Lee Bo Young 이보영 | Upcoming Drama 2024 : Hide

MDSY

in 2005, LBY received awards SBS & KBS. Both ceremonies are held on 31 December 2005. Most important thing, KBS should decide first the candidates for daesang award. SBS already announced thier daesang award candidates.

Guest stevie8

poonie22 said: Nominees for the SBS Daeseang has been announced. Its a 4 corner fight: Lee Bo Young, Song Hye Kyo, Jo In Sung and Su Ji Sub. Hahahahaha... all my favourites and anyone of them winning the award will be fine with me. :)) Hard fight as the Song Hye Kyo and Jo In Sung pair was wonderful in That Winter the Wind Blows, Su Ji Sub was so good in The Master's Sun and Lee Bo Young was good in IHYV. Who would be the Daeseang winner?  To speak the truth, I would much prefer her to be at KBS for her Daeseang for My Daughter Seo Young, and Ji Sung Excellence Actor for the Secret. That way they can be there for each other when they both win the award.... Hopeful lol

stevie8

said:

poonie22

said: Nominees for the SBS Daeseang has been announced. Its a 4 corner fight: Lee Bo Young, Song Hye Kyo, Jo In Sung and Su Ji Sub. Hahahahaha... all my favourites and anyone of them winning the award will be fine with me.

:)

) Hard fight as the Song Hye Kyo and Jo In Sung pair was wonderful in That Winter the Wind Blows, Su Ji Sub was so good in The Master's Sun and Lee Bo Young was good in IHYV. Who would be the Daeseang winner?  To speak the truth, I would much prefer her to be at KBS for her Daeseang for My Daughter Seo Young, and Ji Sung Excellence Actor for the Secret. That way they can be there for each other when they both win the award.... Hopeful lol

logo-akp-icon.png

Lee Bo Young and Ji Sung update fans during their honeymoon

December 3, 2013 @ 4:03 am

lee-bo-young-ji-sung_1386037515_af_org.j

Lee Bo Young and Ji Sung updated fans during their honeymoon!

SEE ALSO: Lee Bo Young and Ji Sung whisked off to Thailand for their honeymoon

Ji Sung shared on his me2day on the 2nd, "Luang Prabang, Laos.. in the morning", and made fans jealous of the romantic scenery with the sunset and palm trees on each side in the photos. Although they originally planned to just rest during their honeymoon, it seems they've done some sightseeing as well as they caught up with men in traditional uniforms on the streets of Laos.

The couple finally had some free time after their drama schedules to depart on their one-week honeymoon in Thailand on the 28th.

Love is in the air!

source: allkpop

stevie8 said: poonie22 said: Nominees for the SBS Daeseang has been announced. Its a 4 corner fight: Lee Bo Young, Song Hye Kyo, Jo In Sung and Su Ji Sub. Hahahahaha... all my favourites and anyone of them winning the award will be fine with me. :)) Hard fight as the Song Hye Kyo and Jo In Sung pair was wonderful in That Winter the Wind Blows, Su Ji Sub was so good in The Master's Sun and Lee Bo Young was good in IHYV. Who would be the Daeseang winner?  To speak the truth, I would much prefer her to be at KBS for her Daeseang for My Daughter Seo Young, and Ji Sung Excellence Actor for the Secret. That way they can be there for each other when they both win the award.... Hopeful lol

mdsy said: in 2005, LBY received awards SBS & KBS. Both ceremonies are held on 31 December 2005. Most important thing, KBS should decide first the candidates for daesang award. SBS already announced thier daesang award candidates.

I think why there's no news from KBS, it could be a possibility that they are contemplating on the Daesang Award for LBY, that's why they can't make any annoumcement yet. Why? because, they have to break the rules of allowing MDSY being twice nominated, 2012, 2013, so if that's the case, let's let them take the time to make sure the award is for her heheheheheh...

id="firstHeading" class="firstHeading" lang="en" style="font-style: normal; font-size: 1.6em; font-family: sans-serif; background-image: none; margin: 0px 0px 0.1em; overflow: hidden; padding-top: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; border-bottom-width: 1px; border-bottom-style: solid; border-bottom-color: rgb(170, 170, 170); line-height: 1.2em;"2005 KBS Acting Award: New Actress Award
Article image

2005 SBS Acting Award: New Star Award
20060101162811.663.0.jpgg3o9ITH.png
cr: blog.daum.net/khs777-11708392/1880877

mdsy said: id="firstHeading" class="firstHeading" lang="en" style="background-image: none; margin: 0px 0px 0.1em; overflow: hidden; padding-top: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; border-bottom-width: 1px; border-bottom-style: solid; border-bottom-color: rgb(170, 170, 170);"hahahah..... its KBS, so she maybe very lucky this year too.... lalalalalla... on my way to KBS for my Daesang on 31 Dec 2013 hehehehehehe....

mdsy said: id="firstHeading" class="firstHeading" lang="en" style="font-style: normal; background-image: none; margin: 0px 0px 0.1em; overflow: hidden; padding-top: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; border-bottom-width: 1px; border-bottom-style: solid; border-bottom-color: rgb(170, 170, 170);"Frankly speaking, she had a very very lousy stylist that night. She looked terrible. She's so much more prettier in the dramas My Sweetheart My Darling and Ballards of Suh Dong than these pictures. They did her so much injustice to her looks. That's how I feel that how LBY looks depend so much on her make up artist. lol

poonie22

said: I think why there's no news from KBS, it could be a possibility that they are contemplating on the Daesang Award for LBY, that's why they can't make any annoumcement yet. Why? because, they have to break the rules of allowing MDSY being twice nominated, 2012, 2013, so if that's the case, let's let them take the time to make sure the award is for her heheheheheh...

mdsy said: poonie22 said: I think why there's no news from KBS, it could be a possibility that they are contemplating on the Daesang Award for LBY, that's why they can't make any annoumcement yet. Why? because, they have to break the rules of allowing MDSY being twice nominated, 2012, 2013, so if that's the case, let's let them take the time to make sure the award is for her heheheheheh...Thank you for the Good News..... She will be at KBS for sure then heeheheheh.....

hahahahahaha... for those who truly like Lee Bo Young would very much look forward for her to get the Daesang from KBS for her superb performance in My Daughter Seo Young, so let's pray SBS would start their show so much earlier, present her the Excellence Actress Award and let her be at KBS for the Big Big Big award which she deserved.sososososo sorry for being so so so so very long winded, just too excited about her winning the Daesang from KBS hehehehe......

mdsy, yes! i'm still watching My sweetheart  My darling at this moment and am so sorry  guys (cocomhe too) i can't share it wd you coz am not watching through link or in youtube, i'm watching it on TV since i accidentally found its copy here in my place..ahh..i wish you can watched it again w/ eng sub coz it has a great story (only my opinion), i love it already even if I still didin't finish it, and that's why i'm eager to take this to the end ASAP coz i'm looking 4ward what will be the twists and turns in the middle and what will happen in the end "if she might reunite to her ex husband whom she's still in love? or she will end up to her lawyer who helped her fix her divorce papers (ep1-14)...and oh, in the early episodes of this drama, i first heard LBY speaks in english, that's when they are in Guam for vacation, she really can spoke it very well/fluently and it amazed me...oops, sorry. i might spoil the person who will watch it too... and the 2nd time was in MAMA 2013.

shaym, uhm, i donno what to say...heheheanyways, its okay..she portrayed her role there well, not too good not too bad..am sorry am not really good in judging :( i said that bcoz i'm expecting that she will end up to hyun woo & since i was frustrated i didn't impressed that much, in short i am more into the story,.that's it...sorry shaym hope you get me...but the bottomline is i love Lee Bo Young unnie herself (period). :D  and honestly, the reason behind why i'm so eager to watch this drama before was i wanna see if LBY & JS had already this kind of rapour/chemistry/pairing during their youths... and before is too diff. at present moment/today..hehehe  :D

sorry for the late reply :)>-

Jennifer said: mdsy, yes! i'm still watching My sweetheart  My darling at this moment and am so sorry  guys (cocomhe too) i can't share it wd you coz am not watching through link or in youtube, i'm watching it on TV since i accidentally found its copy here in my place..ahh..i wish you can watched it again w/ eng sub coz it has a great story (only my opinion), i love it already even if I still didin't finish it, and that's why i'm eager to take this to the end ASAP coz i'm looking 4ward what will be the twists and turns in the middle and what will happen in the end "if she might reunite to her ex husband whom she's still in love? or she will end up to her lawyer who helped her fix her divorce papers (ep1-14)...and oh, in the early episodes of this drama, i first heard LBY speaks in english, that's when they are in Guam for vacation, she really can spoke it very well/fluently and it amazed me...oops, sorry. i might spoil the person who will watch it too... and the 2nd time was in MAMA 2013.

shaym, uhm, i donno what to say...heheheanyways, its okay..she portrayed her role there well, not too good not too bad..am sorry am not really good in judging :( i said that bcoz i'm expecting that she will end up to hyun woo & since i was frustrated i didn't impressed that much, in short i am more into the story,.that's it...sorry shaym hope you get me...but the bottomline is i love Lee Bo Young unnie herself (period). :D  and honestly, the reason behind why i'm so eager to watch this drama before was i wanna see if LBY & JS had already this kind of rapour/chemistry/pairing during their youths... and before is too diff. at present moment/today..hehehe  :D

sorry for the late reply :)>-