Guest kdramanut

aalhl

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR "FLYING SAUCER."

Yes, I understand 90% of spoken Korean and can speak it just a bit.

I'll be more than happy to do a summary once I finish watching it.

THANKS AGAIN. It's so hard to watch GY's older stuff. I've been trying to dl "SCREEN," but CB is giving me a hard time...it dl's a mb here and there...it's been a week and I've only dl'd a few episodes. Even at "quick" speed, it doesn't seem to connect.

Thanks again!

Guest xjuliephanx

Alright.. as promised, here are the download links for 2003 MBC Best Theare Drama - Flying Saucer. Please combine all the parts with HJSplit.

*** Credit: DCGY CB ***

Thanks for the goodies aalhl!

Guest xjuliephanx

Thought I'd give a try at making a gif from this GIFun program I downloaded.. if anyone could give me tips (Please PM me) on how to make GIFs from video clips on a mac that would be much appreciated!

Teddy3.gif

Teddy2.gif

Teddy1.gif

*edit*

Just curious.. anyone have a clip of him saying his name?? I'm just wondering how he says his own name and if when I read Gong Yoo I'm even saying it correctly...lol random I know.

Guest iluvyoo2

aalhl, good morning, :) Chinese Nancy Yoo are working hard, i will try to move new stuff here,

new NG clip, very funny...kiss NG :D

http://www.sendspace.com/file/lkaqr2

from dceune

Chinese Nancy Yoo really working hard, somebody even analysis the background music in GY and YEH's Cyworld. :lol::D

This NG clip sooooooooo funny. :lol: :lol: :lol: especially the last NG. :P

What GY said when piggyback? Is it something about "hotel"??

These are what I looking for. :wub: :wub: :wub:

Wallpaper:

andwanglu20070909021710hn6.jpg

andwanglu20070909025648vd1.jpg

credit Baidu GY

Guest nhetski

welcome to all newbies :) please enjoy yourselves to YOOhouse

aalhl, if we extend more, with all the rooms we now have, we should start calling our house YOOmansion :)

here's something more to drool on (credit dcyeh n sidus)

f_gytm_76d7d7e.jpg

thanks for all the pics and links! and the gifs julie!

the new NG is so hilarious! (and we were right, they took more than 1 shot on those kissing scenes hihi) -- my pervy thoughts today is due to pachlex' fanfic and HK's hormones on NG hahaha

iluvyoo2, yes he said hotel and i don't think it's part of the script (he wants to sleep with her again hahaha)

have u guys seen this shocked GY pic? funny eh? (got it from shenyue: http://www.shenyuepop.com/2007/09/08/guess-who-2/#more-3848)

f_shockm_1be167e.jpg

Guest calypso78

HAHAHA the NG was so funny!!! So now horny HK wants to go to a hotel as a part of the "sightseeing", doesn't he? :phew:

And the kiss was just so funny ; the way they were all hands and didn't seem to coordinate with their bodies, wonder what PD said while YEH sat on the floor covering her face... she seemed to be very amused. :P

Love, LOVE love the WPs, thanks iluvyoo2.

Guest xjuliephanx

Chinese Nancy Yoo really working hard, somebody even analysis the background music in GY and YEH's Cyworld. :lol::D

This NG clip sooooooooo funny. :lol: :lol: :lol: especially the last NG. :P

What GY said when piggyback? Is it something about "hotel"??

These are what I looking for. :wub: :wub: :wub:

Wallpaper:

http://img526.imageshack.us/img526/3136/an...09021710hn6.jpg

http://img526.imageshack.us/img526/9491/an...09025648vd1.jpg

credit Baidu GY

AHHH thank you for posting the wallpapers sooooo cute!!

Guest nhetski

Translation of the NG:

1. ng speaks for itself right? - "its really doesnt look natural"

2. GY's adlib - EC: lets go their *points*

HY: where? there? thats a hotel ^^;;

3. self explanatory - kick the ball which breaks the seat

4. GY suddenly bursts out in laughter and falls off the bed ^^ (lols he seemed very embarassed)

5. gosh i was waiting for this ng!! too much banging, causing the set to tremble.. the PD starts laughing and shouts "not a comedy but a melo!"

hahaa how funny ^^ no wonder they didnt "feel" anything..

the PD's laugh was so cute!

Guest xjuliephanx

Quick question where can I find "She's on Duty" with subtitles to download? Veoh used to have it but its now gone and I have no idea how to download from crunchyroll. I know youtube has it... but seriously 13 parts? If its my only resort I will download those but hopefully someone knows a better link. I've already seen it I just want to download it for my "collection" teheehhe. Thanks!

Guest syMplicitY

Quick question where can I find "She's on Duty" with subtitles to download? Veoh used to have it but its now gone and I have no idea how to download from crunchyroll. I know youtube has it... but seriously 13 parts? If its my only resort I will download those but hopefully someone knows a better link. I've already seen it I just want to download it for my "collection" teheehhe. Thanks!

You can dl at VEOH

Thanks iluvyoo2 for the NG clip...it is funny. I like the part where YEH point "there" and GY said "hotel?"...such a perve.

I would love to see more of the kiss NG...YEH seems to be so embarrassed about it......GY was too busy to kissed her that he didn't hold her properly...LOL

perhaps GY did it on purpose so they can kiss again <_<

Guest queeninmycastle

i loved how BABY YOO blurted out his ad-lib.

EC: lets go there.

HK: where? there? "hotel"?

subconsciously he might still want to snuggle YEH longer. :rolleyes:

yay PACHLEX...this calls for another NANCY YOO story...steamy one perhaps :lol:

aalhl, good morning, :) Chinese Nancy Yoo are working hard, i will try to move new stuff here,

new NG clip, very funny...kiss NG :D

ah.. it's afternoon now, so I will wish you a good afternoon jinlees.. :)

Ok.. talking about moving stuffs around.. I don't mean to offend people or being strict, but I've gone through some not so good experiences with sites like popcornfor2, baidu and some other chinese sites. It's find to move stuffs around provided we all give proper credits.. as for pics, please do not hotlink. Anyone who wants to post pics FROM other sites or TO other sites, please save them and upload to your own image hosting account, then post. For those pics or vid clips HERE in GY thread that comes with a message saying it SHOULD NOT be distributed elsewhere or need to request permission first, please leave them here because they are exclusives for YooGals only... Sorry for the rumbling, because I have experience quite a few times of these things, and it just makes me feel frustrated when I found out people taking pics from here which I compiled myself and they put on their own watermark and make it theirs, having hard time finding goodies and people just take it away without saying a thank you or credit accordingly, and the one that hit me the most was the Remember Yoo singing clips which I put a note that's it's for personal keep only, NOT for distributiion and I find my download link in baidu with over 36,000 downloads, WITHOUT my permission! Ok, I've gotten over those issues already, I just don't want to see those things happening again.

hi aalhl :D any new update for GY? or is our MAIN MAN still trying to gather himself? :lol:

i like how GY can be adorkable in those screencaps u have.

xjuliephanx im so envy of ur computer GY theme. ;)

hi queeninmycastle... he.he.. as far as I know, GY is still trying to "gather himself". Anyway, I don't think I'm the one with up-to-date information about him this time.. ;)

ha.ha.. GY was very adorkable during 2003.. :D

aalhl, YAY, I'm not alone. And thanks for the caps and the dl links. *runs off to dl them right now*
OF course you are not alone.. We have been wishing for that for the past one year.. ha.ha :lol: He put us all in tears when he sings "Confession" in OFD last year.. that time we were hoping that someone would sign him up with a singing contract... then reading from his past interviews, he mention that he doesn't want to be a singer.. So I guess, there's not much hope there.. but it's nice to hear him sing again in CP..

anyway, thanks to those who posted the NG clips.. I actually found my copy at DCGY CB before I came here.. :P Haven't watch it though because I wanna settle replies here first.. he.he :D

aalhl

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR "FLYING SAUCER."

Yes, I understand 90% of spoken Korean and can speak it just a bit.

I'll be more than happy to do a summary once I finish watching it.

THANKS AGAIN. It's so hard to watch GY's older stuff. I've been trying to dl "SCREEN," but CB is giving me a hard time...it dl's a mb here and there...it's been a week and I've only dl'd a few episodes. Even at "quick" speed, it doesn't seem to connect.

Thanks again!

no problem kdramanut. I'm very happy to know that can you help to give us the summary.. Thank you so much in advance.. :) Yes.. it's very hard to grab hold of GY's older stuff. I've been searching ages for Flying Saucer.. the one I downloaded from iMBC is a PVOD, so I can't view it.. "Screen" I think the download links I posted in "Screen" thread - http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=2721 are still active.. you can try that if you want.. it's Chinese subbed though. Ahh.. "Quick Download" in CB doesn't really works for me after their updates.. Last time it does makes a difference, but now normal download is actually faster than "Quick Download". .ha.ha.. my normal download can go up to more than 50KB but quick download only gives me about 30KB. Crazy huh?!

Thanks for the goodies aalhl!
no problem xjuliephanx. And thank you for those cute gifs too.. ;) Clips of him saying his name? Hmm... too many I don't remember which one.. I think some of his last year's fans meet clip, he does mention his own name during the interview..

I hope they don't get too carried away with it because it will be a major dissapointment if the couple doesn't turn out the way they want it.. :P ohh.. .and nice wallies... :)

aalhl, if we extend more, with all the rooms we now have, we should start calling our house YOOmansion :)

the PD's laugh was so cute!

ha.ha.. YOOmansion.. sounds huge!! I'm not sure if we can handle a mansion... :lol: ah.. PD laughs very loudly.. I think I can recognise her laugh anytime.. haha..

* runs off to watch the NGs now.. will let YooGals know what I think.. :) *

Guest treenacy

China Nancy Yoo advised that using the slow speed while watching the new NG, could find many small sweet acts between Yoo and EH.

By Baidu.GY

Thanks iluvyoo2 for the NG clip...it is funny. I like the part where YEH point "there" and GY said "hotel?"...such a perve.

I would love to see more of the kiss NG...YEH seems to be so embarrassed about it......GY was too busy to kissed her that he didn't hold her properly...LOL perhaps GY did it on purpose so they can kiss again <_<

haha.. finally watch the NG clips.. ahhh.. full of GYEH moments.. haha.. the first scene, pity Gong Yoo running chasing after YEH and in the end she laugh.. looks like they have to do another take for that scene.. no wonder both of them were all sweaty in the BTS.. :D

the piggy back scene, is that GY talking about going to hotel? Why would HK want to go to hotel since they were already doing it at home.. haha :lol: anyway, I guess he just blurts it out... And YEH had her hands around his shoulder again after she covers his mouth.. :P

basketball scene.. haha.. unbelievable that the swing fell off with his not very strong football kick.. :lol:

the kiss at EC's house.. haha.. so cute.. why was GY laughing till he fall off the bed? because EC can't speak properly? or he can't remember what he's supposed to say after that? or he just want to have another take of running his hands underneath her shirt? :lol:

awwww... the kiss... maybe that is the NG before the actual scene since many of us notice that YEH's lips was swollen then... but it does seem that he was kissing her like no other... too bad they didn't catch GY's reaction.. I wonder what he was doing when YEH was sitting on the floor laughing with embarrassment.. :P Didn't even hear him laugh.. and I hear the PD laughing and talking loud and clear.. haha.. comic version of kiss. :lol:

EC: lets go there.

HK: where? there? "hotel"?

subconsciously he might still want to snuggle YEH longer. :rolleyes:

yay PACHLEX...this calls for another NANCY YOO story...steamy one perhaps :lol:

yeah.. looks like it huh queeninmycastle.. :D very useful bits for pachlex's story.. ;)

China Nancy Yoo advised that using the slow speed while watching the new NG, could find many small sweet acts between Yoo and EH.
whoa!! slow speed?! how interesting.. maybe I can give it a try... :D

Guest xjuliephanx

no problem xjuliephanx. And thank you for those cute gifs too.. ;) Clips of him saying his name? Hmm... too many I don't remember which one.. I think some of his last year's fans meet clip, he does mention his own name during the interview..

Haha really? I guess maybe I can never catch him saying it. I actually watched the special again and according to the subs he says his name but... uh I didn't hear it... lol.. they speak so fast!! hahaa

Guest pachlex

nancyanim.gif

NANCY YOO GESTURE ANALYSIS DIAGRAM - are they keeping a secret?

hotelNG_GAD.jpg

NANCY YOO GESTURE ANALYSIS THEORY - are they keeping a secret?

1. how fast can you think of the word: HOTEL when someone points a random building at you?

2. how fast can you blush when someone "mistook" where you wanted to go as a hotel?

3. how long can you and your co-star stay holding each other after an OBVIOUS NG?

NANCY YOO GESTURE ANALYSIS - are they keeping a secret?

+ if this investigator analyzes these scenes, it may sound like a SHAMELESS PLUG. *cough*RB*cough*

so for now, i leave it all up to YOOgals. i know you'll all have fun figuring 'em out. :P

- + -

gah. i missed it too much... couldn't help but take it on. :wub:

thanks jinlees and iluvyoo2 for the NG clips...

and for the adorable wallpapers too iluvyoo2. :P

Guest xjuliephanx

You can dl at VEOH
that link didn't work :( there are only 3 videos posted: natasha, bedingfield cadbury and jin bu jin no she's on duty
to xjuliephanxjust retry it in times or try it latter as it's could be really so busy now.I've tried 6times and can download now.
Which link did you use? the one posted above didn't even have the video on the page... I had the original one I watched saved on my veoh but they said the video had been removed :(

*edit*

nvm someone pmed me split files to download