also be dubbed soon. 

@shaym, thanks for the beautiful pics, yes I don't think I have them. Actually Jo Hyun Jae was more famous than LBY when the drama was aired and I thought he had more fans visiting him. He's ok in the drama, but a little stiff in acting which he always does in his other dramas, just like Go So. But I thought they have good chemistry in the drama, especially with how the playful and mischievous princess tricked him so very often. They were really a wonderful couple in the drama. I watched the drama so many times until I can't remember. I even edited the drama with just her parts, which make it even better, since I don't need to watch the other people :))

Young In left the hotel after finding out her father was working in the same hotel too, but did not tell Hyun Sul the reason. She then found a job in the flower shop. Hyun Sul dropped by and bought her a bouquet of 100 roses, where Young In was so happy and told the delivery man to be careful with them.
93Ebtcu.jpg
She received a call from Hyun Sul asking why she has not reported for work.W0xoUw7.jpg
Hyun Sul then visited her at the shop and bought a huge bouquet of rosesd9eR1sS.jpg
IXvTTNI.jpg
cr lby baidu

This group of photos are funny. She was having a drink with her chief or direct ex-boss from the hotel, because she crashed his brand new car, and asked him out to pay for the repair. In the middle of their drinks/dinner, Hyun Sul called, and she had to pretend that the phone reception was bad. But all was seen through by Hyun Sul, who told her that he knew she was with her ex-boss. A very funny scene. The ex-boss also confessed his liking of her, but she rejected him. Really good to see her different facial expressions.Crrqm7A.jpg

IxS1svj.jpg
inIP3aE.jpg
7TbTP71.jpg
cr lby baidu

seoyounglby

said: @shaym, thanks for the beautiful pics, yes I don't think I have them. Actually Jo Hyun Jae was more famous than LBY when the drama was aired and I thought he had more fans visiting him. He's ok in the drama, but a little stiff in acting which he always does in his other dramas, just like Go So. But I thought they have good chemistry in the drama, especially with how the playful and mischievous princess tricked him so very often. They were really a wonderful couple in the drama. I watched the drama so many times until I can't remember. I even edited the drama with just her parts, which make it even better, since I don't need to watch the other people

:)

)