[JAPAN DRAMA 2007] ホタルノヒカリ 1 / HOTARU NO HIKARI 1

Guest t3n5h1_chu_k015h173

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was reminded of Nodame as well when watching the first episode. I thought it was just me but ^^;;

I like the leads but I so far I haven't been won over by the rest of the cast. s: I'm hoping that will change because I'd rather enjoy everything while watching. It seems promising no matter the many other living-in-the-same-house and boss x worker story has been used.

Guest asim-chan

I always want to stay at home if my comp and internet connection work :phew:

If I go out, just because I must to to book or CD shop (of cause when I must go to school as well :P )

Still haven't finish download ep 2 :tears: bittorrent link really slow and MUs didn't work for me...... really wonder what was happened in ep 2 :tears:

Anyway,thanks all for caps ^^

Guest watersmeet256

here are some caps of Makoto:

vlcsnap-358614.png

vlcsnap-356829.png

vlcsnap-358175.png

i just learned that Kato Kazuki is also a singer and he was in the Prince of Tennis musical. now i have to watch that.:)

btw..the ratings dropped to 15.2, i hope it will rise next week.

I hope this isn't too off topic but you should watch the Tenimyu musicals. ^^ Kazuki has a gorgeous voice and the interactions between the cast makes me laugh. It was through Tenimyu really, that got me liking him. :D Kazuki was previously with MMV label but now he's with AVEX and I honestly can't wait for his new single on 25/7 and LIVE DVD on 27/7. :D

I guess it was due to the earthquake? Many TV ratings fell also. DD:

Can't wait for the third episode! ^^

Guest Cherish_

Second episode is so cute. I adore Ayase Haruka's acting, not too extreme but can still portray her role well

I like the current feeling between her and Makoto

Guest choco-late

I've been hearing a lot of people saying that this was good, so I'm gonna try and watch it...

Gosh! I'm watching so much jdramas this season...

Guest asim-chan

Rating doesn't really matter to me.. quality-wise is preferred.

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y189/mari...snap-356829.png

^ I don't get this blank expression of his.. it's so puzzling. Is he in character or his acting is really bland?

Episode 2

001 http://www.megaupload.com/?d=BDZ4SI2E

002 http://www.megaupload.com/?d=BTBPEVEO

Rename it when you're done. (Hotaru no Hikari ep02 [704x396 DivX6])

I downloaded ep 2 from those links (the 1st time MU work with me :w00t: ) but I don't know why after join as one file, I still can't watch till the end ( 'cause I didn't see anything like preview next ep )

I played with GOM, VLC, media classic but still have this prob, anyone have the same prob with me???? :tears:

Anyway, thanks for upload ^^

Guest Cherish_

^uhm.. was what you saw raw? or subbed?

It was unsubbed =) Unfortunately, my understanding of Japanese isn't that great. So I went to watch the one with Chinese subtitles and my understanding of Chinese is also just as bad . Lol!

I wonder if the English subs will be out soon!

Gosh I love this drama

Guest vietbabi

^hopefully it'll be out soon! *crosses fingers*

hotaru <33 makoto.. :lol:

doubt it, translations aren't even in progress.

Archived