Lee Bo Young 이보영 | Upcoming Drama 2024 : Hide

MDSY

Jennifer said: done watching "More Than Blue"...ahhh...:( what a sad story...it makes me cry....:(
shaym you're right when you advice me to watched the 8 minute ost after watching the movie..those MV explains a lot about the missing/hanging scenes in the movie... i wander why they didn't show it up on the movie... :(
i see the other side of LBY through this movie e.g. smoking, my first time to see her doing that thing ..
,i prefer to watch it first, since it only costs a couple of hours to finish unlike the drama...

Translation from article from baidu which Kim Bum Soo disclosed about the songs he sang at Ji Sung and Lee Bo Young's wedding.Lee Bo Young, Ji Sung and Kim Bum Soo watched the move "despicable me", and Lee Bo Young asked him to sing the ost from the movie "I Swear" (Yes, this is a very very beautiful song). Since its only a few days from the wedding, Kim Bum Soo was hesitant as he did not know the song well enough.Then, that woman said "if you are not going to sing the song, then you don't come to the wedding" Hahahahaha... that woman, she's one of a character.At the wedding, Kim Bum Soo sang 3 songs, One was the song chosen by Lee Bo Young, "I Swear", the other two, "Thinking of You" and "To be with You".Kim Bum Soo then said that on his own wedding, he wont need to get singers, both Lee Byung Hyung and Ji Sung can sing at his wedding, and he would definitely make Lee Bo Young sing "To be with You" at the wedding.

Actually I saw some of her photos taken at the aquarium for I Hear Your Voice and it reminded me of a video clip I saw when she acted in Hooray for Love. It was quite hilarious as they were shooting the scenes where she took her step sister to the aquarium to cheer the little girl up. However, during the breaks, its so funny to see Lee Bo Young going after the dugong, she was literally running after the dugong when it swam in the tanks. Even the male lead couldn't help but remarked that she was like a little child..... I guess she was much more excited than the little girl... hehehehehe... 

A fun evening with newly wed Lee bo young and Jisung.
A man who took picture with them is a baseball player, he uploaded this picture in him twitter account this morning
Photo: A fun evening with newly wed Lee bo young and Jisung. A man who took picture with them is a baseball player,he uploaded this picture in hin twitter account this morning  cr to Jisung fp weibo
cr: Lee bo young with Love FB

uknowahah

said:

Jennifer

said:

done watching "More Than Blue"...ahhh...:( what a sad story...it makes me cry....:(
shaym

you're right when you advice me to watched the 8 minute ost after watching the movie..those MV explains a lot about the missing/hanging scenes in the movie... i wander why they didn't show it up on the movie...

:(

i see the other side of LBY through this movie e.g. smoking, my first time to see her doing that thing ..

,i prefer to watch it first, since it only costs a couple of hours to finish unlike the drama...