Lee Bo Young 이보영 | Upcoming Drama 2024 : Hide

MDSY

hi Cha, nice to see your reply. hahahaha, when I was first attracted to LBY, it was the drama Ballard of Seo Dong, where she acted as the princess. I guess I was mesmerized by her smile and laughter in the drama. It was full of sun shine and she really brightens me up. That's why I followed her other show, My Sweetheart My Darling, Queen of the Game, Mr. Goodbye etc. Her acting not too bad for someone new and since then her acting has improved at full speed after her 2 years break from acting. She really make it really big in My Daughter Seo Young, to be followed by I Hear Your Voice. I will also remember the neurotic Soo Hyun in GG, where she was rushing with time, desperately trying to save her rather wild daughter Saet Byul. She probably won't have much problem if the little girl is more obedient.I probably will be more than happy to hear her next project, or a new addition to her new family with Ji Sung.well, you can call me SY, I know my ID is a little too long hehehehehe.....Still, nice to know you and hope to see both you and xinai more often in this page. That way we can keep the thread moving. When we came here with a few LBY fans last Auguest, it was just page 43, and now, it is almost 200 pages more than before.There's not many of us here, but we do have very good friends here like stevie8 and MDSY, and a few others who keep the thread going.

Guest mykoreanheart9

hello SY..
its 2 A.M. here in the phils. but am still up..
woah.. you've watched all her dramas,, daebak..
i love how you've been watching her, you're one great fan..,,

oh yeah.. me too..
i love her so much more because of her smile.. so bright, refreshing, very beautiful..
there's just something in her smile that makes me feel so light..
i always love to see her smile'..,and her laugh too, i love the sound of it..

yes,,  i will visit here as much as i could..i hope circumstances would always let me... hehe,.
i'm excited to meet people here,, nice to meet you SY!!..,,

:)

mykoreanheart9 said: hello SY..

oh yeah.. me too..
i love her so much more because of her smile.. so bright, refreshing, very beautiful..

yes,,  i will visit here as much as i could..i hope circumstances would always let me... hehe,.

I was lucky when it aired in my country a couple of months ago. I had this channel where I could actually watched the entire 50 episodes at my own pace, so I took my time to record the drama again. Then again it was aired in the evening at 5.45pm and later at 8.45 pm so I was lucky too that even if I had missed the earlier airing, I could watch the one later or the next day.But really I had a good time watching those episodes after her divorce to WJ. Always enjoyed those episodes.Yes and happy watching to you too :)) :)) :))

@seoyounglby Hahaha, sounds like I've been absent for awhile. I did watch it as it aired and frequent 14 Days the forum page too, and yeah it was an amazing and each episodes never failed to give me an adrenaline rush. 
Anyway, did you just mentioned that MDSY was shown on Singapore? Was it on cable TV? 

uknowahah said: @seoyounglby Hahaha, sounds like I've been absent for awhile. I did watch it as it aired and frequent 14 Days the forum page too, and yeah it was an amazing and each episodes never failed to give me an adrenaline rush. 
Anyway, did you just mentioned that MDSY was shown on Singapore? Was it on cable TV? 

seoyounglby said: uknowahah said: @seoyounglby Hahaha, sounds like I've been absent for awhile. I did watch it as it aired and frequent 14 Days the forum page too, and yeah it was an amazing and each episodes never failed to give me an adrenaline rush. 

uknowahah said: seoyounglby said: uknowahah said: @seoyounglby Hahaha, sounds like I've been absent for awhile. I did watch it as it aired and frequent 14 Days the forum page too, and yeah it was an amazing and each episodes never failed to give me an adrenaline rush. 

uknowahah said: seoyounglby said: uknowahah said: @seoyounglby Hahaha, sounds like I've been absent for awhile. I did watch it as it aired and frequent 14 Days the forum page too, and yeah it was an amazing and each episodes never failed to give me an adrenaline rush. 

Guest xinai1375

• 003-3-1.gif

003-2-Y.gif

• 2010年:KBS HappyTogether E138 《부자의 탄생
  • 2010年:KBS HappyTogether E138 《 富翁的誕生 》特輯

Guest mykoreanheart9

Hello Everybody..

passing by for a few minutes.. i missed being here..,,
Lee Bo Young's melodic laughter woke me up this morning..
i made a clip of her laughter and made it my alarm tone..hehehehe.,..
i ssssooooo love it..,,

hehe

Guest mykoreanheart9

seoyounglby said: mykoreanheart9 said: hello SY..

oh yeah.. me too..

Guest mykoreanheart9

seoyounglby said: As above, considering LBY's fan base is much much smaller than JJH and PSH, it is really nice and sweet to see that she is neck to neck with PSH and also not too far from JJH, at the 2nd or 3rd position.  Hip Hip Hooray.

Guest mykoreanheart9

xinai1375 said:

• 003-3-1.gif

003-2-Y.gif

• 2010年:KBS HappyTogether E138 《부자의 탄생
  • 2010年:KBS HappyTogether E138 《 富翁的誕生 》特輯