Lee Bo Young 이보영 | Upcoming Drama 2024 : Hide

MDSY

'Gift of God' Lee '"haeyagetda must feel when they see the script,"
  2014-02-14 14:10:05

Lee 'challenges the mystery thriller genre sensibilities. SBS Drama Lee Bo Young is 'kind word' following 'God's gift to -14 days' Kim Soo-hyun at the station took the hero of colorful specs. suhyeon of pole star in the treasure daughter (gimyubin minutes) Due to the sudden death wotdeon peaceful life balance at the moment I'm having to give up everything to lose 'gift of God' like a kidnapping of the daughter of Time Warp that occurred two weeks ago, and eventually star in question to defend life from kidnappers mother puts a strong character struggling with motherhood unfolds.

imageimage

imageimageimage

Lee Bo Young Mok's first shot in the last 7 days was conducted in SBS.Yasang current affairs programs such as competent writer has an active role in the first shot on the occasion of the costumes from the Lee 'is as much as one of the cool, unwavering professional attitude and appearance with Kim Soo-hyun showed enough character perfectly. tension and safely shoot was the first full flutter Lee 'is a completed "I want to challenge the usual genre like there was drama, thriller and fantasy coexist ever feel' God's gift to -14 days' when they see the script, just wants thought. Ue mom first acting role, a lot of action scheduled for believers there is also a little worried, but a solid director and jakganim, along with fellow actors and I will endeavor to showcase the good work "and said the resolution. followed by 'gift of God - 14 days 'production team, "Lee' emotional acting with the immersive feel of authenticity on the basis of his excellent acting in charge of making a living three-dimensional cast to learn more. Everyone can relate to the story toktokhi leading role pull off I'm sure the title role, "said Lee 'had faith in the table. 'kind word' subsequent broadcast (photo available = SBS) [Newsen Chee Won Chung News] jeewonjeong Chee Won Chung @ providing news and press releases newsen@newsen.com Copyright ⓒ Newsen. Redistribution prohibited without permission 

class="uiHeaderTitle" style="margin: 10px 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; font-weight: 400; font-size: 22px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; vertical-align: baseline; line-height: 1.4em; color: rgb(63, 63, 64);"Video-[boBo ST]Valentine Day Gift - I Love Yoou MV feat BoSuk (Vietsub)
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=216765115182926

by: Lee Bo Young Vietnam Fanpage