Hankyung韩庚(sj's Member) Pics

Guest myh813

Anyone who know Chinese here please tell me what did Hangeng say at 3:17 exactly? I love Sihan couple so I'd really like to know :rolleyes:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KHzdnnU3PNA...feature=related

yeah, zung21 is correct. Hangeng was just asked to say "I love you" in his northeastern dialect so he said it: "ai shi han ni", which sounded like "i SiHan ni". i don't know if it's because they noticed this coincidence, that's why the audience got so excited and Hangeng was laughing. then Siwon just tried to imitate him.

i love SiHan too, they're my favorite SJ couple!!! ^^

luvHK4ever - i agree. Hangeng does look older than his age. the first time i saw him i didn't believe he was only 23 (that was his age when i first found out about him), which is just one year older than me. he always looked very mature. but that doesn't stop him from being handsome even with the eye bags. he had those eye bags, even before debut and i think that's what makes him look older.

i know it really hurts to see him overworking and not getting time to rest properly but then when i think about it, he always makes it clear that he doesn't mind working so hard as long as we, the fans like what he does. i can tell he really enjoys what he does no matter how tiring it is because he really puts his heart in everything he does, and that's exactly what makes me like him so much. i don't think he would want his life to be any different. so the least we can do for him is giving him all the support and love we possibly can instead of being sad and worrying about him all the time cuz i don't think that's what he wants and works hard for. even though he often looks tired i think he is way happier now because he can often go back to china and see his mom and friends.

where did you see Hangeng? (i know it's in Seoul but i mean, what kind of place). you are so lucky!!! would you mind sharing your pics with us? i'm saving money to hopefully be able to go to China next summer and be lucky enough to see SJM. :

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

luvHK4ever - i agree. Hangeng does look older than his age. the first time i saw him i didn't believe he was only 23 (that was his age when i first found out about him), which is just one year older than me. he always looked very mature. but that doesn't stop him from being handsome even with the eye bags. he had those eye bags, even before debut and i think that's what makes him look older.

i know it really hurts to see him overworking and not getting time to rest properly but then when i think about it, he always makes it clear that he doesn't mind working so hard as long as we, the fans like what he does. i can tell he really enjoys what he does no matter how tiring it is because he really puts his heart in everything he does, and that's exactly what makes me like him so much. i don't think he would want his life to be any different. so the least we can do for him is giving him all the support and love we possibly can instead of being sad and worrying about him all the time cuz i don't think that's what he wants and works hard for. even though he often looks tired i think he is way happier now because he can often go back to china and see his mom and friends.

where did you see Hangeng? (i know it's in Seoul but i mean, what kind of place). you are so lucky!!! would you mind sharing your pics with us? i'm saving money to hopefully be able to go to China next summer and be lucky enough to see SJM. :P

Guest lOveKorea

Thanks for your replies zung21 and MixxSu :)

So it was just a coincidence..a really cute moment though^^

Also, thanks for the pictures. He looks a bit tired but always shows his smiley face<3

Guest luvHK4ever

where did you see Hangeng? (i know it's in Seoul but i mean, what kind of place). you are so lucky!!! would you mind sharing your pics with us? i'm saving money to hopefully be able to go to China next summer and be lucky enough to see SJM. :P

I totally agree with you. He couldn't be happier at the same time, because his dream come true. He lives to be in the entertainment industry. Yeah, I totally support him too.

I saw Hangeng in Seoul. In a university school festival performance. I think it's harder to track them down in China because they fly to many different cities all over in China. When in Korea, they are mainly in Seoul. I have a Korean friend whom I meet online and she got use VIP tickets. It was more expensive because we brought from a guy who brought a bunch to sell because it was no other tickets left. It was 50000 won which is about $50CAD or $45USD a ticket (In my opinion, it was cheap see them in VIP seating)

they were the last to perform and performed three songs. Sorry sorry was awesome, seeing them dance together like that was great. As for pictures, I didn't get much cuz I recorded them instead. I think there was pictures in here or in the SJ forum. People with amazing camera already taken them, so no need for me. it was last May, so search for pics in may, you will probably see.

Thanks for sharing. He does look good in those pictures. Gone are the days when his face was thinner. Now he has a slight double chin and he does look older. He work himself too hard. I hope he's making a lot of money to fullfill his dreams of buying properties for his parents.

Dear Mui7

I don't know why I prefer his previous solo at Wuhan fan meeting than his recent one. Maybe I find this 'a foolish person's wharf" brings out best his gentle side which is so charming. Just my very subjective opinion anyway. Thanks for sharing the link

Hankyung sings 'A FOOLISH PERSON'S WHARF"

And here's the picture for my post. I downloaded this pic since long time ago, so forgive me that I forget the source :)

hangeng.jpg

I'm looking forward to his future solos,

You are gaining more confidence in your voice, Hangeng :)

Dear win0, He must be exhausted from SM's crazy schedules. I think he's a clever boy, he definitely saves for the rainy days. He also projects a more mature image as now, he's the leader of SJM. I hope I will be able to watch him growing old :D

Guest luvHK4ever

I did a good thing today because of Hangeng. You all know he encourages his fans to donate for a good cost instead of spending needless money on stuff to give to him, so I took his advice and donate a generous sum (for a commoner) to a local homeless shelter in honor of him. I can still remember how proud I was of Geng Fan in China when I saw the charity clips. Since I didn't do it with other Geng Fan, I've decided to just donate for the good cost. The people won't know who he is cuz it's Canada here, but I am sure Hangeng would be proud of me. I think every Geng Fans should do the fan too. I am also happy some homeless people in my local area will have something good this year. It would definitely be too sad to see people to have nothing at all especially the holiday season is coming. I will try harder to donate more often in the future.

I did a good thing today because of Hangeng. You all know he encourages his fans to donate for a good cost instead of spending needless money on stuff to give to him, so I took his advice and donate a generous sum (for a commoner) to a local homeless shelter in honor of him. I can still remember how proud I was of Geng Fan in China when I saw the charity clips. Since I didn't do it with other Geng Fan, I've decided to just donate for the good cost. The people won't know who he is cuz it's Canada here, but I am sure Hangeng would be proud of me. I think every Geng Fans should do the fan too. I am also happy some homeless people in my local area will have something good this year. It would definitely be too sad to see people to have nothing at all especially the holiday season is coming. I will try harder to donate more often in the future.

This is very inspiring, luvHK4ever ! Thank you for the wonderful post. I did self-reflection after reading your post. :) It is literally true to spread Hangeng's love :)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest kat_1314

omg he's so cute imitating the statues!!! I love the first one!

was he on a variety show in the first set of pictures??

there hasnt been any info on him latell, anyone know where he is? china?

Guest luvHK4ever

Geng is on the Bravely moving forward Japan special. I can't wait! he went along with F4 meteor garden (china) members , Danson and the host (geng's good friend). It's boardcasting the coming Sunday I think. I really want to see what's the rumor with the F4 girl is about too. Is she pretty?

Guest _Amanda

^ They had to go on a themepark ride that drops you from really high and she was scared, so she held HG's hand. That's where the rumours came from. Pretty stupid if you ask me. I hope she doesn't get any flak from his fans.

Guest luvHK4ever

Thanks _Amanda for the reply. It's good to know the story.

Personally, I think people shouldn't bash her too. It's not her fault even if Hangeng likes her. I hope not through. I am not ready to hear about it yet, but if it is, i would wish him the best because I do want him to be happy too.

Archived