Han Hye Jin 한혜진 l [Drama 2023] Divorce Attorney Shin/Sacred Divorce, 신성한 이혼

Guest xosandy

July 1, 2013
Han Hye Jin and Ki Sung Yueng Say They′ll Live Happily After Their Wedding Today
CJ E&M enewsWorld Lee, JinHo Translation Credit : Erika Kim

Han Hye Jin and Ki Sung Yueng said they′ll work hard to be happy together.
The press conference for the couple′s wedding was held on July 1. For the event, Han Hye Jin and Ki Sung Yueng appeared in a dress and tuxedo, fully dressed for the occasion.
34936446.jpg

Ki Sung Yueng said, "This is the happiest moment of my life. We had to weather a few difficulties until we decided to get married, but I want to thank everyone for being here at this happy hour. I′ll work hard to live happily for my bride, and we′ll both work hard to be a couple is has a positive influence."
Han Hye Jin added, "I think I′m the most nervous I′ve been in my life. I didn′t know I would be so nervous. I think it′s the happiest day of my life. I′ll live happily with my handsome groom. Thank you for coming."
The actress and sports star met at a charity soccer game in 2011, and became lovers early this year. It became known that Ki Sung Yueng continued to show his affection for Han Hye Jin after his appearance on SBS′ Healing Camp.
The two acknowledged they were dating in March, and announced they would be getting married in May.
The ceremony will be held in the evening, with officiant Minister Kim Joshua. Yangpa will sing, and many fellow actors from Namoo Actors, including Han Hye Jin′s brother-in-law Kim Kang Woo, will be present with soccer officials.
Ki Sung Yueng said about having to leave the country the day after his wedding to laughs from the audience, "I′ll work hard so that my bride won′t be sad about it."
The couple′s honeymoon has been postponed indefinitely due to Ki Sung Yueng′s preparations for his upcoming Premiere League season. The two are already a married couple by law, as they registered their marriage on June 25.
Photo credit: Hea Jung Min
201307011638778748_51d132051e730.jpg201307011646779304_51d13416caf6b.jpg
56232297.4.jpg

July 1, 2013
[Photo News] Soccer player Ki marries Han Hye-jin
The Korea Herald
20130701001081_0.jpg
(Yonhap News)
20130701001082_0.jpg
(Yonhap News)
20130701001084_0.jpg
(Yonhap News)
Footballer Ki Sung-yueng and actress Han Hye-jin have tied the knot at the Intercontinental Hotel in southern Seoul, Monday.
Both the groom and the bride said with one voice, “It’s the happiest day of my life,” at the press conference before the wedding ceremony.
After the wedding, the Swansea City midfielder will head to the United Kingdom for a team training while the actress, 32, will stay in Korea until the end of July to finish her agenda. 
The newlyweds will set up homes in Korea and the U.K.

July 1, 2013
Media darlings Ki, Han tie the knot
by Ahn Joo-hee Korea JoongAng Daily

01204630.jpg
Actress Han Hye-jin and footballer Ki Sung-yeung make a heart shape with their hands at their wedding on July 1 at the Grand InterContinental Hotel, southern Seoul.
The high-profile couple actress Han Hye-jin and footballer Ki Sung-yeung tied the knot on July 1 at the Grand InterContinental Hotel, southern Seoul. Prior to the wedding ceremony, the couple had a brief press conference for 10 minutes. “This is the happiest moment of my life. Although there have been some tough times, I will make more effort for my bride,” the groom Ki said. “I will live happily ever after with him, supporting his work,” the bride Han said. The couple has been involved in a romantic relationship from this year.
01204645.jpg
The groom, footballer Ki Sung-yeung, kisses his bride Han Hye-jin on her cheek at their wedding on July 1 at the Grand InterContinental Hotel, southern Seoul.
01204653.jpg
The newly married couple stares at each other with a sweet smile at their wedding on July 1 at the Grand InterContinental Hotel, southern Seoul.

They look so good together - both look so happy.  Han HyeJin, as always is beautiful - one of the most beautiful actresses in Korea.  Seen a lot of her movies and dramas.

BTW, how come she's not wearing a ring and  the groom is?  Hope they live a blessed marriage.

EditForgot these pictures were taken prior to the actual ceremony.

July 2, 2013
Han Hye-jin, Ki Sung-yueng Exchange Marriage Vows
The Chosun Ilbo
Footballer Ki Sung-yueng and actress Han Hye-jin got married at the InterContinental Hotel in Samseong-dong, Seoul on Monday afternoon.
Since both are devout Christians, a pastor officiated the wedding, and singer Yangpa sang to celebrate their marriage.
2013070200812_0.jpg

At a press conference ahead of their wedding, they described it as the happiest day of their lives. They started dating from January after meeting at a charity football event in Vietnam in June 2011. The couple had already registered their marriage early last week.
Ki will leave for Britain to join his team on Tuesday, a day after the wedding, while Han will follow him after finishing her movie and a TV show that she is hosting.

Guest kdramafanusa

Source: http://en.starnnews.com/news/index.html?no=209849

Han Hye Jin captivates attention in a beautiful dress

2013-07-02 16:22
nh1c3m.jpg

Han Hye Jin's wedding dress is becoming a hot issue.

On July 1st, Han Hye Jin and Gi Sung Yong's wedding ceremony was held at COEX Intercontinental Hotal.

They had a press conference prior to the wedding, and the two appeared in a tuxedo and a wedding dress.

Han Hye Jin showed a beautiful look in a tight and long wedding dress, and captured everyone's attention with her gorgeous look.

Han Hye Jin's wedding dress was designed by Oscar De La Renta, who designed wedding dresses of a great number of top actresses of Korea, such as Go So Young, Kim Hyo Jin, and Song Yoon Ah.

On the other hand, Han Hye Jin and Gi Sung Yong registered their marriage on June 25th, and Gi Sung Yong will be leaving to England on July 2nd to join his team.

/Reporting by Lee Mi-Ji en@starnnews.com

Wedding dresses by Oscar De La Renta
2w68izm.jpg
2mopmy0.jpg
http://www.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=201307020810041310

The wedding reception photo of HHJ and her hubby (Nate ++)
20130702_1372754824_16452000_1.jpg

July 3, 2013
A photo from Han Hye Jin's wedding ceremony revealed STARNews A photo from Han Hye Jin's wedding party was revealed.
On July 1st, KBS announcer Lee Gwang Yong uploaded the photo on his Twitter and wrote "I've emceed a great number of wedding ceremonies before, but I was very nervous today. Thank you to Sung Yong for offering me the job."
He went on, "The groom was handsome, and the bride was more beautiful than any other women."
The photo shows Gi Sung Yong and Han Hye Jin posing for a photo together.
The two are showing bright smiles, and their great looks are drawing many netizens' attention.
Netizens who saw the photo left comments, such as "Hope you will have a great life together", "The most beautiful bride in the world", and "I envy them so much."
/Reporting by Kim Ji-Yi en@starnnews.com

July 3, 2013
Ki takes off for U.K. after wedding
by Ahn Joo-hee Korea JoongAng Daily

Footballer Ki Sung-yueng, 26, who got married to actress Han Hye-jin, 32, on July 1, left the day after the wedding to the U.K. alone. His wife Han will follow him after finishing her schedules, including filming a movie, tentatively titled “When a Man Loves,” in late July. 
On the same day the couple tied the knot, Han’s talk show, “Healing Camp,” aired an episode in which Han appeared as a guest and further opened up about her romance with Ki. In the second half of the show, Ki made a surprise visit to propose to Han and joined the talk show. Ki revealed he once said goodbye to Han because of overwhelming pressure from the big age gap between them as well as their individual careers, but they soon patched things up as they thought they were meant to be together. 
02202707.jpg
Footballer Ki Sung-yueng is leaving Incheon International Airport yesterday for the U.K., the day after his wedding with actress Han Hye-jin.
Meanwhile, many entertainers attended the wedding to bless Ki and Han’s love on July 1. 
02202741.jpg
Actress Shin Se-kyung poses for the camera.
02202813.jpg
TV personality Kim Je-dong, Han’s “Healing Camp” co-host, smiles for the camera in a black suit.
02202943.jpg
Actor Hwang Jung-min, who also appears in Han’s new film, “When a Man Loves,” walks into the hotel.
02202932.jpg
Model Jang Yoon-ju poses for the camera in a black-and-white dress.

July 5, 2013
[TENASIA PICKS] 3 Hottest Couples in 1st Half of 2013
by Kang Jung Yeon TENASIA
Love is in the air. Cliche yet true for the Korean entertainment industry which during the first half of the year, saw many couples get married or engaged. A large number of celebrities also admitted to dating someone, a sight that had not been so common until more recently due to fear of the blow their careers or images might suffer.
Of course, the emergence of several media outlets with hardcore paparazzi reporters have played a significant role, snapping up photographs of the stars that expose their relationships, and leaving them no choice but to come forward with the truth.
But as they all say, nothing stays a secret forever. And more of those stars are still happy and in love than not. Below are the three couples that TenAsia deems are the hottest for the first half of 2013. Rain (Jung Ji-hoon) & Kim Tae-hee
The New Year opened with news of pop sensation Rain and top actress Kim Tae-hee dating. A local news outlet managed to photograph Rain, rare to spot because he is serving time in the military to fulfill the two-year mandatory duty required of all Korean men, getting into the same car with Kim. They admitted to their relationship several hours later, saying they came to develop feelings for each other after becoming acquainted through a commercial they shot together.
However, Rain’s happiness came with a cost. The report that exposed their relationship also raised suspicion that the singer went on unauthorized leaves to meet his girlfriend and after investigation, Rain came to face disciplinary action. Rain, serving on the Defense Media Agency which is the military’s PR unit, was found to have had contact with Kim several times although he had reported he was leaving his unit for practice and he did not wear his military cap off-post, both of which are violations of the decree of Korean military service.
Nonetheless, Kim has said she and her superstar boyfriend are doing well so we are suspecting she will be happy he will be discharged from the military next week.
2013070217241567184-615x410.jpg
From left, Korean soccer player Ki Sung-yueng and actress Han Hye-jin pose ahead of their wedding in Seoul, Korea on July 1, 2013. [TenAsia/ Gue Hye Jung]
Ki Sung-yueng & Han Hye-jin
Korean national soccer team player Ki Sung-yueng and actress Han Hye-jin shocked the public with news of their romantic relationship in March for many reasons but mainly two: their eight-year age different with Han being older, and the relationship seemingly having come about soon after she broke up with her boyfriend of nine years, singer Naul.
Han and Naul, the popular singer of group Brown Eyed Soul, had been a couple that was loved by the public and many were sad to see their relationship end. However, because the two announced their breakup in December of last year, many speculated that Han had cheated on Naul. Over a number of occasions, Han had to explain she had actually broken up with Naul last summer and Naul himself has defended his ex-girlfriend, saying that she never did him any wrong.
Han and Ki shocked the public once again by announcing two months later that they will marry in July, just six months into their relationship. The couple happily registered their marriage in late-June and held a wedding ceremony on July 1.
Lee Byung-hun & Rhee Min-jung
Star couple Lee Byung-hun and Rhee Min-jung had been a hot couple since going public with their relationship last summer. And they became hotter after announcing this June that they would get married on August 10.
However, many had speculated the two may get married ever since news broke of their relationship, despite their 12-year age difference. The two said they were dating seriously, which became more apparent when Lee said they had actually first dated briefly in 2006, and then there were rumors of their parents meeting. Their marriage became close to fact when two weekends before announcing their nuptials, Rhee went to her friend’s wedding with Lee and received the bride’s bouquet. It is customary in Korea for the bride to toss her bouquet to a designated friend and the friend will usually be someone who is set to marry within the six months that follow.
Nonetheless, the public will keep their eyes peeled for the wedding between Lee, considered one of Korea’s best actors, and Rhee, one of the most popular actresses in the country.
Reporter. Kang Jung Yeon atoz@tenasia.co.krPhotographer. Gue Hye Jung photonine@tenasia.co.krEditor. Jessica Kim

• 4 weeks later...

July 30, 2013
Newlyweds reunite in England
By Lee Sun-min Korea JoongAng Daily

Actress Han Hye-jin of the film “26 Years” left Korea to reunite with her new husband in England on Monday.
Due to scheduling conflicts of football player Ki Sung-yueng, the newlywed couple has been apart since their wedding on July 1 at the Intercontinental Hotel in southern Seoul.
An official at Han’s agency was quoted as saying that Han avoided getting attention upon her departure, according to local media reports.
The official added that the actress won’t come back until the press conference for her movie “When A Man Loves.” The movie is tentatively scheduled to be released in November.
She finished filming the movie last week and also completed recording the last episode for the SBS talk show “Healing Camp,” which she has hosted alongside comedian Lee Kyung-kyu and Kim Je-dong.
It is said that she can come back anytime when she receives a call from some work because of her passion for acting, although it has not been decided when she is going to come back.