happy sunday YOOGALS and YOOBIES...the house is busy... so warm and YOOGALS are in a posting free mood. must be coz it's a sunday... YOOlovers are growing yipeeeee...will do my replies later my loves>>>my quote for the day..."FRIENDS SHARE YOUR HAPPINESS...BUT TRUE FRIENDS SHARE YOUR SORROW".http://i140.photobucket.com/albums/r18/jeg...61/GYinsurf.jpg***thanks angelie for this hotty hotty pic...
i'm in a such a good mood today. no work so this is the chance to be here in the YOOhouse. ooopss... the pic! what can i say? extra rice please! haha!!
HELLO! YOOGALS!Just dropping by.. How come im getting IPS Driver error when im posting a reply? Sounds new.. Hehehehe!+editITS WORKING NOW! :P
try and try!!!! before, i was also in the same situation.

yep! until now. i think i will have a very good sleep later.
good to hear that... so you will have a sweet YOOdream I hope? he.he..

*wave* to you tangtang... ;)

More BTS pics from last year's Vidal Sassoon CF.. Again some are new, some are larger pics... looks like the girl can't be erased off by PS.. she's here again.. hahahha :lol:

8a3w4639bbunhong2ie7.th.jpg 6573567567bbunhong2qo8.th.jpg 8a3w4510bbunhong2fq1.th.jpg 435904386095bbunhong2nm7.th.jpg

4337568678bbunhong2ds3.th.jpg npbl0005bbunhong2wl7.th.jpg npbl0004bbunhong2jk1.th.jpg clipboard03uq8.th.jpg

clipboard02eo1.th.jpg npbl0001bbunhong2wx1.th.jpg npbl0000bbunhong2wz3.th.jpg 8a3w4550bbunhong2hg5.th.jpg

8a3w4482bbunhong2qp7.th.jpg 8a3w4258bbunhong2fh7.th.jpg 8a3w4487bbunhong2uc8.th.jpg 8a3w4486bbunhong2wq0.th.jpg 8a3w4485bbunhong2oe8.th.jpg 98709809bbunhong2dp4.th.jpg

*** Credit eunvanilla and bbunhong blog ***

Guest tangtang

neng.. that .. that.. that.. art...

*can't breathe*

*helppppppp*

*too hot*

*faint*

LOL! Angel, so you need the bicycle pump? Waah! Im listening to OFD OST. Makes me scared in watching it again. T__T

try and try!!!! before, i was also in the same situation.

Hi, kulet! Yeah im trying and trying... and makes me want to whack soompi. :lol:

LOL! Angel, so you need the bicycle pump? Waah! Im listening to OFD OST. Makes me scared in watching it again. T__T
i don't want a bicycle pump, tangtang.. I want YOOcpr! lol!!! buzzbuzz...

why would OFD OST makes you scare to watch it? :unsure:

random large pics.

1105200703ci1.th.jpg dsc006262eunvanillacz1.th.jpg gongyouwith2022004ei4.th.jpg 2305200702pr2.th.jpg

*** Credit: eunvanilla blog ***

this is one of a cute scene in OFD which I find funny because Hyo Joo was describing Gun as an ostrich!! this scene never fails to make me laugh. lol!

viewimageiv4.gif

*** Credit as printed @ dcGY ***

hmm... I wonder where can I find this kind of quality video for OFD... :rolleyes: wish I was the one next to him... :wub:

viewimagemw1.jpg

ok.. *buzz buzz again*

*dies*

Guest tangtang

good to hear that... so you will have a sweet YOOdream I hope? he.he..

*wave* to you tangtang... ;)

Waves back at you!

Thanks for the pics... Love YOO even his hair is messed up! Well is there anything i dont love about him. Wehehehe!

i don't want a bicycle pump, tangtang.. I want YOOcpr! lol!!! buzzbuzz...

why would OFD OST makes you scare to watch it? :unsure:

LOL! You also wanted the YooCPR. Ok.. He will give you the bicycle pump, its ok.. its still YOO doing the CPR.

OST Reminds me of the girl.. :lol: I dont know either, but be it was at the back of my mind. :lol:

*waves at Lily Unnie*

How come i cannot change my signature... PSSSHHH. :angry:

GOODNIGHT YOOGALS!

have to go.. Out

Waves back at you!

Thanks for the pics... Love YOO even his hair is messed up! Well is there anything i dont love about him. Wehehehe!

LOL! You also wanted the YooCPR. Ok.. He will give you the bicycle pump, its ok.. its still YOO doing the CPR.

OST Reminds me of the girl.. :lol: I dont know either, but be it was at the back of my mind. :lol:

yes tangtang.. we are so crazy about YOO that we love him even when his hair is messed up or weird looking hairstyle! haha..

yep.. I want a YOOcpr too... so YOO doing cpr with bicycle pump huh? aishhhhh... so near yet so far! :lol:

OST reminds you of the girl? he.he.. for me it's the other way round.. the OST tempts me to watch the drama again searching for that tough and hot Seo Gun.. :rolleyes:

ok.. nighty night to you too.. ;)

haha!! this is funny.. :lol:

viewimageju3.gif

i think i'm having a headache viewing this. haha!!!

anyways, i gotta go! i have to rest now. wish me to have a YOO night sleep.

take care everyone!!

*hugs*

haha! I don't get headache, but my head spin looking at baby Yoo spin like that! haha. ok.. you have a good rest, copperkey_kulet. See you again tomorrow... have a YOOnight sleep with YOOdream.. ;)

alright.. I'm going off too.. nighty night my dearest YooGals.. I hope I will have my much awaited YOOdream... :rolleyes:

viewimagelr1.gif

*** Credit: dcGY ***

Guest min_montel

Hi my dear YooGals....I am continuing my back readings..wonder when I can finish this...hehehe..

Oh, you don't have this CF? I got it.. :P I thought everyone seen it before...hehe

Okay, I got the long list for Yoo video clips from Mnet/YTN Star/ETN/Others..

I haven't go thru them yet..:) Maybe you all want take a look...hehe

iluvyoo2, thank a lots for all the goodies...wow! christmas present came early this year...I can't finish browsing every goodies tonight but I already bookmark this page...thank you!

see- i've said this before- never stray away from the house for so long- or else....suffer the consequence :lol: i hope you're feeling better now.... dh is right - if you're not feeling well; you need to rest and of course some TLC from him will work wonders too ;) ok....give me a hug!

Yes Faye..now I am facing the consequences....I still in backreadings mode and sice YooHouse moving so fast nowdays, I don't know when I can finish it. I am still not feeling well and already having sorethroat and hopefully it is not getting worse....**hugging you** take care of yourself kay...don't get affected ...

been away in this HOUSE since yesterday...

im not really feelin well...must be due to change of weather...soooooo freezing cold in here.

i'll do my replies if this headache will subside...

queenie, you are sick too? better take care and get some rest ok. Yeah, me too...not feeling well because of the weather changing...!!

Guest mendyoo

my dearest YOOGALS...

weren't able to do my replies... hope i can do it tomorrow... oooppsss errr i think it's today hehehe

but it's hitting the sack time...

so i'll say nightie nyt to all...

waves... hugs and kisses to all YOOGALS from A-Z (i'll have to borrow your line for now queenie... thanks)

hope this will help me have my 1st ever YOOdream...

summermemories.jpg

GOOD EVENING YOOGALS

Hope you enjoy your weekends

Part 1

Hello,yoo gays I made a mv of yoo&hye who is interested in it can go to see & have fun~~ http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/GGm59b-YMwA/

AND who knows when our yoo oba go to the army ??

thanx

euchan-- miss you girl... still having trouble with your net con? hope it will be fixed soon.

hi miss you too

thanx for the goodies your posting esp the ps-ed

I hope so too coz I’m getting tired of waiting for the neighbour to

Turn on their computer

Good morning dearest YooGals...

euchan, yes.. I had a good rest, thank you.. :) You are right, I seem to have been infected by the "lazy and sleepy virus" YooGals had.. haha... I'm not sick yet... still fighting not to.. :P feel free to sneak around at the cluhouse, but there's not so much update there.. the site is still very very slow.. and things I want to add, well that function just kapoofed somewhere and cannot be seen.. :blink: for clubbox, maybe you can try reading the tutorial found on the forum here?

its good to hear that you are well rested

yeah the site is still slow but realy appreciating your effort for that

GY is lucky to have you,so when are we going to replace his PA?

Probably I’ll try to read the tutorial when I have plenty of time and when my net is already conected

Thanx for your advise

And as always for the goodies

Can do that now coz’ I’m not coughing anymore

Just come home whenever…. and i'll keep doing those little fan arts for the love of Yoo and the cult ha ha ha ha ha ha ha! :lol

[center YOOBANNER4.jpg

happy to hear that you feel a lot better now Faye

yeah I’ll come home no matter what

and thanx for your fan arts as well

before we are just addicts, but now we are already cult member ha ha

My Chan, I also remember Mr Gams Victory is the one GY likes most, rite?

So after my crush on CP and GY, I've searched for all of GY series and movies, high fever. Finished S-diary, Spy Girl, She's on Duty, BTSC, OFD in around 2 weeks, ha ha. Saving My Tutor Friend and the others coz I'm still searching. Yes, Mr Gams Victory would be perfect for my next dream, wonder where we can find?

Same symptoms here, take me nearly 2 months over CP to watch his other works. And now I don't want to watch any Kdrama without GY. Stop TV, every time starting my internet, I end up in Soompi or youtube watching his videos,

Same here I’ve been searching all GY related vids

Angelie told me that some GY goodies are in the

first page of the thread but have to use clubbox

so I need to read the tutorial first,maybe you can try that one too

Nope, I'm not, but from the other land in Europe. Raining all the day today, the best way to enjoy our weekend is a cup of coffee and watching CP, my dear. Hugs and kisses.

yeah your definitely right

a cup of coffee and cp will brighten our gloomy weekend

hugs and kisses to you

Part 2

continuation....

yes my angel.... still ghosting till i'm done with my lovenotes!

Thank you my dear- I feel much better now!

And our love back to you! How about checking this out?

http://members.aol.com/royalef/gifanim.htm

you always make me smile when you write your reply

the continuation thing

I’m learning from you as well coz I’m typing my reply first on word then transfer it to soompi to make sure that it won’t be deleted

So your enjoying your ghosting

it’s called a cult now….GY-YEH CULT

My chan- it’s not deliberate all the time! :lol:

GY-YEH CULT it is

Ha ha

wow very cute wallies

my chan do you want to borrow the LB's and cannon ball to fire those telecom you have in there?

gahhh thats so frustrating...im confussed why 3 phone bills? that sucks. :angry:

yeah girl just be patient...you hang-in there...everything will be alright..you'll see.

and for the LOVED of BABY YOO...keep your COOL aiyt!

someone to bang my head? yeah...YOOGALS can take turns in banging my head.bwahahaha

i think i'll be needing that to continue my artwork :):)

yeah I’m so desperate yesterday so

I spend my whole day on the phone sorting it out

Hopefully they wont give me another prob next time

They told me that they gonna send me the correct bill this week

Imagine they gonna deduct on my card £440

Whats really bad here is you can only rant them on the phone and in the net

I wish they have an office where you can complain personally

Oh if not only for the love of Yoo I would really loose my patience now

At least in the Phil if you have money to pay for the rent and all

The service is not a big problem

Ok shall we make the sched if its ok for the other Yoogals

Mon – me

Tue-Faye

Wed- Angelie

Thurs- MsMellis

Fri-Tangtang

Sat-Betchay

Sun – Iloveyoo2

I notice that Mendyo,Vicente,Egalyn,Nana and the rest that I haven’t mention are also busy banging their heads to do ps-ed

happy sunday YOOGALS and YOOBIES...

the house is busy... so warm and YOOGALS are in a posting free mood. must be coz it's a sunday... YOOlovers are growing yipeeeee...

will do my replies later my loves>>>

my quote for the day...

"FRIENDS SHARE YOUR HAPPINESS...

BUT TRUE FRIENDS SHARE YOUR SORROW".

http://i140.photobucket.com/albums/r18/jeg...61/GYinsurf.jpg

***thanks angelie for this hotty hotty pic...

with that artwork of yours it really makes my Sunday complete

yummy!!

hey yoogals!

just want to say hi to everyone and thanks for YOOgoodies you all share...

*waves to everyone...

more of my YOOshops...can't help but drool...

http://i223.photobucket.com/albums/dd155/a...anresisthim.jpg

http://i223.photobucket.com/albums/dd155/a...ychanmukyul.jpg

this thread is really growing fast...

waving back to yoo

thanx for the goodies

yeah we are actually planning to build a mansion or a palace to accommodate the growing numbers of Yoogals

well the Yoo-insane center will follow after that

haha!! this is funny.. :lol:

http://img98.imageshack.us/img98/6750/viewimageju3.gif

ha ha

spinning girlie GY

love it

thanx again angelie

Guest queeninmycastle

Hi all Yoogals..Good afternoon..

I usually more busy during weekend and internet connection speed at my place seem super slow these 2 days, moving like tortoise ;) It took the age to load a page..like 56Kbps dialup. :angry:

I wish study in YOOniversity too, even I hate study again now! :lol::P How come my university don't have the male course mate like Yoo last time? hahaha

wow, everyone here in Xmas mood already...still have 1++ month to go..haha I'm expecting more artwork with xmas theme coming .. :lol:

yup even me...if i were to study again...i would loved it if BABY YOO will be my seatmate bwahahaha.

Guest queeninmycastle

Part 2you always make me smile when you write your replythe continuation thingI’m learning from you as well coz I’m typing my reply first on word then transfer it to soompi to make sure that it won’t be deletedSo your enjoying your ghostingGY-YEH CULT it isHa hawow very cute walliesyeah I’m so desperate yesterday soI spend my whole day on the phone sorting it outHopefully they wont give me another prob next timeThey told me that they gonna send me the correct bill this weekImagine they gonna deduct on my card £440Whats really bad here is you can only rant them on the phone and in the netI wish they have an office where you can complain personallyOh if not only for the love of Yoo I would really loose my patience nowAt least in the Phil if you have money to pay for the rent and allThe service is not a big problemOk shall we make the sched if its ok for the other YoogalsMon – meTue-FayeWed- AngelieThurs- MsMellisFri-TangtangSat-BetchaySun – Iloveyoo2I notice that Mendyo,Vicente,Egalyn,Nana and the rest that I haven’t mention are also busy banging their heads to do ps-ed

that sched works fine with me...bwahahahahope everything will work-out soon regarding your phone and net connection.

oh everybody seems to be busy making artwork...thats GOOD..we can flood YOOHouse with tons and tons of GOODIES then.

hey yoogals!just want to say hi to everyone and thanks for YOOgoodies you all share...again thanks for the warm welcome you all gave me...cant mention everyone anymore and i cant do the aalhl way of posting... :P *waves to everyone...more of my YOOshops...can't help but drool...this thread is really growing fast... B)

wowwwwwwwwww...another yooshops from you...love it. :)

hope to see more...soon hehehe

Guest queeninmycastle

Hi my dear YooGals....I am continuing my back readings..wonder when I can finish this...hehehe..iluvyoo2, thank a lots for all the goodies...wow! christmas present came early this year...I can't finish browsing every goodies tonight but I already bookmark this page...thank you!Yes Faye..now I am facing the consequences....I still in backreadings mode and sice YooHouse moving so fast nowdays, I don't know when I can finish it. I am still not feeling well and already having sorethroat and hopefully it is not getting worse....**hugging you** take care of yourself kay...don't get affected ...queenie, you are sick too? better take care and get some rest ok. Yeah, me too...not feeling well because of the weather changing...!!

unnie im fine now...no need to worry.hope you get to feel better also...get tons of YOOspirin and YOOhugs so that you will be okay as fast as you can.

haha... now instead of becoming a bottle you want to be his dog.. how cute... yeah.. 2 of his movies are talking about military - SDiary and Spy Girl.. and of course there was a mention about it in BTSC and CP too.. BTW, any YooGals out there on facebook? I just joined recently.. so for those who are using it, I would love to add you to my friends list.. ;) Do drop me a PM if you want me to add you.. :DSome Tae Young's gif.. really cute singing scene.. :wub:My Tutor Friend, S-Diary, She's on Duty

funny gifs unnie angel..thanks for sharing it. :)

me wants to be the dog also not just the bottle...oh everything BABY YOO touches...i want to be that bwahahahaha.

*hides* from LB and cannon balls

happy sunday YOOGALS and YOOBIES...the house is busy... so warm and YOOGALS are in a posting free mood. must be coz it's a sunday... YOOlovers are growing yipeeeee...will do my replies later my loves>>>my quote for the day..."FRIENDS SHARE YOUR HAPPINESS...BUT TRUE FRIENDS SHARE YOUR SORROW".***thanks angelie for this hotty hotty pic...

NenG...this art is sooooooooooooooooo Hot. :lol::lol::lol:

gosh im dehyrated already hahaha

help...

faint......

My Love to all YooGals,

I've been busy the whole Sunday with my friends, no time for internet, no time for our YooHouse :mellow:

It seems I must do back reading ~4-5 pages on Monday evening, cause it's 1 am Monday morning now. Such a warm Sunday in YooHouse :P

Just drop by to say I love YOO all :wub:

See yeah.

HAPPY MONDAY Happy Happy Happy :)