Lee Bo Young 이보영 | Upcoming Drama 2024 : Hide

MDSY

Congrats to LBY for winning another award!   <:-PI haven't watched MDSY but she was just awesome in IHYV, so I'm sure she was excellent in that as well. I don't care for what drama they give her an award as long as she wins. I always find LBY beautiful but in the latest award pictures she just blew me away with her beauty. She just looks magnificent.  :x  :x :x

373677_142273450007_2015897078_q.jpg

allkpop
Lee Jong Suk, Lee Bo Young, Kim Woo Bin, Lee Jun Ki, and more win at the '2013 APAN Star Awards' + Song Hye Kyo wins Daesanghttp://www.allkpop.com/article/2013/11/lee-jong-suk-lee-bo-young-kim-woo-bin-lee-jun-ki-and-more-win-at-the-2013-apan-star-awards-song-hye-kyo-wins-daesang
Lee Jong Suk, Lee Bo Young, Kim Woo Bin, Lee Jun Ki, and more win at the '2013 APAN Star Awards' + Song Hye Kyo wins Daesang http://www.allkpop.com/article/2013/11/lee-jong-suk-lee-bo-young-kim-woo-bin-lee-jun-ki-and-more-win-at-the-2013-apan-star-awards-song-hye-kyo-wins-daesang

( ARTICLE)

CONCERTS / EVENTS

Lee Jong Suk, Kim Woo Bin, Lee Jun Ki, and more win at the '2013 APAN Star Awards' + Song Hye Kyo wins Daesang

November 16, 2013 @ 2:48 pm

The '2013 APAN Star Awards' was hosted by T-ara's Soyeon and Lee Hwi Jae at Jung Shin Hwa Hall, Chungnam National University in Daejeon on November 16 at 5 PM KST.

The 2nd annual drama festival in Daejeon honored the stars of 75 dramas which aired on both major broadcast and cable networks from November 1 of the past year to September 30 of this year. Notable winners included 'I Hear Your Voice' which picked up four awards along with 'Two Weeks' and 'Book of the House of Gu' which both picked up three awards. The queen of the night was also none other than Song Hye Kyo who won the grand Daesang award.

LIST OF WINNERS:

- Male Rookie Actor Award- Kim Woo Bin ('School 2013'), Choi Jin Hyuk ('Book of the House of Gu')

- Female Rookie Actor Award - Kim Yu Ri ('Cheongdamdong Alice' & 'The Sun of My Master'), Lee Yu Bi ('Book of the House of Gu')

- Child Actor Award - Kim Hyang Ki ('The Queen's Classroom'), Chun Bo Geun ('Five Fingers')

- Popular Star Award - Oh Yeon Seo ('Oh Ja Ryong Is Coming'), Joo Ji Hoon ('Five Fingers')

- Best Couple Award - Lee Bo Young & Lee Jong Suk ('I Hear Your Voice')

- Best OST Award - The One ('Wind Blows In Winter')

- Best Dressed Award - Yeon Jung Hoon ('Gold, Appear'), Yoo In Young ('Wonderful Mama')

- Best Action Award - 'Book of the House of Gu'

- Best Manager Award - Will Entertainment, chairman Kim Dong Yup

- Achievement Award - Jung Doo Hong, Choo Ja Hyun

- Writer Award - So Hyun Kyung ('My Daughter Seoyoung', 'Two Weeks')

- Director Award - Kim Byung Soo ('Nine')

- Actor Award - Jung Woong In ('I Hear Your Voice')

- Actress Award - Kim Sung Ryung ('Yawang')

- Excellent Actor Award - Lee Jong Suk ('School 2013', 'I Hear Your Voice')

- Excellent Actress Award - Kim So Yeon ('Two Weeks')

- Best Actor Award - Lee Jun Ki ('Two Weeks')

- Best Actress Award - Lee Bo Young ('I Hear Your Voice')

- Daesang (Grand Prize) - Song Hye Kyo ('Wind Blows In Winter')

Congratulations to all the winners!

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2013/11/lee-jong-suk-lee-bo-young-kim-woo-bin-lee-jun-ki-and-more-win-at-the-2013-apan-star-awards-song-hye-kyo-wins-daesang#axzz2kg8lbtM6

class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; line-height: 1.4em; vertical-align: baseline; text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Actress Lee Bo Young Wants Her First Child to Be A Girl

I Hear Your Voice” actress Lee Bo Young recently talked about her plans for starting a family.

On November 16, Lee Bo Young, who is currently married to actor Ji Sung, made a guest appearance on KBS 2 TV’s “Entertainment Week.” 

When she was asked, “Has it finally hit you that you’re married?” she replied, “Actually it hasn’t. We don’t even get to see each other much because of our work.” She went on to describe what it was like to not have the time to properly enjoy the newly married stage of their relationship saying, “It feels like all we do is just stop by to wash our face and head right back out.” 

As for having kids, she said, “We have somewhat of a plan to have kids. It would be nice if the eldest child was a girl. The second child can either be a boy or a girl.” Reporter Kim Saeng Min joked, “Shouldn’t you have at least three children?” to which Lee Bo Young teased back, “Would you like to raise them then? Why are you telling me to have three kids?”

cr: soompi

Lee Bo Young (이보영) @ 2013 Road For Hope, Congo 16.11.2013 - Part 1

Lee Bo Young (이보영) @ 2013 Road For Hope, Congo 16.11.2013 - Part 2

Lee Bo Young (이보영) @ 2013 Road For Hope, Congo 16.11.2013 - Part 3

Lee Bo Young reveals nothing has changed since getting married to Ji Sung + plans for children
lee-bo-young-ji-sung_1384616939_af_org.j
Lee Bo Young revealed she hasn't been able to experience normal newlywed life with Ji Sung yet due to their busy schedules!

'Entertainment Relay' sat down with the actress during her photo shoot and the reporter commented"All of the cue cards have the words, 'married woman' written on it. I can't believe [you're married]." Lee Bo Young agreed as she replied, "Me too. It still hasn't hit me yet. Because Ji Sung is working right now, we don't get to see each other often. I think I see him for a short time when he washes and leaves in the early morning." When asked, "What has changed after you got married?" Lee Bo Young shared, "To be honest, I don't think anything has changed yet."

When asked, "Do you have any plans for children?" Lee Bo Young shared, "We have indefinite plans. I would like if my first child would be a daughter. I have no preferences [for the second child]." The reported added, "I think you should have about three kids?", to which Lee Bo Young let out a big sigh as she joked, "You want to raise them for me?"

Now that Ji Sung is done with 'Secrets', let's hope things settle down for the couple!

allkpop.com