I want him and Kim Sun Ah to act in a romcom as lovers sooooooo bad. I wish TvN (I think they are doing great job with coming up with different, fun, interesting stories) would come up with a great script for these two so fans like me can enjoy seeing them act together again as lovers.

GONGYOO VISITS DODGERS STADIUM TO SUPPORT RYU HYUNJIN

tumblr_inline_n7aoe3vX5r1sx3695.jpg

Actor Gongyoo of “Coffee Prince” fame visited Dodgers Stadium to support Korean LA Dodgers’ pitcher Ryu Hyunjin.

The home game for the Dodgers was against the Colorado Rockies on the 16th and Gongyoo was spotted in the crowds sporting blue attire, showing his Dodgers’ pride.

24-year-old left-handed pitcher Tyler Matzek pitched against Ryu Hyunjin for the game.

Source: Newsen | http://sports.news.nate.com/view/20140617n19762
Translation: KoreaBoo

An interview way back January
Actor Gong Yoo, “I’m Used To Being Alone”
w2ckegx17pjr6gm4xdg3qxmjtqm12foo.jpg
[by Chloe Yun] Gong Yoo revealed his true feeling about relationship and marriage. 
Gong Yoo recently had an interview and photoshoot with celebrity fashion magazine ‘@Star1.’ When asked about marriage plan, the 34-year-old actor answered, “I heard this funny story: ‘There are four public goods in the show Business. Four single actors, Gang Dong Won, So Ji Sub, Hyun Bin and I are included. (haha)”
He continued, “It feels like I become more insensible to romance as I get aged. I’m used to being alone, and it’s not that bad. I’m not that active person to go fine someone to date.”
Gong Yoo Also said, “When I really get lonely, I think, ‘Should I go out and fine someone on the street?’ for a little while. But I believe I will meet someone eventually if we are meant to meet. I didn’t set a deadline to get married.”  
Meanwhile, rest of Gong Yoo’s interview and pictorial can be found on the January issue of @Star1 magazine (photo by @Star1)

@akinahana89hey sorry for the late reply... But anyway here is what I think about the movie:
the action scenes were awesome and Gong Yoo was another SUPERB  plus factor in watching it. Acting, aura and action scenes were all very great. With GongYoo, when he jumps, it was like he is flying and when he is somber I can really see it through his eyes. And then, don't get me talking about his fighting scenes, that was all action and fight-pact. He really commits to the role.  I love it!Gash I totally can picture a N.korean spy like him -- badass and cold and scary. Now am scared if ever they make more spies like him cause that would surely be a very dangerous world,Additionally I was also glad to see some great supporting cast in Park Heesoon who was badass,  Cho SeungHa has always great been in roles like this, Jo JaeHyun is so adorable(who made me just so happy as cameo in AM94 and Gu Family Book), Song Jae Rim who I did not recognize at first (who I started to like after Inspiring generation), and also Kim SungKyun who had short appearance but sill memorable (whom I adore ever since AM94), So again, for a Gong Yoo biased perspective, I can say that it is graded 4.5/5 stars
But if I grade it overall from story, consistency, plot, executioncinematography and etc I grade it 3.0 to 3.5/5 stars
The characters itself were good, like really GOOD. and the actors/actress was awesome, really awesome.
But my main issues were some executions. first I had some contentions with the flashbacks, some of those flashbacks showed how GongYoo is awesome and handsome as super spy with all his ripped body and great action moves. From GongYoo biased perspective it was a plus but story telling wise, it was not really necessary. Some of those scenes made me sigh and think 'okay I get it, he was a super spy and soldier' no need to show it through those, I get the drift. It cuts the flow of the story, for me that is.
Just wanna point out that I LOVE SPY MOVIES AND BOOKS, my fave author being Robert Ludlum. so if we compare the story of spy in The suspect to some of Robert Ludlum books, I can say that this movie has a lot of holes in it.  I remember one of the thing from R.Ludlum's book stating (or the gist of it) that to be a spy, "one needs to have a face that is just like anyone else, a face that will be glanced over, or in other words a forgettable face" cause as a spy you are a ghost. But then, you really can't have that with GongYoo especially since he is handsome, sexy, ripped and tall! But there are some scenes that just makes him stand out and that really doesn't go with the espionage world.Maybe it is a different thing for other culture spies... just saying...
Lastly, Entertainment-wise of the movie, well I was definitely happy about it. I was really entertained. I recommend watching this movie!

Finally watched "Coffee Prince" the other week.....OMG!! Why did I leave it so long to watch that....It was amazing, absolutely..GY...so handsome, gorgeous, charming, witty...lovedlovedloved it! The chemistry too was amazing....YAH!
Just finished "Finding Mr Destiny" ....OML...!!! So hilariously funny...!! so dorkably cute, and the chemistry between these two also...WOW!!!...beautiful to watch, storyline a bit weird, but these two together...their antics and wit together, so charming....made this chick flick so endearing to watch absolutely.... GY..gorgeous...absolutely!!
Have always appreciated GY and his work, and have returned after so long to watch the ones I missed....So excited now and thanks to @czakhareina, looking forward to watching "The Suspect"....with all the muscles, sweat and action...YAY!!!
Forgot that our GY was so tall....I mean really really TALL...sigh!!!
Gong Yoo FIGHTING!!
:-bd :-bd

@czakhareina
 Thanks for such a thorough review of the movie! I still haven't managed to watch it yet, but I'm so excited for the day when I'll have a moment to do so! I had almost forgotten that Song Jae Rim was in the movie, but I felt an extra burst of excitement at the reminder. I adored him the moment I saw him in METS and all of his subsequent roles were made wonderful by him as well. I can't wait to see our GY in action!!

chakita babe said: Finally watched "Coffee Prince" the other week.....OMG!! Why did I leave it so long to watch that....It was amazing, absolutely..GY...so handsome, gorgeous, charming, witty...lovedlovedloved it! The chemistry too was amazing....YAH!
Just finished "Finding Mr Destiny" ....OML...!!! So hilariously funny...!! so dorkably cute, and the chemistry between these two also...WOW!!!...beautiful to watch, storyline a bit weird, but these two together...their antics and wit together, so charming....made this chick flick so endearing to watch absolutely.... GY..gorgeous...absolutely!!
Have always appreciated GY and his work, and have returned after so long to watch the ones I missed....So excited now and thanks to @czakhareina, looking forward to watching "The Suspect"....with all the muscles, sweat and action...YAY!!!
Forgot that our GY was so tall....I mean really really TALL...sigh!!!
Gong Yoo FIGHTING!!
:-bd :-bd

@Pafaccio...I know....I could kick myself honestly, for not watching Coffee Prince before, and agree totally, Coffee Prince is a masterpiece and GY did exceptionally, no amazingly well in this which makes it even so much more memorable and absolutely, one of the best k-Dramas ever...His charm-ness, fabulous-ness, sexy-ness, cute-ness, gorgeous-ness, deep-ness, witty-ness and lovey-dovey-ness, was absolutely divine..I loved too the part where he sang to her via the phone, just her clumsiness and naive-ness, made it all the more cuter and adorkably sweeter, absolutely..!!
Gong Yoo is an amazing man, has a beautiful aura about him, has a gorgeous body, is so charmingly funny, can sing really really well, and so humble and down to earth...why is he not married yet?.....A great actor in every respect, adore him too absolutely...I wish him much blessings, love, happiness and good health always...FIGHTING!!

;)) ;))

• Like 1

chakita babe said: @Pafaccio...I know....I could kick myself honestly, for not watching Coffee Prince before, and agree totally, Coffee Prince is a masterpiece and GY did exceptionally, no amazingly well in this which makes it even so much more memorable and absolutely, one of the best k-Dramas ever...His charm-ness, fabulous-ness, sexy-ness, cute-ness, gorgeous-ness, deep-ness, witty-ness and lovey-dovey-ness, was absolutely divine..I loved too the part where he sang to her via the phone, just her clumsiness and naive-ness, made it all the more cuter and adorkably sweeter, absolutely..!!
Gong Yoo is an amazing man, has a beautiful aura about him, has a gorgeous body, is so charmingly funny, can sing really really well, and so humble and down to earth...why is he not married yet?.....A great actor in every respect, adore him too absolutely...I wish him much blessings, love, happiness and good health always...FIGHTING!!

• Like 1

class="title entry-title" itemprop="name" style="margin: 0px; position: relative; font-size: 20px; font-weight: normal; padding: 0px 40px 0px 0px; color: rgb(153, 0, 0); font-family: 'Helvetica Neue Light', HelveticaNeue-Light, 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; width: 670px; display: table-cell; vertical-align: middle; text-align: center; background-color: rgb(250, 250, 250);"National Tax Ambassador Ceremony 7 July 2014

20140707_1404700082_86985700_1.jpg
1404700978_726583.jpg
201407071121142610_1.jpg
201407071137770311_53ba0856cba93.jpg
hjw_tax_070714_13.jpg

more.. http://sunshineemine.blogspot.com.tr

• Like 1