Gong Yoo Spotted Shooting an Advertisement of Discovery Expeditionsgf7wpjerua6w8wh6mn11al738v2f6rx.jpg

[by Cho Suyoun] Outdoor styling brand Discovery Expedition released some photos of its brand model Gong Yoo that were taken at an advertisement studio.
A few days ago, Gong Yoo was seen participating in an advertisement shooting of outdoor fashion brand Discovery Expedition. As the actor is modelling for the brand, he was shooting S/S season pictorials and completely appealed his manly charms during the shooting.
Like a professional model, Gong Yoo actively participated in discussing ideas and expressed the concept in various poses. According to an associate, the shooting lasted for hours, but the actor became a moodmaker himself and brightened up the ambiance.
More pictorials of Gong Yoo in Discovery Expedition’s new collection can be found on the official webpage of the brand. (photo by Discovery Expedition)

hahaha a little weird cause I am gonna answer my own question but here goes 

@lilipoetry @8001spring and @pumpkincple
basing from the the recent movies I watched, usually the fastest subbed for movies to be out would be 5-6 months. it would be faster if the drama has a subbing team but usually movies that have their own subbing team would be with idols in it... best example is hwayi-monster boy, it came out around october and subs just got finished this month...
as for the movie The Crucible, you can DL torrent file or stream 

czakhareina said: hahaha a little weird cause I am gonna answer my own question but here goes 

basing from the the recent movies I watched, usually the fastest subbed for movies to be out would be 5-6 months. it would be faster if the drama has a subbing team but usually movies that have their own subbing team would be with idols in it... best example is hwayi-monster boy, it came out around october and subs just got finished this month...

Guest pumpkincple

lilipoetry said: czakhareina said: hahaha a little weird cause I am gonna answer my own question but here goes 

pumpkincple

said:

lilipoetry

said:

czakhareina

said:

hahaha a little weird cause I am gonna answer my own question but here goes 

class="at_title" style="font-family: 'Noto Sans', Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 32px; line-height: 38px; padding: 0px 14.65625px; margin: 0px; list-style: none; letter-spacing: -0.04em; clear: both; text-align: center; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Gong Yoo, Picture In the Theaters Watching "The Suspect"

By Jackie Chung | January 01, 2014

gong-yoo-the-suspect-in-the-theater.jpg?

Gong Yoo's self-camera photos in the movie theater was revealed.

Today, agency Forest posted on its Twitter, "The last day of 2013, actor Gong Yoo's precious self-camera photo and message arrives! ''The Suspect' is my first 4DX... ^^ The true value of 4DX came out in the car chasing scene... I watched the movie today discreetly'" along with a picture.

In the picture, Gong Yoo is posing for the camera in a dark theater with a hat on, smiling.

Gong Yoo's first action movie "The Suspect" received high ratings and has been rising in audience members.

Photo Credit: Twitter
Credit kpopstarz

class="at_title" style="font-family: 'Noto Sans', Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 32px; line-height: 38px; padding: 0px 14.65625px; margin: 0px; list-style: none; letter-spacing: -0.04em; clear: both; text-align: center; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Gong Yoo, Earmuffs With Hot Packs 'Cute'

By Jackie Chung | January 03, 2014

gong-yoo-hot-pack.jpg?w=600

Today, Gong Yoo's agency Management Soop revealed pictures of Gong Yoo filming for the movie "The Suspect."

During the filming days of the movie, Gong Yoo was armed with thick jackets and hot packs to keep him warm.

The movie was filmed for so long that Gong Yoo had experienced all 4 seasons while filming for it. But because the movie was only about 2 nights and 3 days of a crime case, he had to wear just a shirt and a thin jacket even in winter.

Photo Credit: Management Soop
credit kpopstarz

Gong Yoo shows off his serious side

2014/02/10 | Korea Joongang Daily
photo400465.jpg

Gong Yoo is famous for playing Prince Charming types, especially thanks to his memorable role in the popular TV series “Coffee Prince.” 

But since returning from serving mandatory military duty in 2009, Gong overturned past preconceptions with serious and mature roles in “The Crucible” and his latest action thriller, “The Suspect.” 

Gong, 34, revealed how he felt about changing his image to the Ilgan Sports, an affiliate of the Korea JoongAng Daily.

Q. How do you feel about the success of “The Suspect,” which did well with 4.1 million admissions but was overshadowed by “The Attorney”?

A. First of all, I am very satisfied because it allowed me to feel the joy of acting again. But the director and the production company may have wanted it to do better.

Do you agree that “The Suspect” broadened your acting spectrum?

Yes. I was worried at first, but luckily the audience watched me without feeling too alienated. When the movie got a small release in the United States, I received some positive feedback as well. It meant the movie itself, without any external factors, was getting across well. 

Did you have any reason for preferring the romantic comedy genre in the past?

It is true that some of the image I have today was built up throughout my career. However, I did not plan it that way. To be honest, I am not wholly satisfied with Korea’s rom-com films. Most of them are just “comedy” without much “romance.” It may sound idealistic, but I wish Korean movies could become more macroscopic and diverse. 

How do you interact with people?

I like to have conversations, but not just with anybody. The peculiarity of our job as actors doesn’t allow us to talk freely whenever we want to. So I try to communicate as much as I can and appreciate people.

Do you have any reason for not using social media?

I don’t think it fits me. The last social network I used was Cyworld, and even then I ran it privately. I am anxious that I would get addicted to it. Also, getting too much attention on the Internet is overwhelming. 
photo400464.jpg
Actor Gong Yoo in the movie “The Suspect.” Provided by Showbox
Is it because you are no good at technology?

Yes, that’s true. I am not familiar with digital gadgets. I still ask people about how my smartphone works. I even prefer handwritten letters. 

Did you ever have doubts about your career as an actor?

Of course. When I was 28 or 29 years old it got pretty serious. I asked myself if I should continue with my career. It wasn’t because I was looking for greater success, but from a fundamental question of whether I was on the right track. 

How did you overcome it?

By taking the role in “Coffee Prince.” It reminded me of how good it was to stand in front of a camera. I enjoyed going to the set and working with my peers and the crew.

How did you feel working with Yoon Eun-hye on the drama?

Actually, I wasn’t sure about Yoon Eun-hye as an actress. Although I myself wasn’t a perfect actor, I had some preconceived notions about singers turned actresses. But she really blew me away. Every time I improvised, she reacted smoothly as if she had been waiting for it. 

Do you think about your future and marriage?

Yes, but not often. I am growing more fond of my career now that I have entered my mid-30s. I used to think that I wanted to get married quickly, but now I like my work more. Or maybe I am getting used to being lonely.

BY JUNG JI-WON [estyle@joongang.co.kr] | koreajoongangdaily

I think he is much like Jo in sung regarding technology...

Guest 8001spring

The lovely thing about Gong Yoo is that he's one of those rare actors who are blessed with tremendous charisma. He has this aura that just eases viewers into whatever roles that he plays. Perhaps it's his natural acting (I'd just rewatched Coffee Prince as a weekend marathon and was once again blew away with how easy it was for him to breathe life into Han-kyul's character). Or perhaps it's just his humility in constantly improving and improvising his acting. Either way, he's really love to watch both on the screen as well as in real-life interviews.
He makes me melt.
BTW, thanks for the links, @czakhareina!

• 2 weeks later...

hi everyone.. :)

i can't remember when was the last time i visited this thread >_<
I went to see The Suspect last Saturday at the cinema with my friend and we REALLY LIKED IT!! I know I am so biased and I actually went to see it for Gong Yoo but we really enjoyed the movie and were amazed by the action scenes. so intense. and the acting..*thumbs upppp* he did really well for me.
looking at that Gong Yoo's pictures watching in 4DX... wow i'd love to try 4DX so we can really feel the action scenes, too bad they don't have 4DX for the Suspect  here in my country.
I was sooooo happy that I got to see him on big screen (this is the first time) because i usually download his movies and watch on my PC kkk...more-than-life-size-scale of Gong Yoo for more than 2 hours, how can i resist :P

class="entry-title" style="font-family: Oswald, 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Helvetica, NanumGothic, 나눔고딕, Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 22px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: 28px; box-sizing: border-box; margin: 14px 0px 0px; padding: 19px 12px; direction: ltr; color: rgb(240, 173, 29); text-rendering: optimizelegibility;"[Offstage] Gong Yoo with Different Looks for Advertisement Shooting
Posted by: psr project , April 1, 2014
%EA%B3%B5%EC%9C%A0%EC%98%B7%EC%9E%A5.png
Gong Yoo’s behind-the-scene cuts for his advertisement shooting have been released.
At the shooting, he smiled softly and showed a different image from the masculine image he showed in the movie ‘The Suspect’.
Good Yoo made everyone laugh by entering into the wardrobe while the staff were getting ready for the shooting. His fans would especially love the photo as he looks cute.
 %EA%B3%B5%EC%9C%A0.png
His behind-scene-cuts at a photo shoot for an outdoor clothing brand are also drawing attention.

His profile looks so fantastic that the photo can make female fans happy to look at it. He seems to charm everyone with his charisma and masculinity.
He tried various colors of fashionable outdoor clothing from red to yellow at the photo shoot. Being well-proportioned, he looks stylish in any clothes making everyone around him amazed.
Gong Yoo is taking a break at the moment and considering a next role.

Written by Han Jihee, Photo by Management Soop, Translated by Lee Sarah | Getitk

Guest shalini577

New fan of Gong Yoo here!!! Yoooo hooooo :) I never thought I would like any other hero more than Han Ghul but Tae -In!! Oh God! Tae in! I am not able to get over Tae-In. Watching it second time, Even tho Han Gul is way hotter, Tae-In is so sweet! . I am yet to watch anything post military, I am afraid, what if he has changed too much? Is he still as charming as before? I am reading the early forum pages < 100. Are the crazy yoo gals still around? :) I loved to read all their droolings .

Guest shalini577

Does anyone know what his future projects are? Any dramas? I read somewhere ( I think on Drama beans) that he is doing some supernatural type movie. But what about dramas? any idea?

• 2 weeks later...
Guest shalini577

Watching BIG, but its not the same as Coffee Prince! Why did they cast him as a kid? Grrrrr!  I mean - its such a waste of talent....He'd make such a wonderful strong character, if given a chance.  I loved biscuit teacher - expecially the last 4-5 episodes were just... sooo satisfying. Coffee prince was really great, except for the last episode. I m keeping one fine day for later. :) I think I wil l watch coffee prince again and then biscuit teacher again.. and then coffee prince :D  Its a pity the crazy fan girls of pages 500-700 are not active anymore.. I want to spazzzzz :D I cant get over Han Kyul. Its an additcion which is eating into my healthy yoga time and book reading time since more than 2 months now. When will I get over it?