Guest gryffindorkylie

Yeah, I need YooGals' opinions! I was only suggesting a very basic idea, so you guys should totally voice out what would make it better ^^

YAY!!

Yeah, saw this before. I wish I was his first kiss.... xDDDDD *dreamy*

Can someone post pics of him wearing the "I Love Gong Yoo" t-shirt? Forgot how it looks like, and I don't wanna go through his pics folder when I have chores to do. As in right now lol.

I'm gonna send it to a shop, so it won't be handmade by me or anything like that ^^

*off to do chores*

Oh man, for me to be his first kiss. :D You know what, I don't care. I just want to be kissed by him 24-7!

I tried looking for pics, but I'm shocked and ashamed to say that I do not have ONE pic of him wearing the I Love Gong Yoo shirt. I find that hard to believe because I remember seeing it. Perhaps it was a clip? Hmmm. ='(

I'm going to bed now. It's 1:48AM over. Night night. Talk to you/Perve some more tomorrow!

P.S. Does anyone know where I can download the OFD NGs? I asked on the OFD thread but no one is even alive there. =( And the BTSC NGs too.

hi everyone! can somebody post the link where gong yoo spoke english in OFD? please? i was looking for it cuz i thought i saw it somewhere in the thread. please?

Guest xjuliephanx

Hi, can somebody post the direct link to Gong Yoo's Cyworld?i have this http://cyworld.com/ggongyoo, but it will not link me directly to his CY.Thanks in advance :)
That is the linkThere should be an orange button thing don't click that oneclick the the blue link below it that will pop up the cyworld i think its just a disclaimer beforehand
lol.. i've never clicked on history thing before.. but wow.. "I'm superkorean" ..? haha.. he must've been bored.. or felt superior?Some videos or pictures are posted by fans.. you'll know that he posted a picture if it's under his name "공지철"I remember thinking that YEH was posting pictures in her CY every few minutes for 2 days straight, but then someone told me that she opened up a public folder for her fans to upload pictures..credit to DCGYhttp://img473.imageshack.us/img473/5998/viewimagejh2.jpg
Oh thanks for that info I didn't know they allowed public uploading... I thought it was all posted by him.Also thanks for the high quality scan :) I had the lq in the earlier post and decided to practice my cutting and pasting in photoshop again ROFL.. this time i added textttt WOW i'm so cool now hahah

viewimagelh52.jpg

OMG i'm so in love with his CP hair.. he looks so GQ

Guest xblaaah

Hi, can somebody post the direct link to Gong Yoo's Cyworld?i have this http://cyworld.com/ggongyoo, but it will not link me directly to his CY.Thanks in advance :)

try thishttp://minihp.cyworld.com/pims/main/pims_m...sp?tid=23192232

hi everyone! can somebody post the link where gong yoo spoke english in OFD? please? i was looking for it cuz i thought i saw it somewhere in the thread. please?

here you go http://youtube.com/watch?v=IT6Tcpi8VOQ

Guest samgirl

he looks soo dashing in that pic! thank you! ive been looking for that for the longest time; it is one of the pic shown during his fan meet opening the one where he is holding a boquet

Guest xblaaah

Hx23, here the screen cap for the background pic u saw in GY's cyworld. :P:D

Wondering why he change again the background..hahahhaha

GY cyworld, but he changed to another background now (railway)

%7Boption%7Dhttp://img521.imageshack.us/img521/2842/497abaef186d6c3cadafd52gt2.jpg

YEH's cyworld:

%7Boption%7Dhttp://img462.imageshack.us/img462/6482/yehcygf3.jpg

from Baidu GY

This called "telepathy"?! :lol::P

You can send background images and themes to people on cyworld right?

Maybe some fan gave them both the same theme and they decided to use it..

gosh, cyworld is much more fun than myspace.

Guest xjuliephanx

Yeah too bad they separate countries though. I tried to sign up for cyworld so i could comment on GY but they gave me a US account and from their faq it said I couldn't be his friend is we're not in the same country??? weird I couldn't leave a comment or friend request him. Useless CY account now! lol

Guest xjuliephanx

Just thought I'd share this but my entire laptop revolves around GY... lol look at my desktop.. I'M SO OBSESSEDDDD

Picture2-2.png

Picture1-2.png

AND FYI my wallpaper automatically changes every 3 seconds and ALL 172 of them are GY LMAOlabeans

P.S. YES THAT IS A WORLD TIME CLOCK (on the bottom left) FEATURING OUR ONE AND ONLY GY'S TIME IN SEOUL :D I'm a nerd I know

shall we count how many times GY has graced my desktop?

Photos: wallpaper (172 of them), Buddy list, Buddy icon, IM window

Seoul, S. Korea time clock

My screenname is : 즐 리 유 (Julie Yoo)

My status is <3 공유 (Gong Yoo)

Slap a straightjacket on me and call me crazy

really? they can send background images and themes? i didn't know that. this is so cool!

hmm, if it's real that the fans sent them the background and theme, dont that tell us that they actually has the same taste? :w00t: GY probably used it later since YEH updated her cyworld first. and later he realises it's the same and quickly changes it!

hahahahhah........ :lol:

u guys are sooooo funny....

it seem that d OUR obsessionnnnnn is sooooo strong that we cant let gooooo......... :sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets:

l had Gong Yooo on my lappppy toooo........ :wub::wub:

mom ask me oneday...........WHO IS THAT FUNNY LOOKING GUY?.......... :blink::blink:

Guest iluvyoo2

A very old video clip:

2001 KSB <School 4> performance

http://pudding.paran.com/dcmov/2047635

+Edit: Add screen cap

school4ub4.jpg

AND FYI my wallpaper automatically changes every 3 seconds and ALL 172 of them are GY LMAOlabeans

P.S. YES THAT IS A WORLD TIME CLOCK (on the bottom left) FEATURING OUR ONE AND ONLY GY'S TIME IN SEOUL biggrin.gif I'm a nerd I know

xjuliephanx, BabyYoo asked me to give you this --->viewimagekz8.gif

credit dcgy

Guest xjuliephanx

xjuliephanx, BabyYoo asked me to give you this --->http://img502.imageshack.us/img502/6553/viewimagekz8.gif

HAHAH awesome!! he's so adorkable...

Also I don't know how many people here have this because I think Facebook is only a U.S. student thing but if you have an account with them, I created a GY group (can you believe we didn't have one already?!) so if you'd like to join PM me and I'll send you the link. I repost a lot of the stuff on soompi on there too :)

Guest xblaaah

Just thought I'd share this but my entire laptop revolves around GY... lol look at my desktop.. I'M SO OBSESSEDDDD

:D I'm a nerd I know

haha xjuliephanx, you are way too cool.

I've only got his face on my wallpaper.

you can use korean characters for AIM SNs? didnt know that.

If GY ever winked at me like this.. I think I'd roll over and die... and go straight to GY heaven..

%7Boption%7Dhttp://img478.imageshack.us/img478/3055/viewimagevw6.gif' alt='viewimagevw6.gif'>

credit DCGY

Guest xjuliephanx
haha xjuliephanx, you are way too cool.I've only got his face on my wallpaper.you can use korean characters for AIM SNs? didnt know that.credit DCGY
You have to use a program that enables Aliasing. I use adium. Pidgin for Windows should be the equivalent which will allow you to type any character in and obviously you have to have the font installed on your computer... Takes me forever to type in Korean because i don't have the keys memorized lol
04-Sep-2007 Update:There still isn't much feedback on who wants to step up to be part of the committee members. Anyway, hoping that creative YooGals can come out with some logo/mascot for the club.. Also, request to YooGals who are good in writing to draft out the objective, mission and vision for the club.
I'm willing to be whatever you need me to be :)

Guest GenY^Aquarius

really? they can send background images and themes? i didn't know that. this is so cool!

hmm, if it's real that the fans sent them the background and theme, dont that tell us that they actually has the same taste? :w00t: GY probably used it later since YEH updated her cyworld first. and later he realises it's the same and quickly changes it!

Erm... actually it's probably the person who captured the screencap opened YEH's cy first and then she opened GY's cy, so the background from YEH's cy is retained. It happens sometimes and my friend has encountered this before. That's why u have to close the cy and start again or refresh a few times, then u can see the actual background.

edit:

Oh I didn't backlog so I didn't know hx23 captured the screencap. I hope I didn't sound unfriendly.

Erm... actually it's probably the person who captured the screencap opened YEH's cy first and then she opened GY's cy, so the background from YEH's cy is retained. It happens sometimes and my friend has encountered this before. That's why u have to close the cy and start again or refresh a few times, then u can see the actual background.

oh.. i was surfing using the same window. no wonder i was able to see GY's cyworld with YEH's background. haha. ok. so afterall, this is just some problems with cyworld...

Guest pachlex

*note to self: never make pikhachu laugh again... DANGER. may be hospitalized.*

hmmm. i say "With you..." does sound a bit fishy xjuliephanx.

but unfortunately i don't think that's YEH if ever it was intended for someone.

coz filming for CP didn't start that early right? [january] :(

gosh. whomever made what 侑我在 posted sure as hell is a better NANCY YOO than i could ever be. *mondo claps*

gah xblaaah. zat foto ov GY iz givin me za shingles. :blink::w00t::sweatingbullets:

yes tuesdhei, i'm high. SO SO HIGH ON GY! bleah!!!!! :wub::wacko:

*looks at xjuliephanx photoshop effort*

*looks closer*

*looks EVEN closer*

*thinks: yep, she's definitely cool now. B) *

*claps along with GY. :P*

...ang girl, i so envy your laptop. gah!

wah lili! my mom said something along those lines too!

it's as if she couldn't belive how i could like such i guy and i'm like:

WHY THE EFFIN HELL NOT?! :wub: :wub: :wub:

*rolls over*

*dies*

*goes with xblaaah to GY heaven*

Guest lingling22

just for further inspiration...

i made a simple slideshow of Prince Gong Yoo..

credits to all of YOO guys who have been posting pictures and fan arts ...

if you want a copy just pm...

here's the youtube link: