Guest vicente

yay! vicente's lovely art is back! :D Thank you.. YEs, school 4 is an old drama.. if you can't find it, you can always download it.. ;)

aalhl ..dear.. You are update and very quicky all time.

Thank you for link in order to download. always love angel. :P

hahahaha poor you and your pocket...its all for the love of BABY YOO.

yeyyyy so happy to see your artwork again...we missed it already.

thank you :D

queenie....No problem for my art work, I made that today.

I be happy you like that. And I love your art work too. :P

Guest queeninmycastle

thanks queenie! i surely need a lot of patience to learn more of ps and i am just so lazy so i always do the easy ones :lol:

it's ok though coz- we have a lot of YooGals who are already experts in ps - you included so i will just stick to the easy ones for now :lol:

didn't i make up for not posting sooner? i had to be invisible just to finish all my lovenotes whew.... plus soompi won't allow me access direct so i have to start from the "gate" :lol:

me on the other hand...i can do any PS manipulations but cannot make a simple soompi YOO banner...wahhh it frustrates me that soompi requires 40kb pic upload blah blah blah...aint that nice?hahahaha

i thought i cannot access soompi tonight...glad that it worked...opppppppsss...sssshhh we dont want to jinx it. :)

aalhl ..dear.. You are update and very quicky all time. Thank you for link in order to download. always love angel. :P

queenie....No problem for my art work, I made that today.I be happy you like that. And I love your art work too. :P

BABY YOO will be happy to know that he have a lot of talented YOOGALS :)

Guest queeninmycastle

unnie angel...sowe it took me this long to make Tae-Young PS...

but here it is...hope you like it :)

oh...do you want to enrol your kids in YOOniversity? hahahaha...check-out the school name in this pic. ;)

artwork64.jpg

Guest tangtang

HAPPY SUNDAY YOOGALS!

Hi! My YooGals sis....**wave to everybody**

So good to be back...I am doing back reading marathon tonight because..still have 10 pages to go :sweatingbullets:...

Ok, on my mark...get set..go!!!!

Lily Unnie, 10 pages? You can do it. *cough cough* plus Soompi error, plus error message, plus ips driver.. *cough cough* Goodluck! :lol: Did i gave you enough encouragement?

Ahha..both of you...you naughty girls...listen to unnie... :fury:....I LOVE YOU!!! hahahaha!!

Can u give you the sweetest smile i can give? ^_____^ *evil grin* :lol: oops, gave you the wrong smile.

There are two possibilities here, either those LBs strike your head and effected you brain or you have dirty mind like when Han Gyul answered Eun Chan question...**ahh, need to watch that BTS again...** :P

Must be the LB! Angel, told you... i should be free from your LB.. or i will have a brain dead. Ohuhuhuhu..*puffy eyes*

Ok...finished this page. Now I have my 4 years old kid singing big girl don't cry beside me....hahaha...sooo cute!!! :lol

Ohhh so cute!! give my hugs to you kid. She knows big girls dont cry? :lol: please tell her if she gets a whacking from her mom, she should not cry.. cause big girls dont cry! :P

i can only do this kind of replies for now...

LOL! we gave up quoting... :lol:

kai- uh oh... kai is starting her PS work... where's OC's? congrats sis... nice colors.

Thanks, neng! but its still a noobie work...im not as good as you! :blink:

Ellie-- you can keep the hankie for now... we'll be waiting for our turn too. YOOsangels??? that's new...

Better ask anne about that! :lol:

Hello,yoo gays I made a mv of yoo&hye who is interested in it can go to see & have fun~~ http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/GGm59b-YMwA/

AND who knows when our yoo oba go to the army ??

Hi, cacaqiaqia! nice work! Keep it up, and post more! ;)

Guest orangechocolate

sunday afternoon all yooglas ... have a nice weekend !!

(mendyou)

i think Lucky Strike is YOO's cigarette brand...

--Your Artwork so ……hot

Really ?? are you sure?? I thought his cigarette brand is Korea’s brand. ‘cause may b it reduced nicotine more than other brand. just like Japan’s brand. My dad used to say their cigarette have a lower nicotine. btw, I hope YOO will take care himself as much as his smoking.

(mendyoo)

OC- your twinnie posted her artwork... it's your turn now hahaha i'm not pressuring you hehehe waves at you too dear.

twinnie- Goodluck on the PS! Hope the link can help. And im cracking at your PM. My real name in Thai means a chicken! LOL! Im a chick! Hehehehe!

-- Ashiiiiiiiiiii~ I try so hard many time..T_T PS PS and PS what da?? I declared war on PS !!! 44 days before xmas season.

Ps) and my twinnie gonna be Chick now. A girl has 2 side ! :lol:

(queenie)

oh...do you want to enrol your kids in YOOniversity? hahahaha...check-out the school name in this pic.

-- and this school have any job positon ?? what’s this schoolboy class ?? wanna be his teacher +555

(faye)

we have a lot of YooGals who are already experts in ps - you included so i will just stick to the easy ones for now

-- :tears: :tears: you're goin' to a PS experts @yoohouse too. dont be lazy! Fighting

queenie - that's a nice one! i'm sure everybody would want to go back to school :lol:

vicente - what can i say.... you're all good and here's another one .... tangtang.... ssssssup girl! yay.... tomorrow's the day!

my angel, OC, kulet..... i see yoo all.... and yoo can see me as well.... i'm just going back and forth here- from my bedroom to the living room coz' they're watching coffee prince...... so let me go back there and i'll be back during snack break.

muahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh to all YooGals online and offline!

my angel, OC, kulet..... i see yoo all.... and yoo can see me as well.... i'm just going back and forth here- from my bedroom to the living room coz' they're watching coffee prince...... so let me go back there and i'll be back during snack break.

same here. i'm browsing here at the same time watching s-diary. hehehe.. ;)

happy sunday to all!!

i'll be back!!!!

Guest tangtang

For my dear Ellies, take care of yourself kay...wow! you're still very young...other YooGals, please behave OK. We have kid here!! :P

Unnie, she is still over 18.. Soooooo... *wink wink*

Queenie, if they have that scene in CP....can't imagine what going to happen to YooGals...may be some lost their fingers and chocking with their nails, may be some drown themself because cannot stand the hotness or may be many of us having problem with our jaws because our mouth wide open for soo long....hehehe :P

Ok.. well described! No need to add more description.. :D

Tangtang, imagined BYJ replacing Baby Yoo in S-Diary..no..no, it's not gonna works.. :P

Nope, it wont work. He will deliver the lines just like in Winter Sonata. And the S in S-diary will be Sonata Diary. Wenk..wenk ..wenk... Boring! And yikes, seeing him in the spooky alley, i will be sleeping.

%7Boption%7Dyoo1copy.jpg%7Boption%7D

Hi, bebe_sam! Nice work. Love the colors. I cant do that kind of belnding, lol! I dont even know how to put pictures together neatly!

4th laps....

Me!..me!..me!..**raise my hand** This club should granted with immunity, no LB strikes towards certified member....hehe :P

LOL! i think its the opposite, the memebers of the club gets most of the LBs. But dont worry... we will find a way! :lol:

He is very versatiles. He can play whatever roles and his age is definitely not an accuse.

Except for the girl in Que Sera Sera, I cant stand the girl calling Eric, Oppa.. he looks older than Eric and she kept on calling him Oppa.. Oppa! PSssshhhh.. next dvd please!

5th laps...

Hi! Tangtang, I also saw you but before I can write anything about it, soompi go crazy...for the rest of the day!! :fury: Wow..this time you can spell montel correctly!! ;)

LOL! i just copied your name and paste it... :lol: Major effort! LOL!

Good morning dearest YooGals...

tangtang.. that is surely one of the long replies around you have there.. trying to beat queenie's record? ;) so you had a busy week? wah! You being Na Bori.. that would be fun to watch.. haha!! happy tree friends? only my hubby is watching I only took a glimse when he showed it to me. Looks like your TV stations are almost similar to ours here.. 45 minutes of show plus tonneds of commercials. but they don't aire for 5-6 months.. for a 17 eppi drama, it will still end in like 1.5 months or so.

for you tangtang, you can't get away with that excuse... lol!!!

don't be afraid, you will find the beauty in the plot as long as YOO is in it.. ;) *hint hint* I love the childhood memories.. For me that's the beauty.. ;) Anyhow, have a great time drooling over Tae In.. :D

Angel! LOL! Did i scare you with my long reply? I didnt know how to catch up with the backpages.. so i tried queenie post! And it works.. Im catching up! But im still kinda behind.. So no more blinking! :lol: Queenie really does it better... i forgot to do some replies! Hahahaha! No excuse for me! <_< But really, we can give each other unbelievably strong LB, cannons, shotguns, but in the end, we would most likely share YOO, just as long as his heart stays with ME! :lol: Still no sense... :lol: I just noticed that Tae-in wears a lot of orange in BTSC, and twinnie always popped put of mind everytime i see him in orange. hehehehe! And where do you think he do when he wandered for a year, when he was expelled after his father saw him with Bo ri? Me being Na Bo ri? It will be better if there will be a real Tae-in too.. and im good! :lol:

Oki.. il watch OFD.. Huhuhuhu.. did i save enough tears? :P

+EDIT

*waves at copperkey_kulet, mr_namja, queeninmycastle, gebat1308*

Im sill doing my replies... :D

Guest queeninmycastle

kulet- you want to be his classmate?

OC- i think there is a vacancy posted in that school somewhere...i saw it awhile ago...position? home room teacher.

faye- you want to go back to school also????

but after school...BABY YOO wanted to have a break thats why he went to the park...he dont want to go to the mall bcoz there's a lot of people...he just want some peace and quite.but when he got there i think someone is missing......could it be that he is looking for?_________.

artwork65.jpg

kulet- you want to be his classmate?

but after school...BABY YOO wanted to have a break thats why he went to the park...he dont want to go to the mall bcoz there's a lot of people...he just want some peace and quite.but when he got there i think someone is missing......could it be that he is looking for?_________.

http://i219.photobucket.com/albums/cc42/qu...e/artwork65.jpg

but of course! who wouldn't want to have him as classmate?! i wish i sit next to him in class... hihihi.. ;)

can i join him in the park?

i think he's looking for us!!!!

Guest tangtang

Lily unnie...

lol!! you are trying to turn your office room into a YOOplayground huh? What would your visitors/clients think? :o haha... A bicycle pump for tangtang instead of YOOCpr? sounds good!! LOL!! Let's hear what counter attack she has now.. :P

Angel, Ohhhhh.. So i didnt noticed that bicycle pump... Hahhmmmppp... Bicycle pump wont do either, i got my mouth opened when i was hit by the cannon, so you cant put it inside my mouth or the air will be wasted, and i wont be revived and YOO will be upset with the YOOgals for not taking care of their sister.. And i dont want that to happen with yoogals. LOL! :lol:

So you got hit by the "sleepy virus" too, unnie? You are getting sorethroat now? get strepsils!! haha... seems like the weather in our country is also a bit crazy now huh? here in Kuching it's bright and sunny in the morning, and afternoon till evening, heavy shower with thunderstorm! HJN? getting better... but still a bit draggy for me.. I getting to like Ha Ji Won now.. :) and that annoying girl/sister in Love In Heaven is also a bit annoying in HJN.

Ha Ji Won is friends with Yoo, right?

eganlyen, may I also call you Yen, oh it's a beautiful name in Vietnamese :)

Hi, movall! So whats my name in Vietnamese. Im a chicken in Thai. :lol:

Unnie and FAYE, pls do not scold me for spreading sleepy virus, I guess we are all immune with that when coming to YooHouse, look how long our posts now, he he.

Unnie, I wish I can send yoo a snowYOOman, perfect for christmas :rolleyes: School 4, I will start it soon. And Screen, thank you unnie for posting the link.

a snowYOOman? Sounds Hot! :lol:

OMG….OMG…. OMG…. So excited…. And that ps work I luv luv luv……

Faye, im excited for you too. We dont have that here.. So have fun, and dont forget to send us stories!

tangtang dear, such a long reply, thank you for your warning :excl: , oops, love your name meaning :wub:

As Angel unnie said, give OFD a try. You will definitely love Seo-Gun as much as Tae-In or Han Kyul, because he is our BabyYoo. It's far better than AIMH. And do you want a dream with shirtless babyYoo speaking English fluently, he he. And the OST, try it and share with Angel unnie and me.

LOL! Movall, at least im called a chick! :lol: And shirtless Yoo in OFd, ok... will be watching it ASAP! Even if i will be sleep deprived again and will be getting eye luggages... seeing Yoo shirtless is @___@!

Min_motel dear,

I guess most of us were biting nails....

Hahaha...YooGals famous trademark!!...

remember they also faint and dies endlessly!

vicente, nice artworks again! More!

unnie lily glad that you understand that quation by heart hahahaha.

soompi's temper cannot hinder YOOGALS from visiting BABY YOO's House.

me and kai naughty??? a little bit... :lol::lol::lol:

i think we can do it here in US too...why not exchanging post instead?...with different BABY YOO pictures in each stamps...i would love to recieved one.hehehe.

Queenie, with this kind naughty-ness.. yes we are still in the little bit stage! :lol:

soompi being down for some time, that's make us miss YOO even more and gets us more excited at the same time. ;)

Same here, kulet! I so wanted to freak out when that soompi.maintenance came!

Oki.. I think im Done! :lol:

Have to go now.. Late lunch again!

Have a nice weekend YOO ALL!

Out

anyways, i'm so happy, that i'm back! and will have to backread a lot. and hopefully see a lot of YOO stuff here.
copperkey_kulet, I'm happy to see you coming home too. Enjoy your backreading.. :) oh yeah.. have fun drooling with s-Diary.. :P

my faye... here's the chopped scene from School 4 where baby YOO sang How Deep is Your Love.. http://sharebee.com/92c44f2b

There are actually a few more songs with it.. i hope you don't mind.. :P yeah.. I was impressed with his English too.. he really sounds good singing English songs.. very clear pronounciation. :rolleyes:

its almost christmas unnie angel...we still got no update for the said project.i hope YOOPinays can contact tues or something... :)
yes queenie... hopefully YOOpinays can contact her.. I thought she was gonna update us when she dropped by the other day... should we wait or should we do another one? like you say, time is approaching.. so if we really want to do something for baby YOO, we need to hurry.. I think we only have like a month time to do so so that we can mail it on time.

ok queenie.. you just jinx Soompi.. now I'm getting IPS error and time out!! lol!!! anyway, thank you so much for the Tae Young PS in YOOniversity.. wow! we sure can make up a lot of words with YOO.. haha!! well, my kids are still to young to go into YOOniversity.. maybe in another 15 years to come? :P and my dear, you seems to have a lot of story to tell from Tae Young's pics.. :D

i think those pics were taken during the promotion of SIDUS HQ event caly...i might be wrong :)
yep.. Hanryu Romantic Festival promotion/press conference.. ;)

vicente.. if you have problem with the links, do let me know.. ;) I think all the School 4 links should still be working, coz I "spread" it to quite a few places.. :P

Must be the LB! Angel, told you... i should be free from your LB.. or i will have a brain dead. Ohuhuhuhu..*puffy eyes*
hahah.. well, you better behave now tangtang.. or else you will be even more brain dead.. lol!!

oh.. tangtang is back.. hehe.. you crack me up with that "Sonata Diary" thing.. lol!! and you are so right about the "naughty club".. :D he.he.. good luck in finding the way around it.. ;) no, you didn't scare me with your long reply... I think I'm doing long replies as well.. haha....

But really, we can give each other unbelievably strong LB, cannons, shotguns, but in the end, we would most likely share YOO, just as long as his heart stays with ME! :lol: Still no sense... :lol: I just noticed that Tae-in wears a lot of orange in BTSC, and twinnie always popped put of mind everytime i see him in orange. hehehehe! And where do you think he do when he wandered for a year, when he was expelled after his father saw him with Bo ri? Me being Na Bo ri? It will be better if there will be a real Tae-in too.. and im good! :lol:
want another LB huh? :P

Oki.. il watch OFD.. Huhuhuhu.. did i save enough tears? :P
lol!! should be enough.. I'm sure you got a way to counter attack those tears.. ;) he.he.ehe.

ahh.. you didn't notice the bicycle pump coming your way tangtang? hey.. I thought your cannon balls are very small like candies? that shouldn't make your mouth very wide open.. even if it does, we will find a way to "glue" it somehow so that the pump will get in your mouth. :lol: LOL!!! So yeah, we are still taking care of our sister.. ;)

Ha Ji won friends with baby YOO? I have no idea.. maybe they are since they are all in the same industry.

Guest vicente

queenie - that's a nice one! i'm sure everybody would want to go back to school :lol:

vicente - what can i say.... you're all good and here's another one .... tangtang.... ssssssup girl! yay.... tomorrow's the day!

FAYE.....Really? However thank you very much. :lol:

me on the other hand...i can do any PS manipulations but cannot make a simple soompi YOO banner...wahhh it frustrates me that soompi requires 40kb pic upload blah blah blah...aint that nice?hahahaha

i thought i cannot access soompi tonight...glad that it worked...opppppppsss...sssshhh we dont want to jinx it. :)

BABY YOO will be happy to know that he have a lot of talented YOOGALS :)

queenie...Right, I agree with you , afer I watch seires of him can say really talent. Especially sad scene

the best, I hope in this year , he should be receive award. hehehe. :P

card66-3.jpg

copperkey_kulet, I'm happy to see you coming home too. Enjoy your backreading.. :) oh yeah.. have fun drooling with s-Diary.. :Pok queenie.. you just jinx Soompi.. now I'm getting IPS error and time out!! lol!!! anyway, thank you so much for the Tae Young PS in YOOniversity.. wow! we sure can make up a lot of words with YOO.. haha!! well, my kids are still to young to go into YOOniversity.. maybe in another 15 years to come? :Pyep.. Hanryu Romantic Festival promotion/press conference.. ;)
yipee! i'm now watching the story of jini's third love... i'm back! i though i'm just the one who got the IPS error.
i think BABY YOO wants to take some souvenir...thats why he is looking for YOOGALShttp://i219.photobucket.com/albums/cc42/qu...e/artwork66.jpg
present!!!!!

yipee! i'm now watching the story of jini's third love... i'm back! i though i'm just the one who got the IPS error.
ohh.. third love story.. HOT HOT HOT!!!! lol! nope.. I got IPS error a while ago too..

OFD Previews

Episode 2

Episode 3

Episode 4

viewimageyc4.th.gif pcpdownloadphpfhandlenkxy8.th.jpg

One of the sad and touching moment in BTSC... I cried my eyes out in this scene.

viewimageps2.gifviewimagezi2.gif

*** Credit as printed @ dcGY ***

ohh.. third love story.. HOT HOT HOT!!!! lol! nope.. I got IPS error a while ago too..

One of the sad and touching moment in BTSC... I cried my eyes out in this scene.

http://img214.imageshack.us/img214/79/viewimageps2.gif

http://img146.imageshack.us/img146/6981/viewimagezi2.gif

*** Credit as printed @ dcGY ***

hotness galore!!! i couldn't read the subs because i was drooling all over him!!! haha!! psstt... naughty-naughty me!!!

is that the drama with gong hyo jin? i'll add it up to my list.

Guest queeninmycastle

present!!!!!

kulet you are in for a big surprise....be ready with your buckets of water... :lol:

unnie angel since there's no snow in your place...im just gonna send this snowman here...for fear that it will melt when we send it to you...

ENJOY your Snowman :P

yoosnowman.jpg

time for me to sleep...its early morning already.

YOOGALS take care...i'll see you all later :)