Guest queeninmycastle

haha!!! I hope you are enjoying yourself with the multitasking over there, queeninmycastle.. :)

and the 2 lovely whacky creatures :lol: :lol: ya ya.. they will do a good moderator job.. :) I don't think they will attempt to snatch baby Yoo again.. :lol: As for seniors, I'm only keeping in touch with chigurl... and she's pretty tight up with her work... but I'm sure she will help with the goodies if she can.. ;) the most important thing, she has always been supporting me with what I'm doing, so I'm very grateful to her.. The rest of the seniors like love_jesus and Ailin*, they come back once in a while.. but if they are around, they are good goodies suppliers and translators too.. :D I think we can do ad-hoc request to them if needed.

YOOHouse is giving CREDIT to this wonderful seniors who continued to show us some love and support.PROPS to y'all. YEH KAHMSAHAHMNIDA :D

Guest xjuliephanx
ok.. I guess I was wrong.. but who is that girl?!!?
aalhl, it's probably her:http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v245/pac...obablythePD.jpg*goes off to hunt down a 3 year old video clip*
Ladies, ladies. I applaud you for your Nancy Yoo efforts but as mentioned previously, it's obviously me :D
haha it's my first time posting here i think. anyway, it's quite funny cos i've been trying to fantasize Gong Yoo acting in Goong with YEH and wondering how it would be like..hahaha...i love their chemistry!!!!!!
Welcome mojobobo!..That's funny cause I usually fantasize about what GY and my chemistry would be like... :P

Guest queeninmycastle

Oh poo... I'm a curser. I have a dirty mouth.. I'd be a bad example :( I'm also not sure that with the limited time constraint I'll be able to ensure all the posts are within "guidelines" and etc. I don't always read every post.... I guess I'll have to go with the made up title of "cook" haha who wants ramen?haha same here I remember we talked about earlier how GY didn't like girls who cursed :( Guess we'll have to wash out our mouths with soap!!do you think we can make an unofficial officers department "whacked and crazy" ? Add -cook to the end of mine Someone's gotta to feed the YooGals :P

yeyyyyyyy YOOHouse will never be starve coz we have a COOK MODERATOR (who can cook ramen so well):lol:

Guest pachlex

*SCRATCHES*

*SNIFFS*

*smells the scent of ramen*

*slaps forehead*

thinks to self: poor girl... hallucinating again. probably forgot to take her medicine.

*shakes head from side to side*

*walks slowly towards xjuliephanx*

*smacks xjuliephanx back into the real world*

*walks away...*

*...laughing*

buwahahahaha!!!!! :lol::crazy:

j/k. you know i love you right xjuliephanx? :wub: *muwah!* hahah :P

you'll still cook ramen for me too right? eheh. heh. :D

Guest queeninmycastle

EARTH CALLING ALL WEB TALENTED YOO GALs,WIVEs,WARRIORS out there... we will be needing your talent in hosting this YOOhouse International project :) .

Guest 侑我在

This girl wore the short sleeve shirt, right? But YEH wore long sleeve that day.

gybt2.jpg

haha ,i know she is not YEH.

i do the mistake.

when i see that pic i think she is yeh,and feel very happy.

now ,i am sad.................

haha

haha ,i know she is not YEH.

i do the mistake.

when i see that pic i think she is yeh,and feel very happy.

now ,i am sad.................

haha

haha. don't be sad k? i mean everyone hopes that it was YEH.

well, there are many evidences and analysis made by our nancy yoo here. So, lets just be happy with all the analysis we have and continue to imagine... LOL. :lol:

btw, our CP couple is leading in the best couple poll. i hope they would continue to lead and win! :D

Guest mendyoo

welcome to YooHouse mendyoo. Thank you for sharing with us how you fall in love with Gong Yoo.. he.he. I don't think you are the only one overlooking him in My Tutor Friend.. he's just a supporting actor anyway.. Since I only watch that movie after I know him, so I don't have that problem.. :P like you I fell in love with him in biscuit teacher.. and you can't imagine how excited I was when jnccrs posted the news on this thread that GY will be in a new drama! Since I saw the news in the evening, I had sleepless night!!! During that time, there were a few of us regulars on this thread only, and we were spazzing like crazy.. we couldn't believe it's happening because we were getting ready for the fact that he will be leaving for his military service. so that was a great shock to us.. haha :lol:

hi aalhl...

i first heard of CP while watching arirang news... i wasn't very focused then that's why i miss the part that GY will be the leading actor. i just had a very tiny glimpse of him then... but i know that the said actor was good looking so i told my friends to watch out for CP especially the leading actor. the story was interesting so i've waited for it. i even have a friend who's always asking me about CP too. so when the trailer came out... i was so shocked (this is true) because our GY was the lead. i was with my friends then and i keep on saying... he's my crush he's my crush over and over hahaha i feel like a teenager seeing her crush up close hehehe. but i'm sad too that he'll be leaving for his military service.

YOOHouse is giving CREDIT to this wonderful seniors who continued to show us some love and support.PROPS to y'all. YEH KAHMSAHAHMNIDA :D
yes.. credits to the wonderful seniors and thank you to the hardworking juniors... ;) Also, just now I forgot to thank you all for your support and naming me as the leader for our little project and look highly upon me. Sorry I missed that out earlier as I was screaming at my kids the whole afternoon because they refuse to take their nap! grrr... Anyway, I'm doing my best not to dissapoint YooGals here.. but I cannot do it alone.. I'm very grateful to you all for offering your help.. *korean bow* :)

yeyyyyyyy YOOHouse will never be starve coz we have a COOK MODERATOR (who can cook ramen so well):lol:
:lol: well, xjuliephanx, how's your ramen cooking now? can you manage? I hope your ramen doesn't dry up when there are too many requests.. haha...

EARTH CALLING ALL WEB TALENTED YOO GALs,WIVEs,WARRIORS out there... we will be needing your talent in hosting this YOOhouse International project :) .
yeah.. for those who have experienced getting a web hosting before or if you have good recommendations please let us know... BTW, I was thinking, can we ask those creative YooGals out there to design a logo for our little fan club?

hi aalhl...

i first heard of CP while watching arirang news... i wasn't very focused then that's why i miss the part that GY will be the leading actor. i just had a very tiny glimpse of him then... but i know that the said actor was good looking so i told my friends to watch out for CP especially the leading actor. the story was interesting so i've waited for it. i even have a friend who's always asking me about CP too. so when the trailer came out... i was so shocked (this is true) because our GY was the lead. i was with my friends then and i keep on saying... he's my crush he's my crush over and over hahaha i feel like a teenager seeing her crush up close hehehe. but i'm sad too that he'll be leaving for his military service.

hello mendyoo. Good to see you again. I can feel how excited you were when you saw Gong Yoo in the trailer.. especially when the earlier trailer keeps showing him wiping his leg!! :lol: So what does your friend say about him and Coffee Prince.. did they like it too?

and thank you 侑我在 for bringing those pretty artwork over.. :)

Guest nhetski

my english is poor

but i can ............

if you can't see these pic ,please tell me

haha

from hjrx

those are great images and captions, thanks for sharing! and your english is fine, don't worry about it :)

the world revolves around YOO

because of YOO

the pics with flowers in the hair is quite funny :) as well as the one next to it (talking on the phone)

侑我在!!! thanks for those goodies. they are just too cute!!!! :D

yah. the pic with flower on his head is quite funny. but it's still nice!

edit: you are no lack of goodies yeah, 侑我在? thanks alot. btw, is that a pic of GY when he was young?

Guest pachlex

if you can't see these pic ,please tell me

haha

from hjrx

gah! a graphic of GY's.... GY's.........

*chokes*

*faints*

*wakes up*

*sees graphic of GY's lips again*

*falls back on the floor*

- + -

thanks for the goodies 侑我在!

thanks also for sharing that link HappySY!

Guest pachlex

Wow! Be still my beating heart! :D The pics shared by 侑我在 are just great! Thanks for these! Totally love them!

pachlex are you okay? are you okay? do you need someone to revive you? CPR? we can call on GY to help... hehe! :P

*still unconscious*

:: hint :: hint :: hint ::

:excl: :excl: :excl:

*still unconscious*

:: hint :: hint :: hint ::

:excl: :excl: :excl:

don't try to pull any tricks there pachlex... you don't want pikhachu to run after you tomorrow.. ;):lol: :lol:

Here are some CP caps from Coffee Prince finale.

f_01m_3dd862b.jpg

f_02m_d00ccdc.jpg

f_03m_b5385c2.jpg

f_04m_73d3e00.jpg

f_05m_98e6b50.jpg

f_06m_379a3c0.jpg

*** Credit: jh_0103 cyworld ***