Guest tangtang

GOOD MORNING YOOGALS!

how come it was raining today, when i was soaking with sweat yesterday. Tsk. YOOgals should be taking more Yootamins, to have a healtier immune system.. Weather is unpredictable lately! ;)

Faye- Didnt know your a YOOpinay! Hehehehe. And yeah i remember you mentioning about tinola when jinkzz is about to go home. So thats it! :lol:

mashikung- Welcome to YOOhouse! I also kno Yoo about CP, but its never too late to get to know him!

Neng- I aleardy warmed up my fingers! :lol: So where are you? You've got a 66 years old friend who wanted to be a president in Yoo's fan club? Kewlness! Hope she wont faint, when she saw yoo in person.. for she might not wake up! LOL! Just kidding, Neng! *wink* Have fun rewatching Tae-In, i just finished rewatching it last week end. chip.. chip.. chip.. LOL! Its like a LSS.

Nana- dont want to share YOO licking pic, its private! :lol: Well.. dont have any licking pic, so i guess the one you posted is perfect! thanks for the Ohui Bts, that was so O-Hui!! Wow, he really smokes very manly!

Queenie-

hope we new batch of YOOGALS will remain solid as you have been to our BABY YOO.though 2yrs without seeing him is kindda sad...but then his return will be worth the wait. RIGHT GIRLS? ...YOOGALS AJA AJA FIGHTING!!!!

your 'speech' about the Yoohouse is really moving, and two years is really worthy for YOO! Im now anticipating what will be looking when he gets out of the military, right angel? chip chipis cute right? Im kinda shocked at first, but it grows on me, besides twinnie loved to be dale dale.. so chip chip is fine! LOL! This is cracking me up again! You can come to our house when you get here, really! Its just an overnight so no problemos, because i know you are 'excited' on going home.. but lets see.. that is months away. Or we can meet before you get back there... Aihhh. Whatever! LOL! Im not making sense again.

iluvyoo2-

PS: It shooting near airport (can see plane), this was what Korean fan saw GYEH shooting something near airport?
So they accidentaly meet each other? *poofed poofed* i can imagine things. Waahhh. Sweetness. Thanks for the pictures!

Angel- yeah, JIS and Ji Sung sounds familiar. Thats why i dont know much about korean, chinese actors, cant remember their names, and i only recall what dramas they are in, and thats how i knew them. Their names are almost the same! :lol: Bad memory i got in here! You like Chipmunks, jhave you seen their movie? though i dont like them much, i want to see their movie cause i love animated films. LOL! In my age, how come i love cartoons and animated films. My mom must have deprived me from cartoons when i was younger! LOL! bad mommy! :lol: The esquire girl because as the other yoogals said, its only between YEH and the YOOGALS/YOOWIVES! :lol:

Anne- How can i give you a hint for Lotto winnings, when we religiously bet everday and we cannot even win the jackpot. BTW, tell your husband to make a bet today, jackpot will be reaching at least Php100M! Wowowee! I can go back and forth to Korea for nth times with that money! LOL! I can even buy a house near Yoo's military camp... :lol: You like my chip chip nick? Wahahahaha! Chips Ahoy! LOL! How come chip words are all over me right now.. :P

Kulet- Try watching BTSC, at first i was hesistant in watching i too.. because i dont like Biscuit, and cant let go of CP.. but after watching it, it was good.. I dont remember that much details, its just that i rewatched it last weekend, so the details is kinda fresh. Enjoy Tae-in! ;)

Twinnie- yup, they are so irresponsible! But your employment is not cancelled or something? You are having fun, being dale dale, huh?! LOL!

Ellie- Your new avie is uber Hot! Waahhh. me envy, i also wanted a smoking Yoo avatar! :lol: Might try doing your technique about YOOdreams. I also think about him before sleeping, but i think videos must be lacking! Need more props! LOL! We are pretty much the same at the other side, its just that we are only i think 6-7 Yoogals in there, so we are sweetly bashing each other with endless teasing! And we are using our language, so we comprehend each other easily!

Feelings- Welcome to YOOhouse! What a lovely nick. ;)

Movall- Chip chip is getting into me now, i find it kewl. Must change tangtang to chipchip. Hahahahaha! Chip in Tagalog is nothing special, its just a funny sound.. Reminds us of chickens and birds! :lol:

Oki.. Lunch Break! Its uber cold in here.. feel like sleeping! :crazy:

Guest mendyoo

good day YOOGALS and YOOBIES at the house... and outside the house too.

yap kai... it's raining... and it's pouring.

YOOpinays better watch out... weather is unpredictable... always bring your umbrella to avoid getting sick. it's just good that we have available meds at YOOHOUSE.

whatabetterwaytostarttheday.jpg

lanechan, marbella, ariesgirl... YOOladies come out and join us here oki?

Guest vicente

Hi Feelings, welcome to YOOHOUSE, please let your feelings free to drop here often :D

As far as I know, GY hasnt' announced a fix date for his MS. We hope he can receive the MBC award at the end of 2007, so his MS may start at the beginning of 2008 :)

But he'll come back soon, and we love him more.

"Absence is to love as wind is to fire. It extinguishes the small and kindles the great" - Roger de Bussy-Rabutin

movall....Hi dear about MBC award, it is hope of us.

But follow to news Baby Yoo has a lot of competitor.

However Baby Yoo fighting fighting... :P

And Just curious, all series of Yoo, Which series to top popular?

It made to Baby Yoo to know of almost fanclub. :lol:

Guest mendyoo

Thanks neng! And in my mind- I already committed my allowance for another designer bag- to splurge on those collectibles instead :P ….. but i guess it's not meant to be. Yeah…. I felt like I was the producer of Coffee Prince beaming from ear to ear because of the very positive response from the viewers and that would later on become the redeeming factor for my disappointment. That was my 7th time to watch it and it was like I was watching it for the first time….

we're all very proud of YOO... that's why everytime i went to buy dvd's i ask the saleslady if CP and other YOO dramas and movies are selling hot. and the proof? i asked her to reserve for me the box set of OFD... result? somebody beats me to it. i didn't get angry... it made me happy instead. why? people are now recognizing YOO's talents...

my friend- come to think of it; it was like a prize of sort – didn’t go home empty-handed at all…. i would look at it while driving while listening to him sing and i’m alright.

the experience my friend... the story that you've bring home to tell us... that for me is unbeatable.

gosh….that will be the day! Koreans I think read their names backwards like doing the roll call but I’m not Korean so it should be first name first - FAYE and then my married name GONG ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha….. in my dreams!

we're all married to YOO in a way... ;)

Guest mendyoo

not necessarily the same but quality-wise…. Yeah he sure can belt it out that’s why I hope he quits smoking so he won’t ruin his voice….

it'a a marketplace :lol::lol:

i remember the first time i join YOOHOUSE... the first thing i did then was PM angelie. for what? i asked for YOO's ilove you in Remember YOO... in mp3. when angelie sent it to me... i told her i'll cook stir fried noodles for her and said some tagalog words hahaha too overjoy leads to confusion.

how i love YOO's voice and the way he sings...

Guest mendyoo

i hope we new batch of YOOGALS will remain solid as you have been to our BABY YOO.though 2yrs without seeing him is kindda sad...but then his return will be worth the wait. RIGHT GIRLS?wink.gif ...YOOGALS AJA AJA FIGHTING!!!!

just take it from them... they survived... that shows they're LOVE and DEVOTION to YOO. i just hope that we can be like them... and it's not only YOO that will keep this thread alive and going... but our love and respect for each other as YOOGALS.

Guest mendyoo

Thanks neng.. I'm feeling much better today... no more fever... just coughing.

yep.. totally!! I felt tired before I came in.. but now I'm here, the tiredness is gone.. kapoof! lol!

this... is the ultimate medicine...

looking forward to the "hotness" :P wah... that teacher must be really into YOO by now.

your place must be smoking HOT by now angelie hahaha

waiting for my friends story hahaha

YOOHOuse can understand crocked english as long as its in english...we can find a way to decipher it.

no problem for me...

i can still remember the speech of Lee kwan Yu about speaking english.

"if you want to learn english... talk in english... never mind the grammar".

Guest mendyoo

neng- hi to you too. hope everything is okay in there.love the time mag you made.*wink*

hello queenie.... but for some heavy rains... everythings okidoki.

i was surfing the net when i came by it. and it gave me the idea... but it took me awhile to make it. got to sorting diff. pics...

Thank you so much ! I try so hard to communicate with all yooGals as much as my eng. can do,btw if I miss to reply or say hi to anyone. Pls don’t think im not friendly.

one way or the other we'll miss to do some replies... it's hard to avoid it. especially now that YOOGALS are in a posting free mode... just bear in mind that we YOOGALS understand each other. UNITED WE STAND!

she's a she. oh, great idea. but she's currently into oh ji ho.

i'm wondering if once she sees YOO she'll made a turn about or an absolute about face hehehe care to try it kulet?

Guest mendyoo

Neng, again, you make me faint with that marvellous PERSON OF THE YEAR, wow, HE WHO EVERYONE LOVE in TIME covers, :wub: drooling.

last time you die...now you faint hahaha

i think i'll stop to make those wallies hahaha joke joke joke val... thank you for loving it.

Neng- I aleardy warmed up my fingers! laugh.gif So where are you? You've got a 66 years old friend who wanted to be a president in Yoo's fan club? Kewlness! Hope she wont faint, when she saw yoo in person.. for she might not wake up! LOL! Just kidding, Neng! *wink* Have fun rewatching Tae-In, i just finished rewatching it last week end. chip.. chip.. chip.. LOL! Its like a LSS.

our stars are aligned (friend FAYE's words) hahaha... we seem to post at the same time... my it be lunch time or saying our nytie nyts.

i think it'll be a worrying kind of state for me if and when she get the chance to see YOO. i'll be standing behind her just in case...

the more i see YOO... the more i miss HIM. and seeing Tae In made me agu agu agu...

He feels better today. It's like he never had the surgery in the first place xD

oh Ellie... i didn't know about this. hope he'll recover faster.

i've been a silent reader of yoohouse,

and... thank you so much for all the updates, pictures, and everything else that you've shared in the past! XD

but i've been having this BURNING qusetion:

when is gong yoo enlisting/leaving for his army service? T.T

yes, yes.

so true.

once he comes back, we'll all be waiting for his great comeback. :]

thank you so much for the info!

that QUESTION... as you may call it... is also BURNING in our mind and heart.

but for now... let's enjoy what YOO has to offer.

welcome to YOOHOUSE feelings.... don't be a silent reader anymore... once you interact with us... you'll feel as if you know YOO personally hahaha

hi YooGals.. Sorry for not being around again... For some reason, I woke up this morning feeling awful. I felt so tired and everything around me is spinning, and I don't even have the energy to do anything... All I can do it lie down on my bed... I'm still not feeling up to it, but I had to visit this house somehow.. Miss you all... for those who PM me, I don't think I can get back to you right away... maybe tonight or early tomorrow ok? And I'm very very blurr now, so please forgive me if I write anything wrong.. :P

Ok.. I haven't really backread yet.. but someone posted at my GongYooLovers multiply group that the 2008 calendar is now available on sale through YesAsia.. So just to let YooGals know.

Desktop version - http://global.yesasia.com/en/PrdDept.aspx/...pid-1005118869/

Wall version - http://global.yesasia.com/en/PrdDept.aspx/...pid-1005118849/

Credits to amizahmad@multiply for the links.

Angel-Finally Ive already watch the first episode of OFD so far i like it..my problem is there are parts the i dont understand what are they talkin' since i was staring at his face and smiling like a fool. His english pronunciation is pretty good too.
Anne.. good to hear that, but did you watch it without subs? or are you really so into staring at baby YOO that you dont' read the subs? he.he..

nana, no prob with the clip.. it's my pleasure. I hope the quality is ok. I was wondering if you faces problem with all wmv clip or just those from daum or DC sites? Did you try to play it on GOM? ahh... you are a really pioneer member of Soompi forum... much more pioneer than I am.. haha.. I remember reading that Soompi was hacked around 2005 and lost all their datas.

hi copperkey_kulet, thank you for that piece of enlistment news.... so his latest leaving schedule will be 2008. watching drama from my YouTube? neh.. I don't think it's mine.. I don't have any dramas there.. :P

OC dale :) did you try the link that iluvyoo2 posted? that one Sendspace is working, but it's wmv format.

http://sharebee.com/05c3ebf8

Ellie, I hope your dad is recuperating well too. I had to be sick too... Hardly feel like eating anything too because everything seems to be tasteless!

KSA? hmm.. I think they had about 3-4 takes for that "strangling" scene, with different camera angles.. so one of the scenes she was choked...

Welcome to Yoohouse, Feelings. I guess from the article copperkey_kulet posted, he should be enlisting early 2008.. again there was no date given.. so it's a waiting game again.. :P

Val... no problem for the avi clip.. you cannot play wmv file as well? Over my cough? no.. not really.. still coughing.. :P But thanks for the hugs anyway.. I will give all YOOgals a big hug when I fully recover.. :D

For Star Candy, pls watch episode 15, Chipchip already told you the story. ;)
ahh.. it was eppi 15 huh? I only know it's after Tae In came back.. That time, I was so curious too since we know who Biscuit is early in the drama, so I was wondering what could star candy means.. haha...

We need to have the approval first of Queen of the house before we could stike you.What do you think Angel?!?
lol!! if those "superpowers" can bring Ellie's dream back, why not?! :lol: And thanks Anne for the dramabeans link.. looks like GY's best friend Jo In Sung will be enlisting next year too... and from that I found another interesting link that Gong Yoo and another of his best friend Kang Dong Won are kinda related.. :)

Queenie-

your 'speech' about the Yoohouse is really moving, and two years is really worthy for YOO! Im now anticipating what will be looking when he gets out of the military, right angel?

yep.. totally anticipating it... by then they will be no more barrier for us to see him more!! YAY!!

You like Chipmunks, jhave you seen their movie? though i dont like them much, i want to see their movie cause i love animated films. LOL! In my age, how come i love cartoons and animated films. My mom must have deprived me from cartoons when i was younger! LOL! bad mommy! :lol: The esquire girl because as the other yoogals said, its only between YEH and the YOOGALS/YOOWIVES! :lol:
yep. I used to like chipmunks.. that was one of my favourite cartoons during my childhood days... movie? I don't remember if I've seen their movies before.. bad memory too. hah! I still love cartoons at my age! especially cute ones... :P errr... esquire girl???

i remember the first time i join YOOHOUSE... the first thing i did then was PM angelie. for what? i asked for YOO's ilove you in Remember YOO... in mp3. when angelie sent it to me... i told her i'll cook stir fried noodles for her and said some tagalog words hahaha too overjoy leads to confusion.

how i love YOO's voice and the way he sings...

haha!!! oh yeah!! I remember that! LOL!! You thought I was a pinay right? :D

this... is the ultimate medicine...
yes.. truly the ultimate medicine... my tiredness since this morning is almost gone now. you bet my place is smoking HOT.. I'm sweating non-stop! lol!!

i can still remember the speech of Lee kwan Yu about speaking english.

"if you want to learn english... talk in english... never mind the grammar".

haha Lee Kwan Yew said that.. which reminds me of Goh Chook Tong who says the opposite.. he.he.. speak proper English, no Singlish. (something along that line) lol!!

Guest queeninmycastle

侑--> how to pronounce this word?kinda sad . hes going to army :[

rasppery welcome to YOOHOUSE...yup we all will be sad when he leave for MS...but lets just be positive about it. ;)

take your time.... avi can wait! or ill ask my friend to dl & convert for me later.yoobee is sally? woahha i didnt know that, but i think i saw sally b4! i didnt post b4... maybe queenie is right! some threads i visits i find theme too strict or the group (should i call them group? seems too tight! i feel then that if ill post something i might get ignored! but i guess the thread restrictions now is tighter that last yr. i remember that shipping b4 is ok.... they call it shipper/camper of whoever artists they want.i think i idid post once or twice i just dont remember which thread, BTSC or OFD but definatley not here.hahaha pionner lurker? ok fine! i am! becoz of YOOqueen ill start reading again from page 100 later when mr. i cannot sleep visits me again!

bwahahaha nana goodluck in back-reading...just prepare tons of YOOspirin... :P

oh so you've seen a hostile thread huh.why?dont they want any new members? well anywayz..its their lost not yours.

i think shipping is really a big deal to other thread and that they'll feel threaten anytime someone is being mentioned other than their preferred person. <_<

Guest queeninmycastle

UNNIE angel

yeah..i think ay_link posted a comment or two...oh yeah i had fun reading and its informative too. :D

screen caps? thats what i liked the most...BABY YOO showing different facial reaction... so adorkable...the more he gets embarrassed the more he gets goofier. :lol:

ohhh so thats what the color yellow is for...hehehe now i know. :)

do tell chigurl, ailin and love_jesus that... we'll be glad to see more YOO'ers here in YOOHOUSE.

cannot behave?? then 2yrs of preparation will just be in vain... :lol::lol: ...you need spanking then? bwahahaha

GYEH meeting at the airport? yup ENDLESS possibilities...which made me able to think a lot of reasons here and there...hehehe CULT-ish in me runs wild again. :P

jinx soompi... oh did i???? bwahahaha sorry unnie. :P

Lets make it! and continues their history at YOOmansion this time were all in...yahooo! :lol: Queeny-Hope we could make it!Since we have lots of airfare promos now thats not impossible.And Nope you can apply on YOOcafe you already handling the Hospital(fulltime job) & school(part time job) :lol::lol: and speaking of EB Any YOOpinays here, would like to joined us on Nov 30..we will goin' to have an eyeball at MOA.who knows we could start the physical fans club here?hahaha

yeah anne lets make it happen...FIGHTING !!!

i cant promise yoopinays yet with regards to EB...but i'll try ;)

physical fans club? and the leader will be the 60 yrs old friend? bwahahahaha its soooooooooo cool hahaha. :P

Guest mendyoo

i've been posting by myself for quite awhile..

where are you YOOGALS???

i've been here... there and everywhere...sounds like a song hahaha

oki... time for....

CoffeeBreak2.jpg

Guest queeninmycastle

nana- i jinx soompi...sorry...thnx for the CF screen caps. so will you be the Video queen's assistant? can you post any screen caps of BABY YOO's work?

kulet- thanks for the Info...so all the hunkie-doodle yummylicious actors will enlist nxt year waaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh. we will be missing them but most esp. BABY YOO.

OC dale- i still remember that picture...oh so you liked it? its cute huh? and funny too hehehe. i think those where my early artworks...i cant count on how many i've made already for BABY YOO and YOOgals...guess i made tons already.

BTW, GOODLUCK in your work OC dale.

BABY ellie- yes... BABY YOO will look good in any clothing styles he wears...its not the clothes but the person who carries it...that makes the big difference.

charm + confidence = SMEXUAL

feelings- WELCOME to YOOHOUSE. congrats for finally coming out. just post post and post.

VAL dearest- true...the day of his come back will be our happiest day ever.

i believe that with constant conversations...it will hone not just the grammar but also the vocab as well.

if bored or depress...i recommend YOOGALS to just read any pages of this thread and you'll be alright.

kai chip chip- YES..after ms BABY YOO will be uberly SMEXxxxxxxxxxxY by then.

really kai? i can spend a nyt in your house? yay!!! exciting.

neng- i see...it dont matter that rain is pouring outside...bcoz in here its raining MAN hallelujah.bwahahaha. *boink* not making sense am i?

yes neng...hopefully we will be like them (pioneers)...lets keep YOOHOUSE rollin.

vicente- im with you in HOping BABY YOO will get some AWARD in dec.

unnie angel- i remember...why is it that BABY YOO did not get any award last year from OFD?...his acting is VERY GOOD in that drama series.whats the criteria then for judging?

OMO...you are that sick...*hugs* to you.

did you go see a doctor already?

do take good of yourself unnie....drink a lot of fluids and dont forget your medicines.

Ok.. I haven't really backread yet.. but someone posted at my GongYooLovers multiply group that the 2008 calendar is now available on sale through YesAsia.. So just to let YooGals know.Desktop version - http://global.yesasia.com/en/PrdDept.aspx/...pid-1005118869/Wall version - http://global.yesasia.com/en/PrdDept.aspx/...pid-1005118849/Credits to amizahmad@multiply for the links.nana, no prob with the clip.. it's my pleasure. I hope the quality is ok. I was wondering if you faces problem with all wmv clip or just those from daum or DC sites? Did you try to play it on GOM? ahh... you are a really pioneer member of Soompi forum... much more pioneer than I am.. haha.. I remember reading that Soompi was hacked around 2005 and lost all their datas.
hi angeli, feeling better now? tnx for the GY cal.. i orderd already, now im just waiting for the confirmaiton email from yesasia im super excited to recieved my cal. just my hubby mad a mistake in making order, he didnt click the ems but instead he click the free shipping method,,, now i have to wait for atleast 2-3weeks for my cal to arrived! neng: not so bc???? (sipag ang dami posts)
bwahahaha nana goodluck in back-reading...just prepare tons of YOOspirin... oh so you've seen a hostile thread huh.why?dont they want any new members? well anywayz..its their lost not yours.i think shipping is really a big deal to other thread and that they'll feel threaten anytime someone is being mentioned other than their preferred person
haha queen, i didnt backread last night, i slept early, i slept while watching jdrama with my hubby last night! i supposed to talk with anne over at tsinoy but it didnt happened faye: love your pic of the day! thank yoo
nana- i jinx soompi...sorry...thnx for the CF screen caps. so will you be the Video queen's assistant? can you post any screen caps of BABY YOO's work?
which work? drama? wow! i dont think i can do what super angelie did b4... posting tons of scrncaps .. maybe if ill use windows media classic thumbnails maybe i can wmc auto caps everything

i think shipping is really a big deal to other thread and that they'll feel threaten anytime someone is being mentioned other than their preferred person. <_<
yeah! threatened is the word.. :P

yeah. queenie.. I love baby YOO's different facial expression too... especially love those embarrassed ones.. haha. yep.. anything with bright colors are for spoilers.. he.he.. me need spanking? oh well... I guess so... I need someone to remind me to behave too. .hahaha

neng.... i hope you're still here, there and everywhere :lol: sorry my friend- i just had to finish something and then take a quick shower- now i'm back! btw- i like that ps work you did with yoo and the moon... how cute! have you started making my christmas present (s)?

ok let me do my lovenotes now...... hello nana and the rest of the YooGals online!

my angel..... how are you? it seems like we're on different zones lately! how are you feeling now? it's 12:32 midnight or am here but i'm just doing a few lovenotes so i won't get buried tomorrow!

(queeninmycastle)

faye- can i go with you to korea?hehehe.

i believe in the saying the more the merrier...so we could chase BABY YOO all the way to korea huh.

are you planning to have the FAYE GONG badge framed or something?hehehe

talking about getting a ticket...what is it? for speeding?...gosh i almost got one not for speeding but for turning-on the high beam light...its getting darker at that time but i didnt realized i was driving with that thing on bwahahaha...the officer signaled me to pull over...OMO i was so scared i thought my violation was bcoz i did not stop at the full stop lane and just went straight ahead...i was really clueless that my fault was just about the head light...i flash my innocent smile and say sorry i was not aware of it...and so he just let me go bwahahaha i was so embarrassed at that time and scared at the same time.

of course.... you can go with me anywhere queenie :lol: but seriously; wouldn't it be fun if we all go to korea? check where they actually shot CP; hk's house; the places where they ate; visit yoo and yeh and probably kidnap them and marry them off :lol: joke......

my Faye Gong badge is still there in my car- hmmmmmm.... you gave me an idea :lol: well, i already have pictures of it so that's ok!

my first and only ticket was for running on red. there was a guy in an old volkswagen who was driving ever so slow and i was gonna make a left after him but he was taking his sweet time doing that and we're on yellow already (i guess!) so i got caught by red but only slightly- i think the highway patrol could have just let me go if he wasn't pissed off coz it looked as if i was ignoring him. oh well it cost me a lot so hopefully i'm not getting another one ever!

(eganlyen)

Likewise I'm 80's babies too & born on Month of May too.

are you a taurean also? i was born 5/19/86

huh?! They dont even ask your license to verify your name...That's Cool maybe next time you should try YEH YOO. and btw, can you also speak tagalog?

yen- they didn't maybe because it's only for a badge/pass which is only a one-time use plus it was cash payment. maybe they'll ask for id if i was applying for membership but it was only for a pass. i speak some but there's a lot i don't understand. i'm trying to be fluent though coz i'm still a pinay and it will be cool if i know both languages and some more!

copperkey_kulet

but of course! thanks for the reminder, girl!

aha! you're ms. anonymous.

in spirit? you're scary!!

you are welcome! no reason to be scared of me coz i'm a friendly ghost :lol:

(orangechocolate aka OC)

just finished my YOOclass~ homework time !!Wave all YOOstudent [my classmate]-> aalhl - my twinnie=kai=chicken= chip chip - movall -queenie - mendyoo -fayeGONG- vicnte - eganlyen -nanamienzo - jinkzzmec - bebe_sam -iluvyoo2-juhjuh - MissMellis - texashot -copperkey_kulet anythingasian- rasppery

OMG OC- you're having a bad case of laziness :lol: like me now... actually not laziness but kinda groggy now.... sleepy......

i think i will continue this tomorrow....

to my dearest YooGals whose lovenotes i haven't replied to- rest assured i'll get back to you tomorrow...

my angel- it's nice to know you're feeling much better now!

i have to go.... you have a wonderful day!

in closing...

ALWAYS MAKE IT A GREAT DAY BY BEING HERE!

unnie angel- i remember...why is it that BABY YOO did not get any award last year from OFD?...his acting is VERY GOOD in that drama series.whats the criteria then for judging?
I have no idea what is criteria for judging.. as far as I know, last year was a very competitive year with Goong, Vineyard man, and a few other dramas I think.. so kinda sad he didn't make it.. I guess maybe people didn't like the plot of the drama as well. but no matter what, he is still the best for us right?

OMO...you are that sick...*hugs* to you.

did you go see a doctor already?

do take good of yourself unnie....drink a lot of fluids and dont forget your medicines.

nope.. I'm not a "visit doctor" type unless I really cannot stand it anymore.. otherwise, I'll just take the necessary medication... I felt so much better after coming to the house.. :)

hi nana.. yes.. I'm feeling much better than this morning.. thank you.. I hope it will stay that way.. :P no problem for the calendar.. just sharing what I found... but I think the calendar is only available in Dec right? so free shipping method is what? registered mail? ha.ha.. I did those screen caps when the thread was quiet... I'm not done with it actually.. I've promised "Screen" lovers that I'll try to do summary plus new caps.. but I'm still so not done with it.. Well, maybe after the Yoomansion launch, I will go back into finishing those.. I don't like to leave my work half way hanging. :P

my faye.. we are really on different time zone.. he.he.. it's about 4.44pm my side now... I was feeling bad this morning, but now feeling ok. :) well, have fun with your lovenotes.. ;)

viewimageek5.gifviewimagest5.gif

*** Credit as printed @ dcGY ***

Good Early Morning Yoogals!!!

Still have a touch of jetlag but recovering quickly....read and noted all the

messages that Yoo gals left for me but I am being lazy right now so i'll

just do a general response to everyone...hehehe...Yes, I am back, had a

blast in the Philippines, so far my hubby and i are doing great (healthwise)

...i'll wait 'til next year before i have my cholesterol checked ..it could have

shot up from all the lechons i've eaten in the Philippines :lol::lol::lol:

Sorry to hear that some of Yoo are sick...please do be careful and take

yoor vitamins regularly...the changing of the season could be responsible

for all the colds and flu...bundle up when yoo go out...miss yoo all.

Hello to all Yoogals online and offline...thank yoo for all the goodies everyone.