Discovery Expedition CF - Winter 2013

Stills taken at Mountain Cardona, New Zealand

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us  Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Winter Style

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Fan cams from Japan fan meet "GONG YOO Premium Night 2013"  photo-time session
24th and 25 October 2013
Credits to the respective uploaders.

Want to learn Korean through drama "Big"?
Follow the videos below from KBS World.  ^^

Part 1

Part 2

More action stills from "Suspect"

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
*** Source: SOOP website ***

And Mind Bridge's Winter 2013 style visuals

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
*** Source: MB Korea website ***

The movie "Suspect" has been scheduled to open in theatres in South Korea on Christmas Eve! ^^

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
*** Source: SOOP website ***

Source: KpopFighting @ FB

Gong Yoo’s ‘The Suspect’ to open on Christmas Eve

South Korean movie ‘The Suspect’ led by actor Gong Yoo has revealed its release date, while also releasing its first poster at the same time to whip up anticipation among fans.

In the poster, Gong Yoo is seen with his hands up in the air while standing in the middle of the road with an accident scene in the background. The thick smoke and raging fire left traffic to come to a standstill after the accident, while Gong Yoo Seems to have just gotten out of danger, with injuries sustained on his face. He seemingly seems to be giving himself up to the ones chasing him, with both of his hands up in the air. The manner in which he was scanning his surrounding, also left viewers anticipating how the movie will progress from here on.

Gong Yoo plays the role of an elite North Korean spy named Ji Dong Cheol who is abandoned by his home country and settles down in South Korea. But he becomes the hunted after getting implicated as a prime suspect in a murder case, while investigating the death of his family members.

Dong Cheol had resettled in South Korea after getting dumped by his home country, and losing his entire family in the process. He becomes a driver, and gets implicated as a murder suspect one day, after chasing the lead of a certain someone who had a hand in killing his family members.

The movie marks the return to the big screen for Gong Yoo after a 2 year hiatus since ‘Silenced’. ‘The Suspect’ is directed by Won Shin Yeon who previously did ‘Seven Days’, and also stars Park Hee Soon, Jo Sung Ha, and You Da In. The movie will debut in cinemas on December 24th.

By: Kang Da Ryung
Copyright@KpopFighting.com

Gong Yoo will be officially appointed by UNICEF to be "Special Representative" of Child's Right on 20-Nov-2013

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
*** Photo source: SOOP website ***

Related news:

Source: http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/50734
class="titleNews"Gong Yoo Appointed as UNICEF’s Child Rights Representative

Gong Yoo will be appointed as the ‘special representative’ of the United Nations Children’s Fund (UNICEF) in Korea.

The secretary general of the Korean committee of UNICEF will appoint Gong Yoo as the child rights representative of UNICEF on November 20, celebrating the 24th year since the Convention on the Rights of the Child (CRC) was adopted.

Gong Yoo had previously starred in movie The Crucible raising public awareness and outrage on the issue of handicapped children’s rights in the country.

After being appointed, the actor will participate in visiting over 193 countries around the world to raise awareness of the situation of children in underdeveloped countries.

During an interview with enews, Gong Yoo stated, “I was outraged by how the handicapped children were treated in Korea after filming The Crucible, and realized the importance of protecting these children’s rights. I have since been interested in joining UNICEF to help better children’s rights. I am very honored and glad to have been appointed this position.”

Gong Yoo has been actively participating in various campaigns to help promote children’s rights prior to his appointment, such as appearing in a UNICEF commercial, shooting a video message for a UNICEF seminar, and participating in an oath campaign for children’s rights.

Gong Yoo has been officially appointed as UNICEF's Child Rights Representative this morning.

09rd.jpg
*** Credit as labeled ***

There are over 200 pics released by various media just now.. I don't think I'm able to re-upload all of them again here.  However, feel free to visit "Gong Yoo Lover" for the rest of the pics if you are interested.

And here are 2 video footages from this morning's event.

http://tvpot.daum.net/v/vff17kXVVkgcp00ZNFuFvXX
http://www.tagstory.com/video/100596104

Source: kpopfighting.com

Gong Yoo appointed as UNICEF’s Child Rights Special Representative

wwk6.jpg

Actor Gong Yoo was appointed as UNICEF’s Child Rights Special Representative in a simple ceremony on November 20th.

Gong Yoo said, “Through filming the movie ‘Silenced’ a couple of years ago, I was left outraged at the treatment of handicapped children, and realized the important of protecting these children’s rights. I developed an interest in UNICEF after learning of their mission to help improve children’s rights. I am honoured to have been given this opportunity to do something that I have always wanted to.”

Following his appointment, Gong Yoo will be visiting over 193 countries around the world to raise awareness of children’s rights in less developed countries under the UNICEF mission.

By: Kim Han Jun
Copyright@KpopFighting

News highlight for today.
Heads up as provided by Nam Hee @ GongYooLover

http://star.mk.co.kr/new/view.php?mc=ST&no=1161892&year=2013
Gong Yoo is currently reviewing to star in a movie "신과 함께", an adaptation from webtoon of same title. He will most likely to make his decision by December. If he accepts, filming will start early next year.

http://news.sportsseoul.com/read/entertain/1274027.htm
Gong Yoo will appear in "Running Man" episode with his "Suspect" co-star Park Hee Sun.
Filming will take place on 25-Nov.
Scheduled for broadcast on Christmas eve. ^^

Domino Pizza latest CF for it's new Mascarpone pizza

20s version

15s version

P/S:
In case anyone of you are interested, we are currently running a project to raise fund for donation as a congratulatory (in conjunction with GY's appointment as UNICEF's special representative), Christmas and  movie "Suspect" support gift.
For more details, please head over to Gong Yoo Lover.

@yooppa:  I don't think we have idea if "Suspect" will open in other countries.. I think it depends on the movie distributor from each country whether they are bringing the movie in.  I only know it will open in selected cinemas in United States starting early January.

Interview with Gong Yoo in last night's SBS Late Night TV Entertainment program

aalhl said:
@yooppa:  I don't think we have idea if "Suspect" will open in other countries.. I think it depends on the movie distributor from each country whether they are bringing the movie in.  I only know it will open in selected cinemas in United States starting early January.

Interview with Gong Yoo in last night's SBS Late Night TV Entertainment program

There is information that: (I'm going to the U.S. for the movie: D

The trailer looks so good! Very exciting and action packed. I can already tell Gong Yoo did a fantastic job. Wow. I can't wait to see it! Hopefully, it'll show in a theater close by, but seeing as how I'm not in a very Asian central state in the US, it doesn't seem too likely.