Guest tangtang

I guess we can see him in person if we go to one of

his fansmeets or the setting of a drama etc... other than that..

no chance... unless we're very very luck to meet him at the airport

or something like that..

If i ever meet him i'll be like this:

O___________O

and saying absolutely nothing cuz all that would

come out of my mouth would be ga ga ga and

maybe some drool in between :P

I bet all YOOgals will be lost when they had the chance to see YOO in person? Have you seen the clip of someone when she saw YOO in the plane? Lucky girl! When i saw YOO, i might faint seeing only his hair, or feet,.. or hands! And what more seeing him in a set.. WAAAAAHHH! Ambulance must be standing by!

I missed you too <3

I'm just fine but i'm having these

weird chest pains lately :tears:

Dunno why...

Get well, oki! Might be heartburn. So visit a dr when you got time.

kai-why are you still up @ 2:53 am? cant sleep bcoz of BABY YOO?hahaha

LOL! Might be! I guess it was oversleeping in the afternoon. If only yoo can put me into sleep... LOL! Buzz buzz to me? :lol:

miss ellie- would it be great if we YOOGALS could get a chance to see BABY YOO?* ill be in cloud 9 by then*

and like you i'll be like o________o also...but we dont wanna scare him with our drool would we?bwahahaha

so i suggest we contain ourselves for that duration and DROOL later.

Hahahaha! This is funny! Yoo might think that we just got out from the mental institution!

-Hey Twinnie . Are you too addicted CANTATA right ? Im sure you have a sweet dream wt CANTATA presenter :phew:

btw I still cant make the yoogals userbar :( I cant see userbar factory in my control.

Twinnie! Hope he will be in my dreams! But im forcing myself to dream of him, but boink... nothing! LOL! U cant use the userbar? When im trying to edit my signature last night, im having problems putting the userbar too.. Hmmm. Must be soompi. :lol:

hi kai...

i was online when those Cantata pics were posted by angelie... to say the least i almost fell from my seat hahaha and come saving time... just like aalhl... we noticed that we've been saving the same pics over and over :lol:

Hi, neng! Yoogals have always the same case of falling and fainting everytime YOO came with sweet surprises!

And have you heard from Nana? Got a SMS from her this am, and she was looking for Cantata all over those Korean shops at Makati. Too bad it wasnt available. But there are calendar of Rain, Shinwa and forgot the other one. I was like how come there is nothing about YOO! :angry:

Is Canatata a new product?

*waves at Neng and Twinnie*

Guest mendyoo

ei how come this house moves too fast...

have to do backreading...after being away for just 12 hours...*scratches*head.

well i see... YOOGALs absolutely have good time stayin here and all...thats good.

oh and that reasons why there's no thread like YOOHOUSe... ahhhhh that was so sweet...*teary eyed*

only in this house you can see and feel that everybody is important and treasured so much.

yap yap yap... queenie...

if you don't feel important in any place that is... you won't have the urge to visit.

but at YOOHOUSE... it's different... we're family...

neng- hi...you are so funny...you keep on saving and saving all those GOODIEs without you knowing that you have it already...

that really goes to show you loss your sanity already with regards to BABY YOO hahaha.same goes to all YOOGALS i bet...QUEEN of YOOhouse was even confused at that time when she downloaded all those cantata goodies...OMG...this really is a never ending drooling and fainting to us all YOOGALS...this House is INSANE already bwahahaha.

i didn't notice it at first... that's why i had a big laugh at myself for doing it. see what YOO is doing to me/us??? what will be next???

OC- YOOGALS are all MAD... and there's no part in BABY YOO that doesnt look good. SO are a feet-ish person also? me... must check if he has a nice clean hands and feet also...major must have in a guy.

all part of him... even those that are not expose :lol:;)

(tangtang)

Hi, Faye! We had pork barbeque for lunch yesterday, not really my favorite so didnt eat much. But had chocolates after, so i fell asleep afterwards. He.he.he. My ultimate bum life! Ei, havent seen your post again... Must be enjoying your weekend?

i'm here as a spirit my friend.... am a ghost right now :lol: my weekend officially starts tomorrow..... hmmmmmmmmmmm... you love chocolates? what kind?

(queeninmycastle)

DOUBLE TREAT for all My Dear YOOGALS...

HOPE You all have a Great Weekend...

as for me?...it'll be my weekend duty so...yeah it sucks big time hehehe

Gotta sleep now or else i'll be a walking zombie at work...not to mention a grumpy old witch...bwahahaha

well, you were probably off one day during the week right? it's ok.... that's why you're being paid that much! ha ha ha ....

ok girl...nighty night!

(mendyoo aka neng)

best form indeed... sweat all over... YOO naturelle...

the real hunk in him

oki friend... let's wait and see... but i'll really be waiting for your first PS creation hahaha AJA AJA FIGHTING!!!

waiting for a major inspiration!

and you have another one huh... keep them coming friend...

i'm telling you.... lazy me can only come up with the easy ones :P

Guest mendyoo
a lucky jinx(jinkzzmec) who brings goodies out of misfortunea fairy godmother Faye19 who always grant our wish for our addictiona puss Nanamienzo who is always bursting with GY enthusiasma shakesphere Pachlex who feeds our romantic side through her fan-fixa santa Iluvyoo2 who brings us gift whether we're naughty or nicewith the help of her friendly elves mendyoo,vicente,tangtang,shinshin,luckyvhang,msmellis,calypso to name a fewa Queen Queeninmycastle who always give the house great PS and make us wanting for morea Heroine Picachu who guards the house always ready to strike the LB for naughty Yoogalsand most of allan angel sent from heaven Angelie who always shower us w/ GY's treats++EditSorry if i mispelled some of the names
now we have our role at YOOHOUSE...thanks for these euchan...
GOD!!!! I JUST LOVE HIM.......HEARD HE LEFT FOR THE MILITARY CAN SOMEONE PLS UPDATE ME PLS IM NEW HERE :D
welcome to YOOHOUSE...YOO is full of love now...

Guest tangtang

hello OC......

i'm fond of wearing slippers too... that's why i was quite amused with YOO always in slippers hehehe

picture this...

me and YOO walking hand in hand wearing slippers nyahahaha don't kill me pleaseeeeee... LB' s on the way but i'm pretty quick in dodging.... sorry picachu... you're LB didn't work on me this time :lol:

Neng, you missed tika's LB, but angel and pach have one too. :lol:

good evening YooGals! OMG you can never imagine my frustration coz' i just lost the first part of my lovenotes and now i have to redo everything...grrrrrrrrrrrrrr... i made the mistake of being comfortable with soompi (thinking everything's a-ok now) but lo and behold; the moment i hit the add reply button...... voila...... error message........ :fury: :tears:

ok.... i have vented..... let me get back to work......

hugs to my angel, neng, OC , Happytoy and all of you online.... be right back!

Now i am seeing your posts, Faye! Soompi is being friendly to me right now... :D Why not trying my technique so you wont lose your replies.. Im copying it in the notepad, so when i got a server busy i will not be doing my replies again. :D

oki now kai?feeling better? i'm sure you are... you got a dose of YOOSPIRIN and a YOOHUG at the same time... how can you not get better ;) who wouldn't love that :lol:

Neng, im sorta ok right now. Just backaches. :P Got an overdose of YOOSPIRIN and YOOHUG!

give me clean nails and clean feet anytime and they should at least be connected to a cute face :lol:

LOL! This crack me up, faye! Who would want a clean hands and feet if it doesnt have a cute face! LOL! Naughty me! :P

i think all of us have bouts with insomnia at one time or another...i know the feeling.....

Hated that feeling! I wanted to sleep so much! The body is willing but the mind wasnt! :angry:

Hey hey everybody is good hey

I rookie I I English I make a speech I I like YOO very much for the first time

From here see many GONG YOO information from

Especially make a speech and thank everybody for being special

Guest tangtang

i'm here as a spirit my friend.... am a ghost right now :lol: my weekend officially starts tomorrow..... hmmmmmmmmmmm... you love chocolates? what kind?

well, you were probably off one day during the week right? it's ok.... that's why you're being paid that much! ha ha ha ....

ok girl...nighty night!

the real hunk in him

waiting for a major inspiration!

i'm telling you.... lazy me can only come up with the easy ones :P

Its fun being a ghost eh? Our weekend will officially end tom.. Back to work! So have a blast during your weekend! I love all kinds of chocolates, except dark ones. I know i know its more healtier... but i got a sweet tooth! :lol: love chocolates too? What time is it thre now? Not yet sleepy?

I guess Neng is still at the backpages... ;)

Now i am seeing your posts, Faye! Soompi is being friendly to me right now... :D Why not trying my technique so you wont lose your replies.. Im copying it in the notepad, so when i got a server busy i will not be doing my replies again. :D

been doing that cept for tonight.... i got comfortable sort of...well you know s***t happens! :lol:

Neng, im sorta ok right now. Just backaches. :P Got an overdose of YOOSPIRIN and YOOHUG!

LOL! This crack me up, faye! Who would want a clean hands and feet if it doesnt have a cute face! LOL! Naughty me! :P

:lol: hello..... just being honest......ha ha ha ha ha ha ha....

Hated that feeling! I wanted to sleep so much! The body is willing but the mind wasnt! :angry:

ever tried counting sheeps? taking a hot shower? drinking warm milk? tried them all but when you are under attack....nothing seems to work.... just close your eyes even if you're not asleep- at least they're resting!

Guest mendyoo

it's bye bye time for now...

hope i can come back later...

hello and welcome to YOOHOUSE mei25

do try to visit often...

youmakemyheart.jpg

bye kai...FAYE... queenie... mei25... who else???

Guest tangtang

Welcome, mei25! Hope you enjoy your stay here at the YOOhouse! All Yoogals are special! ;)

hello daisiikai is starting to make her own kind of wallies... next thing you know... you'll have bunches of it in a day...

Neng, im still a little bit of clueless with PS. Still cannot make a 'proper' wallie or artwork! All i can do are crappy icons and banners, just like im using right now. :P But yeah... doing practice must be done to be a pro like you guys! :phew:

Its fun being a ghost eh? Our weekend will officially end tom.. Back to work! So have a blast during your weekend! I love all kinds of chocolates, except dark ones. I know i know its more healtier... but i got a sweet tooth! :lol: love chocolates too? What time is it thre now? Not yet sleepy?

I guess Neng is still at the backpages... ;)

yeah it's fun but when i'm waving at YooGals yoo don't acknowledge...of course...you can't see me...duh! :lol:

am not sleepy yet....

i love chocolates with nuts but what i love most is cooking and baking. i love people enjoying what i cooked or baked.

it is 11:19 pm (friday) and i think neng already called it a night.....

(mei25)

welcome to YooHouse mei25! just feel at home and enjoy your stay!

do try to visit often...

http://i140.photobucket.com/albums/r18/jeg...makemyheart.jpg

nighty night neng! and thanks for the nice ps art work ... again, awesome!

Guest tangtang

been doing that cept for tonight.... i got comfortable sort of...well you know s***t happens! :lol:

:lol: hello..... just being honest......ha ha ha ha ha ha ha....

ever tried counting sheeps? taking a hot shower? drinking warm milk? tried them all but when you are under attack....nothing seems to work.... just close your eyes even if you're not asleep- at least they're resting!

Hahaha! Those relly happened! And when your not expecting it to happen, it happens! Ironies. :lol: Cannot do the sheep counting, im not good at numbers anyway! LOL! Drinking milk, i tried that also but i got oreos with it! :lol: Hope insomia wil not strike me again tonight.. Or my eyes will not be just be with bags.. but luggages! :P

do try to visit often...

%7Boption%7Dyoumakemyheart.jpg%7Boption%7D

Bye, Neng.. See yah again! Love the scrapbook style you just used in this artwork.

Guest tangtang

yeah it's fun but when i'm waving at YooGals yoo don't acknowledge...of course...you can't see me...duh! :lol:

am not sleepy yet....

i love chocolates with nuts but what i love most is cooking and baking. i love people enjoying what i cooked or baked.

it is 11:19 pm (friday) and i think neng already called it a night.....

welcome to YooHouse mei25! just feel at home and enjoy your stay!

nighty night neng! and thanks for the nice ps art work ... again, awesome!

Really, you love to cook? Waahhh.. Im uber bad with it! Dont even know how to do a sunny side up egg. :lol: Must be your cooking is good...

Faye, hate to leave you here... but i need to go too.. had some errands to do. See yah later!

Mama mia!!! I just came back after a few hours and the thread jumps 2 pages!! :o

i was online when those Cantata pics were posted by angelie... to say the least i almost fell from my seat hahaha and come saving time... just like aalhl... we noticed that we've been saving the same pics over and over :lol:
lol neng.. you must be shocked when you reload the page that time.. :D

me and YOO walking hand in hand wearing slippers nyahahaha don't kill me pleaseeeeee... LB' s on the way but i'm pretty quick in dodging.... sorry picachu... you're LB didn't work on me this time :lol:
are you sure LB will not work neng? not only pikhachu running after you with LB, but I will too.. remember she gave me the honour? ;) and pach as well!! Do you think you can hide from 3 of us? :tongue2:

good evening YooGals! OMG you can never imagine my frustration coz' i just lost the first part of my lovenotes and now i have to redo everything...grrrrrrrrrrrrrr... i made the mistake of being comfortable with soompi (thinking everything's a-ok now) but lo and behold; the moment i hit the add reply button...... voila...... error message........ :fury: :tears:
my poor faye.. I thought soompi had recovered yesterday, but today the error starts appearing again.. anyhow, about 95% of the time I was able recover what I've composed. :sweatingbullets:

i think you're doing a wonderful job my angel- besides; i know that gathering and sharing those goodies keep you going and you're spoiling us in the process.
haha... I've promised to spoil YOO girls didn't I? :P and yeah.. you understand me really well.. looking and sharing those goodies are what keep me going... ;)

i'm just happy to be part of the house- logging on here is already a part of my everyday routine.... isn't it a nice tag line? the house that love and friendship built? because we are all here for the love of yoo and look how friendship has blossomed amongst us. keeping the thread alive and maintaining the warmth and friendship comes so naturally!
yeah.. and as it goes along, we become one big happy YOOfamily.. :w00t:

and is this the pic you are referring to? i added two more....wish they're clearer....
yes. yes.. that's the scene I was refering too.. thanks for capping it, my faye.. :)

Angel, hope everything is ok now. How's your kids? Many kids are afraid when thunder roars.
My kids? well, they were sleeping while the thunder roars.. they used to be very scared especially my daughter, but now a bit ok.. I always tell them to close their ears.. but sometimes if the thunder is too loud, they will come running towards me.

Hahahaha! NEVER! Or life would be boring... :P
ha.ha.. I don't want to go through that life... so baby Yoo better give us more of his smexiness!! :D

Ahhhhh.. Im not thinking about 'that', its just im curios of what they might be doing together inside the CR. LOL! @___@ Now im going to watch that episode again. :lol:
haha!! who knows?! anyhow, since they had their "honeymoon" the night before already, I don't think it will be very surprising if they do something else other than wipe his sweat yeah? :blush:

gyehmaybe01ld2.th.jpg

*** Credit: anythingasian@YEH camp ***

'mendyoo' date='Nov 3 2007, 12:08 AM'

do try to visit often...

youmakemyheart.jpg

Really, you love to cook? Waahhh.. Im uber bad with it! Dont even know how to do a sunny side up egg. :lol: Must be your cooking is good...

Faye, hate to leave you here... but i need to go too.. had some errands to do. See yah later!

i do.... that's the only household chore i do, can do and will do! :lol: when i saw coffee prince- i told myself that someday, when i open my own coffee shop, i'll name it "coffee princess"!

it's ok.... go .... i guess you went anyway ...i was busy surfing the net and just came back :lol:

(aalhl aka my angel)

my poor faye.. I thought soompi had recovered yesterday, but today the error starts appearing again.. anyhow, about 95% of the time I was able recover what I've composed.

good for you! now i know better than to ..... never mind..... i just know better.... don't want to jinx it!

Yeah, noticed it too. I only got IPS Driver error once, but it takes me forever to load a page. Must be our connection now.
maybe.. although there are still server busy messages today, but it seems less.. and when it gets through, it's very fast.. hopefully they will fix it soon.

Angel, what 3 princes special? There is?
you were not aware of the 3 princes special, tangtang? It's a show called "Good Morning" or something like that.. and the special guests for that eppi (27-Aug) were the 3 princes. So besides chatting with them, they had recaps of CP, BTS and some NGs.

DOUBLE TREAT for all My Dear YOOGALS... :D

click this --->

wah!! really double treat, queenie.. Thanks for the yummilicious MV.. :)

that's why YOOGALS are making noise and even want to dance the jiggy hahaha those d**n pics...
ha.ha.. I think they are still dancing the jiggy, neng.. :D

LOL! Might be! I guess it was oversleeping in the afternoon. If only yoo can put me into sleep... LOL! Buzz buzz to me? :lol:
try the YOO sleeping pills.. he.he.. :P

all part of him... even those that are not expose :lol:;)
hahaha... don't ever get there neng.. LOL!!

I think she might have forgotten about it tangtang.. he.he. :D

hello to mei25. Welcome to Yoohouse.. Hope you enjoy your stay here... Do drop by and post more often, ok? Looking forward to see you around again.. :)

hmm... yum yumm.. I love chocolates too.. but I like the plain milk dairy ones.. but still anything goes as long as it's chocolate. and I love cooking and baking too.. the feeling of someone enjoying what you cook or bake is simply satisfying..

Guest love.peace.happiness.

hello all its been a while since i last visited and congratulations to YOOGALS for over 500 ++ pages!!! that's amazing...i have A LOT to back track don't i?? well keep up with everything bye for now

hello all its been a while since i last visited and congratulations to YOOGALS for over 500 ++ pages!!! that's amazing...i have A LOT to back track don't i?? well keep up with everything bye for now
hey there love.peace.happiness. where have you been? Yeah.. you being MIA for quite a while, now you have a LOT of catch ups to do. .he.he. :D I sure hope you will enjoy them. ;) See you around..

Hmm.. looks like a OHui poster or something... don't YooGals want to rip that shirt off him?! :rolleyes::w00t:

viewimagebp2.jpg

Some older pics from Koolhass autograph signing event 2004 I think.

viewimageud7.th.jpg viewimageuv3.th.jpg viewimagehm7.th.jpg

*** Credit: dcGY ***