(aalhl aka my angel)

my faye... here's the chopped scene from School 4 where baby YOO sang How Deep is Your Love.. http://sharebee.com/92c44f2b

There are actually a few more songs with it.. i hope you don't mind.. yeah.. I was impressed with his English too.. he really sounds good singing English songs.. very clear pronounciation.

my angel- thanks so much! no prob... just wish he sang the whole song huh?

(vicente)

FAYE.....Really? However thank you very much.

really, truly and honestly! i grabbed one of your pics so credit to you and thanks! can't stop me now :lol:

(tangtang)

Faye, im excited for you too. We dont have that here.. So have fun, and dont forget to send us stories!

tangtang- thanks- most def i'll be posting everything tomorrow!

queenie - thanks again for the nice ps work!

ok ladies- it's the end of the road for me.... i have an appointment with destiny tomorrow so i need my beauty sleep :lol:

you know i love you all, right? muahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.... take care all of you and make it a great day always by being here @ YooHouse!

christmascollage.jpg

the countdown continues!

unnie angel since there's no snow in your place...im just gonna send this snowman here...for fear that it will melt when we send it to you...

ENJOY your Snowman :P

oh wow queenie! thanks for the snowman! That is one HOT snowman.. ha.ha. well, good night queenie... have a pleasant YOOdream.. :)

hotness galore!!! i couldn't read the subs because i was drooling all over him!!! haha!! psstt... naughty-naughty me!!!

is that the drama with gong hyo jin? i'll add it up to my list.

which scene are you drooling? the bed scene or the couch scene? hmm.. should we discuss here? we have a baby in the house.. hahah!! :lol: yes, copperkey_kulet.. that drama is with Gong Jyo Jin.. you will love it. :)

my angel- thanks so much! no prob... just wish he sang the whole song huh?
yes.. my faye, I wish he sang the whole song.. ok.. I love you too my faye.. and you have a pleasant YOOdream too.. ;)

Guest queeninmycastle

have a good night!!!! don't forget to include YOO in your prayers and in your dreams, too!!!!

i definetly will. nyt nyt dear and enjoy watching his royal hotness :)

Guest vicente

FAYE19...vicente - hello there! nice wallies you have there.... oh you just melt my heart away and you know why!

-I think I know to the reason hahahaha :P

aalhlvicente.. if you have problem with the links, do let me know.. I think all the School 4 links should still be working, coz I "spread" it to quite a few places..

- ok angel...If it has problem , I will inform to you again :lol:

tangtang...vicente, nice artworks again! More!

- Thank you very much dear, be happy you like it. :D

FAYE19.....really, truly and honestly! i grabbed one of your pics so credit to you and thanks! can't stop me now

- I always believe you , don't worry dear. :lol:;)

which scene are you drooling? the bed scene or the couch scene? hmm.. should we discuss here? we have a baby in the house.. hahah!! :lol:
haha!! both?!!aww... but he's so bad with jini. thanks and it just his character in the movie...
ok ladies- it's the end of the road for me.... i have an appointment with destiny tomorrow so i need my beauty sleep :lol: you know i love you all, right? muahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.... take care all of you and make it a great day always by being here @ YooHouse!

christmascollage.jpgthe countdown continues!

have a good beauty sleep, faye!!!!!

Guest queeninmycastle

oh wow queenie! thanks for the snowman! That is one HOT snowman.. ha.ha. well, good night

queenie... have a pleasant YOOdream.. :)

unnie dont make it too hot...remember..its just an ice..it will melt.bwahahahaha

my angel- thanks so much! no prob... just wish he sang the whole song huh?really, truly and honestly! i grabbed one of your pics so credit to you and thanks! can't stop me now :lol: tangtang- thanks- most def i'll be posting everything tomorrow!queenie - thanks again for the nice ps work!ok ladies- it's the end of the road for me.... i have an appointment with destiny tomorrow so i need my beauty sleep :lol: you know i love you all, right? muahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.... take care all of you and make it a great day always by being here @ YooHouse!

the countdown continues!

nyt nyt faye...see u later...have a sweat...*boink* sweet dreams i mean hahaha

vicente- nyt, nyt.

haha!! both?!!

aww... but he's so bad with jini. thanks and it just his character in the movie...

wah.. I think a bucket of water is not enough for you to cool down then.. ahhh.. did you like the bath scene? haha! maybe you can deep yourself into that tub... but be careful coz the LB may be going after you.. :D

neh.. he isn't that bad to jini compare to the other 2 guys.. I kinda felt sorry for him, especially during the revenge time.

unnie dont make it too hot...remember..its just an ice..it will melt.bwahahahaha
haha... I didn't make it hot.. it was already hot when I saw it.. and starts to melt already.. lol!!

hmm. the house seems to be busy this sunday isn't it? the past few sundays, everyone was saying it's quiet.. but today.. wah! I went of at 11am this morning, came back at 1pm, have 2 pages of back reading to go through! haha.

Guest iluvyoo2

Hi all Yoogals..Good afternoon..

I usually more busy during weekend and internet connection speed at my place seem super slow these 2 days, moving like tortoise ;) It took the age to load a page..like 56Kbps dialup. :angry:

iluvyoo2.. those 2 new pics looks yummy... looks like baby Yoo has a slight haircut there.

http://img160.imageshack.us/img160/4223/ed...8b65apy1.th.jpg <- This PSed version looks nicer than the original..

hmm..can't remember I seen the original pic before..Yoo with Gong Hyo-Jin?

iluvyoo2, those dl links gave me an error message.....
aalhl reupload these videos already..

oh...do you want to enrol your kids in YOOniversity? hahahaha...check-out the school name in this pic. wink.gif

http://i219.photobucket.com/albums/cc42/qu...e/artwork64.jpg

I wish study in YOOniversity too, even I hate study again now! :lol::P How come my university don't have the male course mate like Yoo last time? hahaha

unnie angel since there's no snow in your place...im just gonna send this snowman here...for fear that it will melt when we send it to you...

ENJOY your Snowman

wow, everyone here in Xmas mood already...still have 1++ month to go..haha I'm expecting more artwork with xmas theme coming .. :lol:

Not much goodies for today..hehe

7f6cd0547a476c53d109060gr6.th.jpgpcpdownloadphpfhandlengcc0.th.jpgpcpdownloadphpfhandlengcx3.th.jpgpcpdownloadphpfhandlengml0.th.jpg

pcpdownloadphpfhandlenzrc1.gif

credit daum cp

wah.. I think a bucket of water is not enough for you to cool down then.. ahhh.. did you like the bath scene? haha! maybe you can deep yourself into that tub... but be careful coz the LB may be going after you.. :D

neh.. he isn't that bad to jini compare to the other 2 guys.. I kinda felt sorry for him, especially during the revenge time.

maybe all the water in the tub is enough?!

now, i want to recall what i said. jini's so bad!!!! poor him.

Guest vicente

nyt nyt faye...see u later...have a sweat...*boink* sweet dreams i mean hahaha

vicente- nyt, nyt.

Dear queenie What it mean nyt? I no get it. hehehe. :huh:

iluvyoo2... good to see you back in the house too.. you have been missing for like 2 days?

hmm..can't remember I seen the original pic before..Yoo with Gong Hyo-Jin?
no.. that girl is not GHJ.. dunno who she is.. :huh: yep yep.. christmas is just around the corner.. I love xmas mood.. it's so warm and delightful.. :rolleyes: and I'm sure there will be more xmas themed artwork coming up as we get closer to christmas day.. :)

now, i want to recall what i said. jini's so bad!!!! poor him.
ahhh.. so you saw the revenge already huh? jini dumps him, and he gets the worst revenge compare to the other two, which are hillarious.. but our poor baby YOO cried for his doggie.. I was crying too... :tears:

vicente, nyt = night/goodnight :)

ahhh.. so you saw the revenge already huh? jini dumps him, and he gets the worst revenge compare to the other two, which are hillarious.. but our poor baby YOO cried for his doggie.. I was crying too... :tears:

lucky dog. i wish i were his dog. hehe so he will cry for me.

he's now talking about going to military and i just imagine it in real life. he's leaving us soon. huhu.. :(

lucky dog. i wish i were his dog. hehe so he will cry for me.

he's now talking about going to military and i just imagine it in real life. he's leaving us soon. huhu.. :(

haha... now instead of becoming a bottle you want to be his dog.. how cute... yeah.. 2 of his movies are talking about military - SDiary and Spy Girl.. and of course there was a mention about it in BTSC and CP too..

BTW, any YooGals out there on facebook? I just joined recently.. so for those who are using it, I would love to add you to my friends list.. ;) Do drop me a PM if you want me to add you.. :D

Some Tae Young's gif.. really cute singing scene.. :wub:

viewimagenn7.gifviewimageih2.gifviewimagexe7.gif

viewimagegb8.gifviewimagevl1.gif

My Tutor Friend, S-Diary, She's on Duty

viewimagelo8.gifviewimagetv0.gifviewimageen7.gif

viewimageus1.gifviewimagecl7.gifviewimagevf2.gif

*** Credit as printed @ dcGY ***

Guest mendyoo

happy sunday YOOGALS and YOOBIES...

the house is busy... so warm and YOOGALS are in a posting free mood. must be coz it's a sunday... YOOlovers are growing yipeeeee...

will do my replies later my loves>>>

my quote for the day...

"FRIENDS SHARE YOUR HAPPINESS...

BUT TRUE FRIENDS SHARE YOUR SORROW".

GYinsurf.jpg

***thanks angelie for this hotty hotty pic...

Guest anythingasian

hey yoogals!

just want to say hi to everyone and thanks for YOOgoodies you all share...

again thanks for the warm welcome you all gave me...cant mention everyone anymore and i cant do the aalhl way of posting... :P

*waves to everyone...

more of my YOOshops...can't help but drool...

gywhocanresisthim.jpg

mychanmukyul.jpg

this thread is really growing fast...

B)

yay!! copperkey_kulet, congratulations for finishing that hot hot hot movie... haha.. so did you enjoy the show? you must be sweating like crazy now.. :D

neng.. that .. that.. that.. art...

*can't breathe*

*helppppppp*

*too hot*

*faint*

anythingasian.. thank you for dropping us more YOO and YOOYEHshops.. ;) they are lovely as usual.. we want more! lol!!

okie.. goodies time... some of pics from Hangten autograph event 2006 that I've not seen/larger pics.

hangtenas09ib9.th.jpg bbunhong2rl8.th.jpg hangtenas24sl8.th.jpg hangtenas21qd7.th.jpg

hangtenas23pi4.th.jpg hangtenas12ar0.th.jpg hangtenas25re7.th.jpg 5dbbunhong2ib2.th.jpg

bbe7c1f8013282292893522mr0.th.jpg bbe7c1f8012282292893522aj6.th.jpg bbe7c1f8011282292893522vs4.th.jpg

*** Credit: eunvanilla and bbunhong blog ***

Guest tangtang

HELLO! YOOGALS!

Just dropping by.. How come im getting IPS Driver error when im posting a reply? Sounds new.. Hehehehe!

+edit

ITS WORKING NOW! :P