Guest MissMellis

Hello my lurvely girls! How are you all doing? Not sick i hope ^^;;

Haven't posted anything for 2 days and i had to read 6 pages :huh: this

house is moving uber fast.. not that i'm complaining though nyahahaha

Anyways... here's part 1 of my story :P

hello again Ellie...

awww.. I love all the "revenge" scenes in S-diary.. they are hillarious! see what KSA did to GY (except for his doggie of course)? the "balloons" she put inside the washing machine, the "thing" his mom took out from the sofa (ewww!!) I was laughing my heads off!! but the doggie part a big sad though.. seeing him cry makes me cry again..

Ellie, I actually play piano, but my skill isn't the "expert" level.. I didn't get to finish my lessons anyway.. and it has been a very long time since I last touch my piano, I get stuck reading the notes too.. haha!

as for christmas project, can any YOOpinays contact tuesdhei and check with her what's the status of the christmas project? She didn't give us an update the other day when she drop by... Now, we are here like "hanging" not sure to continue with her project or do a new one.

Who doesn't? It's like the best scenes in the movie except for all those scenes including the hotness himself :D

Do i remember? Hahaha, when she took away his doggie.. he totally broke down.. and when he

got a phone call from his mom asking abt the doggie.. ooh mang.. his expressions.. they're priceless :lol:

I don't think he cared for all the stuff KSA did to him.. he only cared for his doggie.

Oh so you do play the piano? expert level or not, you're still better than me no? cause i haven't

played the piano ever ;p

and yes POOpinays, pls do contact tuesdhei ask her abt the christmas project!

Ellie... if baby YOO decides to release an album, YooGals will be queuing up to buy it.. he.he.. and I've addictive to the computer too.. I will only look for TV when my hubby got hold of the computer, if not, hehehe... I'll be in the house..

Hehehe true that!

I think i'm getting to addictive.. i have one laptop and one PC in my room.. and my parents have one comp in

the kitchen and my brother has one.. comps all around me.. that's why i'm here pretty much all the time except

for when i'm sleeping.. and i think i'm here even in my dreams.. hahaha.. which reminds me Angelie unnie..

i had a dream abt the two of us! (roflol.. that sounds so weird and pervie right? yeah

i know :o:vicx: ) BUT.. the dream was actually abt the both of us working at the same place..

haha.. and that's abt it.. i don't remember more from it since it was like two-three weeks ago? ehehe

Ellie, same here. I was addicted to Prison Break (Oh, Wentworth Wentworth And of course we are all loving GY.

Prison Break is driving me nuts already.. gah.. i heard that they're killing off Sarah :tears: WHY??

I don't think i'll watch it anymore if they do that to her..

Ellie-- you can keep the hankie for now... we'll be waiting for our turn too. YOOsangels??? that's new...

*hides the hankie where no one can find it*

Huh? what hankie? I dunno what you're talking abt :mellow:

Abt YOOsangels.. ask Anne and Kai abt that one kekeke

For my dear Ellies, take care of yourself kay...wow! you're still very young...other YooGals, please behave OK. We have kid here!! tongue.gif"

I will. Thanks for your concern Lily unnie (you don't mind i call you Lily i hope? ehehe.)

Hahaha, just like Kai said.. i'm over 18 ain't i? and beside.. do i even behave like a kid here? :P:D

Thanks Ellie- How bout' trying what I do now and it's foolproofed…. I always gain access so far! Muahhhhhhhhhhhhhh…. Can do that now coz' I'm not coughing anymore!

Not working for me Faye dear..

oh glad to hear that you're not coughing anymore.. muaaaah to you too then :D

btw faye.. how old are you? you don't have to tell me if you don't want to..

just wanna know if i should call you unnie or not.. oh plus you're name is faye19

so yeah :sweatingbullets:

Ha ha Ellie unnie, cannot stop smiling, are you that "big girl" to your kid? So cute, kiss her/him for me (sorry I dont know your child gender)

Movall dear.. i'm only 19 which means that i'm too young to be married..which means that i don't have kids..

ehehe.. the one who said that was actually eganlyen (Anne) :)

oh.. and is it okay if i just call you Val or something? :sweatingbullets:

-//-

part 2 coming up...

Good morning YooGals.. hope that all of you are having a great weekend.... I'm starting to feel sick now.. started coughing and a bit of sore-throat.. :(

Lily unnie.. you have to read really quick in order to catch up again.. coz when you read 5 pages of old posts, the thread will move another 5 pages.. he.he.. :D

aww neng.. another hot art... :sweatingbullets: I'm sweating like crazy now.. haha :lol:

hello euchan.. congratulations for making it here again.. I think Soompi has behave a little bit better now huh?

yeah the site is still slow but realy appreciating your effort for that

GY is lucky to have you,so when are we going to replace his PA?

he.he... just doing what I love to do that's all.. :) I'm happy I found GY.. eh.he.. :D replacing his PA.. hmmm.. should we write to Sidus about that? haha! :lol: wah!! are you sure you want us to bang your head everyday? it sure hurts! :o

queenie.. glad to hear that you love those cute and funny gifs... baby Yoo sure have a lot of talented fans out there... so you wanna be a dog and a bottle.. hmm... maybe a kitten too (from Flying Saucer) ;)

movall.. thank you for dropping by eventhough you are busy... hope you have a good week ahead.. see you around again.. :)

vicente... no problem.. glad I'm able to help.. :)

Who doesn't? It's like the best scenes in the movie except for all those scenes including the hotness himself :D

Do i remember? Hahaha, when she took away his doggie.. he totally broke down.. and when he

got a phone call from his mom asking abt the doggie.. ooh mang.. his expressions.. they're priceless :lol:

I don't think he cared for all the stuff KSA did to him.. he only cared for his doggie.

haha!! ya.. he was even more upset that his doggie is gone rather than being dumped by KSA.. lol!! he was searching hysterically for his doggie and end up breaking down and cry only to find his mum at the doorstep... :lol:

Oh so you do play the piano? expert level or not, you're still better than me no? cause i haven't

played the piano ever ;p

yep.. I do play piano but NOT expert level.. I didn't get to complete the course.. I stopped at Grade 6 only.

oh wow baby Ellie! you are surrounded by computers!!! awww.. you dreamt of the 2 of us? wah! I'm so honoured to be in your dream.. pervie? I hope not! haha. I wonder how I look like in your dream. so we worked together huh? must be working in yoohouse then.. ;)

Good morning tangtang.. *waves* but poofed you are gone.. Sorry I dont' have enough time to hunt for goodies... can't stay long this morning.. gotta go out in a while.. hubby is sick gonna go to the clinic and get MC, then have to run some errands.. will be back in the afternoon..

*waves* to copperley_kulet too. I can't see you baby Ellie.. Are you ghosting?

Guest MissMellis

And just like i promised.. here's part 2 ^^

are you still sick Ellie my dear?

Hope you get well

Yeah we all miss him

I'm feeling a little better these days.. thanks again for your concern *hugs*

Thank you~

No news abt him makes me miss him more and more ;___;

Ellie- Sad to say, i didnt watched the concert. I went off the office at 8pm, and the concert is at 7pm, so i get lazy. But the ticket was used by my sister, so it didnt get into waste. Hahahaha. Its fun to see a concert even if you dont know the songs, i think its called collective behavior. LOL! What ive learned in college. Even if you dont know what is going on, if you see the other person's work.. you tend to do the same thing and you collectively do what you are doing. *poink* Whatever... :lol: Homer Simpson? You like them too? Me love all weird, violent, funny and shallow cartoons. Hahahaha!

since i cant let go...

http://img252.imageshack.us/img252/9076/walliehr8.jpg

The rest of the replies... tom. Tae-in is calling me! :lol:

Nyt YOOGALS!

Kai unnie.. long time no see ya? Where have you been? Didn't see you post for a few days?

Oh so you didn't go? You lazy bum! Well.. i hope that you're sister enjoyed the concert.

hahaha! seems like you sure did learn alot in college :P

Yes, i do like them.. from time to time.. my fav character is Maggie.. lol! remember the eps where

she shot Mr.Burns? and speaking of Mr.Burns.. i love it when he's doing his EXCELLENT with his "evil" voice :D

I also love Family Guy.. Stewie never fails to crack me up BIG time.. i love it when he tries to kill

his mom but he fails at it every single time :lol::D

And omg.. i looooove that pic.. it's one of my fav of the two of them from

the press conference =D

-//-

Anythingasian: Glad to see you here again.. and

thank you also for your YOOshops.. as usual i lurve them <3

esp the second one with GY and YEH :rolleyes:

vicente: Oh my.. another talented YOOgal..

Me <3 your wallies.. keep up the good work and

pls do post more wallies :D

Guest MissMellis

Good morning YooGals.. hope that all of you are having a great weekend.... I'm starting to feel sick now.. started coughing and a bit of sore-throat.. :(

haha!! ya.. he was even more upset that his doggie is gone rather than being dumped by KSA.. lol!! he was searching hysterically for his doggie and end up breaking down and cry only to find his mum at the doorstep... :lol:

yep.. I do play piano but NOT expert level.. I didn't get to complete the course.. I stopped at Grade 6 only.

oh wow baby Ellie! you are surrounded by computers!!! awww.. you dreamt of the 2 of us? wah! I'm so honoured to be in your dream.. pervie? I hope not! haha. I wonder how I look like in your dream. so we worked together huh? must be working in yoohouse then.. ;)

Hi Angelie unnie~

oh no.. you're getting sick? *sends Angelie virtual get-well soon package with

lots of hugs*

get well soon kay? And drink lots of tea with lemon.. my mom

says that it's good for you when you're sick ^^

Hehehe..it's so cute to see him so afraid of his mom.. oh and when he said that he's

decided to leave for the army shows how afraid he is of her.. but when his mom agreed with him

he totally freaked out :lol:

grade 6? how many grades are there then?

hahaha.. yes.. computers everywhere!!!

Oh my.. it's an honour for me to dream of the angel of YOOhouse ;)

gah. i hate my memory.. i just can't seem to remember more than the working

at the same place part... and i don't even know what place it was.. but who knows..

maybe it was YOOhouse.. i too wonder how you looked liked in my dream *sigh*

oh and don't worry.. it wasn't pervie at ALL! :P

*waves at betch* Hi ^^

Guest betchay

Hello angelie, so sad to know that you're not feeling okay. :( Anyway, i think a great news from our baby YOO will lessen your sickness. Get well soon coz YOO and YOOhouse need you esp. your family. :)

Lily unnie.. you have to read really quick in order to catch up again.. coz when you read 5 pages of old posts, the thread will move another 5 pages.. he.he.. :D

I know.... i didn't finish yet my 20 pages backreading, here again... another 20 pages! :wacko:

Hello to all lovely YOOgals!

Guest MissMellis

Hi queenie unnie~

How are you doing today?

Yes it's me.. and two others hehehe..

gimme a minute and i shall sign in as visible :P

No... name it: even my water reflection is smexy as hell :D

Guest queeninmycastle

*wave* to you both unnie angel, betchay and kulet...see you online...

my baby ellie...is that you ghosting with me? :D

angel unnie- yup i liked to be that kitten too...like i said anything and everything that BABY YOO adores...i wish its me.bwahahaha

betchay- soooo happy to see you again. OH no...another 20 pages?...hurry do your backreading before it will add-up to 40 or more.

artwork62.jpg

should i name this art...why is my water reflection still smexy???? :lol::lol::lol:

ANGEL unnie...GET WELL SOON...we dont want you to get sick...must call BABY YOO to hug you so that you'll be better.

you said you have sorethroat?...gargle lukewarm water with salt unnie it will lessen the sore.

Guest queeninmycastle

Hi queenie unnie~

How are you doing today?

Yes it's me.. and two others hehehe..

gimme a minute and i shall sign in as visible :P

No... name it: even my water reflection is smexy as hell :D

hi baby ellie.

oh im pretty and fine bwahahaha.joke joke joke

right we sure will name that art as: DANG! even my water reflection is smexy as hell :lol::lol::lol:

WHAT ABOUT THIS ONE THEN????

artwork60.jpg

should it be called: with BABY YOO we are in 7th heaven?

Guest MissMellis

copperkey_kulet: Hope you have a great week ahead of you too ^^

Lily unnie: don't tell me you're getting sick too? omo.. get

well soon okay?

queenie: hahaha.. had to change comp to my lappie anyway..

and here i am.. visible this time ;p

with baby yoo we're always in 7th heaven

xD

Guest vicente

And just like i promised.. here's part 2 ^^

vicente: Oh my.. another talented YOOgal..

Me <3 your wallies.. keep up the good work and

pls do post more wallies :D

MissMellis......No problem I will made that for friends again

if I have time. :lol:

good evening YooGals! lovenotes time....

min_montel

Yes Faye..now I am facing the consequences....I still in backreadings mode and sice YooHouse moving so fast nowdays, I don't know when I can finish it. I am still not feeling well and already having sorethroat and hopefully it is not getting worse....**hugging you** take care of yourself kay...don't get affected ...

It seems everybody’s getting sick now-a-days! Just drink lots of water and fruit juice and take some antibiotics. I’m glad I’m off the hook now although I still get bouts with my migraine headache every now and then. BTW, can I call you Lily?

(mendyoo aka neng)

my dearest YOOGALS...

weren't able to do my replies... hope i can do it tomorrow... oooppsss errr i think it's today hehehe

but it's hitting the sack time...

so i'll say nightie nyt to all...

waves... hugs and kisses to all YOOGALS from A-Z (i'll have to borrow your line for now queenie... thanks)

my friend….. how are you? grrrrrrr our stars are not in sync lately huh? I was hoping to catch you last night but you were a no-show while I was still on- perhaps when I logged off huh? Oh….ehermmmmm…. that greeting YooGals from A-Z was started by me ha ha ha ha ha ha….then Queenie followed.

hope this will help me have my 1st ever YOOdream...

http://i140.photobucket.com/albums/r18/jeg...mermemories.jpg

WOW!

(euchan my chan)

happy to hear that you feel a lot better now Faye

yeah I’ll come home no matter what

and thanx for your fan arts as well

before we are just addicts, but now we are already cult member ha ha

thanks my chan…

oh you are most welcome!

Yup…. I think it has more substance than being addicts ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

you always make me smile when you write your reply

the continuation thing

I’m learning from you as well coz I’m typing my reply first on word then transfer it to soompi to make sure that it won’t be deleted

So your enjoying your ghosting

I’m glad that you are learning something from me and that I can put a smile on your face. I think that is the very essence of friendship, right?

GY-YEH CULT it is

Ha ha

Long live the cult……ha ha ha ha ha ha…

yeah I’m so desperate yesterday so

I spend my whole day on the phone sorting it out

Hopefully they wont give me another prob next time

They told me that they gonna send me the correct bill this week

Imagine they gonna deduct on my card £440

Whats really bad here is you can only rant them on the phone and in the net

I wish they have an office where you can complain personally

Oh if not only for the love of Yoo I would really loose my patience now

At least in the Phil if you have money to pay for the rent and all

The service is not a big problem

Ok shall we make the sched if its ok for the other Yoogals

Mon – me

Tue-Faye

Wed- Angelie

Thurs- MsMellis

Fri-Tangtang

Sat-Betchay

Sun – Iloveyoo2

I notice that Mendyo,Vicente,Egalyn,Nana and the rest that I haven’t mention are also busy banging their heads to do ps-ed

my chan- you are so funny… well, why not rant and do all your expletives thru email- use all caps in red for emphasis and then follow up with all angry emoticons ha ha ha ha ha ha ha.

(MissMellis)

Not working for me Faye dear..

oh glad to hear that you're not coughing anymore.. muaaaah to you too then

btw faye.. how old are you? you don't have to tell me if you don't want to..

just wanna know if i should call you unnie or not.. oh plus you're name is faye19

so yeah

Awwww… sorry to hear that but it worked for me. Anyway- things are back to normal now- so it seems!

I’m an 80’s girl in my early 20’s born May 19.

(tangtang)

GOOD MORNING!

*crazily waves at angel!*

Psshhh.. Monday flag ceremony.. Be back in a while.

Hey girl…. Where are yoo?

To be continued …

continuation …

(aalhl aka my angel)

Good morning YooGals.. hope that all of you are having a great weekend.... I'm starting to feel sick now.. started coughing and a bit of sore-throat..

Awww I think my angel has gotten really sick- otherwise she would be here….. I hope though that you took something for your cough and sore throat and be well soon my angel!

(betchay830)

I know.... i didn't finish yet my 20 pages backreading, here again... another 20 pages!

Lol….betchay….that’s why I don’t go out too much lately- I have chosen to be a homebody ha ha ha ha ha ha ….that way, I don’t suffer the consequence of being buried in all the pages!

(queeninmycastle)

*wave* to you both unnie angel, betchay and kulet...see you online...

my baby ellie...is that you ghosting with me?

angel unnie- yup i liked to be that kitten too...like i said anything and everything that BABY YOO adores...i wish its me.bwahahaha

betchay- soooo happy to see you again. OH no...another 20 pages?...hurry do your backreading before it will add-up to 40 or more.

http://i219.photobucket.com/albums/cc42/qu...e/artwork62.jpg

should i name this art...why is my water reflection still smexy????

OMG queenie I like that one…. I really like that…. See- I don’t have to be serious with PS- you guys are already doing a splendid job so I’ll just sit back, relax and enjoy the view ha ha ha ha ha ha…..

(copperkey_kulet)

happy monday to all the YOOgals here!!!!!

hope you have a very good week.

hi kulet!! It’s still Sunday night here but it’s back to work tomorrow! How was your weekend girl?

i was here today ... in my quest for coffee prince and gy-yeh collectibles but i didn't get anything.... no souvenirs for sale - tangtang...where are you? i am so upset! i think i really have to commission neng to do all my cp collectibles

kdrama.jpg

cpexperiencecopy-2.jpg

*waves* at yenvy, jiji_jc, zitan, imbyash, n0onay, Alex95, laylay

Guest DeAiCafe

Good Afternoon YOOGALSsss....

How r u?...

now i'have got a bit cold (><) .I saw most Yoogals have got sick ,right?

Hope you get better soon ;)

I playing while i have class now!!!

So I just come to say hello...I've not been here for longggg time...(I feel)

Have to go...

Bye

miZZZZ U allll...

Guest tangtang

YAY! After nth years.. got free hands to do some lovenotes...

hahah.. well, you better behave now tangtang.. or else you will be even more brain dead.. lol!!oh.. tangtang is back.. hehe.. you crack me up with that "Sonata Diary" thing.. lol!! and you are so right about the "naughty club".. :D he.he.. good luck in finding the way around it.. ;) no, you didn't scare me with your long reply... I think I'm doing long replies as well.. haha.... want another LB huh? :Plol!! should be enough.. I'm sure you got a way to counter attack those tears.. ;) he.he.ehe.ahh.. you didn't notice the bicycle pump coming your way tangtang? hey.. I thought your cannon balls are very small like candies? that shouldn't make your mouth very wide open.. even if it does, we will find a way to "glue" it somehow so that the pump will get in your mouth. :lol: LOL!!! So yeah, we are still taking care of our sister.. ;)Ha Ji won friends with baby YOO? I have no idea.. maybe they are since they are all in the same industry.
Angel, my brain is already half-dead so please.. no more LBs! LOL! Long replies are a trend nowadys, because more Yoogals are coming, and lurkers are being de-lurkers, which is good.. for our house is getting bigger! Yey! yey! Hope that we will be still running after the pages in the next 2 years. Im checking on Jo In Sung thread a while ago, and seeing him release from the MS made me anticipate Yoo's release. How will he look hot in the mililtary fatigue.. blah... blah. Hehehe. He is not yet enlisted, but im already anticipating his release. :lol: Counter attack with the tears? How about Yoo tickling my feet... LOL! Super buzz buzz? :P The cannon balls sized candies expand when it gets wet.. So, thats it! No bicyle pump.. *shakes head*
lucky dog. i wish i were his dog. hehe so he will cry for me. he's now talking about going to military and i just imagine it in real life. he's leaving us soon. huhu.. :(
Kulet, LOL! You want to be a dog? Before, we wanted to be the bottle just to have the kiss of yoo. Tsk. Crazy gals. :D
happy sunday YOOGALS and YOOBIES...the house is busy... so warm and YOOGALS are in a posting free mood. must be coz it's a sunday... YOOlovers are growing yipeeeee...
Hi, Neng! Happy Sunday to you too. Yeah they are in the posting mood.. so goodluck again at the backpages! You must be preparing your kind of post! :lol:
hey yoogals!just want to say hi to everyone and thanks for YOOgoodies you all share...again thanks for the warm welcome you all gave me...cant mention everyone anymore and i cant do the aalhl way of posting... :P
Hi, anythingasian! Thanks again for artwork. And our names, youll get all those sometime.. ;)
goodnight, tangtang!!!
I did have a good night, kulet. Hope you had a yoonight too!
yes tangtang.. we are so crazy about YOO that we love him even when his hair is messed up or weird looking hairstyle! haha..yep.. I want a YOOcpr too... so YOO doing cpr with bicycle pump huh? aishhhhh... so near yet so far! :lol:OST reminds you of the girl? he.he.. for me it's the other way round.. the OST tempts me to watch the drama again searching for that tough and hot Seo Gun.. :rolleyes:ok.. nighty night to you too.. ;)haha!! this is funny.. :lol:%7Boption%7Dviewimageju3.gif%7Boption%7D*** Credit as printed @ dcGY ***
Angel, and when he shirtless. We love him too! 0__0 LOL! reminds me of the pit hair again! *poofed poof* Will the style of YOOcpr wake you up? not yet? Dont worry he will turn on the fan for you! :lol: OFD, hope i can be ready soonest! :lol: Hope you had a goo night too. And the gif, LOL! can i take a look under 'her' skirt? LOL!
i was here today ... in my quest for coffee prince and gy-yeh collectibles but i didn't get anything.... no souvenirs for sale - tangtang...where are you? i am so upset! i think i really have to commission neng to do all my cp collectibles

%7Boption%7D

kdrama.jpg%7Boption%7D%7Boption%7Dcpexperiencecopy-2.jpg%7Boption%7D

*waves* at yenvy, jiji_jc, zitan, imbyash, n0onay, Alex95, laylay

FAYE!!! Im here! No goodies? Aihhhhh... So what happened? What about CP?

Guest tangtang

Yes Faye..now I am facing the consequences....I still in backreadings mode and sice YooHouse moving so fast nowdays, I don't know when I can finish it. I am still not feeling well and already having sorethroat and hopefully it is not getting worse....**hugging you** take care of yourself kay...don't get affected ...

Unnie, your sick too? Ahmmm.. Yoogals should be getting more Yootamins. (sounds, ehrm.. but still its medicine) :D Anyways, hope you get well soon! *hugs*

yeah I’m so desperate yesterday so

I spend my whole day on the phone sorting it out

Hopefully they wont give me another prob next time

They told me that they gonna send me the correct bill this week

Imagine they gonna deduct on my card £440

Whats really bad here is you can only rant them on the phone and in the net

I wish they have an office where you can complain personally

Oh if not only for the love of Yoo I would really loose my patience now

At least in the Phil if you have money to pay for the rent and all

The service is not a big problem

Ok shall we make the sched if its ok for the other Yoogals

Mon – me

Tue-Faye

Wed- Angelie

Thurs- MsMellis

Fri-Tangtang

Sat-Betchay

Sun – Iloveyoo2

Euchan, 440? wohooo... when converted in phil peso its a headache! Anyways, hope you deal with it the soonest, and youll not be running after the backpages! ;) Me on fri? Not bad... My favorite day of the week.. TGIF! mwehehehe!

yup even me...if i were to study again...i would loved it if BABY YOO will be my seatmate bwahahaha.

Queenie, be sure you to share yoo your lunchbox! :D

HAPPY MONDAY Happy Happy Happy :)

Hi, movall! HAPPY happy Monday to you too!

I think i'm getting to addictive.. i have one laptop and one PC in my room.. and my parents have one comp in

the kitchen and my brother has one.. comps all around me.. that's why i'm here pretty much all the time except

for when i'm sleeping..

Ellie, you really are surrounded with computers. LOL! Computer in the kitchen? You doing the dishes while logging in soompi? So thats multi-tasking! :lol:

*hides the hankie where no one can find it*

Huh? what hankie? I dunno what you're talking abt :mellow:

Abt YOOsangels.. ask Anne and Kai abt that one kekeke

Got the hankie, before you hide it! :lol:

Uhmmm, you too? Angel, get well soon! Oki i behave now, and yoo can give you endless Yoo CPRs, but dont forget you might have overdosed and we dont want that to happen even if you wanted... :lol: Anyways, get well fast oki!?

Good morning tangtang.. *waves* but poofed you are gone.. Sorry I dont' have enough time to hunt for goodies... can't stay long this morning.. gotta go out in a while.. hubby is sick gonna go to the clinic and get MC, then have to run some errands.. will be back in the afternoon..

Good Morning to you too, yeah i poofed immediatly, we have to attend the Monday flag ceremony being in a government agency, though in my 4 years stay here in the office i think i only attented at least 20 Monday flag ceremonies. LOL! Ok, send my get well to your hubby too. Aishhh... No need to find goodies now, just have plenty of rest! ;)

Kai unnie.. long time no see ya? Where have you been? Didn't see you post for a few days?

Oh so you didn't go? You lazy bum! Well.. i hope that you're sister enjoyed the concert.

hahaha! seems like you sure did learn alot in college :P

Yes, i do like them.. from time to time.. my fav character is Maggie.. lol! remember the eps where

she shot Mr.Burns? and speaking of Mr.Burns.. i love it when he's doing his EXCELLENT with his "evil" voice :D

I also love Family Guy.. Stewie never fails to crack me up BIG time.. i love it when he tries to kill

his mom but he fails at it every single time :lol::D

And omg.. i looooove that pic.. it's one of my fav of the two of them from

the press conference =D

Ellie, Yup i did get lazy, but im kinda disppointed bec my sister had a blast at the concert. Though, she forget her cam batteries which is really stupid.. :lol: College, LOL! I did have fun, but learned.. boink! I was always absent, i went to class only when i need to get lecture manuals and when the exmas are coming. hehehe. So dont do that! <_<

Me love Maggie and Stewie too. But i havent seen that episode when maggie shot Mr. Burns. Are you watching Celebrity death Match in MTV? LOL! that was crazy!

Hello angelie, so sad to know that you're not feeling okay. :( Anyway, i think a great news from our baby YOO will lessen your sickness. Get well soon coz YOO and YOOhouse need you esp. your family. :)

I know.... i didn't finish yet my 20 pages backreading, here again... another 20 pages! :wacko:

Hi, betchay! Glad to see you again. and catch up soon ok?

Guest tangtang

happy monday to all the YOOgals here!!!!!

hope you have a very good week.

Kulet, hope you will have a good week too!

Queenie, that DANG, REFLECTION SMEXY of YOO! Aiihhhhh... SMEXY!

my chan- you are so funny… well, why not rant and do all your expletives thru email- use all caps in red for emphasis and then follow up with all angry emoticons ha ha ha ha ha ha ha.

LOL! Faye, very bright suggestion.. I do this often ! LOL! when i send email at my staff with red, they tought im just being 'colorful'. Psssh.

Hey girl…. Where are yoo?

Im here now, but i think you poofed out? Sory to hear about the goodies. There will be tons of next time, so we will find a way for that goodies! ;)

Baby Ellie.. yes.. unnie here is finally getting sick. thanks for your virtual package.. makes me warm and fuzzy all over.. :D Hot lemon tea? haven't taken those for quite a while.. some say honey is also good.. but no matter one, YOOspirin is still da best! haha

Hehehe..it's so cute to see him so afraid of his mom.. oh and when he said that he's

decided to leave for the army shows how afraid he is of her.. but when his mom agreed with him

he totally freaked out :lol:

haha... yeah! he's so cute with his mum.. so scared of her.. remember the bath scene?! haha! because of his mom, he asked KSA to jump out the window naked! lol!! what a boyfriend but still hillarious. Look at his expression when his mum came into the bathroom.. that was so adorable... suddenly he's all innocent and shy that mum is staring at him. lol!!

grade 6? how many grades are there then?
there are all 8 grades.. of course one can further continue on with higher qualifications after that.

well, talking about dream, I hardly remember my dreams either.. it's like once you wake up, everything is gone.. and all that stay is some vague recalls. *phew* no pervie.. hahah

hello betchay, i'm coughing but it doesn't prevent me from visiting the house here.. :P This is a place I can get speedy recovery.. ;) Thanks for your well wishes.. :)

see Lily unnie? betchay has 20 pages to catch up, but now she had to add another 20..he..he..

queenie... oh.. so you are ghosting this morning.. haha.

I bet all YooGals wishes that too.. ;)

http://i219.photobucket.com/albums/cc42/qu...e/artwork62.jpg

should i name this art...why is my water reflection still smexy???? :lol::lol::lol:

ohhh.. "upside-down art"! nice. :) no matter how to twist and turn his pics, baby YOo still still be one smexy men.. :rolleyes:

ANGEL unnie...GET WELL SOON...we dont want you to get sick...must call BABY YOO to hug you so that you'll be better. you said you have sorethroat?...gargle lukewarm water with salt unnie it will lessen the sore.
thank you queenie... thanks for the tip too.. yeah.. gargling lukewarm water with salt, that's my hubby's way.. :D

copperkey_kulet, wish you and all YooGAls here a happy and healthy week too. :)

my faye... I'm here.. sorry I'm not around this morning.. coz have to send hubby to the clinic.. he's more sick than I am... anyhow, came back and hubby had the computer to him to capture the video he shot at the school's graduation event, so I can't use the computer, until an hour ago.. :( That's why I'm so late to come in the house... Don't worry my faye, I'm still doing good. yoogals, yoohouse, yoospirin, yoohugs and yookisses are everything for me to get well. :rolleyes: sorry I'm a bit blurr blurr here.. was there an kdrama expo at your place or is it just an art? :huh:

DeAiCafe. welcome back to yoohouse. you are getting a cold too? take care ok? *hugs* so you are still studying? Don't let your teacher catch you.. ;) Hope you see you dropping in again...

tangtang.. yep.. long replies are yoohouse's trend now.. coz the pages fly by so fast that everytime we come back, there are lots of replies to do.. he.he.. with so many regulars now, I'm sure we will have this page running after 2 years and after.. :D Jo In Sung? since when he went to MS? he was with baby YOO at Hanryu fest last june.. you sure you didn't get the wrong guy? but of course I'm anticipating baby YOO's release too eventhough he has not enlist yet...I'm imagining how more smexy he will be after that...

your cannon balls will expand when it gets wet? go and find non-expandable ones.. hehe.. yoo and pit hair again! lol!!! and like you, I don't think I will ever wake up with YOOcpr.. haha.

thank you tangtang for the well wishes.. :) I don't feel my sickness when I'm here.. ah yeah.. don't ask Yoo to give me endless YOOcpr or else I will not wake up.. haha! anyway, with all the YOOloves here, I will be back in action in no time.. I can still find goodies when I'm sick, just that I don't have enough time for it... like now, after I'm done with the replies here, it would be dinner time already.. but hopefully I'll be able to digg some goodies for YooGals this evening.. ahh.. you are working with the government too.. just like Lily unnie.. :)

ok.. I got one YOOlaugh for Yoogals.. :P

pcpdownloadphpfhandlemjat7.gif

pcpdownloadphpfhandlenmbo8.th.jpg pcpdownloadphpfhandlenmfh0.th.jpg

*** Credit as printed at daum GY ***

viewimageff5.gif

*** Credit as printed @ dcGY ***

++ Edit: Oh yes.. I forgot!! baby YOO's schedule for this week 12Nov till 18Nov is still resting and deciding on next project.

okie okiee.. found some goodies...

2004 Music camp

dsc037071gong1127eq3.th.jpg

Some pics from Busan. can't see the date clearly.. perhaps baby Yoo is having some fun while photoshoot for his special dvd.

npeecduck42602000eunvanat0.th.jpg 002eunvanillapy4.th.jpg 003eunvanillaey3.th.jpg 004eunvanillahj0.th.jpg

npeeaduck42602000eunvanpi0.th.jpg

Some pics from 2004 KoolHaas autograph signing

dsc028671gong1127bi5.th.jpg npe21gong1127al1.th.jpg npe25gong1127pb1.th.jpg npe33gong1127ic3.th.jpg

Some pics of She's on Duty BTS

npe5gong1127pg8.th.jpg npe7gong1127oa5.th.jpg npe9gong1127zn3.th.jpg 11dl4.th.jpg

She's on Duty Premiere

p3200057bab9bbe7eunvanium2.th.jpg p3200060bab9bbe7eunvanipx1.th.jpg p3200064bab9bbe7eunvanias7.th.jpg p3200065bab9bbe7eunvanilr3.th.jpg

Remember the bad hair pics? there's one bad hair pic but very small.. now there are some bigger ones.. :)

npe10gong1127qb3.th.jpg npe12gong1127zs8.th.jpg npe14gong1127cf2.th.jpg npe16gong1127uk9.th.jpg

With fans

dsc022081gong1127ab0.th.jpg

I've seen these pics before but didn't know what was it for... now that I ran the description from the site in a translator, it says something to do with Kyung Hee University event.

b2c7b0fab8b6c0ccc5a9eunng7.th.jpg b2c7b2c7b2c7eunvanillaho6.th.jpg c1f6c3b3b8aeb8aeeunvaniyq6.th.jpg

*** Credit as printed and eunvanilla blog ***

copperkey_kulet, wish you and all YooGAls here a happy and healthy week too. :)viewimageff5.gif*** Credit as printed @ dcGY ***
i had no sleep and i started to feel not really good until i saw this!!! wahhhh...
hi kulet!! It's still Sunday night here but it's back to work tomorrow! How was your weekend girl?
even if it's still sunday there, or monday here, it will always be a YOOday for all of us!!! ;) i had a great weekend and i hope it will be for the rest of the week.where are you, by the way?
You want to be a dog? Before, we wanted to be the bottle just to have the kiss of yoo. Tsk. Crazy gals.
we want to be anything just to be with him!!!

waves to tipawan007, zyingyzi21, nok, aalhl, sodami-2