[drama 2006] Special Of My Life 내 인생의 스페셜

Guest Solly

[MBC] Kim Seung Woo & Myung Se Bin
MBC Miniseries - 내 인생의 스페셜 / "Special of My Life" Mondays & Tuesdays Drama ABOUT? Official Homepage: click This drama is about a guy named Park Kang Ho who is desperate of wanting to get out of Korea and tries anything he can to get the money for his travel. Him and his friends goes through hardships and great times with their lives, and learns about the meaning of friendship and love. CAST: Kim Seung Woo special_life_09.jpg Sung Ji Roo special_life_10.jpg Shin Sung Woo special_life_11.jpg Myung Se Bin special_life_12.jpgRATINGS: Episode 1: Nationwide: 11.0% Seoul: 11.7% Episode 2: Nationwide: 10.5% Seoul: 11.1% -S0LLY ^3^

thank you for the information about the drama.. When was this filmed? For some odd reason, I thought it is abit old- i heard they finished filming it awhile ago.. just wondering how long has it been since most drama that I've watched are usually on a film-as-broadcast type.. just curious.. :)

^it started on Monday actually. it's a new drama :DDDD it has gotten a lot of good feedback. my friend emailed me today and told me to watch it. O_O;;

-S0LLY ^3^

Guest Vivian83

thanks SMiLE_for_S0LLY for opened this thread, but I wonder why I can't find Photo Gallery on official homepage of this drama ?

Hmmm, maybe I should check this out, it sounds different.

The storyline at least from the initial summary doesn't deal with a 3-triangle or 4-square romance.

^it started on Monday actually. it's a new drama :DDDD it has gotten a lot of good feedback. my friend emailed me today and told me to watch it. O_O;;

-S0LLY ^3^

well, yes... it's new in the sense that they recently starting airing the drama. however, like mily2 mentioned, i also heard that this drama completed filming awhile ago (sometime last year?). i dunno if that's true or not, but i recall reading about it awhile back, and wondered why it didn't air.

i really like Myung Se Bin... so probably will check out the first few eps

^hmm... didn't know. anyways, is anyone willing to upload this on yousendit or another upload besides clubbox? clubbox NEVER works for me... T^T

-S0LLY ^3^

Thanks for opening this thread .... I'll be around often for sure . ;) That's because this drama includes two of my favorite Korean performers, Kim Seung Woo & Myung Sae Bin.

I tried to get hold of all available dramas & movies of Kim Seung Woo in my country. I have seen Cinderella (our first encounter that perked my curiousity about the man ), Mr. Duke & Hotelier. I've seen only one of his movies, Scent of Man & I recommend this coz he did very well here. I hope to view Rosemary & Ghost sometime in the future.

The first time I saw Myung Sae Bin was in the drama Diary of Sisters with Chae Rim, Jun Ji Hee. I liked her instantly because she gave a sensitive performance in her role as the eldest caring sister. She epitomizes the kind of lady I admire, sweet & reserved which I believe is close to her real self. I saw her next in The Wedding (honestly I liked her better than the lead .... that's a personal choice so pls don't fault me for it). And today, I tried surfing for some info about her ... but did not succeed. I hope I'll get get to read more about her ... really interested so if anyone can lead me, I'll be happy & grateful.

I hope Special of My Life will do well. Let's support the drama.

Guest donilpark

thank you for the information about the drama.. When was this filmed? For some odd reason, I thought it is abit old- i heard they finished filming it awhile ago.. just wondering how long has it been since most drama that I've watched are usually on a film-as-broadcast type.. just curious.. :)

Filmed last year, but yeah, I also got the impression that this is somewhat old.

I guess it's because they don't really show the streets in the heart of Seoul. I think that's why it looks as if the background is somewhat backward in time.

So, Myeong Sebin was shooting this at the same time as she was doing Wedding.

Her character kinda reminds me of Lee Shinyoung from Woman Who Wants to Marry. A really fabulous drama, that one, although sadly, no one here seems to have watched it at all, since I never saw anyone talking about it. (Ah... I really feel like watching it again...)

I hear that they are editing this drama to 8 episodes when it is actually filmed for 12 episodes. So that's like they are cutting out 1/3 of the show. 4 episodes. That's stupid to the extreme. If you're gonna do that, then just don't air it to begin with... This is a lot better than Wolf and it will probably be better than Princess which will replace this. I just hope they keep it to original 12 episodes, but I guess it's too late. They probably started chopping off the scenes from the early episodes. (in fact, we're already halfway through the drama, if they go by 8 episodes) There's no use in going to 12 episodes if they already cut out important scenes from the earlier episodes.

^you are right. stupid of them to cut it cause they are doing really well with this drama. i saw some parts of it, and i really like it. some people are biased with the cast. :PPPP i think that's why they do not get that many viewers, PLUS other dramas were aired before it. piish, i like it~ :DDDD

-S0LLY ^3^

The first time I saw Myung Sae Bin was in the drama Diary of Sisters with Chae Rim, Jun Ji Hee. I liked her instantly because she gave a sensitive performance in her role as the eldest caring sister. She epitomizes the kind of lady I admire, sweet & reserved which I believe is close to her real self.

Err... I think you made a mistake. Myung Se Bin was never in 4 Sisters.

Hopefully, there is chinese subs for this since this is a short series.

Archived