Miss Universe Winner

Guest yoori

Guest saranghae<3

She didnt deserve to win. Miss Brazil did way better with the answer and all the other rounds. Even Miss Korea was better too.

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest kumi00

Ooh she's pretty but I liked Miss Japan of last year more. =/

^ & the pic of Honey Lee on the first page...WOAH. o___o Is that even her? (I Photoshopped some eye makeup on and yes indeed...it is her). She's still pretty though.

Guest oobabi3jjang9oo

She didn't deserve to win. She had so much sass to the point that it looked bitchy. Brazil did way better than her.

Guest orenishi2

ww she is indeed very pretty! She is 5'8" she looks shorter compared to all the other girls there but for asian standards she is tall.

I love her evening gown, she was very different, long sleeved gown and all, while all the other conestants were abring everything! Shes very at ease with herself like she did not expect anything. she was beautiful!

Guest Pink_Bubbles

Miss Japan 2006 >>>>>>>>>> Miss Japan 2007

Agreed! I like Miss Japan 2006 much more than Miss Japan 2007. :mellow:

Guest lilpinkhearts

Ahaha I watched the competition thing through various clips on youtube just now.

i must say, she deserved to win (:

shone throughout all the different segments, and definitely stood out from the rest.

Guest qysi

Congrats to Miss Japan!!! I'm glad she did well even though, from what the thread makes it seem, some people are disappointed.

But from what I've read, she deserves it.

same here

oh well

ppl can diss her all they want, b/c it only show how low they are, plus it'll never change the fact that she's crowned

Guest rockydonnatelli

same here

oh well

ppl can diss her all they want, b/c it only show how low they are, plus it'll never change the fact that she's crowned

preach!!! i am getting tire of ppl on soompi dissing her.

Guest jiyuhnn

honestly i think they chose the wrong girl.. if they were gonna pick an asian why not pick ms. korea? she was WAYYY preetire and bettah. --

Guest maly&ahpulee

Miss Japan 2006 >>>>>>>>>> Miss Japan 2007

Agreed. I love Miss Japan 2006! I didn't get a chance to see how well Miss Japan 2007 and the other contestants did though which is a total bummer.

Guest angel2nyt

now everyone knows it all boils down to a good translator

hahaha

congrats miss japan..

she was really pretty by the way..

and everytime she goes backstage she would wave to the camera in front of her

Guest raindrops

ROFLMAO that girl's expression is so xD

o___o' eh? But yeah, i didn't think she was that pretty ... was it just me or were some of the contestants a tiny bit manly xD

---rainie*

Guest Luckyboanna

but that applies to most people

for example, miss korea this year:

honey4.jpg vs. honey3.jpg

yea makeup does do wonders..

I still think Miss Korea is really pretty. In both pictures. I think it's the dimples that gets to me.

Congrats on Miss Japan, can't change that past. I do wish she smiled when she was answering her question.

And was it just me, but that translator did NOT translate very well.....

Guest hannguyen

After Miss Korea was called 3rd runner up, I was sure that Miss Venezuela would win... It really shocked me when Miss Japan was crowned... Obviously the judges see something in her that many of us did not see. =/

i agree

Guest Vino de Jerez

this argument is moot, eye makeup makes everyone looks prettier... can we say johnny depp in potc 3?

DISAGREE! im really sorry to say that.

but the main point is that johnny depp is acting. its a show. everybodys watching the whole worlds watching. the director wants it to be the way it is and what can he do? rub it off? lets skip it.

im not gonna elaborate on the other side. its just vice versa.

Guest MissUniverse

More Pictures

jpn.jpg

e4a44316-2c3c-43bd-a26f-b4446eecf87.jpg

f434645d-c563-416a-aeae-06d3d645ba1.jpg

490898bd-783e-4247-a532-aaf23ea6fe3.jpg

7de58cf0-a3cb-4347-929d-b8abb3b1b06.jpg

a06d25c8-bb22-4f01-8350-552e3e308fd.jpg

what happend to the other pics of her in like a gold gucci short dress and other outfits???

it was in this thread before!

Guest A.lee

i didnt c the part where the crown dropped.. but yea congrats to her.. i kinda wanted tanzania or korean to win....

Archived